World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Apr. 13, 2015

Sway Central - 4/12/15 - Zero-G Format

1st: Honey
MF-L Duo Cancer SA165EWD
Duo Cancer F230GCF
MSF-F Genbull Dragooon B:D

2nd: Kei
MSF-H Genbull Dragooon F230GCF
MSF-H Genbull Genbull F230GCF
MSF-L Wyvang Dragoon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF

3rd: ULTIMATE BLAZE
MSF-L/H Girago Girago E230GCF
MSF-L Killerken/Genbull Dragoon B:D
MSF-L/H Girago Dragooon SA165GCF

Honest to god, this may have been the most of I've ever seen in a Toronto tournament of my attendance. They were used a whole lot to win matches! I did, however, lose against 1234beyblade's Duo stamina setup with my Bahamdia Phoenic SA165GCF. My goal wasn't to use like any sway, but considering it's usage by others, I thought I'd give it another shot. There were a mixture of combo types, too, which I really liked.

F230 also had some use and was for the almost always successful. Right now, if we were to ban F230, it would probably make more sense to on Dragooon; there was even a match I remember where it was able to win against a Dragooon stamina setup. Right-spin F230 isn't as intimidating. Whereas Dragooon F230 has more of a chance against same-spin stamina, Right-spin does horrendously because of the no spin-stealing capability. Heck, today, LMAO's Duo Cancer F230GCF lost 3-0 against JJdad's stock Burn Fireblaze.

EDIT: And yes, UltimateOrion, it was a Takara F230.

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Apr. 13, 2015

Is the F230 you used Orange Takara Tomy?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Apr. 14, 2015

You should specify that I used SA165 (Attack Mode) on MSF-L Wyvang Dragoon SA165GCF, Honey.

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Apr. 22, 2015

[New York, NY, 4/18/15] NY BeyBattle Revolution: TBR Qualifier
1st:Leone7
Not sharing

2nd:~Eclipse~
MF-H Libra 230TB
MF-H Libra BGrin
MF-L Scythe Cancer BGrin

3rdEeethan H
MF-L Duo Cancer TH170TB
MF-L Scythe Cygnus BGrin
MSF-H Samurai Wyvang H145R2F
MF-H Omega Horuseus 90R2F
Libra 90RF

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tri - Apr. 23, 2015

(Apr. 05, 2015  8:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  8:10 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  7:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Here's the combinations from the CT TBR Qualifier. A lot of odd ones were used, actually, haha.

1st. Leone19 (me)- Not Sharing (as it was a Qualifier)
2nd. Fireblaze420- Cyclone Uranus D125 R2F, Ray Gil 125 RSF
3rd. BradB116- Cyclone Zurafa 105 F

Attack was actually used a lot during the event. Thanks to Legends being available over the past few months, all of the newer players were able to get their own Beyblades and customize them.

Some of these sound pretty interesting actually. How did Cyclone do? Whoever did the original Limited thread for it wrote it off as a weaker Screw but did CT find some use for it that everyone else overlooked?

Honestly, at least during the event, it didn't do too badly. Most people were using Stamina-based combinations, so it did pretty well against those. The only times it lost really was to a Scythe Defense combination, I believe. From what I saw, I'd say it was kinda on-par with Screw, but obviously I don't have any official testings to back that up.

Eh, I'd say Screw still has the upper hand on Cyclone. I'd say it's more on par with Cosmic, which isn't bad at all.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Manicben - Apr. 26, 2015

25 April 2015 - London Rising (WIP) - MFB Standard Format

Indeed we are back in business, although things still need to pick up a bit. Hopefully Beyblade Burst will help with that. To the winning combos!

1st - ThePokeBlader - MF-H Duo Cancer BGrin
- MF-H Phantom Orion 85WD

2nd - LeeDraciel - MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF
- MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon F230CF

3rd - Ultra - Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF

Interesting first place combos. ThePokeBlader had no Zero-G parts, yet he managed to beat some top tier parts. We only had two Dragooon F230CF users here, being LeeDraciel and myself, but they didn't work as well as expected due to plenty of tornado stalling, even when trying to bank. Then again, this was the first time either of us have bladed in several months, so... Unhappy

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - Apr. 26, 2015

(Apr. 23, 2015  12:36 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  8:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  8:10 PM)Wombat Wrote: Some of these sound pretty interesting actually. How did Cyclone do? Whoever did the original Limited thread for it wrote it off as a weaker Screw but did CT find some use for it that everyone else overlooked?

Honestly, at least during the event, it didn't do too badly. Most people were using Stamina-based combinations, so it did pretty well against those. The only times it lost really was to a Scythe Defense combination, I believe. From what I saw, I'd say it was kinda on-par with Screw, but obviously I don't have any official testings to back that up.

Eh, I'd say Screw still has the upper hand on Cyclone. I'd say it's more on par with Cosmic, which isn't bad at all.

Probably around Cosmic/Screw-ish, at least the way it performed at the tournament. It managed to KO really well, which surprised me considering how it's generally overlooked combination-wise.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Apr. 26, 2015

(Apr. 26, 2015  3:11 PM)Manicben Wrote: Interesting first place combos. ThePokeBlader had no Zero-G parts, yet he managed to beat some top tier parts.

I'm surprised no one could KO ThePokeBlader's combos, but that's pretty impressive!

Good to see London is back. Smile

RE: Winning Combinations. - Manicben - Apr. 26, 2015

(Apr. 26, 2015  6:57 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2015  3:11 PM)Manicben Wrote: Interesting first place combos. ThePokeBlader had no Zero-G parts, yet he managed to beat some top tier parts.

I'm surprised no one could KO ThePokeBlader's combos, but that's pretty impressive!

Good to see London is back. Smile

Well, the tournament footage will show what truly transpired, as well as what sorcery he used to win.
We have people working on videos. I'll make one this week ready for beychannel.

London is slowly getting back onto its feet and hopefully we be back in full swing for Beydays.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Apr. 26, 2015

(Apr. 26, 2015  7:15 PM)Manicben Wrote: Well, the tournament footage will show what truly transpired, as well as what sorcery he used to win.
We have people working on videos. I'll make one this week ready for beychannel.

Haha, okay. Glad to hear you're making one for BeyChannel! It's crazy that there is so much footage from WBO tournaments out there, but so little of it is actually on our official Youtube Channel.

RE: Winning Combinations. - LMAO - May. 10, 2015

Long overdue, however here are the winning combinations from March Beyhem!

1st place: Kei: MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, MSF Wyvang Dragooon BD145RSF, Girago Dragooon SA165EWD.

2nd place: JesseObre: MSF-H Genbull Dragooon 85EWD, MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RSF.

3rd place: pyrus10000: MF-H Duo Cancer B : D, MSF-H Balro Balro CH120RF.

A very good balance of combinations were used at the tournament. As you can see, a lot of Attack was used and Balance as well.

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - May. 25, 2015

Don't know if its usful to give the winning combination here again.

BeyDay Tournament MTL 24 May 2015

First: Loyd87, MSF Pegasus Gryph W105MF, MSF Genbull^2 T125MF, Genbull Dragoon SA165(ATT)EWD
Second: MissingNo., Duo Cancer B: D
Third: SylverFang13666, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

We have seen a lot of different combination included some limited format combo who does not so bad against some heavy combination.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - May. 25, 2015

loyd87 Wrote:Don't know if its usful to give the winning combination here again.

It's definitely useful! Not everyone is going to look at the spreadsheets, and it's easier to discuss them here.

Since AN has come and gone, here are the winning combinations from the Ontario Qualifier earlier this month:

ON BeyBattle Revolution - 5/2/15

1st: Mitsu
MF-H Omega Uranus 90R2F
MF Meteo L-Drago B:D
MSF-M Dark Knight Genbull 90WD
MF-M Scythe Cancer 230MB
MF-H Scythe Cancer W145EWD

2nd: Kei
MF-H Libra (Mold 3) 90RB
MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120RB
MF Libra (Mold 1) TH170D
MF Libra (Mold 3) TH170D
MF L-Drago Guardian F230GCF

3rd: 1234beyblade
MF-H Duo Cygnus 230CS
MF-H L-Drago Guardian F230GCF
MF-H Scythe Aquario CH120RSF
MSF-H Bandit Wyvang R145RSF
MF-H Libra 85RSF

They have also been added to the WBO Organized Play Public Tournament Data Archive.

I think this was the tournament when I finally saw the light and realized that even though Libra doesn't have the best Stamina, it is a really safe, easy choice because of it's defensive properties. If you use something like Libra TH170D, it has a much better chance of staying in the stadium against an Attack type than something like Duo TH170D because of it's weight. And even if you play something like Duo or a Meteo, Libra has enough recoil to enable you to play aggressively and have an OK shot at winning via KO.

@[Dark_Mousy], @[Leone19], and @[UltimateOrion], can you post full lists of the winning combinations from your qualifiers here now? Thanks!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - May. 25, 2015

Kei Wrote:I think this was the tournament when I finally saw the light and realized that even though Libra doesn't have the best Stamina, it is a really safe, easy choice because of it's defensive properties. If you use something like Libra TH170D, it has a much better chance of staying in the stadium against an Attack type than something like Duo TH170D because of it's weight. And even if you play something like Duo or a Meteo, Libra has enough recoil to enable you to play aggressively and have an OK shot at winning via KO.

I agree completely, Solid points, Kei.

At Anime North, it was used on W145EWD and TH170D quite frequently. In fact, I actually used MF-H Libra 90WD to beat Primus's Lightning attack setup, whereas he also had a Burn F230GCF setup for use. It was a win-win situation. Libra TH170D was capable of beating lower track stamina combos and taking hits from attack and winning. It's not so much the same for Libra W145EWD (it really shouldn't ever be used in a match of pure stamina, personally), though when it came down to JesseObre and I's match to determine who's team would win at Team BeyBattle Revolution, my Dark Knight Girago LTAC wasn't able to KO it. It's recoil-y underside was able to cause some huge KO, which ended up being a tie too. Realistically, if these wheels were Duo, attack would have easily won.

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - May. 26, 2015

[New York, NY, 4/18/15] NY BeyBattle Revolution: TBR Qualifier
1st:Leone7
MF-H Libra BGrin
MF-H Omega Pegasus 90R2F
MF-H Lightning L-Drago 90R2F

2nd:~Eclipse~
MF-H Libra 230TB
MF-H Libra BGrin
MF-L Scythe Cancer BGrin

3rdEeethan H
MF-L Duo Cancer TH170TB
MF-L Scythe Cygnus BGrin
MSF-H Samurai Wyvang H145R2F
MF-H Omega Horuseus 90R2F
Libra 90RF

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - May. 30, 2015

Thanks for posting that, UltimateOrion!

Already posted these in the MFB/Team/HMS BeyBattle Revolution at Anime North 2015 - Weekend Report, but just in case some of you have not seen that:

MFB BeyBattle Revolution - 5/22/15 - LTD Format
1st: 1234beyblade
MSF-H Dark Knight Wyvang T125 RSF
MF Libra 85EWD
MF Libra CH120RSF
MF Libra TH170D
MF Meteo L-Drago B:D

2nd: LMAO
Libra 230RS
MF-M Scythe Cancer CH120EWD

3rd: JesseObre
MF-H Lightning L Drago CH120R2F
MF-H Lightning L Drago CH120RB
MF Libra TH170D

Team BeyBattle Revolution - 5/23/15 - TML Format
Triple Crown Winner: Team DAY BREAKERS (JesseObre, The Boss, Kei ©)
MF L Drago Guardian F230GCF
MF Libra W145EWD
MF Libra 230RS
MF-H Libra TH170D
MF-H Lightning L Drago CH120RB
MF-L Duo Cygnus 230CS

HMS BeyBattle Revolution - 5/24/15 - HMS Format
1st: Kei
AR: Metal Ape
RC: Rubber Weight Core

AR: Advance Eterner
WD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Bearing Core 2

AR: Jiraiya Blade
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode

WD: Circle Heavy

2nd: Cye Kinomiya
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core

AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Bearing Core

AR: Samurai Upper

3rd: Kai-V
WD: CWD God Ring
RC: Bearing Core

All data has also been added to the archive:

WBO Organized Play - Public Tournament Data Archive
View & Download it Here
To download: File -> Download As -> Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)

We need help compiling the data for Zero-G, Plastics, and Standard Winning Combos! Please post here, or PM me if you cannot post in the Organizers' Circle and are willing to help. Thanks!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Wombat - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  10:07 PM)Kei Wrote: MFB BeyBattle Revolution - 5/22/15 - LTD Format
1st: 1234beyblade
MSF-H Dark Knight Wyvang T125 RSF
MF Libra 85EWD
MF Libra CH120RSF
MF Meteo L-Drago BGrin

I don't know how important this is, but 1234beyblade also used a MF Libra TH170D.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - May. 30, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  10:46 PM)Wombat Wrote: I don't know how important this is, but 1234beyblade also used a MF Libra TH170D.

Ah, you're right! He had it listed right after MF Libra CH120RSF in his PM to me ... Don't know how that got lost! I'll update my post.

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - May. 31, 2015

[New York, NY, USA]5/30/15-June BeyBash II
1st:UltimateOrion
MSF-M Genbull Dragoon BGrin
MF-L Duo Cancer SA165EWD/TB
MSF-L Killerken Genbull E230MB

2nd:Leone7
MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin
MF-L Duo Cancer SA165TB/EWD
MSF-L Girago Dragoon SA165EWD
MSF-L Girago Dragoon SA165WSF

3rd:~Eclipse~
Girago Girago SA165WSF
Genbull Genbull 230MB
MF-L Duo Cygnus BGrin

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - May. 31, 2015

Here's the combinations from the CT TBR Qualifier-edited this with mine.. A lot of odd ones were used, actually, haha.

1st. Leone19 (me)- Burn Cancer BGrin, Libra BGrin, Scythe Darkhelm TH170 RSF
2nd. Fireblaze420- Cyclone Uranus D125 R2F, Ray Gil 125 RSF
3rd. BradB116- Cyclone Zurafa 105 RF

RE: Winning Combinations. - DrPepsidew - May. 31, 2015

(May. 31, 2015  3:27 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: [New York, NY, USA]5/30/15-June BeyBash II

MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin
(Not sure if he used a MSF) Girago Dragoon SA165WSF

Girago Girago SA165WSF
Genbull Genbull E230MB
MF-L Duo Cygnus BGrin

Good to see Genbull^2 E230 MB is still great. Looking at this, I assume it's Zero-G format? @[UltimateOrion]

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - May. 31, 2015

(May. 31, 2015  3:27 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: 2nd:Leone7
MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin

@[Leone7], can you confirm this for us? Did you use an MSF? Or UltimateOrion, can you try contacting him to confirm what the exact combo was so that you can submit an accurate Winning Combos list? Thanks!

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - May. 31, 2015

(May. 31, 2015  7:33 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(May. 31, 2015  3:27 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: [New York, NY, USA]5/30/15-June BeyBash II

MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin

Girago Girago SA165WSF
Genbull Genbull E230MB
MF-L Duo Cygnus BGrin

Good to see Genbull^2 E230 MB is still great. Looking at this, I assume it's Zero-G format? @[UltimateOrion]

He actually used 230.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone 7 - May. 31, 2015

(May. 31, 2015  7:49 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 31, 2015  3:27 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: 2nd:Leone7
MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin

@[Leone7], can you confirm this for us? Did you use an MSF? Or UltimateOrion, can you try contacting him to confirm what the exact combo was so that you can submit an accurate Winning Combos list? Thanks!

Yes I used msf light

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - May. 31, 2015

(May. 30, 2015  10:07 PM)Kei Wrote: HMS BeyBattle Revolution - 5/24/15 - HMS Format
1st: Kei
AR: Advance Eterner

2nd: Cye Kinomiya

3rd: Kai-V

That Bearing Core 2 is crazy good for defense! From what you saw, Kei, were there points where those didn't have success against attack?