World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! (/Thread-CLOSED-Free-ANIMATED-avatar-sigs-AND-userbars)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (OPEN!)free avatars and sigs,now with ANIMATED SIGS(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 01, 2011

ok,you can get it

RE: (OPEN!)free avatars and sigs,now with ANIMATED SIGS(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 01, 2011

oh my gosh i didnt know its already 100 replies,LOL

RE: (OPEN!)free avatars and sigs,now with ANIMATED SIGS(summer special) - BASILISK - Apr. 01, 2011

hi can i get one of booster wolf black back ground with wolfking44 on it.
it would not let me post my pic

RE: (OPEN!)free avatars and sigs,now with ANIMATED SIGS(summer special) - BASILISK - Apr. 01, 2011

sig plz
can the bey be spining like urs or is that to hard
mabye more desine in back ground if its to hard

oh manmi almost finish it,but dont worry,i still got time

and i was making a avatar too,you want that to match your sig?

no prob u have practicly all day for me
and yes plz

here you go!:
[Image: weefr.gif]

and your matching avatar!:
[Image: sdad.gif]

hope you like it!

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 02, 2011

oh,i got an announcement:

I WILL BE CLOSED DURING 15 OR 16,BECAUSE OF OUT OF TOWN,BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I WILL COME BACK.

you may request,but i cant make it in time,so there will be a line.
i will close at april 15 or 16,so place your request now!

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - venkai - Apr. 02, 2011

have you done mine?

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 02, 2011

im still doin it

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - venkai - Apr. 02, 2011

wheres my sig.bbp9 the best friend.

sorry,i still havent done it,im still looking for a good big bang pegasis pic cause i lost all my files.so this may take a while

ok.fast please.best guy .ih my best friend.

done!
[Image: qefef.gif]
hope you like it!

fourth slide i want sasumune.
second ginka third tyson,first kai .please.can you do it?

who the heck is sasumune?

ok ilike this sig only.but i want matching avatar.
beyblade metalfusion ray unicorn holder.

its masamune,not sasumune
ok ill do it
to easy:
[Image: dedwd.gif]

im always prepared Smile

sorry masumune.

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Kai-V - Apr. 02, 2011

venkai and all his accounts are banned permanently. Ignore him and report any new account he might make. Thank you.

yes,kai-v,i will

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 02, 2011

Who was he anyways?

he is like the most annoying person i ever met.

he like calling me his ''best friend'',and he like demanding me,or commanding me,to make him a awesome sig or avatar

so better watch out for this guy

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 03, 2011

oh i forgot i can make userbars