World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) (/Thread-My-made-up-bottom-Plastic-Rubber-bottom-Pics-inside)

Pages: 1 2

My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Zaneago - Mar. 14, 2011

I have found out what you can DO WITH EAR PLUGS REALLY COOL!
Materials List
1.Ear plugs[Image: WBOcom006.jpg]
2.Take defence type bey.
[Image: WBOcom002.jpg]
[Image: WBOcom004.jpg]
3.Please TAKE BEYS BOTTOM OFF.
[Image: WBOcom005.jpg]
4.Take the bottom and push it tell you can fit it in the hole were the bottom goes
[Image: WBOcom008.jpg]
5.Put bottom(Ear plug) in the empty hole.
[Image: WBOcom009.jpg]
6.Let it fill the empty hole.
(No pic)
7.And then try it out.
[Image: WBOcom090.jpg]

Rock leone(RUBBER BOTTOM VS Flame libra= 2 WINS for libra 1 win for leone.
[Image: WBOcom010.jpg]
YOU SHOULD TRY THIS AT HOME.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - BASILISK - Mar. 14, 2011

ok kindof gross but toataly cool nice
and what did u mean by fill the empty hole

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Zaneago - Mar. 14, 2011

YOU should try it

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Azlanslayer - Mar. 14, 2011

It looks.. Kind of... Gross.. Reminds me of something D=. Does it do well against attack types? And does the ear plug goes off?

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Zaneago - Mar. 14, 2011

[quote='Azlanslayer' pid='577358' dateline='1300093697']
It looks.. Kind of... Gross.. Reminds me of something D=. Does it do well against attack types? And does the ear plug goes stay on?
Its not gross, I didn't use it and yes it does stay on and it can be any type like stamina or defense and yaa it is good against atack it beet my galexy pegisis.

(Mar. 14, 2011  10:08 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: It looks.. Kind of... Gross.. Reminds me of something D=. Does it do well against attack types? And does the ear plug goes off?
It does not come off, It does do good against ATTACK
Can be any type acully I tried it. And it is not gross if you just got it out of the package.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Deikailo - Mar. 14, 2011

No, I think he means to say it looks gross because it can resemble a toy that cannot be mentioned on this forum... or at least that's what I thought when I saw it.

Get it in blue, green or yellow next time?

(Mar. 14, 2011  4:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No, I think he means to say it looks gross because it can resemble a toy that cannot be mentioned on this forum... or at least that's what I thought when I saw it.

OO you guys are so sick and it kind of does but...........Still its a cool thing to do.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Janstarblast - Mar. 14, 2011

Its cool!!! Shouldn't you make that ear plug a bit small by cutting it? It looks to tall... Like Dark Gasher looked in the anime in the battle against Gingka in the 'Crabby' arena...

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:18 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Its cool!!! Shouldn't you make that ear plug a bit small by cutting it? It looks to tall... Like Dark Gasher looked in the anime in the battle against Gingka in the 'Crabby' arena...
Did you try it please tell me!

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Janstarblast - Mar. 15, 2011

No! No! I didnt do anything of that sort! I have never used ear plugs in my life!! I have never owned any! In India, all we do is take a piece of cotton, and put it in our ears, thus we don't need ear plugs....

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Zaneago - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  5:06 PM)janpegasus Wrote: No! No! I didnt do anything of that sort! I have never used ear plugs in my life!! I have never owned any! In India, all we do is take a piece of cotton, and put it in our ears, thus we don't need ear plugs....
OW.... I didn't know india still you should try.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - BillyBlast - Mar. 16, 2011

this is cool off topic i know a beyblade that can spin for 3 min handspun illigal he just used a dark wheel and put a ,arble under it

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Zaneago - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  2:14 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: this is cool off topic i know a beyblade that can spin for 3 min handspun illigal he just used a dark wheel and put a ,arble under it
R you serios wow ive tryed.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Nano - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  4:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No, I think he means to say it looks gross because it can resemble a toy that cannot be mentioned on this forum... or at least that's what I thought when I saw it.

That's what I thought at first.....

For the sake of the kids, we should shut up now...

(Mar. 16, 2011  2:21 AM)Nano Wrote:

That's what I thought at first.....

For the sake of the kids, we should shut up now...
YOU"R so ill it does not look like that not alot.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Pony - Mar. 16, 2011

This is pretty odd....... and I would rather have a rock leone with its tip NOT an earplug.

(Mar. 16, 2011  2:27 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: This is pretty odd....... and I would rather have a rock leone with its tip NOT an earplug.
YAA i understand but really cool gives more stamina

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Janstarblast - Mar. 16, 2011

His thread introduces something new... Its good though, and of course everyone wants to see their beys with what is actually meant to be a Performance tip...

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - GaleForce - Mar. 16, 2011

I don't think there are much kids that are under 10 here. But anyway, it would be illegal and top tiers could still beat it.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Janstarblast - Mar. 16, 2011

We know that, its just a new experiment that worked out well according to him and according to many. No one said that its unbeatable or its legal...

(Mar. 16, 2011  10:50 AM)GaleForce Wrote: I don't think there are much kids that are under 10 here. But anyway, it would be illegal and top tiers could still beat it.
OOO..... I bet it would be beaten but..............Puts up a good fight look at my new post. Basicly the same topic but diffrent bottom.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 16, 2011

i tried it. its really cool but i couldnt get it to last for more than 15 seconds

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - Zaneago - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  10:41 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: i tried it. its really cool but i couldnt get it to last for more than 15 seconds
WOW thats wierd mine spined 1:54 minites.

RE: My made up bottom Plastic/Rubber bottom!(Pics inside) - GaleForce - Mar. 17, 2011

Proves my point. More than half the beyblades in the world can beat that spin time.