World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! (/Thread-CLOSED-Free-ANIMATED-avatar-sigs-AND-userbars)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - certinguy - May. 10, 2011

I need an avatar with a picture of meteo l drago with a black background
I need a avatar with meteo l drago and pegasis coliding.

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 10, 2011

Sure.theres a line,though

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - firebey12 - May. 10, 2011

can i have a red backround and benkei holding dark bull for my signiture and a inferno sagatario with a yellow backround?

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 10, 2011

i decided to close this shop until i finish a lot of request.so,till now,NO MORE REQUEST!!!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - GemiosBlader10 - May. 10, 2011

Um...Will you send us PM for the finished Avatars and such?

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Fang.Leone - May. 10, 2011

the people who posted before ur post get there sigs though?

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 11, 2011

hello guys!im here just to post half of the sigs i made:
[Image: fire2.png]
[Image: fire1.png]
and:
[Image: eeecopy1.png]

AND:
[Image: ee.gif]

im not done yet with others,so im still away,though Unhappy
but atleats i was able to post this! Smile

EDIT: opps almost forgot:
[Image: bey.png]
[Image: Z.png]

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Kujikato - May. 11, 2011

dude, one word, AWESOME

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - 4D - May. 11, 2011

Well,atleast he waz able to post....good job,though(i like the benkie one)

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - ThePhantomBlade - May. 11, 2011

hi can i please have a signature with Rock Orso and the guy that has Rock Orso is the cartoon series

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - GaleForce - May. 11, 2011

This shop is CLOSED..

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Fang.Leone - May. 12, 2011

u are such a beast

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - GemiosBlader10 - May. 12, 2011

Thanks for the userbar!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Fang.Leone - May. 13, 2011

ey i wanna thank you for awesom sig and DRANZ3R for coming up with good idea

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - EpicPwnage - May. 13, 2011

Hey, i wanted a new sig cuz my current one kinda sucks(it doesn't even have a picture).
I want a fiery backround and L-drago like the one on the left of Janstarblast's sig with storm pegasus on the other side, as well as EpicPwnage written at the top in the same font as fang leone's name.

thanks in advance!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 13, 2011

OMG i hate people making request even if im close....oh well...just expect it laterUncertain

oh,and why im online?two more avatars are made!:
[Image: Untitled-1-4.gif]
[Image: Untitled-2.gif]

more to come!

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Gen SimpL - May. 13, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  12:55 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey, i wanted a new sig cuz my current one kinda sucks(it doesn't even have a picture).
I want a fiery backround and L-drago like the one on the left of Janstarblast's sig with storm pegasus on the other side, as well as EpicPwnage written at the top in the same font as fang leone's name.

thanks in advance!

read the title ITS CLOSED

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 13, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  1:01 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  12:55 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey, i wanted a new sig cuz my current one kinda sucks(it doesn't even have a picture).

thanks in advance!

lets just give him a chance....here!
[Image: a.png]

the other sigs are now being find.i should have put them in one place.........

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - sonicsora123 - May. 13, 2011

thanks
ermmmm what do i do now

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - 4D - May. 13, 2011

Right click,then click copy url.then what ever you did to your avatar are the next step...

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - EpicPwnage - May. 13, 2011

quistion.
How do i use this?
sorry, i meant question
kewl!!!!!!
hey, i was wondering do you do avatars to?
(May. 13, 2011  3:00 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  1:01 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: [quote='EpicPwnage' pid='646475' dateline='1305287709']
Hey, i wanted a new sig cuz my current one kinda sucks(it doesn't even have a picture).

thanks in advance!

thank u. I don't like when people are jerks, and u made my day better

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Beyshadow - May. 13, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  12:57 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: OMG i hate people making request even if im close....oh well...just expect it laterUncertain

more to come!

thank you

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - sonicsora123 - May. 14, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  9:41 PM)Beyshadow Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  12:57 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: OMG i hate people making request even if im close....oh well...just expect it laterUncertain

more to come!

thank you

what he said

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - DRANZ3R - May. 14, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  3:00 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  1:01 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:

thanks in advance!

the other sigs are now being find.i should have put them in one place.........

nice sig is mine done?

RE: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - sonicsora123 - May. 15, 2011

hi again
if possible could you PM me when you've done my sig