World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF (/Thread-Product-BB-28-Storm-Pegasis-105RF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Rocky - Feb. 15, 2009

(Feb. 15, 2009  4:24 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  2:32 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Whether its multidirectional or not, I just hope they upgraded the launcher to around HMS`s level

Where is this upgraded launcher thing coming from? For all we know, it's going to be the same Shooter that was released with Pegasis and Bull.

Do you not think that the Wheel looks a tad different to the others? I can't see a normal shooter fitting in it. :\ Unless those holes are on some kind of WD underneath.
(Feb. 15, 2009  4:24 PM)Grey Wrote: Also, from the looks of it, the Pegasis Face design doesn't seem to have changed...I wonder if each Face will just be recolored with each upgrade to Pegasis, Sagittario, Leo, Bull, Wolf, (and L Drago?).
This is true......but Quetz already has two different designs. I hope we do see other designs not just recolours. Unhappy

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Grey - Feb. 15, 2009

Hmm...I didn't notice that before. Though, it doesn't really look like anything would fit into those...not without breaking.

I wanna say that the redesign of Quetzalcoatl's Face was just for the video game, since the Beyblade itself didn't change, only the Face did. That was probably just a special edition.

(Feb. 15, 2009  4:42 PM)Grey Wrote: Hmm...I didn't notice that before. Though, it doesn't really look like anything would fit into those...not without breaking.
So........it's unlaunchable then? XD

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Anu - Feb. 15, 2009

Well it can't be a WD under the wheel... It'd screw up the whole thing. What I actually thought was it would look slightly more similar the Old Pegasis. I hope the wheel isn't disappointing Unhappy
And Yes it would be kind of impossible to even spin that thing without another launcher.
Although, I want to see is a picture of the RF.

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Grey - Feb. 15, 2009

(Feb. 15, 2009  4:45 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  4:42 PM)Grey Wrote: Hmm...I didn't notice that before. Though, it doesn't really look like anything would fit into those...not without breaking.
So........it's unlaunchable then? XD

lmao yeah

Seriously, it looks like there are holes for little rod-like prongs, but wouldn't they break immediately following a launch? I don't see how any prongs that were clipped on would be able to release with that design.

Unless the picture is fooling us, and the holes there are just for show. Maybe the holes are lower than they look, so the prongs don't actually touch them...?

Anu why can't it be a WD? If what Grey is saying is true then it could just be a lower WD......it would make it pretty heavy but whatever.

Still, the HMS launcher had really small prongs. Maybe it's something like that?

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Blitz - Feb. 15, 2009

It is a mystery
Will have to wait till the release or when Kai-V finds out more info about it lol. Fingers crossed it's in both spin directions though.

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Anu - Feb. 15, 2009

They weren't designed that way remember.

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2009

There should be more information about Storm Pegasis 105RF in the latest CoroCoro issue. If nobody in the Japanese community posts anything, we will have to wait for Miingno.

I doubt there is a Weight Disk. Yet, it does seem to me like there is a metal 'plate' with a blue part on top of it. Both are probably stuck together though.
The CoroCoro scan I posted days ago of a clear version of the Storm Pegasis Wheel only looks like the blue part that can be observed on Adachi Takafumi's picture.

A new launcher will surely be produced because hooks would be difficult to insert in that Wheel, in my opinion. And since they would have to clearly indicate on the Wheel itself in which set of two holes the launcher' prongs have to be inserted if there were still walls to prevent both right and left spins, I think it is possible to imagine that the launchers could still only have a single direction (with four prongs), but that Wheels could be apt to left and right spin.
Of course, this could be wrong too ... I do not know about all of the past launchers from the previous series. Does it make sense ?

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Pich - Feb. 15, 2009

Ha, your right, It seems the Wheel comes in two parts, the blue(was the drawing we saw before) and the grey part. Maybe the blue part is free spinning and we are seeing a part where the launcher doesn't attach? It doesn't seem like that metal goes down very far to have a launcher fit in between and it doesn't look like those holes are big enough for a launcher to attach to them either.

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Giga - Feb. 15, 2009

So maybe it still uses the same one? Unhappy

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Sasch - Feb. 15, 2009

(Feb. 15, 2009  7:17 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ha, your right, It seems the Wheel comes in two parts, the blue(was the drawing we saw before) and the grey part. Maybe the blue part is free spinning and we are seeing a part where the launcher doesn't attach? It doesn't seem like that metal goes down very far to have a launcher fit in between and it doesn't look like those holes are big enough for a launcher to attach to them either.

That's kinda smart.
If they split the upcoming wheels into two, and make them customizable it would really be awesome.
I doubt anything is free-spinning, though.

Like we were saying before MFB came out Grin

(Feb. 15, 2009  7:32 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  7:17 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ha, your right, It seems the Wheel comes in two parts, the blue(was the drawing we saw before) and the grey part. Maybe the blue part is free spinning and we are seeing a part where the launcher doesn't attach? It doesn't seem like that metal goes down very far to have a launcher fit in between and it doesn't look like those holes are big enough for a launcher to attach to them either.

That's kinda smart.
If they split the upcoming wheels into two, and make them customizable it would really be awesome.
I doubt anything is free-spinning, though.

I really don't see any other way for a launcher to attach the way it looks right now, though. It could be two parts, though(seems to fit what we saw of leone as well), I doubt it will be customizable with the other blades.

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Guardian Odin - Feb. 15, 2009

Honestly I think it looks like a weight. I think it will still use the standard shooter mechanism.

Wouldn't a WD have WD in the name though? I can see where your coming from but why would it have 4 holes in?

I have very interesting news actually :

(slightly revised Google translation)
BB-30 ROCK LEONE 145WB METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE booster from METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE, "BB-30 booster ROCK LEONE 145WB" appeared!
"BB-30 booster ROCK LEONE 145WB", with the motif of Leo "BEYBLADE new"!
The ultra-WIDE BALL BOTTOM, unblinking and fierce attack!
"New BEYBLADE", HYBRID WHEEL SYSTEM with!
The Wheel "layer" is up!
Wheel 2 by a separate layer, modified the pattern of attack and lateral direction, can be modified with a variety of battle!
HYBRID WHEEL can be modified and the other BEYBLADE.
Parts can be modified with existing BEYBLADE course!

※ This product, "BEYLAUNCHER" "RIGHT LAUNCHER" are not included.

"BB-30 booster ROCK LEONE 145WB"
With WIDE BOWL BOTTOM!
Bay Type: Defense Type

While this is for Rock Leone, the same can be said about Storm Pegasis.

So, now we know what the Hybrid Wheel Match Set can be and what the new Wheels are.

Also, stronger confirmation that RF is for Rubber Flat.

OMGOMGOMG. This is so exciting. Eee I don't really know what to say. *spazzes out*

What does that mean exactly? Is it saying that they are two parts that are interchangeable then? ANd thanks for the info. =)

I guess. I'm still thinking of WDs.......they'll have to be an odd shape to fir with current MFBs though. D=

ARGH LEFT SPIN?
Wheel 2 by a separate layer, modified the pattern of attack and lateral direction, can be modified with a variety of battle!
DOES THAT MEAN LEFT SPIN?
Hybrid wheel match set will probs rerelase previous wheels as 2 layer ones?

(Feb. 15, 2009  9:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: I guess. I'm still thinking of WDs.......they'll have to be an odd shape to fir with current MFBs though. D=
Current Metal Fight Beyblades do not seem to be part of the Hybrid Wheel System ...

Giga Wrote:ARGH LEFT SPIN?
DOES THAT MEAN LEFT SPIN?
Hybrid wheel match set will probs rerelase previous wheels as 2 layer ones?
Question 1 : Not necessarily.
Question 2 : No.

Damn. Me want wolf as left spin

RE: BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF - Kei - Feb. 15, 2009

(Feb. 15, 2009  9:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "New BEYBLADE", HYBRID WHEEL SYSTEM with!
The Wheel "layer" is up!

HYBRID WHEEL can be modified and the other BEYBLADE.
Parts can be modified with existing BEYBLADE course!

Sounds similar to a Sub-Ring on an AR? That is how I am interpreting it.

As a side note, I would be shocked if TAKARA-TOMY decided to release a new shooter for these (that breaks compatability with the old ones). Taking into consideration the target audience of MFB, it would be a really bad decision.

(Feb. 15, 2009  10:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: I guess. I'm still thinking of WDs.......they'll have to be an odd shape to fir with current MFBs though. D=
Current Metal Fight Beyblades do not seem to be part of the Hybrid Wheel System ...
Quote:Parts can be modified with existing beyblade course.
:\