World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gundam Models - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Gundam Models (/Thread-Gundam-Models)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Gundam Models - tenzeku123 - Jun. 01, 2010

man that looks great if i ever get to take pictures of my best build i'll post it

RE: Gundam Models - Neeek - Jun. 01, 2010

[Image: 173_1055.jpg]
Update: I've added some panel lines with fine liners, and also some battle damage by smudging some felt pen to make it look discoloured and etched with a needle in some places. My camera quality is crappy and really doesn't show this. :\ I should've used a digital camera.

Looking through this topic I envy Valentin and Dirge's Gundams and detail skills so bad! Gasp

RE: Gundam Models - Serotonin - Jun. 01, 2010

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/06/mg-gundam-d-hell-custom-endless-waltz.html

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

please be true

RE: Gundam Models - Dirge - Jun. 01, 2010

(Jun. 01, 2010  5:59 PM)♥ Wrote: http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/06/mg-gundam-d-hell-custom-endless-waltz.html

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

please be true
yessss DEATHSCYTHE HELL CUSTOM <3333
i rember they had this voting thing awhile back of which gundam would you like to see a MG version of and they had this and epyon,realy hope they do epyon aswell

RE: Gundam Models - FOOF! - Jun. 13, 2010

am i the only one who cares about the 144 hg movie gundams lol MUST HAVE QAN-T IT'S SO HOT!!!
btw i wanna see raphiels gimmick tieria's hidden gundams are always sweet so i can only imagine what that giant backpack thing transforms into it better be more than just a big cannon

RE: Gundam Models - tenzeku123 - Jun. 14, 2010

i cant wait for ut to come but i still wish they would make a mg heavy arms mg gundam x and a mg 1/35 scale vincent

RE: Gundam Models - Robsta - Jun. 14, 2010

(Jun. 01, 2010  5:59 PM)♥ Wrote: http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/06/mg-gundam-d-hell-custom-endless-waltz.html

please be true

HOLY carp YES!!!!

RE: Gundam Models - Diamond - Jun. 14, 2010

I wonder how well can HG 1/144 Raphael Gundam balance itself with that giant 'Big Cannon' on it.
I'm looking forward to the MG Figurerise Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker more than any new Gunpla releases, haha.

RE: Gundam Models - Serotonin - Jun. 14, 2010

(Jun. 14, 2010  9:40 AM)Climax Wrote: I wonder how well can HG 1/144 Raphael Gundam balance itself with that giant 'Big Cannon' on it.
I'm looking forward to the MG Figurerise Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker more than any new Gunpla releases, haha.

Yeah, that looks pretty sick. The bicep action gimmick is really cool, haha.

I think Raphael Gundam was on show at Shizuoka and it stood fine; it has binders on the back which also act as support.

https://superrobotwar.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/shizuoka-hobby-show-2010-photo-reports/

RE: Gundam Models - Diamond - Jun. 14, 2010

Suprizingly Raphael Gundam balanced itself well while Qan-T was trying to imitate the Leaning Tower of Pisa:
[Image: srwhotnews_szok10_hg00m2.jpg?w=300&h=300]

RE: Gundam Models - mechabuster - Jul. 31, 2010

I have a SD ms-f4 (i think) zaku. dont know were it is though

RE: Gundam Models - InfernoSlayer0 - Aug. 04, 2010

well i decided i have enough money to get some gundams. can anyone suggest some to me?? i like like gundams that have swords, not the beamsabers, but actual swords, and gundams that have wings or a cool cape like the crossbone gundam. and i prefer 1/100, maybe bigger then tat but have to be cheap

RE: Gundam Models - BDaichi - Aug. 04, 2010

Just got panel line markers.
So I am doing that.
It's pretty hard

RE: Gundam Models - InfernoSlayer0 - Aug. 04, 2010

i see that you guys are very excited for the new deathscythe gundam!! well you guys might already know but i found out that you can already preorder it from hlj!! might be old news but just wanted you guys to know. http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN964564

RE: Gundam Models - Dirge - Aug. 04, 2010

its pretty cool although i wish it had the wings Pinching_eyes

also just had a look at the stuff inside the 1/100 sword strike my friend got me was so stocked to find it had quite abit of clear stickers i wanted, even haro clear stickers Gasp to bad i already start this SD freedom for my friend was thinking of doing a lacus custom SD freedom hah now i have a reason to buy another one >:3

RE: Gundam Models - Dirge - Aug. 06, 2010

Double post Pinching_eyes
but pretty much finnished my 2nd SD freedom, still need to touch up the hip cannons and give it a a little tidy up, and find the ZAFT decals i wanted to put on the wings, but here it is
[Image: 39762_1513854202867_1129787218_1485870_5799808_n.jpg]
[Image: 40242_1513853722855_1129787218_1485863_1856593_n.jpg]
the beam saber is from a HG strike freedom since it doesnt come with any beam sabers and i dont like the rife much.Also only used stickers for the eyes painted all the red parts Dx so much masking

RE: Gundam Models - InfernoSlayer0 - Aug. 06, 2010

well i saw some stores that have gundams but it's tt hongli. is tt hongli bad????

(Aug. 06, 2010  3:52 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: well i saw some stores that have gundams but it's tt hongli. is tt hongli bad????

dont, tt hongli make fakes

RE: Gundam Models - RTP49 - Aug. 06, 2010

We really seem to like our SD's, don't we?

The last gunpla-related purchase I've made lately was an HGUC 1/144 Unicorn (Unicorn Mode!) that I got at a local con for $20. Before that, it was an Endless Waltz Heavyarms Kai that I had intended to paint according to the ver. Ka palette sans the minigun as a means of preparing myself for MGs, which was well over two years ago. Unfortunately I moved, and poor Heavyarms is in painted parts lying around in some boxes, and overall whatever drive I had to construct gunpla as a hobby died for the most part. Maybe I'll go all out and recomplete him one day.

Valentin: Very sexy builds! Do you use an airbrush and go full baller with the paint (Gunze Sangyo, etc) or just use Tamiya canned paints like you linked previously? I'd love to be able to give Unicorn a cleaner finish and maybe get back into building gunpla in general, but I don't want to break the bank.

And uhh, I only have a repost from Danny Choo's site, but are we aware of that one guy who's making a 1:1 RX-78-2 Gundam completely out of runners? I had a link to his blog earlier, and it appears that he's going for articulation with the frame. Very exciting stuff.

(Aug. 06, 2010  10:29 AM)RTP49 Wrote: We really seem to like our SD's, don't we?

hah yeah xD i find them relaxing to build, realtivly cheap and i like chibi stuff Pinching_eyes

RE: Gundam Models - InfernoSlayer0 - Aug. 07, 2010

well i finished building my 1/100 Wing Zero Custom and it looks not bad! i didn't use anything (cause don't got anything) and it turned out better then i thought! what i dont like is that the wing is very heavy so it's hard to pose the gundam without him leaning back, and also is that it is like taller then the gundam. another bad thing is that the wing are attached to the backpack, which are pretty loose, so it keeps falling off. also the gun is heavy and my gundam's grip isn't tight enough. i would take picture but while i was trying to make my gundam hold the gun, i pulled the hand and it flew somewhere Crying. so now im looking for it while my gundam is hiding his body with his wings Unhappy

Edit: well decided to post pic of it hiding under wings. i know its carp quality, but when i find his hand, i will take a way better pic of it with a real camera, and outdoors under sunlight like you guys do XD!!
[attachment=2860]

RE: Gundam Models - Jerf - Aug. 07, 2010

My collection:
1/100 MG RX-78-2
1/100 MG RX-78-2 ver.2
1/100 MG RX-78-3
1/100 MG RX-78-4
1/100 MG MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam
(arm snapped off when i tried to convert him into an airplane -.-... can we wish that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...)
1/100 MG RX-178 Mk.II (Titans)

+ Gundam spray paints and fine liner...

RE: Gundam Models - Dirge - Aug. 09, 2010

[Image: DSCF0577.jpg]
1/100 sword strike
wanna take some better photos of it outside when the weathers not so horried
was a pretty fun build and i love the extra clear stickers that came with it <3

RE: Gundam Models - Lemonyblader - Aug. 09, 2010

I finally had the time Today to order a (mg) 1:100 Sinanju

RE: Gundam Models - otastam - Aug. 12, 2010

The Sinanju is a wicked model! I love the sazabi-ish design and the color scheme. Did you get the regular color scheme or destroy your wallet on the chrome color scheme? XD