World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! (/Thread-CLOSED-Free-ANIMATED-avatar-sigs-AND-userbars)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 12, 2011

and the avatar:
[Image: sasaasas_picnik.jpg]

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 12, 2011

guys,pls use the ones i made you,its kinda annoying to me now,and it will be the cause of this thread's closure

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Wizard - Apr. 12, 2011

I have asked 3 people to do this for me. None have been able to do it. You can do animations, so I am asking you. I put my request in the "Requests" Topic. Here is a link. Please do this!!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Requests?page=34

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Kai-V - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  8:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I have asked 3 people to do this for me. None have been able to do it. You can do animations, so I am asking you. I put my request in the "Requests" Topic. Here is a link. Please do this!!

I can do it by the way, simply not now, I am in the middle of my final university exams.

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Wizard - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  9:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I have asked 3 people to do this for me. None have been able to do it. You can do animations, so I am asking you. I put my request in the "Requests" Topic. Here is a link. Please do this!!

I can do it by the way, simply not now, I am in the middle of my final university exams.
Ok. Thanks Kai-V. When will you be finished your exams? I understand those can take a while. Oh, but please keep in mind, even though Jacksonian just randomly made me a new Avatar and Signature (I don't know why.) This request is for a different Forum.

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 13, 2011

ok,so is it a cancel,or i still need to do this?

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - V-Rock - Apr. 13, 2011

Thanks so much the sig and the avatar are awesome im setting them up right now! Smile

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 13, 2011

your welcome!

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 14, 2011

oh,and pls give me credit!

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - BigBangDestroy - Apr. 14, 2011

can you please make me a team galaxy wings senior member and try to make it diffrent to my sig pls

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 14, 2011

uhhh,didnt you requested to Ea3?

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - BigBangDestroy - Apr. 14, 2011

yea but he closed his shop

ok,here you go:

[Image: azazazazaz.png]

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - kai kai kai - Apr. 14, 2011

i want an userbar with tean southindian bladers.
sorry------ team.

Pls wait,im using an iphone lately.

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - kai kai kai - Apr. 14, 2011

when?

im doing it now,dont worry

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 14, 2011

Image- Kai (My avatar image must contain only Kai)

Background- Any background that will match image.

Text- None

Special Effects- None

sorry,wont do yours.
wait,nevermind,cas you requested for a sig at the others,but a avatar on me
here you go,nagalikith:
[Image: BABABA.png]

mephiles wait for yours
here you go mephiles!
[Image: sasdf.png]

hope you like it!

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 14, 2011

That's great. Thanks Ventus98.

your welcome!!!

RE: (open!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 15, 2011

ok,so im going to close this for awhile,its holy week here(ask beybladepotter or delta blader about this),and im going to my grandma(s siad i the prevoius post.so yeah,BYE!

RE: (closed!!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - karl4775 - Apr. 15, 2011

Hello

Can i please Have-------

Signature---

Text- karl4775
(Picture )Beyblade - Cyber Pegasus
Backround-- Can i please have and orange with the picture of Cyber Pegasus

Picture Of - Galaxy Pegasus (moving Galaxy Pegasus)
Backround- Orange
Text-karl4775
Give it to me the post the i did today After Holy Week

RE: (closed!!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 15, 2011

well,i have still time before to go to my province,then ill do this for fun

RE: (closed!!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 15, 2011

..Holy week is happening here in the Philippines. Holy week is the last week of Lent and the week before Easter. (For those who don't know.)