World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Beyblade World Tournament! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Beyblade World Tournament! (/Thread-The-Beyblade-World-Tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - TwiztidBlader - May. 01, 2011

well what about Beat Leone 90MF

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 01, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  9:10 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: .....because they dont have potentials?(some of them do)
Sorry to be rude but they do have potential but there are much BETTER metal wheels out there.
And M.Cancer....Did you read my new chapter yet? It clearly says that I changed it already....I am VERY sorry...

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - TwiztidBlader - May. 02, 2011

o but wasnt the characters name Chi-Lou Young?

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 02, 2011

It is..

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - KoolCatCurtis - May. 03, 2011

can u fill me in on whats happened - like summarize it? haha sorry I cant find all the posts since I last edited!

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - CM Punk - May. 04, 2011

Oh, can you change BLADE Special Move to a Dark Move called: Dark Blaze Destruction Strike
And Could you change the Metal Description Cause i was thinking That the Destruction Wheel was Like an earth wheel Mold 3! only difference is there is 3 Fangs on the 3 sides.(Like the ones in Basalts Wheel For Defense)
and the Clear wheel Has some Small unnoticeable Metal Fangs And spin track is C145 and also the Tip is Now WD.

I Actually changed the whole bey but the same name Smile
Sorry if i changed too much Unhappy

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 04, 2011

Ok...

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 09, 2011

Hey Guys! I have been working on Episode 12..and I was wondering if you could send me some more requests? I can make my own but..maybe you guys may want to have your characters in the story....sorry if I haven't post much episodes recently...I think I have writer's block..

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - Xlr8 - May. 09, 2011

awesome story dude

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 09, 2011

@Bladeruler: Thanks and I answered your question in the Build me a Combo! Thread...Tongue_out <-----off-topic..

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - TwiztidBlader - May. 10, 2011

Well you need requests i got 1
Name:Tekashi Rogami
Bey:Mad Rhino H145CWD(Balance,Right Spin)(CWD=Coat Wide Defense. Coated with rubber like CS)
Attitude:Cheerful and Exciting. Only blader with metal wheel on plastic wheel
Special Move:Ramaping Wild Smash:The Bey charges at the other bey until a KO
Special Move:Wild Jungle Armor:The bey becomes an immoveable tank or wall
Hope he's good

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 10, 2011

Thanks!

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 11, 2011

So guys, I have finish typing episode 12 and I was wondering if you guys would like me to post it now or post it tomorrow and have more words?

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - 6Skittles9 - May. 11, 2011

tomorrow is better!

I have a cahracter request

Name: Djvawai Hirsjima Hagjuto
Bey: Meltdown Salamander BF145 (burning flare) XS (eXtreme Sharp) Defense Type
Look of the bey:
Face: salamnder looks like lacerta face but volcano red and not clear
Plastic wheel: looks like a mix from lacerta and serpent plastic wheel is dark red
Metal wheel: looks like basalt but it is a light wheel version
Track: looks like sw145 but it has flame on it
Tip: Its an ES thats not free spinning
Special move: Flaring Tail destruction

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - CM Punk - May. 11, 2011

Dude I Think You Should Post it Now.
(May. 11, 2011  10:32 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: So guys, I have finish typing episode 12 and I was wondering if you guys would like me to post it now or post it tomorrow and have more words?
Dude Now is better.

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 12, 2011

.....Dude...How can you post that so early? 6:59 ng morning?!
EDIT: Sorry for using tagalog there guys! It means 6:59 in the morning.

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - CM Punk - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  5:26 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: .....Dude...How can you post that so early? 6:59 ng morning?!
If Your Taking To Me Then I Woke Up At 6:30 Today.

Oh...Okay!

New episode is up! Sorry for the long wait!
“Hey bro, may I borrow your Bey for a sec?” asked Sato. “Sure! Why not!” responded Shuu. Shuu handed his new evolved Bey to Sato and Sato scanned it in his laptop. “T-T-This….is……AMAZING!!!” shouted Sato. “Check it out everyone!” said Sato while he was still looking at his laptop. “What’s up manager?” asked Hiroki. “Tiger’s new stats are unbelievable! MAX Attack…..MAX Defense…..MAX Stamina…..How cool can that be?!” said the amazed Sato. “Wow! That is impressive Shuu!” said Mattias. “Mind if we battle huh, Shuu?” asked Wolf. “Sure! In fact, I will battle all of you!” responded Shuu.

“But first! We have to go back to our team room.” said Sato with a funny voice. And so the team headed to the team common room. “Alright...I pick...Wolf to battle me first!” Shuu declared as he pointed his finger to Wolf. “Hmph…I’m honored!” responded Wolf. “Alright, guys! Step up to the dish!” announced Sato as he was trying to copy Blader DJ’s voice. “Let us have a good battle Wolf.” greeted Shuu as he offered his hand to shake. “Yes, yes we will.” responded Wolf as he shook his hand with Shuu’s.

3…2…1…Go Shoot! The Beys landed into the stadium. Robotic Tiger was circling the dish so fast it was creating small tornadoes in the dish. “Impressive…very impressive…” mumbled Sato. “Go Wolfaien! Wolf Smash Bite!” shouted Wolf. Wolfaien started to chase after Tiger but it was no use. Tiger was too fast. “Go Tiger! Robotic Overdrive!” shouted Shuu. Robotic Tiger was engulfed in an electric energy. Then it charged towards Wolfaien and knocked it out of the stadium. “Yes! I w- I mean we won!” said Shuu. “Heh! Impressive Shuu! That new Bey of yours sure can pack a punch!” commented Wolf.

“Ha! Thanks!” thanked Shuu. “I will be battling with Hiroki next!” “Wait a minute…Hey big bro how did you pull off that move? I never seen you use or train that move!” asked Sato. That broke the loudness inside the room. “Yeah..How?” agreed the others. There was a moment of silence. “I….I…I don’t even know…I felt like there was a huge source of energy in my body…..I really don’t know…I just seem to know that move….” mumbled Shuu but was loud enough for the others to hear. “Then you should make it your own move then.” suggested Mattias. “Yes! That’s it! Thank you Mattias! I should develop that move to make my own!” thanked Shuu while running toward the door to go outside and train. Just when Shuu was about to go out…
“Stop it right there! Do that tomorrow! It is nighttime already! We should rest. We have to wake up early tomorrow to check who we will be battling against in the next round which is next week by the way.” ordered Sato. “Yeah you’re right! Let’s just eat and go to bed.” said Wolf. “Aww……Well, I just have to wait tomorrow then!” Shuu sighed. They ate dinner and slept…..

The next morning when the team woke up…..

The team was surprised to see Shuu lying on the floor of the dining room covered with bruises and scars.
“What happened to you? You look like you just fought a lion!” cried Sato. “No worries guys! This is just some bruises I got from training!” responded Shuu as he got up. “If you say so!” said Hiroki. “Let’s eat! I’m starving!” said the hungry Shuu. “Hehe, typical Shuu.” mumbled Sato. “So did make it?” asked Wolf. “Make what?” responded Shuu while his mouth was full of rice. “Please bro….Don’t talk when your mouth is full.” said Sato. “Fine.” mumbled Shuu.

When Shuu finished eating the team sat in the living room. “Well? Did you make it? Well, did you?” asked Hiroki. “What is this “it” you’re talking about?” asked Shuu. “The special move is what we’re talking about!” shouted Mattias with a small tone of anger. “Sorry! It slipped out of my mind! And yes I made it...” responded Shuu.

To Be Continued….
Next Episode: Shuu made a new move! But will it be good enough for the competition? Read the next one to find out!

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 16, 2011

Feedback FTW! Comments, suggestions are very much appreciated. Reviews are also appreciated.

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - 6Skittles9 - May. 16, 2011

good episode BTW did you read my request on the 4th page
and on the 7th page???

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 17, 2011

Yes, I did.

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - 4D - May. 17, 2011

Great story.mind if i make a character request?

Name: Allen Hanato
bey: strike pheonix WS145XF
bey description: the mw "strike"has three wing like structure which looks like a eagle's wing.it's a right spin bey,with the ability to absorb attacks(its like the rotating thing on ed145).the track"wing smash"can destroy the opponent bey in seconds,which is becuase it can extend.
Side:good
personality:he has a good heart,but when insulted,he can break people beys through his dark-side.
Special moves: flame buster(bey glows red,and shoots flame like bullets at the opponent)
Time stopper(it stops the time,freezing everything execpt for Allen and pheonix)
dark moves(if he goes wild):eclipse of the rising sun(bey glows dark,then attacks rapidly,until the bey is broken)
:dark realm(bey creates a blackhole,then sucks the opponent bey,which will be never comeback)

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - May. 18, 2011

Ok. I will put....I now have a schedule guys..I can only post 1 chapter per week...It is becasue of writer's block...We have to live with it....Anyway next chapter will be posted tomorrow.

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - Sparta - May. 19, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  10:06 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Chapter

Hmm.......here's what I have to say:

*The story itself is very well written. Your fluency is better than most.
*Try to add more detail. You want to make it subtle so it fits into the story, but you don't want to make it to subtle either. Which of these is the best?

1. I had a firm, yellow, ripe, juicy, splendid banana for my early, fantastic, amazing, supernatural lunch.
2. I had a yummy banana for lunch.
3. I had a delicious yellow banana for lunch today.

While sentence one has waaaaay to much detail, sentence 2 is lacking. Sentence 3 is good because it has detail but does not change the subject of the sentences. Get where I'm coming from?

*Character development! Sorry GTG catch the bus so can't post more.

All in all, good story.