World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - RustyXD - Jul. 11, 2011

Yo th!nk there is a thread on it somewhere i'll PM you it Tongue_out_wink

Anyway from Bey-Freeze here are the results

1st MF Basalt Kerbecs 230MS(Fairly worn about as much as valentins RS from beyblade crusade)
2nd Scythe Kronos BD145EDS (heavily used it in all my matches except 2) , and Basalt Aquario 230MF and LDD85R2F once each lost with the latter one.
3rd Earth Virgo AD145WD

RE: Winning Combinations. - Raigeko13 - Jul. 11, 2011

An MS combo?! Wow, that's surprising to see winning a tourney! Like nobody uses MS anymore. It's so unloved.

RE: Winning Combinations. - th!nk - Jul. 11, 2011

I'm aware, but there was no testing, and we've got a lot of testing/stuff to put up/update.

And did you mean MS, cos Basalt 230MS is kinda awkward for obvious reasons?

Also, good to see Earth Stamina still lives, and not just here. It's still a great stamina wheel, especially if you've got a strong launch.

Like I said before it was quite worn about as much as valentins RS at the 4 min mark here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j75S2elEdv8&feature=related

Its balance was pretty good and it had heaps mad stamina not to mention RX's launch power.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Hero - Jul. 11, 2011

Yoyoyoyo. Here are the results for the Vancouver tournament; Beat the Heat!
First place - Hero used: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS, and MF Gravity Perseus BD145R2F.

Second place - Fire Eternal used: MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, MF-H Basalt Bull 85/105/230WD, and MF-H Basalt Bull TH170/230CS

Third place - Vanitas used: Hell Bull BD145WD

Just saying ... MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF is a machine. Grin

(Jul. 11, 2011  6:59 AM)Hero Wrote: Just saying ... MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is a machine. Grin

Fixed Tongue_out

Although i haven't experienced WF i have XF and MF so i kinda no what it is like.
OMG nobodywon who used LLDBD145RF it is spammed here in Sydney.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Deikailo - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  6:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: An MS combo?! Wow, that's surprising to see winning a tourney! Like nobody uses MS anymore. It's so unloved.
I think he typo'd RS because he's referring to wear.

Deikailo: He's assured me it was MS, though maybe he meant "valentin's MS"? I'm confused.

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:02 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:59 AM)Hero Wrote: Just saying ... MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF is a machine. Grin

Fixed Tongue_out

Although i haven't experienced WF i have XF and MF so i kinda no what it is like.

Repaired that, previous guy did a bad job. WF is AMAZING.

CS is sometimes a safer bet to avoid random KO's from stuff that isn't moving fast enough for you to kill them with the recoil they'll suffer, but yeah, WF is amazing against a lot of things, and seems to do slightly better in a battle between the two, expect a thread soon.

No i meant it had slightly less movement then valintines RS , sorry about all the confusion.
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: confused.

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:02 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:59 AM)Hero Wrote: Just saying ... MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is a machine. Grin and WF is a Tank

Fixed Tongue_out

Repaired that, previous guy did a bad job. WF is AMAZING.

Face-lift (it came up in online thesaurus)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jul. 11, 2011

Seems like everyone finally has TH170 now, haha. That part is way too good.

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Seems like everyone finally has TH170 now, haha. That part is way too good.
And you have two. Gasp

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Seems like everyone finally has TH170 now, haha. That part is way too good.

Seriously. It's like 230 just got slapped off the face of the planet.

Two :0, are you sure this is a non profit organization Tongue_out_wink
230 is finished TH170 is the new powerhouse of the game.

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote: And you have two. Gasp

Not yet! My second TH170 is currently in transit from Memphis, Tennessee!

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:27 AM)Hero Wrote: Seriously. It's like 230 just got slapped off the face of the planet.

Totally. I don't think enough people realize how powerful of a part it is yet.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Raigeko13 - Jul. 11, 2011

From Memphis you say?
I bet I can catch that truck that's delivering it, and get it Cute I wouldn't get banned for this "accident" would I? Haha, jk, but yeah, 230 is finished.
TH170 FTW

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Two :0, are you sure this is a non profit organization Tongue_out_wink
230 is finished TH170 is the new powerhouse of the game.
Yeah, I gave him an RBV7 for having me over and helping me out with something. He got Beat Lynx out of that. I opened like, 8 the day before and got nothing and this kid gets it on his first or second try.

Only problem with TH170 is it is weak at the bottom

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:30 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote: And you have two. Gasp

Not yet! My second TH170 is currently in transit from Memphis, Tennessee!

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:27 AM)Hero Wrote: Seriously. It's like 230 just got slapped off the face of the planet.

Totally. I don't think enough people realize how powerful of a part it is yet.

Yeah, it's absolutely insane, I think those of us who had it knew, we've just been pretty quiet about it cos we've all had tourneys Tongue_out

Deikailo: An example combo to exploit that would be sweet?

idk just try Beat Eagle 85RF. I haven't actually tested anything, but when I had it in 220 height, that thing could be KO'd easily.

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote: idk just try Beat Eagle 85RF. I haven't actually tested anything, but when I had it in 220 height, that thing could be KO'd easily.

But why would anyone use it on 220 if they knew they were facing an Attacker?

Depends on the height of the opponent, the hard part with it is knowing what to use. but if you're against something that low, 170 usually does okay, I'll try it out before I or Hero make a thread for the WF one (and maybe the CS one, IDK right now).

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote: idk just try Beat Eagle 85RF. I haven't actually tested anything, but when I had it in 220 height, that thing could be KO'd easily.

Beat has amazing smash anyways ... but yea. At 220 it definitely is a bit wobbly. However, 220 beats 230 in mirror matches.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Bluezee - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  7:41 AM)Hero Wrote:

Beat has amazing smash anyways ... but yea. At 220 it definitely is a bit wobbly. However, 220 beats 230 in mirror matches.

That is not a mirror match.....mirror implies that everything is exactly the same.

He means in matches where all other parts are identical.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ƛnubis - Jul. 11, 2011

Th170 has knocked 230 of some parts of the earth like Sydney, Montreal, and New York ,but in places like Florida where people use carp like Flame Orso T125S and the only Top Tiers used there are Lightning L Drago BD145RF and Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145WD.

What? You mean not all places have a relatively hard to obtain/expensive part and their metagames haven't changed to suit it?!?
BLASPHEMY!