World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S (/Thread-Product-BB-35-Flame-Sagittario-C145S)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Rocky - Apr. 08, 2009

Call me naive but I don't see the point of a spring loaded face. :\
It could easily be metal or plastic but, if it is metal, I'd say that the whole thing is metal with a paint or plastic coating and they didn't bother to coat the thread because that's the part thats going to get worn away. So coating/covering it would be a bit pointless.
God knows about a gimmick though. I'm doubtful that the face is related to the track but I have no real reasoning behind that......just don't think they'd release a track that relies on a certain type of face. :\

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Bey Brad - Apr. 08, 2009

i'd say that everyone is making assumptions on a grey line from a cartoon show and that this is all really ridiculous

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Guardian Odin - Apr. 09, 2009

They wouldn't coat the threads at all if what Rocky said is true

But I don't think any of it is true

I think it's a plastic face

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - theflightyellz - Apr. 09, 2009

There's a pretty good likelihood that it is just another plastic face, but it definitely looks as if there's something abnormal about it from the anime cap.
Whether this just comes from computer toning or not, we'll have to wait until we can actually see some photos of the blade, or they show Flame Sagittario's parts in more detail in the anime.
I'm surprised there aren't any photos from takaratomy yet, isn't too much longer until it's released.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Nuno - Apr. 09, 2009

(Apr. 09, 2009  6:07 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: There's a pretty good likelihood that it is just another plastic core, but it definitely looks as if there's something strange about the face from the anime cap.
I'm surprised there aren't any photo details on this yet, isn't too much longer until it's released.

I'm sure they will come soon! Smile

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Giga - Apr. 09, 2009

(Jan. 16, 2009  5:43 AM)Crimson Wrote: Thinking of "Change" as the track, I keep flashing to Dranzer S.
With a spring in the track(Or face maybe), maybe this one can switch between multiple heights?
145 could just be the default "Not locked in" mode, then clicking it in makes it shorter.

Also I think that the reason it's more expensive is cause it has a Metal Face/Spring Face.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Bey Brad - Apr. 09, 2009

Are you guys serious with this? That's the last place they'd put metal on the Face. It would either be on the inside or it would be the visible part of the Face. Wrapped around the screw is the worst idea ever.

As for a Spring ... give me a break. This is ridiculous.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Khel - Apr. 09, 2009

I'm no physics major so correct me if I am missing something, but what good will a spring do for the face?

How on earth will it function? It's not like it will bounce or anything. Nor will it help impact much...I think you guys are looking into it way too much.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - ZenX - Apr. 09, 2009

(Apr. 09, 2009  10:06 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm no physics major so correct me if I am missing something, but what good will a spring do for the face?

How on earth will it function? It's not like it will bounce or anything. Nor will it help impact much...I think you guys are looking into it way too much.

Well, it is possible for it to activate the gimmick of the C145 track Wink

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Rocky - Apr. 09, 2009

Same, I can't begin to think why or how it would be a spring. :\

And why would TT make a Metal Face that had a metal thread only? That much metal doesn't really count as a metal face. Plus it's the oddest place to put it. D:

ZenX: How would it activate C145? Do you actually have an idea or are you just thinking that we have to unknown components, maybe they fit together somehow? I mean if it was a spring (which there's no way it can be imo) how would it act as both a spring and a thread for the face? It can hardly compact whilst keeping the beyblade together. This is madness. >.<

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - FOOF! - Apr. 09, 2009

(Apr. 09, 2009  10:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: Same, I can't begin to think why or how it would be a spring. :\

And why would TT make a Metal Face that had a metal thread only? That much metal doesn't really count as a metal face. Plus it's the oddest place to put it. D:

ZenX: How would it activate C145? Do you actually have an idea or are you just thinking that we have to unknown components, maybe they fit together somehow? I mean if it was a spring (which there's no way it can be imo) how would it act as both a spring and a thread for the face? It can hardly compact whilst keeping the beyblade together. This is madness. >.<

madness?
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!l

and i think it's a metal face

Argh......as soon as I typed that I thought someone would crack a sparta joke. I was praying dearly that they wouldn't though. Unhappy I thought of typing (no sparta jokes) but then I thought that might just bring attention to it. >.<

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Pich - Apr. 09, 2009

Lets just wait until we get better pictures of it before we start throwing around the idea of it having a metal face. IMO, when I thought of a metal face, I assumed it would be full metal. I mean, the things are going to be heavy (like 4.5 grams?) and they aren't that big, soo....

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Nuno - Apr. 09, 2009

(Apr. 09, 2009  10:32 PM)blader9 Wrote: madness?
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!l

LOL, I was just going to say this! XD

I think we can't know anything from that pic from the anime, and a spring face? I think it's ridiculous. It's probably going to be a normal plastic face.

(Apr. 09, 2009  10:41 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: IMO, when I thought of a metal face, I assumed it would be full metal.

Same, that's why I though the only way that could be metal was if it was a mainly metal face with a thin plastic coating. Confused
However, I guess the metal faces could be plastic faces with a heavy weight in the middle (similiar to Hasbro Spirit Topper Bit Chips).
That's pretty much all it could be though (metal faces in general, not the Sag face).

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Bey Brad - Apr. 09, 2009

It won't be full metal considering it only weighs 4g.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - FOOF! - Apr. 09, 2009

(Apr. 09, 2009  10:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Argh......as soon as I typed that I thought someone would crack a sparta joke. I was praying dearly that they wouldn't though. Unhappy I thought of typing (no sparta jokes) but then I thought that might just bring attention to it. >.<

why no more sparta jokes i live there
now that i'm thinking i don't know what it is we're judging off of an anime "25 min ad"

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Neeek - Apr. 09, 2009

You'd think Coro coro would have published some pictures by now since it's getting into April.
I realy love the look of this blade, the colours and face are pretty. :3
I'm guessing it will com with a regular launcher because Kenta has one in the anime, maybe they're not trying to get rid of them after all.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Kai-V - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 09, 2009  11:50 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: You'd think Coro coro would have published some pictures by now since it's getting into April.

I'm guessing it will com with a regular launcher because Kenta has one in the anime, maybe they're not trying to get rid of them after all.
... CoroCoro always publishes its monthly magazines around the middle of the month, and, in a given month's issue, they show the releases that are supposed to come out later in the month.

Also, as far as I know, BB-35 Flame Sagittario is a Booster. No launcher will be included.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - theflightyellz - Apr. 10, 2009

I seriously, seriously doubt it's a spring, did anybody here consider it might just be where the plastics casing is bare, showing the metal core of the face?
See attached.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Bey Brad - Apr. 10, 2009

I THINK IT'S A CARTOON AND THIS IS IRRELEVANT

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Guardian Odin - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 10, 2009  12:44 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: I seriously, seriously doubt it's a spring, did anybody here consider it might just be where the plastics casing is bare, showing the metal core of the face?
See attached.

If there was a metal core, the plastic cover would not be assembled in this way.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Pich - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 10, 2009  12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I THINK IT'S A CARTOON AND THIS IS IRRELEVANT

^ Just wait til we know more. I we're all excited and all, but this speculation is getting us nowhere and is just making this thread harder to read through.

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Guardian Odin - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 08, 2009  1:33 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Taken from the anime opening, not sure why anybody hasn't posted it yet.
I have NO idea what all the rubbish in those boxes is though.
Definitely looks like there's some kind of gimmick to that track.

You know now I wonder why the face has six 'statistics' lmfao

RE: BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S - Bey Brad - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 10, 2009  5:59 AM)Anubis Wrote: You know now I wonder why the face has six 'statistics' lmfao

considering those "statistics" are likely the product of an overworked korean animator passing out onto his keyboard, and the fact that the wheel has 0 statistics, it's safe to say this is meaningless