World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD (/Thread-Product-BB-40-Dark-Bull-H145SD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - FOOF! - Apr. 06, 2009

(Apr. 06, 2009  7:35 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Can somebody please give blader9 a smug face? I think he deserves one.. Everyone else should get a shame face Unhappy ..

I second that idea
btw brad i'll gladly take a glass face

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - MuchWow - Apr. 07, 2009

guys maybe the blade with bulls owner is metal? the colors are not enough to say its plastic.
while i was watching the ep 1 again i sow this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2wnZ4EbCSs&feature=related
2:5
you heared the sound of the blade falling?
it sounds like metal! i know this isnt enough to say its metal but you dont know! it might be metal.

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Kai-V - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  2:04 PM)pegasis Wrote: guys maybe the blade with bulls owner is metal? the colors are not enough to say its plastic.
while i was watching the ep 1 again i sow this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2wnZ4EbCSs&feature=related
2:5
you heared the sound of the blade falling?
it sounds like metal! i know this isnt enough to say its metal but you dont know! it might be metal.
Look at the rest of the topic. While they make it sound like it is made of metal, its colour is enough to say it is plastic.

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Rocky - Apr. 07, 2009

But the face hunters blades that are clearly not metal still made metal sounds. So they appear more hardcore and such. (beaten)
Also, the blade that Benkei has in the opening can't be Dark Bull because it's something-which-I-can't-remember-the-name-of-but-defintely-isn't-Dark Leone. And it was lower than 145 and didn't have a D.......

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Giga - Apr. 07, 2009

Rock?

No.....Rock is more rounded.
Plus then, Benkei and Kyouya would have like the same blade.

You mean Cetus? Or am I lost?

Kyouya has Rock Leone.
Benkei has an unknown blade at the moment but will have Dark Bull later.
The unknown blade consists of a Metal Wheel that I can't remember the name of and the CPC of Leone.

I'm not sure where Cetus comes in............in fact, when people say Cetus, I have no idea what they're talking about. I think I missed something somewhere down the line. >_<

(Apr. 05, 2009  1:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Could that beyblade be Hurcules? Or Cetus? Both are constellations.

Here

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - FOOF! - Apr. 07, 2009

benkei's current blade is as follows not 100% though

face: cetus
clear wheel: leone?
LIGHT wheel: heat
track: 125/105?
bottom: fs
fixed

(Apr. 07, 2009  2:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Here

Yeah I saw that post before. I didn't know what you were on about though.

Why would the face be 'Cetus'? Oh wait, it says Cetus on it. Well things make sense now. >.< But wikipedia says Cetus is a sea monster/whale. And the picture looks like a Bull to me. I figured it would just be Dark Bulls face or something........I didn't realise it said Cetus. I fell really slow. :\

Anyways, you can't really tell the track much but the bottom is FS isn't it?

(Apr. 07, 2009  2:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah I saw that post before. I didn't know what you were on about though.

Why would the face be 'Cetus'? Oh wait, it says Cetus on it. Well things make sense now. >.< But wikipedia says Cetus is a sea monster/whale. And the picture looks like a Bull to me. I figured it would just be Dark Bulls face or something........I didn't realise it said Cetus. I fell really slow. :\

might be fs
and the track can't be 145 it's not that high

I meant you can't tell between 125, 105 and 100. Unless you start measuring screenshots against other blades etc........and I'm pretty sure the bottom is FS. It's flat with a little point in the middle.

(Apr. 07, 2009  3:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: I meant you can't tell between 125, 105 and 100. Unless you start measuring screenshots against other blades etc........and I'm pretty sure the bottom is FS. It's flat with a little point in the middle.

yeah you're right

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Guardian Odin - Apr. 07, 2009

So wait. Dark refers to the Metal Wheel? Are we completely sure it isn't the Clear Wheel? So Dark, Rock, and Storm are all Metal Wheels?

(Apr. 07, 2009  5:15 PM)Anubis Wrote: So wait. Dark refers to the Metal Wheel? Are we completely sure it isn't the Clear Wheel? So Dark, Rock, and Storm are all Metal Wheels?
Yes, as can be observed on TAKARA-TOMY's website.

The Clear Wheels are essentially Pegasis, Leone, Wolf and Cancer right now.

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - MuchWow - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  2:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah I saw that post before. I didn't know what you were on about though.

the face doesnt have to do with bull at all. there is nothing related to a bul in the pic. while it looks really similler to cetus:
[Image: cetus2.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=639]

(Apr. 07, 2009  2:47 PM)blader9 Wrote: benkei's current blade is as follows not 100% though

face: cetus
clear wheel: leone?
LIGHT wheel: heat
track: 125/105?
bottom: fs
fixed
I think I can confirm 125.

Thanks Kai-V.

How on earth does that look like a Cetus. I mean, it might do but I can't see how. It just looks like a styalized bull to me, albeit a rather morose looking one. See first google image for 'depressed cow'.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=depressed+cow&hl=en&um=1&sa=2

And compare.

[Image: sadbull.jpg]

Similiar, ne?
AHAHAHAHA, it's actually a Dark Bull. Because it's all gloomy? Geddit? Geddit? Ahahahhahaha. XD

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Guardian Odin - Apr. 07, 2009

I don't see it Rocky

(Apr. 07, 2009  7:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Thanks Kai-V.

How on earth does that look like a Cetus. I mean, it might do but I can't see how. It just looks like a styalized bull to me, albeit a rather morose looking one. See first google image for 'depressed cow'.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=depressed+cow&hl=en&um=1&sa=2

And compare.

[Image: sadbull.jpg]

Similiar, ne?
AHAHAHAHA, it's actually a Dark Bull. Because it's all gloomy? Geddit? Geddit? Ahahahhahaha. XD

the freakin face says cetus not bull

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Jsc - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 06, 2009  6:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Like a light wheel would do any sort of damage to anyones face. >_<

LOL see they know we are gonna get mad, so they wont get hurt when we throw the wheels at them...

(Apr. 07, 2009  7:42 PM)blader9 Wrote: the freakin face says cetus not bull

Yes, we know. However it is owned by Benkei who is supposed to own Bull and, in my opinion at least, it looks a lot like a Bull.

Could someone please explain how it looks like a Cetus?
Anubis, does this look more like a Bull to you? Unhappy

[Image: sadbull2.jpg]

RE: BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD - Bey Brad - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  7:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yes, we know. However it is owned by Benkei who is supposed to own Bull and, in my opinion at least, it looks a lot like a Bull.

would you please stop it? it's CETUS, it says CETUS on it, it doesn't matter if you're able to contrive a bull from it

(Apr. 07, 2009  7:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yes, we know. However it is owned by Benkei who is supposed to own Bull and, in my opinion at least, it looks a lot like a Bull.

well i't kinda has that shape and the eyes look more like a sea monsters eyes than a depresed cows and it makes sense that benkei uses cetus before dark bull because dark bull dosen't come out til april