World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Jul. 13, 2014

I got 1st in Return Of Standard(Standard Format)
MF-L Duo Bull 85EWD,MSF-L Girago Dragoon BD145RDF,MF-L Duo Bull BGrin,MSF-L Killerken Genbull E230MB,MSF-L Girago Dragoon SA165(Attack)EWD,MSF-L Girago Dragoon 85EWD

RE: Winning Combinations. - RagerBlade - Jul. 13, 2014

You used 85WD? What did you win against with that?

(Jul. 13, 2014  5:20 PM)Lord Wrote: You used 85WD? What did you win against with that?

Balro Balro BD145MF, some spin stealers etc. I've been knowing that 85WD/EWD had been good for about 6 months never really used it in a tournament. 85WD/EWD combos are really good.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ocean - Jul. 13, 2014

(Jul. 13, 2014  5:13 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I got 1st in Return Of Standard(Standard Format)
MF-L Duo Bull 85EWD,MSF-L Girago Dragoon BD145RDF,MF-L Duo Bull BGrin,MSF-L Killerken Genbull E230MB,MSF-L Girago Dragoon SA165(Attack)EWD,MSF-L Girago Dragoon 85EWD

You should wait for me to post that... I came up with the 100/90/85 EWD on Dragooon idea.

(Jul. 13, 2014  7:08 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  5:13 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I got 1st in Return Of Standard(Standard Format)

You should wait for me to post that... I came up with the 100/90/85 EWD on Dragooon idea.

Kai-V told me i could post my combos.

RE: Winning Combinations. - 6 God - Jul. 13, 2014

You should list everyone's combos before you list 1 person's.

Lot of LTSC's. I knew they'd catch on.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tri - Jul. 13, 2014

Low track stamina customs have been around for a while guys, not sure why you're arguing of who came up with them lol.

RE: Winning Combinations. - 6 God - Jul. 13, 2014

Well TBH, I haven't seen a LTSC synchrome place in Standard like ever.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kai-V - Jul. 13, 2014

Montréal, Québec, Canada - July 12th 2014 - The Bombdiggity Tournament
Limited Format

1st place - KrustyBurger : MSF-M Dark Night Killerken (Crystal Up Mode) B:D
2nd place - Kai-U : Libra 230D
3rd place - loyd87 : MF-H Earth Cygnus W105WD/SD, MSF-H Gladiator Dragooon DF105RSF

For some reason, I have the impression there might have been some Metal Faces in there, but I forgot to write that down, if any. For certain, there were none in Kai-U's combination.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Jul. 13, 2014

(Jul. 13, 2014  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 1st place - KrustyBurger : Killerken Dark Night BGrin

Some things just never change. If I could recall, he used the exact same variation at Ontario's GBT2 Qualifier, hah.

(Jul. 13, 2014  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 3rd place - loyd87 : Gladiator Dragooon DF105RSF

What use did this combo have throughout the tournament? It actually sounds quite interesting.

I know he used it whenever he thought he would face another left-spin combination, and mostly for Attack, but he would be the best person to tell you what he had in mind.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Angry Face - Jul. 13, 2014

(Jul. 13, 2014  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 1st place - KrustyBurger : Killerken Dark Night BGrin

Does this mean it's okay to call Crystal-Chrome Wheel combinations in Crystal Up Mode like this? Are we doing this now? (Also, lol @ Killerken Dark Night)

RE: Winning Combinations. - loyd87 - Jul. 13, 2014

I could say you the metal face used for each blade! MSF-M Killerken Dark Knight BGrin and yes it is the same combo but color change hah!

For me is all MF-H and MSF-H lol not so hard to remember hah. Gladiator dragoon is most a lefty killer first but could beat some right spin easy cause its agressive enough. very versatile. but no significant spin steal.

(Jul. 13, 2014  9:08 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:

Does this mean it's okay to call Crystal-Chrome Wheel combinations in Crystal Up Mode like this? Are we doing this now? (Also, lol @ Killerken Dark Night)

No, you are completely right : too many things to think about with this tournament.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Naijalak - Jul. 17, 2014

OK! Here's the combos from ConnectiCon-Clave II (finally!)

One thing to note is that this was originally going to be a Limited tournament, and we switched to Standard due to player want. Also, being a con, not everyone had their full set of Beys with them. Most people solo'd, with only a few playing a couple of combos.

1st - Xander 2000 - Duo Uranus 230WD
2nd - Daddybey - Duo Cancer SA165EWD
3rd - Charliebey - Death Gasher BD

I'd also like to mention how well Bahamoote Ronin D125 R2F did, and how well it was doing against combos originally meant for the Limited format. I may have to do some testing on that soon.

EDIT: I had forgotten to put the tip on Duo Cancer!

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  2:57 PM)Naijalak Wrote: 2nd - Daddybey - Duo Cancer SA165

What tip?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  2:57 PM)Naijalak Wrote: 1st - Xander 2000 - Duo Uranus 230WD
2nd - Daddybey - Duo Cancer SA165
3rd - Charliebey - Death Gasher BD

I don't even...

Are you able to remember both what well Xander's combo was able to do well against, as well as whether or whether not it was Takara's version of Duo? I really wouldn't expect a stock Duo Uranus 230WD to do too well against the other two winning combinations by other users, as they are far more competitive.

It was Takara's version. The most I can say is that it won a majority of its battles by out-spinning, along with it not being KO'd due to some nice wall saves.

If you go through and look at the Challonge page, you'll see most battle where pretty damn close, with only a few shutouts.

http://ctbeyblade.challonge.com/connecticon_clave_ii
http://ctbeyblade.challonge.com/connecticon_clave_ii_TB

RE: Winning Combinations. - RagerBlade - Jul. 17, 2014

Were there only Stamina used or was there also Attack used? If only Stamina it would have been a long tourney.

We usually run a very stamina heavy meta, but we're starting to see more attack. The tournament wasn't super long, but some matches did run longer because of stamina matches.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - Jul. 17, 2014

Man, maybe it was good I missed this one- I only had Limited combinations made, not Standard. I don't see how well Burn 230 D would have done, haha.

Interesting that a stock Duo actually won... hard to believe, haha.

It's just like the time we had a stock Phantom Orion BGrin (hasbro version) win, and that time we had a FULL group of people playing!

RE: Winning Combinations. - RagerBlade - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  4:08 PM)Naijalak Wrote: It's just like the time we had a stock Phantom Orion B:D (hasbro version) win, and that time we had a FULL group of people playing!
So then it would depend on the condition of the B:D?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  4:08 PM)Naijalak Wrote: It's just like the time we had a stock Phantom Orion BGrin (hasbro version) win, and that time we had a FULL group of people playing!

True, but that was in Zero-G (first time we had it) and aside from me and a few others, no one else had any Zero-G Beyblades, haha. It's actually fairly good in Zero-G, depending on what it's going up against. Tongue_out

The fact that Duo 230 on WD actually got first is really surprising, you'd think it'd be knocked off balance really easily, but hearing that it was more of a "fun" tournament rather than super competitive, it's not too surprising to hear, haha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - 6 God - Jul. 17, 2014

(Jul. 17, 2014  4:11 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  4:08 PM)Naijalak Wrote: It's just like the time we had a stock Phantom Orion BGrin (hasbro version) win, and that time we had a FULL group of people playing!
So then it would depend on the condition of the BGrin?
Or the mold/launch strength.