World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dayrider - Jun. 25, 2013

MF-H Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull 105/D125 WD/W2D it is a good cobo it can defeat almost every spin stealing combo of dark knight dragoon and it reverses the amount of spin stealing done! especially B.D. in a BB-10 But this combo has a weak point it mostly lost against attack combos of MF and R2F especially Flash and diablo it is good against spin stealers in a BB-10 only

RE: Winning Combinations. - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 25, 2013

Basalt Aquario D125W2D is not a good combo. It just had luck. Not even Basalt Aquario 230__ is Top-Tier. It's Tier Two... I think.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Meow! - Jun. 25, 2013

There is no official Tier 2 or whatever term people seem to have been using around the forum. If we had one though, Basalt would be far off from the list.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yami - Jun. 27, 2013

(Jun. 25, 2013  5:11 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: MSF-F Reviser Dragooon F230 CF
Oh my god you with so aggressive F230...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yuko Ray14 - Jun. 30, 2013

Summer Survival
BB-10 Format

1st Place Yuko Ray14- Begriados Dragooon SA165R2F, Begirados Dragoon 85RF Death Bull BD, Girago Dragooon BD145RDF, Girago Dragooon F230GCF, MF-L Duo Saggittario SA165WD

2nd Place Fang Wolf- MF-H Death Wolf BD145RDF, MF-F Phantom Eagle AD145D, Flash Susano CH120R2F, Gryph Gryph S130RF, Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, Phantom Chimera BD145RB

3rd Place Cake- Reviser Killerken E230CS (lost 3-0 to a Rock Aquario D125BS lol), MF Gravity Perseus BD145RDF (blast from the past right? lol) MF Phantom Cancer 100CF, Wyvang Begirdos 100RF (Just.... Boss)

RE: Winning Combinations. - ShinobuXD - Jun. 30, 2013

Do you not have Wyvang?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yuko Ray14 - Jun. 30, 2013

I have Wyvang, I just didn't want to use a typical combo, personally I like begriados more for attack.

Gotcha.

Anyways, I'm glad someone actually used Dragooon SA165 R2F in a tourney, and placed first with it.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 30, 2013

Hey, I used it against Cake... it.is. DEADLY Tongue_out

Cool! Did you win?

I won that BeyBattle... but I didn't place ;_;

RE: Winning Combinations. - Cake - Jun. 30, 2013

(Jun. 30, 2013  4:49 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I have Wyvang, I just didn't want to use a typical combo, personally I like begriados more for attack.

Begirados is my personal favorite, too. If I had two, I would use two.

BTW I realized that if Rock Aquario hadn't beaten me (it was 3-2 btw) that I would have had a shot at first place. I would have tied with Yuko, and if I beat him, I would have gone into the finals XD

Rock... Tongue_out

RE: Winning Combinations. - empress - Jun. 30, 2013

Uhm, _____ Dragooon 85 RF. Does it work as a spin equalizer or a heavy attacker?

RE: Winning Combinations. - deathpegusas - Jun. 30, 2013

bahamut pegusas SP105GF ultimate combo attack type god element scychrom.
heavy combo ultimate type scychrom

it will work for sure trust me worldwide blader
it will work in the scychrom ultimate attack type

and also revizer ifraid W145SB SCYCHROM DEFENCE

MY FAVORITE COMBO

RE: Winning Combinations. - empress - Jun. 30, 2013

Uhm, as the thread's OP says, you can post a combo only after it has proven to be effective, really effective, in a WBO approved tournament, mister.

RE: Winning Combinations. - nupmuk - Jun. 30, 2013

(Jun. 30, 2013  3:06 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Summer Survival
BB-10 Format

1st Place Yuko Ray14- Begriados Dragooon SA165R2F, Begirados Dragoon 85RF Death Bull BD, Girago Dragooon BD145RDF, Girago Dragooon F230GCF, MF-L Duo Saggittario SA165WD

2nd Place Fang Wolf- MF-H Death Wolf BD145RDF, MF-F Phantom Eagle AD145D, Flash Susano CH120R2F, Gryph Gryph S130RF, Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, Phantom Chimera BD145RB

3rd Place Cake- Reviser Killerken E230CS (lost 3-0 to a Rock Aquario D125BS lol), MF Gravity Perseus BD145RDF (blast from the past right? lol) MF Phantom Cancer 100CF, Wyvang Begirdos 100RF (Just.... Boss)
Rock Aquario D125BS!! LOL!! what stadium!! how did it win?!!

Obviously BB-10, since he wrote BB-10 format.

To answer the question of how it won was that the E230 was destabilizing Rock Aquario, but because of BS and its short track scraped to the stadium floor and came back up before Killerken had enough stamina to destabilize again.

I think I would've had a shot at the finals if it weren't for my stupidity. I was up against super Orion with his Diablo____WD. I thought my Reviser Dragooon BD could beat his. Blade by OS. Didn't want to use RDF because it would have Self KOd and I didn't have a EWD.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Cake - Jul. 01, 2013

I've found that E230 is wonderful at destabilizing stuff, but you have to get the height of the disk right for it to work well. Rock was so low that Aquario got exposed, and hitting that sapped my Stamina and made it difficult to destabilize.

E230 works much better against WD/BD145 opponents, because it forces them to begin precessing or to scrape, draining their stamina very quickly. I OS'ed Duo Cancer AD145WD with that same combo, and Duo was a good mold (5:00 solo time on that combo iirc) I might make a thread for E230 destabilizers if there isn't something of that ilk already.

At the tournament, I also had a fifth combo, MF Death Sagittario II BD145RDF, but I never used it Tongue_out

Another mistake I made was over-using my tornado staller. Tornado stalling is pretty much useless against Dragooon EWD variants, and Phantom doesn't have the Attack power to KO Synchromes on CF.

Final gripe- Dragooon's third "o" keeps throwing me off XD

RE: Winning Combinations. - ShinobuXD - Jul. 01, 2013

I totally agree with you about E230!

Yeah, I don't get why most metagames pretty much only play stamina/balance. That's why Michigan's meta is one of my favorites, since you guys are willing to pull an attacker.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 01, 2013

I've found that too. At the tournament I used the same exact combo against him (copied at the last minute XD) and it wasn't in boost mode. That's how he won 3-0 XD

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yuko Ray14 - Jul. 01, 2013

(Jul. 01, 2013  6:46 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I totally agree with you about E230!

Yeah, I don't get why most metagames pretty much only play stamina/balance. That's why Michigan's meta is one of my favorites, since you guys are willing to pull an attacker.

You have no idea how much that means to me lol, Fang Wolf was on fire at this tournament! He used attack more than everyone, and even though he got 2nd he only had 2 loses in the entire tournament!

RE: Winning Combinations. - UltimateOrion - Jul. 15, 2013

[7/14/13] [New York, NY] Plastic And HMS Remembrance Day: Return Of The Plastics Plastic And HMS
  • Plastic: 1st Place: Nexus - AR: Tiger Defenser WD : Ten Heavy BB:Metal Change Base, AR: Upper Claw WD: Ten Heavy,Customize Change Base

• 2nd Place: Kuriboh- Used The Same Exact Combos As Nexus
  • 3rd Place: UltimiteOrion- AR: Triple Tiger WD: Ten Balance BB: Defense Grip Base 2 or
    SP: Defense Ring
    BB: Customize Metal Sharp
  • HMS: 1st Place: Ga'Hooleone- Death Gargoyle MS, Advanced Averazer MS CHD And Bearing Core, Jiraiya MS
  • 2nd Place: Nexus- Death Gargoyle MS, Round Shell
  • 3rd Place: Kuriboh- Used Same Combos As Nexus Again

RE: Winning Combinations. - The Supreme One - Jul. 15, 2013

Since winning combinations now have to be public, I placed first in the Zero G format tournament at Connecticon Clave, using Duo Cancer W145 BWD, Killerken Dragooon B : D & Wyvang Saramanda W145 GF.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Naijalak - Jul. 15, 2013

Yup. Our winning combos for Zero-G were:

The Supreme One - Cancer W145 BWD, Killerken Dragooon BD, & Wyvang Saramanda W145 GF

charleybey - Gargoyle Dragooon BD

Leone19 - MSF Killerken Dragooon BD, Phantom Cancer BD, and Goriem Gryph E230 GCF