World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - [)ragon - Aug. 20, 2013

H145!!! XD

Plus, it's the only way to take out those pesky Scythe defenders with a 145 combo. Wink Tears them to shreds...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dual - Aug. 20, 2013

(Aug. 20, 2013  2:38 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Thanks! Although, I feel the only people competitive there were thedaddude, Ultramarine, and me Confused, so... I sorta felt before going to the tournament I was gonna win XD
Good to know your self confidence isn't lacking. There were many synchromes that, had they been user correctly, could have allowed there users to place. It's all a learning experience though.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 20, 2013

I used H145 because its the only track that was good on Wyvang since I lacked GB145 Unhappy

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ocean - Aug. 20, 2013

Why not BD145?

BD145 is generally used in anti attack combos like Duo BD145RF(try it out, it's a beast for anti attack)

Stamina mode? I should try that with the R2F I'm getting.

No, it can't go into boost mode, only normal mode. Test it against Wyvang or Flash.

RE: Winning Combinations. - LMAO - Aug. 20, 2013

(Aug. 20, 2013  3:25 AM)AZL Wrote: Stamina mode? I should try that with the R2F I'm getting.

Yup, Duo sucks on Attack mode.

Oh, and BD145 doesn't really mesh well with Wyvang Wyvang unless it's used with an RSF, which I've seen to be really good! So H145 is a pretty smart option nonetheless.

Well, LMAO, hopefully I see you at my B-Day Bash!

Your Bday bash is happening?

Hopefully, on October 6th, but lets not put too much SPAM.

RE: Winning Combinations. - TimeOut - Aug. 20, 2013

Might as well post these here as well, I was waiting for stars to post all of ours, but whatever
I took second in final summer bey school, geetster was first and stars was third, they both ran with f230 combos most of the time (a part I desperately need).

I used a heck of a lot of different things...:
MF-H Phantom Cancer E230 EWD
MF-H Phantom Cancer E230 BWD
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon B:d
Killerken Dragooon B:d
Duo Cancer B:d
Begiradoas Dragooon GB145 GCF
Dragooon Begiradoas GB145 GCF
Duo Cancer SA165 MB
Begiradoas Dragooon SA165 MB

Interesting... did you have Wyvang for your Sway Attackers?

RE: Winning Combinations. - [)ragon - Aug. 20, 2013

Guys, this thread is for posting the winning combos... If you used a combo, but never won a match with it during the tournament, then it doesn't go here :\

Umm... he got second in Final Summer Beyschool, so how is it off topic?

RE: Winning Combinations. - LMAO - Aug. 20, 2013

(Aug. 20, 2013  1:50 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Umm... he got second in Final Summer Beyschool, so how is it off topic?

Time posted all of the combos he used during the tournament, and what theblackdragon was trying to say was that, this topic is only for combos that won in the tournament, not Beys that were used throughout the whole tournament.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Aug. 20, 2013

Yeah, as I've said in the past, if you didn't win with it, don't list it as a "Winning Combo".

I won at least once with all of those, I only lost thrice throughout the tournament, there were 12 matches, I won 9, there are 9 combos, there are 3 things listed that I went 1-1 with.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tri - Aug. 20, 2013

You may have one a round, but when Kei said winning combos he means ones that win the whole match.

@Shining God MS, Duo BD145RF??!! 0_o

Lol Duo BD145RF is a beast for anti-attack, but seriously, a beast. Try it out for yourself!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Super%Sayian - Aug. 20, 2013

I also used my begirados orojya w145 MB to beat 2 people but my Mb is sorta agro(even though it looks normal)

Tri I'm not sure what you mean

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tri - Aug. 20, 2013

Okay, like every match is 3/5. if you win every round (battle) in that match, then it is considered a winning combo.

RE: Winning Combinations. - TimeOut - Aug. 21, 2013

So you're saying that if the match score is say 3-1, you don't consider it a winning combo?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tri - Aug. 22, 2013

You would consider it a winning a combo if you were the blader that went 3-1. If you were the blader that went 1-3 it wouldn't be considered a winning combo because it didn't win that match.