World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down (/Thread-Biggest-Beyblade-Related-Let-Down)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Dracon - Aug. 31, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  5:16 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: njrk97
it comes with either left or right watch jp0t's vid

Wow, hasbro is really confusing me now...

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Relic - Aug. 31, 2011

I bought a (Flame) Libra after hearing it was banned because of its Crazy weight only to be disappointed that people were talking about the Metal System Libra and not the useless Flame Libra Uncertain

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - BeyCenter - Aug. 31, 2011

My let down was finding out hasbro was not releasing a LR beylauncher. I've known this since Grav Destroyer was released, But I died on the inside when i found out Crying

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - .:J:. - Aug. 31, 2011

finding out that becuase i'm only 12 i couldn't publish any of my beyblade stories- even though it's copyrighted, thats not the main reason

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Robert Ritchie - Sep. 01, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  7:10 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:06 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I don't EVER get let-down. Me and Dranzer are tight, the only way a true bey-blader should be!
I remember once, some newbie kid down the block called me and Dranzer noobs at blading.
As soon as I saw him in a car, I ripped Dranzer as hard as I could, knowing he could feel my bond.
Dranzer flew through the air, then went straight through that child's parent's tire of the 1997 model Mistibishi Lancer, Dranzer came flying back right into my hand!
Let's just say, haha, he had MANY stitches. Last time anyone tries to call me OR Dranzer noobs!

At this point I'm 100% convinced you're a troll.

I'm 100% sure that this Dranzer kid really... Needs to see someone...

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Deikailo - Sep. 01, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  12:09 AM)Robert Ritchie Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:06 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I don't EVER get let-down. Me and Dranzer are tight, the only way a true bey-blader should be!
I remember once, some newbie kid down the block called me and Dranzer noobs at blading.
As soon as I saw him in a car, I ripped Dranzer as hard as I could, knowing he could feel my bond.
Dranzer flew through the air, then went straight through that child's parent's tire of the 1997 model Mistibishi Lancer, Dranzer came flying back right into my hand!
Let's just say, haha, he had MANY stitches. Last time anyone tries to call me OR Dranzer noobs!

Needs to see me so me and my Dragoon can teach this punk a lesson.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - PunkBlader - Sep. 01, 2011

Violence is never the answer.

Even if this were possible I think you need some help there buddy.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - BeybladeKing1 - Sep. 01, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  6:41 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: I bought a (Flame) Libra after hearing it was banned because of its Crazy weight only to be disappointed that people were talking about the PRE-HWS Libra on not the useless Flame Libra Uncertain

You just showed all of us that you actually are a n00b.I mean why would any random person come up to you and say "Hey you and your Dranzer are noobs".
Maybe for the reason you just did? Noob is thrown around alot these days. Often in circumstances where it is not needed. For one in a sentence with my name or Dranzer.

(Sep. 01, 2011  12:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

You are 100% unaware of what your asking for buddy. Have you got the ambulance on speed dial? You'll probably need it after you "Dragoon" is shattered and embedded into your skin.
(Sep. 01, 2011  12:28 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:

Violence is never the answer.

Even if this were possible I think you need some help there buddy.
Some say Beyblades the sport of kings is to violent. I laugh in their faces.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Tris - Sep. 01, 2011

In My Opinion, A Let Down Is When I Found Out About MFB, And Realized Takao, Rei, Kai, Max, Etc Won't Be In It. But, It's Actually Really Good o: LOLz.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - CyberBlader27 - Sep. 01, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  6:10 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
You are 100% unaware of what your asking for buddy. Have you got the ambulance on speed dial? You'll probably need it after you "Dragoon" is shattered and embedded into your skin.
This is getting, just... stupid. If you're convinced you could really do that, you're either crazy, or have crazily modified beys. Also, why is Dragoon in quotes? You make it sound like it's fake. It is a real Beyblade. Also, your profile says that you've "trained" in Beyblade for six years...? You don't "train" Beyblades... Unless you mean like upper arm training to increase your rip speed. And also (again), you are considered a noob here. You have less then 50 posts, which people usually associate with the word noob. [/rant]

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Dracon - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  8:31 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  6:10 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:10 AM)Hazel Wrote: At this point I'm 100% convinced you're a troll.
This is getting, just... stupid. If you're convinced you could really do that, you're either crazy, or have crazily modified beys. Also, why is Dragoon in quotes? You make it sound like it's fake. It is a real Beyblade. Also, your profile says that you've "trained" in Beyblade for six years...? You don't "train" Beyblades... Unless you mean like upper arm training to increase your rip speed. And also (again), you are considered a noob here. You have less then 50 posts, which people usually associate with the word noob. [/rant]
Finally, someone who talks sense...

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - CyberBlader27 - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 02, 2011  7:19 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  8:31 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: This is getting, just... stupid. If you're convinced you could really do that, you're either crazy, or have crazily modified beys. Also, why is Dragoon in quotes? You make it sound like it's fake. It is a real Beyblade. Also, your profile says that you've "trained" in Beyblade for six years...? You don't "train" Beyblades... Unless you mean like upper arm training to increase your rip speed. And also (again), you are considered a noob here. You have less then 50 posts, which people usually associate with the word noob. [/rant]
Finally, someone who talks sense...
Thank you.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - BeybladeKing1 - Sep. 02, 2011

Yes thank you aswell.
1. Dragoon is in quotes because it is no challenge for me, it might aswell be not real.
2. I have trained Dranzer relentlessly for 6 years. You do train Beyblades, where would you get without training? You are half correct I did train my upper body and core strength at the gym occasionally to get a better release speed and stamina.
3. Post count determines whether your a noob? So if some kid signs up with some ultra bay collection his a noob? Makes sense. Similar to when I signed up and get called a noob. Made me ROFL.
Cool use of a HTML style code on the "[/rant]" aswell. Except you didn't open it so maybe your a noob?

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - gibsonmac - Sep. 02, 2011

Buying the BB-52 BeyCarrier Unhappy(

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - AllGenBlader - Sep. 02, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  8:54 AM)Kid Driger Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:42 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Twisted Tempo ,renamed,
bey pointer not relesed by Hasbro
and most of all, finging out Hasbro will never put one of the bigger tournaments even close to Washington >: (

Washington DC or Washington State cause if it's Washington State I agree
Washington State

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - TwiztidBlader - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 02, 2011  6:51 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:54 AM)Kid Driger Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:42 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Twisted Tempo ,renamed,
bey pointer not relesed by Hasbro
and most of all, finging out Hasbro will never put one of the bigger tournaments even close to Washington >: (

Washington DC or Washington State cause if it's Washington State I agree
Washington State

Ya there are no tournaments around here

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - drakio - Sep. 02, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  11:11 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:58 AM)glinny Wrote: i bought a storm capricorn for 15 dollars

lol, storm capricorn, the biggest waste of money ( and plastic ) in all of beyblade history, well, at least its better then bumpking Wink

Storm capricorn is not that bad, mine wins alot almost 70% of the time. well I guess that the biggest let down is when I bought a rock giraffe and a launcher grip set on ebay for 20 bucks. but the problem was that it was fake.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - BeyCenter - Sep. 02, 2011

Seriously, 70% of the time. M145Q, storm and Capricorn suck. Capri not as much as the rest.

Mine was getting Divine Fox 90W2D
I thought it was a good pull, but told it was not.

(Sep. 02, 2011  10:28 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Seriously, 70% of the time. M145Q, storm and Capricorn suck. Capri not as much as the rest.

Mine was getting Divine Fox 90W2D
I thought it was a good pull, but told it was not.

no, no joke he does, but it is mostly by stadium out, in hasbro stadium he sucks but in a Japanese stadium he is good. If he doesn't get a stadium out then he will lose.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - BeyCenter - Sep. 02, 2011

Ya, thats mostly cuz it jumps on the bey, makes it lose stamina, knocks it out, lands, and dies. Talk about a crash landing. Lol. But this is getting off topic.

Another let down, My horogium face broke recently, i loved the design.

PS, its called an attack stadium, not japanese, it is manufactured by a japanese co. though, takara tomy.

oh I just rembered this let down. ok so I was taking my brother to the toys r us tourny, so we show up and ther are these kids there, they looked strong but they were horrible, they didn't even know how to launch the beys. I really wanted a good battle. but if you go to a beyblade tourny at toys r us they will give you beys that you borrow, I got a evil pieces.

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - filipinoblader - Sep. 03, 2011

the only beyblade related letdown that i could remember was when my two brothers and i asked our uncle to buys us 2 beys each, i got basalt horogium and meteo ldrago, my twin got hell kerbecs and premium aries and my little brother got galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno but ray unicorno only came with the face bolt, energy ring and metal wheel

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Dracon - Sep. 05, 2011

Lol, i just noticed that most of these posts are about storm capricorn...

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - dragon reaper - Sep. 06, 2011

i hate the fact that hasbro did not make the lr launcher with perseus

RE: Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down - Dracon - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  1:11 AM)dragon reaper Wrote: i hate the fact that hasbro did not make the lr launcher with perseus

I don't even think they bothered trying...