World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - MissingNo. - Nov. 30, 2014

Just want to say that my F230 was Takara Tomy's orange version, but I guess M0olightblader's was Hasbro's ?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Nov. 30, 2014

Woot, Flame 90SF finally got some tournament use! Does anyone remember how it was able to do? @[Kai-V], @[|BeyBouncer|] @[loyd87], @[M0onLightblader], do you guys happen to remember, at all?

Congrats to all the placers, though!

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Nov. 30, 2014

I see it 2 times really aggressive and does well for destabilizer win the most of the time by KO due to its agressivity.

Edit: I update libra combo.

RE: Winning Combinations. - MissingNo. - Nov. 30, 2014

Flame Cancer 90SF was really surprising. It have a better stamina than my MF Scythe Kronos W145WD (AA2 Mold)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Angry Face - Nov. 30, 2014

If you pinned them against each other, then it should be no surprise that Flame Cancer won since it was lower and could have easily destabilized Scythe at a 145-height. But if you did solo-spins between the two, then that would be unusual given most Scythes' Stamina proficiency.

Also, the code beneath Scythe is irrelevant to its performance. There are no specific "molds" of Scythe that are best, it's the weight of the variant that affects its performance, typically the heavier, the better.

EDIT: I just realized that this isn't the Beyblade Random Thoughts... whoops

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 01, 2014

Flame Cancer 90SF? Wow, haven't seen that mentioned in years.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 16, 2014

FROZEN BEYS - 12/14/14 - Standard Format

1st: OldSchoolâ„¢
MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230CF
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF
MF-H Flash Orion WD145RF

2nd: Kei
Genbull Dragooon 90EWD
MSF-L Genbull Genbull F230GCF
Killerken Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) EWD

3rd: JesseObre
Genbull Dragooon 85EWD
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF
MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230CF

Genbull Dragooon 90EWD/Genbull Dragooon 85EWD was giving people a lot of problems at this tournament for some reason; that is, until OldSchool got a good match up against it with his MSF-M Genbull Dragooon F230CF and figured out how to properly launch against it. I was unlucky and ended up facing it with MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF ... Although, I did make it close, losing 3-2 after sniping it twice.

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Dec. 16, 2014

Kei, why did you used SA165 in Attack mode on this kind of combos, not just the normal mode working better for it?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Angry Face - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  12:46 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Today's tournament was a success! We got off to a slow start, about fifteen minute behind schedule, but we managed to finish just before five, tiebreaker included. Here are the final standings for Attack on Tabletop:

1st Place: blakedude1 (MF-H Duo Kronos R145WD)
2nd Place: Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ (MF-H Omega Kerbecs W145WSF, Scythe Pegasis II 230TB)
3rd Place: TitanTactic7 (Lightning L-Drago LW105MF)

This tournament was mainly about having fun and promoting Beyblade, so the combos that won aren't quite up to the same brass as those in more competitive/developed metas.

The only use F230 saw today was in Poison Pegasis II F230RSF, lol.

RE: Winning Combinations. - OldSchool™ - Dec. 17, 2014

(Dec. 17, 2014  2:45 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Poison Pegasis II F230RSF

RSF on an F230? never thought I'd see the day lol

RE: Winning Combinations. - TimeOut - Dec. 20, 2014

administrator do you think you could set up a spreadsheet where people could add their winning combinations? If we had an actual list, it would become fairly easy to actually collect data on the combinations being used.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kai-V - Dec. 20, 2014

(Dec. 20, 2014  2:44 AM)Time Wrote: administrator do you think you could set up a spreadsheet where people could add their winning combinations? If we had an actual list, it would become fairly easy to actually collect data on the combinations being used.

I could definitely look into that, add an extra page to the Event Guide or something like that. It is just difficult to gauge how many customizations a winner might have used : some use only one, some up to five or something like that.

That's fair, but if you like added all of the tournament hosts user group to a google sheets spreadsheet in google docs it shouldn't be that difficult to manage or keep up to date, just kind of like adding something substantial besides posting the combos in this thread to that requirement. Although, backlogging everything would be a fairly daunting task for someone.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kai-V - Dec. 20, 2014

Oh, so you meant just a standardized, global sheet, not one for hosts to write down the winning combinations right during the tournament ? I think that was our goal : someone will eventually have to go through this topic at some point anyway, and I actually believe that Uwik already did it, brave as he is.

Exactly, actually you know what I've already gone through it up to a certain point for at least limited in my meta analysis thread. I'd forgotten about that since it hasn't seen any activity in a while.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 20, 2014

Uwik has already started a list in a Google Doc of all of the winning combinations posted here. Hopefully we can get it posted in the OP whenever we're done compiling the list. Once we've done that it won't be a huge task to update the OP (or a Google Doc) every time a new tournament is posted.

(Dec. 16, 2014  4:32 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Kei, why did you used SA165 in Attack mode on this kind of combos, not just the normal mode working better for it?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MSF-L-Girago-Dragooon-SA165EWD-Attack-Mode

I like Normal Mode better for Duo because it is already balanced, but with unbalanced Zero-G Chrome Wheels, I feel that Attack Mode provides more stability and precession.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ashton pinto - Dec. 27, 2014

Mumbai [27/12/2014] The Frozen Wolborg
MFB winners
Plastic Winners

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - Dec. 27, 2014

I'll post about Limited Zero-G (separate tounrament) with videos in the proper topic for it. Stay tuned.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Salamanders: Zero-G

1st. Leone19 (Me)- Genbu Dragoon BGrin, Duo Darkhelm SA165 BWD, Genbu Dragoon F230 CF, Zirago Zirago SA165 GF
2nd. Fireblaze420- Zirago Zirago BGrin, Burn Sagittario SR200 TB (When playing against a younger player who used a Libra), Flash Pices W145 MF
3rd. BradB116- Leviathan Kraken E230 GF

Loved seeing all of the fun combinations today, made the matches very quick and exciting.

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Dec. 28, 2014

you used synchrome in zero-g limited format?!

RE: Winning Combinations. - The Supreme One - Dec. 28, 2014

(Dec. 28, 2014  6:32 AM)loyd87 Wrote: you used synchrome in zero-g limited format?!
He did an official tournament in Zero-G (which is what the combinations are from) and an additional unofficial tournament in Limited Zero-G since the format isn't legal.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - Dec. 28, 2014

(Dec. 28, 2014  6:54 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2014  6:32 AM)loyd87 Wrote: you used synchrome in zero-g limited format?!
He did an official tournament in Zero-G (which is what the combinations are from) and an additional unofficial tournament in Limited Zero-G since the format isn't legal.

Yeah. I plan on talking more about Limited in the thread when I post the videos later today.

RE: Winning Combinations. - MissingNo. - Dec. 28, 2014

So it wasn't a Limited Zero-G tournament Serious

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - Dec. 28, 2014

(Dec. 28, 2014  2:26 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: So it wasn't a Limited Zero-G tournament Serious

Yeah, it was.

If you read carefully, I mentioned I did two separate events in the tounrament topics: one regular, one limited, haha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Dec. 28, 2014

ok lol I was confused a little hah Wink

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 29, 2014

(Dec. 27, 2014  9:26 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'll post about Limited Zero-G (separate tounrament) with videos in the proper topic for it. Stay tuned.

Looking forward to seeing that!