World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Nov. 07, 2014

(Nov. 07, 2014  3:03 AM)Shido Wrote:
UltimateOrion Wrote:Here are my winning combinations for Battle Unlimited (Limited Format) Leone 90RF

Cool, how did this manage do, what did it beat or do well against in specific? I remember you mentioning Leone's Attack use to me through Skype at one point, and it got me kinda interested. I feel like it'd have some recoil issues, however. Has anyone else had any other experience at other Limited Format events, though? I think its something that can potentially be looked into furthermore.

It's awesome. It won against Leone7's Omega Horuseus 85R2F.

RE: Winning Combinations. - LMAO - Nov. 11, 2014

Sorry for posting this so late, this tournament was on November 2nd.

Winning Combinations from "BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT"

JesseObre:

MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD, MSF Genbull Dragooon 85EWD

1234Beyblade

MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF
MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF
Duo Hades SA165EWD

Kei

MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF
Genbull Dragooon 90EWD
Killerken Genbull 90EWD
Genbull Genbull F230GCF

All basic combinations, but congratulations to all the winners!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Nov. 11, 2014

'Basic', but the 85/90EWD combos were a new trend that Jesse and I seemingly started after seeing other people using it in other regions. For me, that really shook things up because dealing with such low combos in such a tall Standard Format metagame is a bit of a challenge. Should be interesting to see what happens at the next Standard Format tournament.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Nov. 11, 2014

Psst, LMAO, it wasn't Killerken Genbull. Actually, it was the other way around, Genbull Killerken 90EWD: (Click to View)

By the way, as for the 85 and 90 EWD setups, I personally love seeing them! LTSCs are awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________

LMAO Wrote:JesseObre -- MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF

LMAO Wrote:1234beyblade -- MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF

LMAO Wrote:Kei -- MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF

I blame TheBlackDragon entirely for this. Thanks a lot, dude. Serious

RE: Winning Combinations. - 6 God - Nov. 11, 2014

Yes! LTSC's are the fututre for Standard! Eee

RE: Winning Combinations. - LMAO - Nov. 11, 2014

midnight, oh I didn't really know, I just copied and pasted what Kei had sent me.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Nov. 12, 2014

(Nov. 11, 2014  3:34 AM)Shido Wrote:
Psst, LMAO, it wasn't Killerken Genbull. Actually, it was the other way around, Genbull Killerken 90EWD: (Click to View)

Oh, you're right. Sorry, got the order mixed up.

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Nov. 15, 2014

Battle Unlimited(Limited Format)
Leone7 asked me to post the winning combinations from his tournament.

1st Place-Pegasus Of NJ-MF-L Scythe Cancer(Mold 2) W145EWD,MF-L Omega Horuseus 85R2F

2nd Place-Ethan H-MF-L Scythe Cancer 85MF,MF-H Libra 90RSF, Dark Knight Bahamdia T125RF

3rd-UltimateOrion-MF-L Duo Cancer 230TB,MF-L Omega Horuseus 85MF/RF
Samurai Balro(Crystal Up)90MF,Leone 90RF

RE: Winning Combinations. - 6 God - Nov. 15, 2014

How well did Scythe 85MF do?

(Nov. 15, 2014  3:12 AM)Echizen Wrote: How well did Scythe 85MF do?

It wasn't bad but it scraped a lot.

RE: Winning Combinations. - MissingNo. - Nov. 15, 2014

Why MF-L instead of MF-M ?

MF-L is better and has more stamina.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ~Eclipse~ - Nov. 17, 2014

(Nov. 15, 2014  2:45 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Battle Unlimited(Limited Format)
Leone7 asked me to post the winning combinations from his tournament.

1st Place-Pegasus Of NJ-MF-L Scythe Cancer(Mold 2) W145EWD,MF-L Omega Horuseus 85R2F

2nd Place-Ethan H-MF-L Scythe Cancer 85MF,MF-H Libra 90RSF, Dark Knight Bahamdia T125RF

3rd-UltimateOrion-MF-L Duo Cancer 230TB,MF-L Omega Horuseus 85MF/RF
Samurai Balro(Crystal Up)90MF,Leone 90RF
I also used Scythe(mold 3) Kronos GB145WD and Dark Knight Bahamdia(Crystal Up) 85 R2F

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Nov. 18, 2014

THE LEAVES HAVE FALLEN AND FROST APPROACHES - Limited Format

1ST PLACE - Kei (Click to View)

2ND PLACE - Bladerkid2414 (Click to View)

3RD PLACE - JesseObre (Click to View)

RE: Winning Combinations. - MissingNo. - Nov. 18, 2014

I can't understand how works the combo L-Drago Destructor/Guardian F230(G)CF. Why using LDD/LDG instead of Meteo L-Drago ? MLD is really good when paired with F230...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Nov. 18, 2014

(Nov. 18, 2014  11:52 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I can't understand how works the combo L-Drago Destructor/Guardian F230(G)CF. Why using LDD/LDG instead of Meteo L-Drago ? MLD is really good when paired with F230...

they work really well, from my experience seeing other Toronto bladers use them.

Of course, while Meteo L-Drago is great when paired with F230(G)CF, L-Drago Destructor and Guardian are, too.

RE: Winning Combinations. - LMAO - Nov. 19, 2014

Scott stole my L Drago Guardian combo Tired

jk congrats to the winners, and nice combos!

Also, I first used L Drago Guardian since it takes up a lot of the stadium, and has a better chance of touching another Beyblade than Meteo does, so it's always an advantage.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2014

L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian are also heavier than a simple Meteo L Drago, I believe.

EDIT : Apparently not that much, but having a majority of the part being made of metal and being heavy helps in comparison to Meteo L Drago being mainly made of plastic.

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Nov. 19, 2014

L-Drago Guardian is one of the spark FX series?!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Nov. 21, 2014

(Nov. 18, 2014  8:01 PM)Shido Wrote: THE LEAVES HAVE FALLEN AND FROST APPROACHES - Limited Format

1ST PLACE - Kei (Click to View)

Did you memorize my combos or something? Haha. I used 90 on Libra this time, by the way.

I would also mark this in your post as being unofficial due to having only seven attendees. I don't know if we'll be able to process it or not yet because we haven't officially legalized tournaments of that size, even though we intend to. There may have been some events recently that were cancelled due to only having that many attendees, but I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if it was also the case that they actually showed up and had to go home or not. So as a result it might not be fair of us to process this one, but we'll see.

(Nov. 19, 2014  12:58 AM)LMAO Wrote: Scott stole my L Drago Guardian combo Tired

jk congrats to the winners, and nice combos!

Also, I first used L Drago Guardian since it takes up a lot of the stadium, and has a better chance of touching another Beyblade than Meteo does, so it's always an advantage.

and you stole two of my combos at the last tournament Grin

L Drago Guardian's width and weight versus Meteo are definitely the reasons why I now use it.

(Nov. 19, 2014  3:08 AM)loyd87 Wrote: L-Drago Guardian is one of the spark FX series?!

Yup.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sniper - Nov. 21, 2014

Congrats to Bladerkid2414 for getting by with one combo

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Nov. 21, 2014

Kei Wrote:Did you memorize my combos or something? Haha. I used 90 on Libra this time, by the way.

Woooww, such a difference. Serious

Seriously, thanks for pointing it out, I just changed it.

Sniper Wrote:Congrats to Bladerkid2414 for getting by with one combo

5-2 with one combo is pretty darn impressive, haha. He was lucky to get some nice KO's off of L-Drago Guardian F230 variants. I did a stupid move by going for a Scythe 230CS against him, though, lol.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Nov. 21, 2014

(Nov. 21, 2014  3:47 AM)Shido Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Did you memorize my combos or something? Haha. I used 90 on Libra this time, by the way.

Woooww, such a difference. Serious

Seriously, thanks for pointing it out, I just changed it.

It's the small details that count. Wink

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Nov. 30, 2014

Here the winning combination for the Clash of Featherweight tournament at Montreal the 29th november.

1st- m0onLightBlader: MF-H Lightning Ldrago R145R2F , MF Flame Cancer 90SF , MF-H Meteo Ldrago F230GCF
2nd- Master Rugi: Libra 230D
3rd- |BeyBouncer|: Scythe Cancer F230CF , MF Scythe Kronos W145WD , Earth Cancer D125RSF

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kai-V - Nov. 30, 2014

Oh, actually it was Libra 230D, not SD. And I just verified : there was no Metal Face.