World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Bluezee - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  9:33 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:08 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Yes but when someone launches lightly meteo spin steals and out spins the other blade
... if u launch basalt hard enough... or not even too hard, basalt's recoil pushes meteo. doesn't really have to be mutual speed....

That is not necessarily true. It depends on what Meteo is placed on. I get similar results to Flaming Aries.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Flaming Aries - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  9:33 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:08 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Yes but when someone launches lightly meteo spin steals and out spins the other blade
... if u launch basalt hard enough... or not even too hard, basalt's recoil pushes meteo. doesn't really have to be mutual speed....

yes but what I am saying is if you launch straight into the inside of the stadium lightly or hard if you have it hard it will do some counter attack but meteo is spin stealing when basalt loses stamina and outspins

I have plenty of information to cover this but I can't test without TH170.
Bluezee yes I have some backup meteo just spin steals but with a high track witch destroys 230 blades

If anything all you guys live in places with a bunch of tournaments I think you should try it once and see if you do good

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sky Prince - Jul. 15, 2011

i would test this with physical proof but i forgot to remind bluezee to return my CS back to me last tournament. until then, my final comment will be "meteo may spin steal but it won't change the fact that it's light and can still end up in its own destruction because of it"

RE: Winning Combinations. - Bluezee - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  6:19 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: i would test this with physical proof but i forgot to remind bluezee to return my CS back to me last tournament. until then, my final comment will be "meteo may spin steal but it won't change the fact that it's light and can still end up in its own destruction because of it"

I just remembered I had it. Sorry about that. Should I bring it to you at the tournament?

Are you putting a metal face on your Meteo?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sky Prince - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  2:45 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:19 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: i would test this with physical proof but i forgot to remind bluezee to return my CS back to me last tournament. until then, my final comment will be "meteo may spin steal but it won't change the fact that it's light and can still end up in its own destruction because of it"
I just remembered I had it. Sorry about that. Should I bring it to you at the tournament?

Are you putting a metal face on your Meteo?

yes, i would appreciate it if you brought it to the tournament.

hmm, yeah forgot about metal face.....

RE: Winning Combinations. - Flaming Aries - Jul. 15, 2011

oh and also maybe this is the problem is your meteo in absorb mode?

RE: Winning Combinations. - S.D.C - Jul. 16, 2011

I came third in 'The only show in Perth' with the simple and trusty EarthBullDF145WD. My WD is pretty worn, and it may not use all the new parts like BD145 but it somehow it managed to beat 1 or 2 RF combo's. And yes, I did come 3rd but I am still awaiting my face.

RE: Winning Combinations. - th!nk - Jul. 16, 2011

What combo's did you use man? I posted what I remembered, but yeah.

RE: Winning Combinations. - S.D.C - Jul. 16, 2011

I used the Bull combo I spoke about, MF BasultAquarioGB145RS (RS is practically a nub now) and LightningLDrago100LF. Not the greatest combo's but they served me well. I only missed out on 2nd place because my sliding shoot was not up to scratch.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Giraton - Jul. 16, 2011

im pretty sure i havent posted here yet. at the tournament i got my bronze face from, i used Lightning L-drago 100RF and Earth Gasher 90WD. both tips were reletively new but RF was worn on concerite on the same day as the tournament just to get it right. reason i didn't get any further in the tournament is because the other finalists used MF. Basalt 230CS, where in the block, nobody used any 230 combos. what im shocked by is that my LLdrago beat a MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS fairly easily, the CS wasnt even agressive.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sky Prince - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  8:30 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: oh and also maybe this is the problem is your meteo in absorb mode?

hmm. nope. if anything, the metal is worn down so the metal doesn't even touch opposing blades anymore. it's pretty much 90% rubber contact. and the rubber isn't damaged at all. the clear wheel looks as new as ever since i bought it...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jul. 17, 2011

HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 3:
1st: Kei - MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170D/WD/CS/MF
2nd: FlameDragon25 - MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230D
3rd: ali12345456 - MF Earth Bull 100WD

Second and third place customs may be off slightly. We did the finals in a round robin style with the top players from each block, and I ended up being the clear winner, while both FlameDragon and ali had tied records and played each other for second/third. So, I listed those three customs because those were the variations I used throughout the entire tournament. There were some very close calls where I went down 2-0, but somehow I was able to overcome each of those deficits.

edit: Some corrections: MF-H instead of MF on FlameDragon's combo and 100 instead of 145 on ali's.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ControL_ - Jul. 17, 2011

Kei Darn, would have liked you to not dominate for once, oh well.

The finalists all relied on OSing then?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  6:56 AM)ControL_ Wrote: Kei Darn, would have liked you to not dominate for once, oh well.

The finalists all relied on OSing then?

Of course you wouldn't! Haha.

Yes, of course. Well, ali and FlameDragon did for their match. In the finals round robin itself (and the original blocks) though, there was Attack types present.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Daegor42 - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  6:01 AM)Kei Wrote: There were some very close calls where I went down 2-0, but somehow I was able to overcome each of those deficits.

SAGITTARIO.

I was surprised how well that did against you, actually, hahahaha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Deikailo - Jul. 18, 2011

For Plastic's Not Dead:

My attacker (used majority of the time):
AR: Great Dragon
Sub-AR: Screw Zeus
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: HMC Left
SP: Survivor Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base

I had all of those parts in red lol.

My spin-stealer (final battle):
AR: Tiger Defense
SG: Left
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Bearing Base

I had all of that in recolour black.

Crimson got second with this combo, mostly:

AR: Wing Cross
WD: Wide Defense
SG: HMC Right
BB: SG Metal Ball Base

For HMS's Not Dead:

My Attacker:
AR: Advance Attacker
CWD: (The one that's orange)
RC: Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version)

(Jul. 17, 2011  12:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  6:01 AM)Kei Wrote: There were some very close calls where I went down 2-0, but somehow I was able to overcome each of those deficits.

SAGITTARIO.

I was surprised how well that did against you, actually, hahahaha.
It's your blader spirit.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Cye Kinomiya - Jul. 18, 2011

Oh. that's just will power.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Uwik - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  6:09 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

Oh. that's just will power.

When I'm down 0-2, I stand up, shake my arms around and my neck to relief the tensions, kiss my bey for good luck, sit back down, 3, 2, 1, go shoot.............and still lose.

RE: Winning Combinations. - th!nk - Jul. 18, 2011

Perth Plastics Pandemonium! Winning combo's

1st: RockBullH145sf: Driger V2 with an MG WD: beat my zombie and compact (and everything else it faced) Heavily underrated by beywiki.
2nd: th!nk:
Zombie:
AR:Tiger Defense
SG: Left (Bearing Ver)
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Customise Grip

Compact:
AR: War Lion
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right + HMC
BB: SG Metal Change

3rd: Fat Bob, using my
AR: Tiger Defense
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right + MWC
BB: SG Metal Change

RE: Winning Combinations. - Raigeko13 - Jul. 18, 2011

th!nk, Driger V2 IS pretty good Tongue_out it's big, bulky, and is like a tank. I'm not really surprised how it won Joyful_3

What the hell do you do against it? If it doesn't lift you out, it outspins you!

Exactly! I LUV MAH DRIGER V2! <3 It will either
A: Knock your bey around silly like carp
B: If it doesn't do A, it'll most likely outspin you Tongue_out
Bro, with Manta Divers AR on it, that thing is like... OMG CRAZY! But yeah, the tip is like an F if you launch it hard enough, so it has plenty of attack, and then it can OS you Tongue_out you basically went up against the plastic MF-H Basalt BD145CS.

What fo you do against it then? My attacker failed in free play too Unhappy

Ahaha
I have no clue.
I have YET to find anything that can really stand up to mine Tongue_out Not even something that is considered top tier by Beywiki LOL.
Next tourney
I'm bringing Driger V2 >=D

Looks like I'm buying a driger v2 then.