World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Sep. 21, 2015

(Sep. 20, 2015  8:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: Dunno why but Valkyrie had trouble against DDS (in that valkyrie couldn't win). I couldn't knock it out with Valkyrie Central Accel but that may have been not knowing exactly how to launch it.

The best advice I can give for this is to watch how 1234beyblade launched Valkyrie from 6:07 onwards in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNXU51gUjJM

He pretty much put on a clinic showing how to use Attack types in Burst. The cover of the Burst Attack Type stadium does take some getting used to since it does restrict your movement and positioning compared to the BB-10, but as you can see, after you know how to launch, it shouldn't affect your ability to KO things.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Bey Brad - Sep. 21, 2015

FWIW, I think using the BeyLogger-only versus the Grip makes it a lot easier to launch like that. I'm a convert.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Zoroaste - Sep. 22, 2015

Wow. Yeah, I just tried it and it definitely makes my sliding shoot more consistent and you don't have to worry about crossing the center line and going into the other players territory. Thanks guys. I think I may switch permanently. I am still going to use the grip for power rips though. Time to order the karabiner grip so I can do it with mfb : )

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Sep. 22, 2015

Personaly I prefer used the Beylogger as a grip more than the grip itself. I have a better control.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Bey Brad - Sep. 22, 2015

Haha, glad to see you liked it to Zoro! I think the grip improves the Light Launcher, but the BeyLauncher ... the BeyLogger is way more precise as a grip, and is even more stable. Maybe this will change with the introduction of some grip accessories, but I doubt it.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Sep. 22, 2015

This is actually part of the reason why I've recently switched to using the Karabiner Grip in MFB; more mobility. It's a nice alternative to my giant Launcher Grip. I choose whichever I think is suitable based on the situation and player I'm facing. However, with Burst the launching area is already so restrictive that it really might be best to just use the BeyLogger all the time.

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Sep. 27, 2015

26/09/2015 MTL, CA, Clash of Featherweight II

1st: Cricricapricorn: MSF-L Dark Knight Killerken(Crystal up) B: D

2nd: MissingNo.: Scythe Cancer B: D, Flame Cancer 230CS, Flame Cancer 230WD

3rd: ridbladebreaker: MF Earth Cygnus TH170CS, MF Pegasus SW145RF

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Sep. 29, 2015

So many light Stamina combos! Wow. You guys should give Scythe, Jade, Wyvang, or Lightning RB/RSF a try and see how those work out haha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - MissingNo. - Sep. 29, 2015

I'm so lame at launching attack types Unhappy

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Oct. 04, 2015

I have tried Meteo ldrago 85GF and win one time with it and I have tried DK Girago 85LRF and doesn't win any match with. I have been stopped in that tournament :o

RE: Winning Combinations. - ashton pinto - Oct. 11, 2015

[Mumbai, India] 11th October 2015 BETA GENERATION

MFB Standard Format (standard attack type stadium used)

Third Place -> yashpinto
MF-H Duo Gasher B:D/ Big Bang Pegasis F:D (dont get confused, he used this against christopher and myself IIRC ONLY in the finals. BBP VS BBP :D)
Second Place -> ashton pinto
Big Bang Pegasis F:D, Wyvang Dragooon F:D
First Place -> christophermk
Balro Balro BD145 MF/ Big Bang Pegasis

BBP was used by me, yash, christopher in the finals ONLY

Plastic format (Standard attack type stadium was used for 95% of the battles, BB 46 balance type was used 5% of the times)
Third Place -> ashton pinto
Attack Ring: Great Tiger
Sub Attack Ring: Dragon Saucer
Weight Disk: Wide survivor
Spin Gear: Neo Left SG
SG Casings: Double bearing version
SG Shaft: Bearing version 2
Support Part: Defense Ring
Blade Base: Customize grip base

Second Place -> christophermk
Weight Disk: Ten Heavy
SG Shaft: Double bearing version

First Place -> yashpinto

Weight Disk: Wide survivor
SG Shaft: Bearing version 2

Weight Disk: Ten heavy
SG Shaft: Double bearing version
The same above combo(but his own bey) was used by alex mercer in a few battles.
Actually i (yash and christopher; we collect together) have around 300+ plastic gen beys, but we planned on using these.
The results for both the formats seem weird. This time guys used many attack type combos, since endurance didnt work

via http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mumbai-India-11th-October-2015-BETA-GENERATION?pid=1289441#pid1289441

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leo Burst - Oct. 11, 2015

Wow, everyone uses almost identical Beys! I guess that's what happens at pro tournaments, everyone knows what equipment is the best, and if they don't, they have no chance!

RE: Winning Combinations. - ZachBob - Oct. 12, 2015

10/10/2015, Asheville Takeover
Standard Format, super control stadium.

First Place- ACG: Killerken Dragoon SA165ewd, Duo Hades SA165wd

Second Place- Jasrotai: Duo Hades SA165wd, Reviser Girago BD145cs, Killerken Dragoon SA165ewd, Scythe Kronos SA165wd

Third Place- BeyBeard: Ifraid Pheonic UW145r2f, Wyvang Balro GB145rf

RE: Winning Combinations. - Bey Brad - Oct. 12, 2015

(Oct. 11, 2015  2:15 PM)gankoba Wrote: Wow, everyone uses almost identical Beys! I guess that's what happens at pro tournaments, everyone knows what equipment is the best, and if they don't, they have no chance!

The plastics tournament was dominated it appears by a type of customization known as Zombies: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Zombie

Though all of the ones shown seem to have a more defensive slant. But these types of combos dominated the plastics metagame. Don't be deceived though: there are many plastic combinations that could compete and take down the listed combos, but it seems they were either not present or couldn't manage this time.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ashton pinto - Oct. 13, 2015

Yeah.
We did have some people using attackers like
AR: mountain hammer
WD: Ten Wide
SG: guess a normal one in right spin
BB: Seaborg 1 attack mode
Lol don't remember the names. And then some like
AR: Driger G
WD: Ten Wide I suppose
SG: the basic one in left/ right spin
SP: from vortex ape
BB: Customize grip base and the tip sane.. Dragoon V2s

RE: Winning Combinations. - Manicben - Oct. 13, 2015

London Bursts Back - 10 October 2015

The Results...

3rd - @[xHB SAUCEx]
Deathscyther Spread Survive
Spriggan Central Accel
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive

2nd - @[ClaraM]
Kerbeus Heavy Massive
Wyvern Central Fusion
Deathscyther Heavy Claw
Wyvern Heavy Claw
Spriggan Heavy Accel

1st - Manicben
Deathscyther Spread Survive
Kerbeus Heavy Accel
Ragnaruk Heavy Accel

Well no Valkyries up there. London isn't known for its abundance of attack type users. LeeDraciel wasn't present so no powerful attack launches and Blitz had just started Burst. So yeah...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Oct. 14, 2015

Ragnaruk Heavy Survive and Ragnaruk Heavy Accel. Explain yourselves, guys. Serious

RE: Winning Combinations. - Manicben - Oct. 14, 2015

Er, fun last match to decide winner? If I won I get first place, if I lost, we would have to redo the finals for the third time. So it was Ragnarekking time Grin

RE: Winning Combinations. - -HB- - Oct. 14, 2015

I almost went unbeaten in the groups so I wanted a bit of fun! @[Manicben] Trident next time? In all seriousness though I managed to win all but one of My group matches with DSS I put that last match down to the incredible amount of wear on the teeth. Although @[ClaraM] had the worst wear as her Kerbeus layer cracked!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Cye Kinomiya - Oct. 14, 2015

Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene: NYC
1st: StormJupiter - Kerbeus Heavy Survive, Valkyrie Heavy Survive
2nd: Leone 7 - Wyvern Heavy Accel, Kerbeus Heavy Accel, Kerbeus Heavy Defense, Valkyrie Heavy Accel
3rd: Zoroaste - Valkyrie Heavy Assault, Wyvern Heavy Accel, Kerbeus Heavy Accel

RE: Winning Combinations. - ClaraM - Oct. 14, 2015

(Oct. 14, 2015  8:29 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: I almost went unbeaten in the groups so I wanted a bit of fun! @[Manicben] Trident next time? In all seriousness though I managed to win all but one of My group matches with DSS I put that last match down to the incredible amount of wear on the teeth. Although @[ClaraM] had the worst wear as her Kerbeus layer cracked!

It was the weirdest thing because when I checked later the teeth themselves were in perfect condition. I think it's just one of those things, it seemed to have cracked for no reason at all lol

Take also into account that this was our KHM vs DSS match so not exactly high speed or any attacks going on.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leo Burst - Oct. 14, 2015

Aww, the layers eventually crack? I fear for my precious Beys...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Zoroaste - Oct. 14, 2015

Sounds like a fluke though, I have only had really old layers break after thousands of launches. It was probably a mistake when it was being made that never got caught by quality control. Its crazy to see how much the combos vary from community to community, even with the limited combos that Burst has. It seems like everybody was using mobile defense at the NYC tourney

RE: Winning Combinations. - ClaraM - Oct. 14, 2015

(Oct. 14, 2015  12:18 PM)gankoba Wrote: Aww, the layers eventually crack? I fear for my precious Beys...

I wouldn't worry too much gankoba, seeing as I've not heard of any other instance where this has happened we can all assume that it was just unlucky and I had a dud or poor quality Kerbeus layer. It happens but I don't think it'll be an issue to worry about at all. Stupid

RE: Winning Combinations. - -HB- - Oct. 14, 2015

(Oct. 14, 2015  12:26 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Sounds like a fluke though, I have only had really old layers break after thousands of launches. It was probably a mistake when it was being made that never got caught by quality control. Its crazy to see how much the combos vary from community to community, even with the limited combos that Burst has. It seems like everybody was using mobile defense at the NYC tourney

That's London.. we use annoying stamina combos haha! I'd love to discuss the variation of different regions combos. Perhaps there is already something in the making?