World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Beyblade World Tournament! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Beyblade World Tournament! (/Thread-The-Beyblade-World-Tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 14, 2011

@M.Cancer90R2F: Ya, I know! It almost the same!
Janstarblast: Thanks! I'll also be reading your story! Do you want to make a character request? Your character will be put as the team captain of the former team champion if you want to.
@Everyone: Chapter will be posted later! I'll post it after my singapore math lessons. (I have such a busy summer...*sigh*)

Guys! I have internet now! Woot! I'll be posting the new chapter in a while...
EDIT: I mean "episode"...

Episode 8 Part 3 is here! I just loved writing this episode!

The team woke up in a sunny morning.

They ate breakfast and started running towards the BeyColiseum. They will have a Bey-tastic day and they were just so excited to battle against Team Dragon. They have a chance to prove to the world that they can be the best!

They finally arrived in the coliseum. "The battle isn't until one hour..." said Sato. "You guys should go and do some practice battles first."
And they did.....One hour has passed....The team went into the Block B Arena...
"Everyone! Blader DJ here! Hold on to your seats 'cause you'll will be watching one of the greatest battles in the whole history of Beyblades! In the far east corner..is Team Dragon!!!" said Blader DJ, trying not to hide his excitement.
"Surprise us with a roar in your battles guys! And now, in the far west corner..is Team Overdrive! I hope you overdrive your opponent!"
"And now...the moment all of you have been waiting for...is about to begin!"
"Everyone especially the teams who will be battling, listen carefully. The teams will be battling one member at a time. But! It will go like this, each teams' respective managers will be picking a specific order of members who will be battling. The managers won't know what the other manager's order. The order will be announce during the start of the each battle. First team to get 3 wins will proceed to the next round. But the team may request to continue the battles even if they won already. So managers, please start thinking of the order now. If you're done, please tell the order to me!" said Blader DJ.
"Hmm...Alright team!" said Sato while they are forming a circle. "The order will be this: Hiroki goes first, then he will be followed by Venkash, then by Wolf, then by Shuu and the last will be Mattias."
"Why am I the last Sato?" asked Mattias. "Well, we just need to win 3 battles right? We don't want you revealing your Nemesis right off the bat! The reason is you and Shuu have great potential and are our aces. Also, you two have progressed a lot during the time we trained. As for you, Hiroki, Wolf and Venkash, you don't have to be depressed that you haven't progressed a lot because you will get a LOT more stronger from this battles. Do you understand?" said Sato. "Yes sir!" responded the team. "Now go! Lets win this!" said Sato.
Sato went to Blader DJ and said the team order. "Now that Team Overdrive has submitted their team order, let the first battle begin!" announced Blader DJ.
"Go Hiroki! Win this!" cheered the team. "Yes, and I will!" said Hiroki while heading towards the arena.
"The first battle will be between Hiroki Miyamoto from Team Overdrive and Blade from Team Dragon!" shouted Blader DJ
The crowd started to count. 3...2...1...Go Shoot! The Beys landed on the arena. Typhoon Turtle was circling around the arena while Destruction Wolf was sitting at the middle. "Go Typhoon Turtle! Tackle it!" shouted Hiroki. "Go Desctruction Wolf change modes...." whispered Blade. Suddenly Wolf was spinning left exactly the same time of Typhoon Turtle tackled it. The sudden change of spin direction caused Typhoon Turtle to be sent tout of the stadium. "Hah! Don't think that will work!" said Hiroki. "Go Typhoon Turtle! Falling Meteor!" Typhoon Turtle threw itself higher into the air and dived into Wolf just like a falling meteor. Blade was silent. Typhoon Turtle smashed into Wolf hard but nothing happened. It seems that Wolf was unaffected. "Wha?! Did it not to any damage?!" said Hiroki. Typhoon Turtle tried once again but still nothing happened. Hiroki, angered by the fact that his attacks are rendered useless, kept attacking Wolf without thinking. Little did he know that nothing was still happening. ".....That's happens to people who get angry easily...." said Blade. "What did you say?!" said Hiroki angrily. Blade kept silent. "Grr....Attack Typhoon Turtle!" growled Hiroki. "Why can't I deal damage?!" thought Hiroki. "Ah! I just need to calm down and think. Come on, think!" whispered Hiroki to himself. A great idea popped into his head. "I know! Go Typhoon Turtle! Tackle Wolf!" shouted Hiroki. "What is he trying to do?" said Blade. Typhoon Turtle charged toward Wolf. Just when it was about to hit it.."Go Typhoon Turtle! Meteor Uppercut!" said Hiroki. Typhoon Turtle threw Wolf up into the air. "Go Typhoon Turtle! Falling Meteor!" shouted Hiroki. Typhoon Turtle jumped higher this time and dived towards the falling Wolf. Blade then realized what Hiroki was doing and he shouted.."You can't beat me! I have one last move! Go Destruction Wolf! Sphere Magnet!" Blade's move created a sphere around Destruction Wolf. "Ha! Can you get through this now!" said Blade. Typhoon Turtle and Destruction Wolf were clashing in the air. Typhoon Turtle was trying to smash it's way while Wolf was trying to protecting itself. "Go!!! Typhoon Turtle! You can do this!" shouted Hiroki. "Go!! You can do it, Destruction Wolf!!!" shouted Blade. Then there was a huge explosion. The smoke cleared and everyone saw Destruction Wolf stuck in the stadium and Typhoon Turtle spinning. "The winner is...Hiroki Miyamoto with his Bey, Typhoon Turtle!! What a wonderful battle!" announced Blader DJ. Hiroki returned to the team room. "Nice battle dude! Great thinking there!" said Shuu. "That sure was a climatic battle bro!" said Mattias. "Nice job Hiroki!" said Wolf. "I agree with what everyone said. Great job!" said Venkash. "I told you that this battles will make you stronger. So, do you know what you learned Hiroki?" said Sato. "Yes sir!" said Hiroki. "And what is it?" said Sato. "I learned that I must not be angry at a time I can't do any damage to the opponent instead, I have to stay calm and think what I can do!" answered Hiroki. "Yes, that is correct. Now go Venkash, you're up." said Sato. "Yes sir!" said Venkash.

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - kai kai kai - Apr. 14, 2011

its awesome.i cant wait baby.

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - Synth - Apr. 14, 2011

Awesome story!!!!

@nagalikith: Whoa what?! Didn't you vote my story was bad? O.o Oh well, thanks!
@Ventus98: Thanks!

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - kai kai kai - Apr. 14, 2011

but now its awesome.

Oh ok..

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 15, 2011

Episode 9 is here!

Venkash walked toward the arena. "Nick Sataro and Venkash will be battling in this round! Who will win this time?! Will it be Venkash or will it be Nick? Will Team Overdrive win again? Or will Team Dragon take the momentum? Why am I asking all this questions?!" said Blader DJ. "Are you guys ready!" 3...2...1...Go Shoot! The Beys landed on the stadium. "Go Dranzer! Strike powerful but fast!" ordered Venkash. "Bahaha! Go Hell Titan! Hell's Barricade!" laughed Nick. A large flaming tornado appeared before Dranzer turning it slightly burned. "Gr...I was saving this for the finals but I need to use it! Go Dranzer! Flame Furnace!" shouted Venkash. The arena changed into a flaming..scorching hot arena! "Whoa! This battle is intense! Its fire vs. fire! Its pure strength vs. pure strength! What will be the outcome?!" commented Blader DJ. The flames all over the arena burned Hell Titan.
"Yes I did it!" shouted Venkash. But to his surprise, Hell Titan became unburned. "What the?!" said Venkash. "No one can burn my Hell Titan!! Go Hell Titan! Hell Drill!" shouted Nick. Dranzer dodged the attack using it's speed. "Gah! Go Hell Titan! Use Hell Drill again!" said Nick. But Dranzer just dodged it again. Nick tried and tried to hit Dranzer with Hell Drill but it never worked. The improved speed of Dranzer was too fast for Titan. "Great! His Titan is weak from all his attacks!" thought Venkash. Nick was too tired and depressed to make any decision. It was because he couldn't believe that he tried many times to attack Dranzer but not a single one landed. "Lets finish this! Sonic Dash!" shouted Venkash. It charged towards Hell Titan. "Go! Use Sonic Barrage!" shouted Venkash. Dranzer multiplied itself. There are now 5 Dranzers. 1 Dranzer lifted Titan up into the air. 2 Dranzers now clashed with Titan in the air. The last clone Dranzer smashed it in the ground. The real Dranzer then knocked it out of the stadium. "And the winner is....Venkash!" announced Blader DJ. "That was a nice battle Nick! I hope we battle again!" said Venkash. "Thanks!" said Nick.
Venkash went to the team room. "That was AWESOME!" said Hiroki. "You have fulfilled my expectations Venkash." said Sato. "It is my turn!" said Wolf.

Thank you for reading!
I am still accepting character requests!

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - Synth - Apr. 15, 2011

great!soo,who will be the one who will bsttle wolf?

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - KoolCatCurtis - Apr. 17, 2011

hey man episodes lookin good!

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 22, 2011

I will be posting the new episode tomorrow!
PS: Can anyone of you teach me how to put those spoilers and how to change this thread's name?

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - Synth - Apr. 22, 2011

Code:
[spoiler]anything here[/spoiler]

and

Code:
[spoiler=words here]anything here[/spoiler]

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - kai kai kai - Apr. 23, 2011

nobody can beat me. (Click to View)

when you ill tell story.

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - Synth - Apr. 24, 2011

Oh and about the thread name:

go to first post>click edit>click full edit>lastly,change the name at the subject box

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 24, 2011

Thnks!

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 25, 2011

Sorry for the long wait! Here it is!
Episode 10- The Demise of Wolfaien

“Team Dragon has sent out their sweeper! The undefeated China champ, Shao Pi is stepping up to the plate! Will Wolf be able to win against him? Let’s find out!” announced Blader DJ in his usual voice. 3…2…1…Go Shoot!! The battle started off with Wolfaien hitting Shao Pi’s Bey which was just sitting there in the center of the stadium. “Go Wolfaien! Wolf Smash Bite!” shouted Wolf with enthusiasm. Wolfaien’s spin direction changed to the left as it attacked Shao Pi’s Bey, causing it to steal spin. “Yes! It worked! Go Wolfaien! Bite Barrage!” said Wolf. A silver Wolf appeared and attacked Shao Pi’s Bey. “I’ve had enough!” whispered Shao Pi. “Go Sky Hydra! Attack Mode change!” ordered Shao Pi. Sky Hydra, which was sitting at the center of the stadium, gained a sudden burst of speed. It was now circling the stadium. Wolf’s attacks were proven useless as Sky Hydra regained all the spin it has lost during the spin direction change. “Grr….GO WOLFAIEN!!! WOLF HELL METAL CLAW SLASH!” shouted Wolf who was obviously angered. Wolfaien started to gain speed as it was chasing Hydra. “You think I will let that happen? Well, I will not! Go Hydra, Defense Mode!” shouted Shao Pi. Hydra immediately stopped circling the stadium causing Wolfaien to miss. Hydra was once again sitting in the center of the stadium. “Heh….This is kinda fun! It has been a while since I had a battle like this! But this has to end now!” said Shao Pi with excitement. “Go Sky Hydra! Attack Mode!” Hydra now was chasing Wolfaien. “Let’s end this! Dark Hyper Blast!” shouted Shao Pi. A Hydra with 5 heads appeared. Then each head bit Wolfaien hard. The last head bit it so hard it was knocked out of the stadium. “And the winner is……..Shao Pi!” announced Blader DJ. “I can’t believe I lost…” sighed Wolf. Shao Pi walked toward Wolf. “Hey kid! Nice battle there!” said Shao Pi. “Hey thanks!” said Wolf. Wolf walked toward the team room. “I’m sorry guys…..I promise to train harder!” said Wolf who was disappointed of himself. “No worries! Just train harder mmk?” said Sato. “Yes sir!” responded Wolf who was now cheerful again. “It’s my turn!!! I’ll win this!” said Shuu with a LOUD voice. Shuu went to the stadium. “Now, Shuu, the rising rookie, will be battling with Chi-Lou Young. Will he beat the champ?” announced Blader DJ. 3…2…1…Go Shoot!
To be continued…

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - TwiztidBlader - Apr. 25, 2011

Can Blader DJ Beyblade but like a real battler not like in the anime. If so his bey should be
Tornado Horuseus 130RSF

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 25, 2011

I already have that idea to use in my story Tongue_out But you gave me the Bey so..thanks!

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - TwiztidBlader - Apr. 26, 2011

Cool That beys from Beat Lynx Random booster & i think it looks cool

RE: My Beyblade Story (Accepting Characters) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 29, 2011

Everyone reading this: I will change the thread's name into The Beyblade World Tournament!

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 29, 2011

Episode 11- The Evolution of the Ferocious
P.S. M.Cancer I will change Young’s Bey ok?
“Go Kinetic Tiger!! Kinetic Shredder!” shouted Shuu cheerfully. Kinetic Tiger charged toward Young’s Bey. Kinetic Tiger was shredding its metal wheel. “Go Meteor Leone! King Lion Slash!” said Young. “It looks like the champ has unleashed his secret move! How will Shuu counter this?!” commented Blader DJ. A sudden wave of energy burst out of Leone. Leone was now attacking Tiger ferociously. “Don’t give up Tiger! We can do this! Go Tiger! Dynamic Smash!” encouraged Shuu while in his mind, he was also thinking of a way to beat Leone. Tiger rose up into the air, and then smashed into Leone. “Yes we did it!” cheered Shuu. Leone was only wobbling in the middle of the stadium. “Hehe……Did you honestly thought that my Leone can be defeated by some special move?! Well, I’ll prove ‘ya wrong! Go Leone! Lion Bite Attack!” said Young who was over-confident. Leone regained all its spin in an instant.
“How did that happen? “ cried Shuu. “Where was I wrong?!” Shuu was all confused. “It’s over Shuu! And here I thought you were a decent opponent! Let’s finish this! Go Leone! Meteor Bite Tackle!” shouted Young. Leone charged towards Tiger very fast. It knocked it up into the air. Leone followed Leone too. “Am I about to lose? No…No…NO!!” thought Shuu. Then a huge flash of light blinded the coliseum. Shuu then woke up. “What happened? Where am I? I remember I was still battling Young when a flash of light blinded all of us!” asked the confused Shuu to himself. He was in some plains that have a lot of rocks and flowers around. He looked around the plains. “Hey, this place ain’t bad as I thought it would be!” exclaimed Shuu. Then he saw a shady figure roaming about in the plains. “What’s that?! I’ll check it out!” said Shuu. Once he got there….
He saw a tiger with a green glow around its body. “Hey, you look just like my bit beast!” said Shuu while smiling. Then it hit him. “Maybe you are my bitbeast!!” “Grroar! Roar!” growled the Tiger. “Sorry Tiger. But I don’t understand you, but let’s just play okay?” said Shuu. When he touched the tiger…..another flash of light blinded him. “What is happening again?!!” shouted Shuu. He then opened his eyes. He was now back in the BeyColiseum. “Aww….I was having fun….” Said the depressed Shuu. Then he came in his senses. “Oh! I’m so forgetful! I’m in a battle!” said Shuu. Leone was about to smash into Tiger. “Go Kinetic Tiger! Dynamic Smash!” shouted Shuu. But Tiger was not responding. “Why did you not follow me Tiger? Grr…..I’m running out of time.” thought Shuu who was thinking faster than ever. He then saw the metal wheel on his Bey. “Ro..Bo..Tic..Robotic! Go Robotic Tiger! Mechanical Hammer!” said Shuu who was getting all pumped up. The tiger who was almost ‘gonna smash into the stadium, regained all the spin it lost and was spinning faster than any Bey can. It dodged Leone’s smash and it hit the stadium. “Let’s end this! Robotic Overdrive!” shouted Shuu. Robotic Tiger was surrounded with electric energy and charged towards Leone. Leone was helpless. Tiger’s newfound strength was too powerful for it to handle. “Hmph! So Harry and Gary, weren’t only the ones who has won against me after all hm?” thought Young accepting his defeat. Leone was knocked out of the stadium. “And the winner is………..Shuu Fujimoto! Team Overdrive advances to the quarterfinals!” announced Blader DJ. Shuu walked towards Young as he picked up Leone. “Hey! We win some, we lose some right! Nice battle we had there! It was fun!” said Shuu while offering his hand to shake. Young gladly accepted it and shook hands. “I suppose you’re correct…Mind if we battle again some time?” asked Young. “Sure! Why not! I’ll be happy to battle you again!” said Shuu happily. “Great thanks! But we won’t be losing that time!” thanked Young. “We’ll see! See ‘ya all soon everyone!” said Shuu while waving good-bye. Shuu walked towards the team room. He entered inside. “AWESOME battle Shuu!” said Mattias. All the others agreed. “Hey bro, what happened to your Bey?” asked the curious Sato. “Yeah Shuu! What did happen?” said Wolf. “Honestly…..I don’t know…” answered Shuu. “Well after the flash of light. I had awoken on a plain that has rocks and flowers scattered around. Then I saw a shady figure. I walked towards it and I saw it was a tiger with a green glow around its body. At first, I didn’t think about it, but I finally realized it was my bit beast. We were about to play but when I touched him another flash of light happened and before I knew it, I was back at the coliseum.” explained Shuu. “That…..is…..just..plain weird!” said Hiroki. “I know!” said Shuu.
Hope you liked it!

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - TwiztidBlader - Apr. 30, 2011

ok =(

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 30, 2011

Don't worry! It's just that..I hate the Hyper and all the legend metal wheels..

RE: The Beyblade World Tournament! - Synth - Apr. 30, 2011

.....because they dont have potentials?(some of them do)