World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - [)ragon - Jul. 29, 2013

He did. Reviser Dragooon SA165W2D... but he didn't win with it at all. :\

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ingulit - Jul. 30, 2013

Good lord, is that a BB-10 or Zero-G tournament? That's a LOT of B:D O.o

RE: Winning Combinations. - Thunder Dome - Jul. 30, 2013

(Jul. 30, 2013  12:23 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Good lord, is that a BB-10 or Zero-G tournament? That's a LOT of BGrin O.o
It's Zero G (All 3 kinds of stadiums). Sorry for not specifying.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 30, 2013

Using the new stadiums threw a lot of us off. Next time ill be more prepared. This was the firat experience for most using the balance and defense stadiums.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jul. 30, 2013

(Jul. 30, 2013  2:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Using the new stadiums threw a lot of us off. Next time ill be more prepared. This was the firat experience for most using the balance and defense stadiums.

You guys had never used them at all in tournament play until now? That's surprising. They aren't exactly "new" anymore.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Aug. 12, 2013

A YEAR: The Month of Heat - 8/11/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MF-M Duo Cygnus SA165EWD/BWD / MSF Killerken Dragooon B:D / MSF Genbull Dragooon F230CF / MSF Genbull Genbull F230CF / MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF
2nd: JesseObre - MF-F Duo Cancer B:D/SA165TB/BWD / MSF-L Genbull Genbull F230CF / MSF-F Genbull Dragooon F230CF
3rd: LMAO - MSF-H Genbull Dragooon F230CF / MSF-H Genbull Genbull F230CF / Duo Cygnus B:D / MF-H Storm Libra DF145RF

Today was basically F230's coming-out party for Toronto (not including BEYBLADE REVOLUTION). It's been used plenty before, but not as much as it was today.

Don't ask about the MF-H Storm Libra DF145RF listed for LMAO. He just sent me the list and this was on it lol.

RE: Winning Combinations. - JesseObre - Aug. 12, 2013

(Aug. 12, 2013  2:47 AM)Kei Wrote: A YEAR: The Month of Heat - 8/11/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MF-M Duo Cygnus SA165EWD/BWD / MSF Killerken Dragooon BGrin / MSF Genbull Dragooon F230CF / MSF Genbull Genbull F230CF / MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF
2nd: JesseObre - MF-F Duo Cancer BGrin/SA165TB/BWD / MSF-L Genbull Genbull F230CF / MSF-F Genbull Dragooon F230CF
3rd: LMAO - MSF-H Genbull Dragooon F230CF / MSF-H Genbull Genbull F230CF / Duo Cygnus BGrin / MF-H Storm Libra DF145RF

Today was basically F230's coming-out party for Toronto (not including BEYBLADE REVOLUTION). It's been used plenty before, but not as much as it was today.

Don't ask about the MF-H Storm Libra DF145RF listed for LMAO. He just sent me the list and this was on it lol.

I never saw him used Storm libre DF145RF in my block? When was this? LMAO comment ASAP on this!

RE: Winning Combinations. - ShinobuXD - Aug. 12, 2013

Storm? Did he feel bad for somebody lol?

Wow, I better get an F230! It's just so pricy for a good one!

Did Dragooon F230 CF usually outspin those Duo SA165 BWD/EWD and BGrin customs?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tri - Aug. 12, 2013

I was just thinking man LMAO must be amazing with attack if he can KO with storm XD. It's kinda weird how it got on there, haha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - LMAO - Aug. 12, 2013

(Aug. 12, 2013  2:50 AM)JesseObre Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  2:47 AM)Kei Wrote: A YEAR: The Month of Heat - 8/11/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MF-M Duo Cygnus SA165EWD/BWD / MSF Killerken Dragooon BGrin / MSF Genbull Dragooon F230CF / MSF Genbull Genbull F230CF / MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF
2nd: JesseObre - MF-F Duo Cancer BGrin/SA165TB/BWD / MSF-L Genbull Genbull F230CF / MSF-F Genbull Dragooon F230CF
3rd: LMAO - MSF-H Genbull Dragooon F230CF / MSF-H Genbull Genbull F230CF / Duo Cygnus BGrin / MF-H Storm Libra DF145RF

I never saw him used Storm libre DF145RF in my block? When was this? LMAO comment ASAP on this!

I did lol! Against a Twisted combo with a bad tip and SP230! I think David? Judged for that battle!

RE: Winning Combinations. - 6 God - Aug. 12, 2013

How did you KO basalt with storm!? Was the tip mf? Lol!

(Aug. 12, 2013  3:03 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: How did you KO basalt with storm!? Was the tip mf? Lol!

No lol, the blader I faced had a few very bad launches and so I got lucky, it was awesome!

(Aug. 12, 2013  2:51 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Storm? Did he feel bad for somebody lol?

Wow, I better get an F230! It's just so pricy for a good one!

usually. I used Genbull swith Dragooon so the other bey would get under more so the F230 can do its job. If it didnt it had a slight chance of losing.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kai-V - Aug. 12, 2013

(Aug. 12, 2013  3:09 AM)LMAO Wrote: No lol, the blader I faced had a few very bad launches and so I got lucky, it was awesome!

Why did you risk selecting that combination though ? Did you have the certainty that the other Blader was so bad you could use such an old and outclassed customization anyway ?

(Aug. 12, 2013  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  3:09 AM)LMAO Wrote: No lol, the blader I faced had a few very bad launches and so I got lucky, it was awesome!

Why did you risk selecting that combination though ? Did you have the certainty that the other Blader was so bad you could use such an old and outclassed customization anyway ?

Oh now i remember this battle. I think LMAO was facing the guy with a Basalt Sp230SF i remember with this. WHy LMAO did this is questionable actually

(Aug. 12, 2013  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I risked it because at that point I didn't realize that I could make it to the next round, so I sorta killed it, but the other blader was using a worn SB? so it acted aggressive at times and it managed to Self KO a few times, so I got lucky haha, sorry about any confusion!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Aug. 12, 2013

(Aug. 12, 2013  2:51 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Wow, I better get an F230! It's just so pricy for a good one!

I'm glad that's the case haha.

Generally, yes it does. I have a number of videos showing this at the tournament, so when I get a video put together for BeyChannel you'll see how the matchup goes most of the time. This will take a while though; I have footage from almost every Toronto tournament since BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, so I have to worry about getting the other footage put together first.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 19, 2013

A Cities Anniversary- 8/19/13- BB-10 Format
1st: Shining God MS MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RF/W145WD/BGrin/ TR145WD, Phantom Cygnus BGrin/TH195D/85MF, Wyvang Wyvang H145RF, MF-H Flash Pisces W145MF, Saramanda Reviser BD145RSF
2nd: thedaddude Phantom Cygnus 85MF, Reviser Dragoon SA165RDF, MSF Wyvang Wyvang H145RF, MF-H Duo Cancer BGrin
3rd: Ultramarine Wyvang Dragooon LW160CF, MSF Killerken Dragooon BGrin, Wyvang Dragooon BGrin

RE: Winning Combinations. - Cake - Aug. 20, 2013

lol H145 placed Tongue_out

thus proving Wyvang can win on any 145 track

RE: Winning Combinations. - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 20, 2013

(Aug. 20, 2013  12:14 AM)Cake Wrote: lol H145 placed Tongue_out

thus proving Wyvang can win on any 145 track
Actually wyvang was used with H145 by both the winner and 2nd placer... coincidence or something to look into?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 20, 2013

Thedaddude borrowed my parts.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 20, 2013

I always knew that H145 was good. Always had a weird spot in my heart. I did personally always like it with R2F

Hey, another H145 lover! It destroyed the tournament (mostly because everyone used Stamina besides me Confused), but it still destroyed everyone! I went undefeated BTW.

RE: Winning Combinations. - DrPepsidew - Aug. 20, 2013

Congrats on first man! Nice combos ;D

Thanks! Although, I feel the only people competitive there were thedaddude, Ultramarine, and me Confused, so... I sorta felt before going to the tournament I was gonna win XD