World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Mega Bladers [NOW GLOBAL] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Mega Bladers [NOW GLOBAL] (/Thread-Team-Mega-Bladers-NOW-GLOBAL)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - ruler of hell - Jun. 11, 2011

I got a question how do you put on the userbar?

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Synth - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  3:41 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: I got a question how do you put on the userbar?

Code:
[img]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m579/CyberFernandez/megablader1.png[/img]

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Mega Blader - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  10:32 PM)hell_kerbecs! Wrote: i'm gonna check if i get into a team in sydney first because if i do i might be able to get the whole team to join

Wait! Where do you live? If you live outside of the Philippines you might be the leader of Division 2

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - tron1 - Jun. 13, 2011

can you guys crush team dark bladers please and i really dont know how to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Synth - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  1:01 AM)tron1 Wrote: can you guys crush team dark bladers please and i really dont know how to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check the OP for details....

Dark bladers?

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Mega Blader - Jun. 13, 2011

New Member:

username : BEYBOOST

Achivements : 1st rank in 4 unofficial tourneys (not lossed in any match in his life )

Main bey : Hidden

Type : stamina

P.S. I do not know how powerful is team Dark Bladers I will challenge them once they have a member here in the Philippines or I have a member in Singapore

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Mega Blader - Jun. 13, 2011

New Mega Bladers challenge:

Mega Bladers vs Champion Bladers - Date: ?

PS I edited this because my brother used my account to post WWE here

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - tron1 - Jun. 13, 2011

if you want to know who is team dark bladers leader it is whattzer/ feel da rath ps he lives in india and can you bileve he said he,d secretly dispatch a 4 year old and promised to make him cry louder than a gun shot and regected me all i care about is revenge!!!

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Synth - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:15 PM)tron1 Wrote: if you want to know who is team dark bladers leader it is whattzer/ feel da rath ps he lives in india and can you bileve he said he,d secretly dispatch a 4 year old and promised to make him cry louder than a gun shot and regected me all i care about is revenge!!!

INDIA?!?!?! we live in the phillipines,dude.

you may be leader though...if you join us!

i live in sanantonio teaxas and youre across the world how can we contact if i lose my com

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS - Whatzzer - Jun. 13, 2011

Ergh?I don't live in India,liar,al you said is a FAKE LIE!Reported anyway.And also,we are a proffesional team,and we have three members which are good.So stop your ego!Such disrespect.I dispatched a 4 year old?Haha,that was funny.Even my sister is 7,and I don't have anybody in the team which is 4 years old.Did I said it?Before that,could you even check all of my posts?I live in Malaysia,not India.I take proffesional members from all over the world.That's why I ignored you.

*Kachack!* bam i was lied!

I should REALLY read EVERY topic in this forum....

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Whatzzer - Jun. 13, 2011

Ban him.Aren't every team members supposed not to lie?All he said is fake.

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - eugenelimys - Jun. 14, 2011

Whatzzer, you live Malaysia?? Great!!! I live in Malaysia too... Maybe different state though =P Btw, how to join? O__O

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Synth - Jun. 14, 2011

(Jun. 14, 2011  11:12 AM)eugenelimys Wrote: Whatzzer, you live Malaysia?? Great!!! I live in Malaysia too... Maybe different state though =P Btw, how to join? O__O

what team? whatzerr's or us?

if you join us, you will have the following:
  • you become the leader of your team's country
  • you will have a new ready-made userbar for your team
  • if you let more people come, we will help you with event's you want to host

the last one is actually optional to you,or to us.

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Razer_9503 - Jun. 18, 2011

im quitting the team

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Synth - Jun. 18, 2011

Why? Is there something wrong?

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Mega Blader - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  1:53 PM)Razer_9503 Wrote: im quitting the team

why? Double teams are allowed

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - beyman100 - Jun. 20, 2011

me too i now live in mars

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Razer_9503 - Jun. 20, 2011

oh ok then im not quitting and sorry i didnt come to the harrison plaza thing i wasnt allowed maybe next tim i can attend

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - ruler of hell - Jun. 23, 2011

Mega blader when i came to the harrison plaza tournament i didn't see you there.

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Mega Blader - Jun. 24, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  3:17 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: Mega blader when i came to the harrison plaza tournament i didn't see you there.

Me to. I did everything so any Mega Bladers member know I am there I even used my new email

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Synth - Jun. 24, 2011

How about taking a pic of yourself and post it in the picture yourself thread?

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Zeignn - Jun. 26, 2011

Sorry for not coming to the monday tournament.. I was sick.. and not feeling well.. even Launching my main bey didnt even work out for me.. I just saw the message today since I haven't been checking out my laptop.. Hoping to get well next week Joyful_3

RE: [NOW GLOBAL!] A new team is emerging!- Mega Bladers [CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS] - Mega Blader - Jul. 07, 2011

Announcement: All interested members living in the Philippines may join. But you have to win as champion at a "Mega Bladers Tryout Tournament".

BTW I am planning to host a WBO tourney in the Philippines. PM me if interested