World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB English Logo - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: MFB English Logo (/Thread-MFB-English-Logo)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: MFB English Logo - Anu - Feb. 05, 2009

I would ask but I won't bother - Chocked_2

RE: MFB English Logo - Giga - Feb. 05, 2009

What would you ask?

RE: MFB English Logo - Kai-V - Feb. 05, 2009

(Feb. 05, 2009  9:44 AM)Sega Wrote: not completely accurate but hey just did it for fun;
To me, you made a logo for a completely different brand and I do not see why you posted it.

RE: MFB English Logo - Bey Brad - Feb. 05, 2009

(Feb. 05, 2009  12:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2009  9:44 AM)Sega Wrote: not completely accurate but hey just did it for fun;
To me, you made a logo for a completely different brand and I do not see why you posted it.

lmao

it's pretty awful, sorry SEGA

RE: MFB English Logo - Pich - Feb. 05, 2009

Sega, the "Metal Fight" and the "Beyblade" don't mix well together, though I like the way "Beyblade" looks. Sorry =/.

RE: MFB English Logo - ZAK - Feb. 05, 2009

(Feb. 05, 2009  9:44 AM)Sega Wrote: Heres my own little mock-up I did, not completely accurate but hey just did it for fun;

[Image: mymfblogo.png]

Used Kai-V's tribal swirl background image

sik i think thats pretty neat

RE: MFB English Logo - Sega - Feb. 06, 2009

(Feb. 05, 2009  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2009  12:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

lmao

it's pretty awful, sorry SEGA

Fair Enough, was a 5 Minute job Eee

Twas bored

RE: MFB English Logo - BeyUK-Espio - Feb. 06, 2009

Luckily I have found my copy of Illustrator CS2. So the swirl should look a lot cleaner. If you want the swirl sharp then just say so. But it wouldn't look like the original then =D.

Here is my swirl psd link Kai-V:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YQ7E4J09

RE: MFB English Logo - Pikachao - Feb. 06, 2009

This could have many uses, though I can't help thinking that the main features of the logo will change from Japanese to English translation. No reason why they should, it's just a nagging feeling that this will happen somehow lol.

Either way, it looks great so far Brad! ^^

RE: MFB English Logo - Giga - Feb. 06, 2009

Yeah, Hasbro screwed up the logo pretty bad the first time around, and the second actually with the HMS

RE: MFB English Logo - KidTala - Feb. 06, 2009

True...
Soon as they get the logo right Hasbro will just steal it and mess it up Grin

RE: MFB English Logo - BeyUK-Espio - Feb. 07, 2009

(Feb. 06, 2009  10:56 PM)KidTala Wrote: True...

Mat c'mon, you just basicly repeated what Giga posted. This isn't a chat room. Post something of relevance. Also try editing your posts instead of posting a second time under the post you made previous, jeez.

RE: MFB English Logo - Pikachao - Feb. 07, 2009

(Feb. 07, 2009  12:41 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2009  10:56 PM)KidTala Wrote: True...

Mat c'mon, you just basicly repeated what Giga posted. This isn't a chat room. Post something of relevance. Also try editing your posts instead of posting a second time under the post you made previous, jeez.

Don't create friction on the board if you can help it. Be happy and leave that to the mods and admins. ^^

Oh, and I believe if you double post this board is set to add it to your first post anyways iirc so it's all good. =D

Disclaimer: I'm NOT saying that you're wrong...

(Feb. 07, 2009  1:21 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Don't create friction on the board if you can help it. Be happy and leave that to the mods and admins. ^^

Mods and admins would say the same. They have not complained before when others have stepped in. KidTala does it quite a bit so he needs to be reminded.

RE: MFB English Logo - Pikachao - Feb. 07, 2009

(Feb. 07, 2009  1:30 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2009  1:21 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Don't create friction on the board if you can help it. Be happy and leave that to the mods and admins. ^^

Mods and admins would say the same. They have not complained before when others have stepped in. KidTala does it quite a bit so he needs to be reminded.

All I'm saying is that unneeded friction between members drives people away from the boards. I'm not trying to pick a fight dude. =/

RE: MFB English Logo - Giga - Feb. 07, 2009

Right you two stop it. Now. You are causing friction yourself's. You are both right and this has gone far to long. I'm not a mod, but I can tell this is going no where.

(Feb. 07, 2009  1:38 PM)Pikachao Wrote: All I'm saying is that unneeded friction between members drives people away from the boards. I'm not trying to pick a fight dude. =/

AHAHA, I'm not trying to cause friction. I'm simply stating the facts. If the person doesn't like it then it's their problem. Jeez, everybody needs to take a chill pill sometimes.

Kai-V, if you can get back to me regarding the swirl then that would be great =D.

RE: MFB English Logo - Kai-V - Feb. 07, 2009

(Feb. 07, 2009  2:03 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Kai-V, if you can get back to me regarding the swirl then that would be great =D.
It does look a lot smoother. Some things are very slightly 'fatter', but it is barely noticeable so I would be surprised if anybody cared.

I will replace the swirl in the Adobe Photoshop file I have.

RE: MFB English Logo - Bey Brad - Feb. 07, 2009

pikachao you're causing more friction than espio

if i have a problem with espio stepping in i will tell him myself. leave it to the staff, thanks

RE: MFB English Logo - KidTala - Feb. 08, 2009

(Feb. 07, 2009  1:30 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

Sorry...

RE: MFB English Logo - Kai-V - Feb. 08, 2009

[Image: mfbenglish2_4.jpg]

Is it only my version of the original logo, or are the black spikes on the right end not really spikes ?

RE: MFB English Logo - Rocky - Feb. 08, 2009

I think I preferred the last 'E' before.......

I prefer this ''E'' but its great Kai-V

RE: MFB English Logo - Kai-V - Feb. 08, 2009

(Feb. 08, 2009  4:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: I think I preferred the last 'E' before.......
But which one looks more like the Japanese logo. That is the question.

This ''E''...