World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! (/Thread-CLOSED-Free-ANIMATED-avatar-sigs-AND-userbars)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 15, 2011

yeah sure,why not.

anyways,i found several of the sig i made.i just want to post it in one post so every one will be happy

sorry it took me VERY long

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Doesn't Matter - May. 15, 2011

Can I have one of Basalt Horogium battling Beat Lynx? I want it to say Doesn't Matter at the bottom. The background should be wavy red. I asked SDamon for this, but he couldn't do this right. Your battle ones are the best. Please do this.

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - 4D - May. 15, 2011

HE IS CLOSED!!!(however,he MIGHT give you a 70% chance,as to what he did with epicpwnage)

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - EpicPwnage - May. 16, 2011

Hey, since I noticed that you do animated avatars too, i would like to make a request(DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING, DARKBLADER OR 4D!!!!!!)
I can wait for this, as I know u r very busy, but here it is:

I would like a avatar that shows a stadium ringed closely by fire, then start to zoom in and have two beys(Flame sagatario and whatever else[u pick]) come in and start attacking fiercely at each other until flame sagatario knocks the other bey out of the stadium

I know this is a lot to ask, but people said u had the best fighting avatars.
Thank u tons!!!!!!!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - 4D - May. 17, 2011

when i read your post,you said you want an avatar,but your request is a sig....

he might get confused,you know(LOL on the im not supposed to say anything thing......oh well)

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - GemiosBlader10 - May. 17, 2011

(May. 16, 2011  8:14 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey, since I noticed that you do animated avatars too, i would like to make a request(DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING, DARKBLADER OR 4D!!!!!!)

I would like a sig that shows a stadium ringed closely by fire, then start to zoom in and have two beys(Flame sagatario and whatever else[u pick]) come in and start attacking fiercely at each other until flame sagatario knocks the other bey out of the stadium

I know this is a lot to ask, but people said u had the best fighting sigs.
Thank u tons!!!!!!!

@bigbangpegasis9
Can you handle this request? lol

Anyway, please PM if my sig is done, thanks in advance!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - EpicPwnage - May. 17, 2011

I fixed it so it says avatar now! Grin Tongue_out Pinching_eyes_2
(thank u for pointing that out, 4D. I know i said not to say anything,
but I meant about him being closed.)

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - RowDog - May. 17, 2011

How long will it be until you reopen? I have a request in mind and I think you would be the only one capable of completing it but I still need to work on a few things before I can request it. Also you the only one I know who can execute the spinning well. I see you closed though so I will wait.

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 17, 2011

about a week.i am doing the best i can to make some sigs(curse my sis for deleting them....)

im done with screw sauce,BTW
[Image: scre.gif]

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - DRANZ3R - May. 18, 2011

hey bro i know you worked hard on my sig, but i want to have my name on it so can you do it

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - GemiosBlader10 - May. 18, 2011

(May. 17, 2011  2:27 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: (curse my sis for deleting them....)

Gotta hate having little sisters. lol
Can you recover them?

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 18, 2011

@pegasismaster10 my sis is older than me(LOL),

i wont be able to recover them,heck i dont even know how to,its permenantly.

i have to do it again,sigh Speechless

@dran3r sure,its becuse your sig was also deleted.......Speechless

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - GemiosBlader10 - May. 18, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  9:40 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: @pegasismaster10 my sis is older than me(LOL),

Then, curses for you having a older sister.

Try recovering it at the recycle bin folder of the computer or something.

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - EpicPwnage - May. 18, 2011

um, did anyone hear me? Not even bigbangpegasis has responded...
Here's what I said:

Hey, since I noticed that you do animated avatars too, i would like to m
ake a request(DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING, DARKBLADER OR 4D!!!!!!)

I would like a avatar that shows a stadium ringed closely by fire, then start to zoom in and have two beys(Flame sagatario and whatever else[u pick]) come in and start attacking fiercely at each other until flame sagatario knocks the other bey out of the stadium

I know this is a lot to ask, but people said u had the best fighting avatars.
Thank u tons!!!!!!!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - 4D - May. 18, 2011

Probably he did hear you.....and pegasismaster,he said that the files where permenantly deleted.(there is the function of deleting stuff from the recycle bin)

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 18, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  12:45 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: quote removed

saw your post.dont worry

and why do people call me legendary or the best or even the coolest all of a sudden?im not THAT good.....
(also,epicpwnage avatar will be lot of work.....sighSpeechless

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Kujikato - May. 18, 2011

sup BBP9, mind if i use the userbar u made me for my new sig?

uhh,sure.its all yours!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Kujikato - May. 18, 2011

Thanks!, im working on it ATM

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - EpicPwnage - May. 18, 2011

kay.
I wuz just wondering, cuz no one responded.

Oh, and if there is other work u need to do, do that first(just don't forget about it). I said don't stress urself out, and I meant it.

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - DRANZ3R - May. 19, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  9:40 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: @pegasismaster10 my sis is older than me(LOL),

ohh kk ty

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 19, 2011

oh,and epicpwnage,can you give me pics?

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 19, 2011

pegasismaster,your EPIC sig:
[Image: jh.gif]

dranz3r,your up on my list.....

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Electric - May. 19, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  7:57 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: kay.
I wuz just wondering, cuz no one responded.

Oh, and if there is other work u need to do, do that first(just don't forget about it). I said don't stress urself out, and I meant it.

You have asked two members, bladeruler and bigbangpegasis9, please decide on one graphics creator, you will get warned

i think he requested a sig from him....he asked me for an avatar anyway.....

EDIT:confirmed,he asked for a sig from him.....