World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - DRAGON KING - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  1:29 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  1:20 AM)Dual Wrote: Haha, Kei learned from his mistakes in Chicago and began using Burn 100MF XD

Ha, I only used it against a Poison combo using LF. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, to be honest.

A poison combo with LF? The person using it is a real Limited V.2 blader =]

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dual - Apr. 07, 2014

Aw, oh well, at least you used it Wink

It's a very versatile combo, in my opinion.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  1:31 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: A poison combo with LF? The person using it is a real Limited V.2 blader =]

Damn, maybe that announcement fooled him!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Apr. 07, 2014

Here's what I remember using that tournament, that actually turned out to be successful.

Limited:

Against Kei: I remember me winning with MSF-H Archer Girago H145LRF. My wins were all by KO's. He was using MSF-H Samurai Wyvang R145RSF, from what I remember.

Against JesseObre: I remember me winning using MSF Bahamdia Archer S130LRF, they were all by KO's. He was using something involving Dragoon_F230CF. His F230 suddenly started to work poorly, I don't know why, though.

Against SideOfPreach: I remember me using MF-M Libra GB145RSF against him. He was using something involving Poison Saggitario 130LF, or something on the lines of that. I'm not too sure about the track, but I'm pretty sure it was something low, unlike GB145. At one point I ended up lending him my launcher grip. Anyways, all my matches against him were won by OS's.

Against The Sponge: He was using Burn_90MF, if I could recall. I was using MSF Bahamdia Archer S130LRF against him. All of these matches were won by KO's, having Burn not containing as much recoil as Bahamdia. I took the risk to use Bahamdia on the bottom, but that ending up turning out a success, hah.

Against LMAO: He was using something involving both RSF, and Wyvang, but it did have a fair amount of smash. In that battle, I decided to go nuts, and use a combo I never even heard of. I used Libra 230MB. It surprisingly turned out to be very successful. From what I remember, there was a mixture of both KO's and OS's. I'll pm LMAO sometime tomorrow, asking him what he remembered of that battle. Oh yeah, I didn't have time to put on a metal face, so I grabbed a random one.

Standard:

Against Pyrus10000: In that battle Pyrus10000 was using Killerken Dragoon SA165BWD. I was using Duo Cancer SA165EWD. This one is a no brainer, if you did experience this. I won that battle, all by OS's. As for the Libra 230MB battle I had, I didn't have time to grab a metal stone face, so I grabbed a random one.

Against LMAO: First off, I'd just like to give TheBlackDragon props on my win. Wink In that battle LMAO was using MF-F Duo Saggitario F230CF, or something very similar to that. I used an attack combo which was MSF-H Bahamdia Dragoon BD145LRF. All three of my wins were by KO's, due to Duo being relatively light weighted.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dual - Apr. 07, 2014

I'd hate to be "that guy," but when naming Zero-G beyblades, it is always [Crystal Wheel][Chrome Wheel][Crystal/Chrome Up].

Anyway, cool combos! I can't say I'm experienced in Limited, but some of those combos seemed a bit wacky, haha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Apr. 07, 2014

4/5/14 April Showers Bring Beyflowers(Zero G Format)
  • 1st:UltimateOrion- MSF-L Revizer Dragoon BGrin/ MF-L Duo Bull BGrin
    2nd:UltimateCrown: MSF-L Reviser Dragoon BGrin/ MSF-L Girago Dragoon SA165(Attack Mode)EWD
    3rd: DiabloOrion9999- Killerken Dragoon SA165BWD/ MF-L Duo Bull BGrin
    4/5/14 April Showers Bring Beyflowers(Standard Format)
    1st:UltimateOrion- MF-L Duo Bull BGrin/ MSF-L Girago Dragoon SA165(Attack Mode) EWD/W2D/ MSF-L Reviser Dragoon BGrin
    2nd:UltimateCrown- MSF-L Girago Dragoon SA165(Attack Mode) EWD/W2D/ Duo Cancer BGrin/ MSF-L Reviser Dragoon BGrin
    3rd: Pegasus Of NJ- MSF-L Giargo Dragoon SA165(Attack Mode) EWD/ Duo Cygnus BGrin

RE: Winning Combinations. - Leone19 - Apr. 07, 2014

I find it really interesting that all placers used extremely similar or even the exact same combinations as each other.

I know you're related to another placer- did you guys share combinations or just had the same ones?

RE: Winning Combinations. - DRAGON KING - Apr. 07, 2014

Did you (UltimateOrion, UltimateCrown and DiabloOrion) guys share combos?

(Apr. 07, 2014  2:25 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Did you (UltimateOrion, UltimateCrown and DiabloOrion) guys share combos?

No we didn't share combos. Me and my brother UltimateCrown just had used similar or the same combos as each other during these 2 tournaments.

(Apr. 07, 2014  2:28 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  2:25 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Did you (UltimateOrion, UltimateCrown and DiabloOrion) guys share combos?

No we didn't share combos. Me and my brother UltimateCrown just had used similar or the same combos as each other during these 2 tournaments.

What about DiabloOrion and Pegasus of NJ?

It's weird that all placers would use nearly the exact same combinations as each other in both events. Tongue_out

(Apr. 07, 2014  2:30 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  2:28 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

It's weird that all placers would use nearly the exact same combinations as each other in both events. Tongue_out

Yes i shared one combo with DiabloOrion9999(MF-L Duo Bull BGrin) once and he won that match. But i didn't share any combos with Pegasus Of NJ.

(Apr. 07, 2014  2:32 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  2:30 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  2:28 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: No we didn't share combos. Me and my brother UltimateCrown just had used similar or the same combos as each other during these 2 tournaments.

DiabloOrion9999 didn't participate in the Second tournament(Standard Format).

Alright.

Still it's kind of odd that the combinations people placed with were so specific with each other's (ie: all 3 using specifically Girago on Dragoon SA165 EWD).

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  2:02 AM)Midnìght Wrote: Here's what I remember using that tournament, that actually turned out to be successful.

Can you post this in the Limited Format tournament report thread instead? It's a valuable post, but this thread is only for the winning combinations of people who place within the top three at official WBO tournaments.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yami - Apr. 14, 2014

Cherry Blossom Combat II(Slandered)

Genbull Dragoon BD145RDF
Genbull Dragoon B:D
MF-L Phantom Cancer 90MF
MF-M Duo Virgo B:D (Just because my Virgo CW was PINK)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Mitsu - Apr. 14, 2014

(Apr. 14, 2014  5:05 PM)Stars Wrote: Genbull Dragoon BD145RDF
I never really heard of that setup. What was it able to win against? Does it perform as well as Reviser Dragoon BD145RDF?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yami - Apr. 14, 2014

Only difference is the Anti-Equalizer that's pretty much it.

I can remember it beaten quite a lot right spins and Gravity BD145RDF.

RE: Winning Combinations. - DRAGON KING - Apr. 14, 2014

Just curious, did angry use that gravity BD145RDF? Serious

RE: Winning Combinations. - LikeABoss921 - Apr. 14, 2014

(Apr. 14, 2014  10:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just curious, did angry use that gravity BD145RDF? Serious

Yep, he used it a bunch of times!

Also in Cherry Blossom II limited

I used:
MF-F scythe Cygnus B:d

RE: Winning Combinations. - geetster99 - Apr. 15, 2014

Cherry blossom combat 2
2nd place
Standard
Balro balro bd145 mf
Girago genbul e230 mb
Wyvang dragoon sa165(normal) rdf

I'm also going to post my cousins combos for limited as well
K82700
Limited
1st
Mf2-m Earth Aries c145 cs
Burn cancer w145 wd
Meteo l-drago ch120 wd

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yami - Apr. 15, 2014

(Apr. 14, 2014  10:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just curious, did angry use that gravity BD145RDF? Serious
Yes...Yes he did, gravity scrapped so bad hahaha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Angry Face - Apr. 15, 2014

(Apr. 15, 2014  3:45 AM)Stars Wrote:
Yes...Yes he did, gravity scrapped so bad hahaha.

i need a new rdf Crying

Man, I had no time to practice beforehand for either tournament. I was so out of it, I launched Gravity in Left-Spin twice against Stars' Dragooon before I remembered that Dragooon spun left. I even mistook Sniper's RS from his Kreis LTDC for a MF, and consequently tried even harder to KO it with my MF-H VariAres 125R2F in Right-Spin. I was confused why that MF was so calm and hard to KO...

And don't even get me started on Limited. xD

RE: Winning Combinations. - TimeOut - Apr. 19, 2014

Combos for new canada, time=t, 3rd; stars=a, 2nd; geetster99=g,1st
Balro balro bd145 mf t, g
Wyvang dragooon sa165 (zero g attack) r2f g
Wyvang dragooon sa165 rdf g, t
Killerken Genbull e230 MB g
Genbull dragooon bd s
Duo Virgo bd s
Genbull dragoon bd145 rdf s, t
Gravity Perseus bd145 rdf t
Fusion cancer sa165 ewd t
Genbull dragooon f230 gcf t
Flash orion ch120 mf t
Phantom Sagittario 2 85 mf t
Zirago dragooon s130 cf t
Wyvang Genbull s130 cf t
(I ended up with like 20 matches on the day, but used my mf combos the most)!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dual - Apr. 19, 2014

It's kinda hard to keep track of, can you just sort it like this:

Stars:
Combo
Combo
Combo

Time:
Etc.
?

RE: Winning Combinations. - DRAGON KING - Apr. 19, 2014

Fusion?! How'd that fare?

RE: Winning Combinations. - TimeOut - Apr. 19, 2014

Not well, I used it as a bit of a joke against this really bad diablo combo and then when onthedl was using my gravity tank I used it to make the match close expecting it to win but it ended up losing almost costing me my trip to finals