World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ga' - Dec. 22, 2012

How did Relic win with Blitz if people were using Flash?

Also haha it seems like everyone went attack which is awesome.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ga' - Dec. 23, 2012

Samurai Showdown, NYC! 12/22/12
MFB:
1st. Mahoutsukai: MF-H Duo Nemesis B : D, Basalt _____ BD145RF, Gryph Dragooon ______
2nd. Ga'Hooleone: MF-H Flash Escolpio S130R2F, MF-H Death Aquario BD145RDF, MF L-Drago Guardian BD145MF, Revizer Dragooon TR145EWD
3rd. bj3rdd: MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF
Zero-G:
1st. Mahoustukai: MF-H Duo Nemesis B : D, Gryph Dragooon _____
2nd. Cyber Blader: Revizer Dragooon BD145MF, Gargole Dragooon B : D
3rd. Ga'Hooleone: Fusion Fox 100CF (surprisingly effective haha, just not against synchroms)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 30, 2012

FROZEN FEET - 12/29/12 - ZERO-G Format
1st: JesseObre - Duo Aquario SA165 (Normal Mode) BWD / MSF-L Reviser Dragooon B:D / MSF Begirados Dragooon X:D
2nd: Kei - MSF Killerken Dragooon B:D / MF-M Duo Cygnus SA165 (Normal Mode) EWD
3rd: FlameDragon25 - MF Phantom Hades B:D / MSF Dragooon Dragooon GB145LRF

Went 6-2 today. I lost to Suntailhawk early in the tournament when I stupidly used a left-spin attacker against his right-spin WD-based Stamina combo, and then against JesseObre in the finals with the same combo, when he ended up using Duo Aquario SA165BWD.

And just as a note: JesseObre only used MSF Begirados Dragooon X:D once during the tournament against a WD-based Stamina combo. And FlameDragon25 only used MSF Dragooon Dragooon GB145LRF once as well, in an Attack vs. Attack battle.

The conditions weren't ideal (it was approximately -5C lol), but I was glad that we finally were able to gather enough people for another tournament!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Coach - Dec. 30, 2012

Gotta get used to the Zero-G metagame, it cracks me up you admit that it's a mistake to use a Left spin attack against a right spin WD based stamina. In a BB-10 you'd beg for that matchup! I think Jesse was hustling you all seeing he was saying he hasn't practiced at all in the tournament thread today lol.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ShinobuXD - Dec. 30, 2012

How did Duo SA165 EWD fare for you Kei? I find it to beat all left spin and almost all right spin defense/stamina.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 30, 2012

(Dec. 30, 2012  1:42 AM)Coach Wrote: Gotta get used to the Zero-G metagame, it cracks me up you admit that it's a mistake to use a Left spin attack against a right spin WD based stamina. In a BB-10 you'd beg for that matchup! I think Jesse was hustling you all seeing he was saying he hasn't practiced at all in the tournament thread today lol.

Hahaha, you're right. It's just so much easier to get the KO if you can actually sway your opponent. So in that case, if my Beyblade had been right-spin, I would have probably won.

I don't know if he had practiced or not, but he did tell me that he copied the Duo combo from Blitz, so he was certainly doing some reading beforehand!

ShinobuXD Wrote:How did Duo SA165 EWD fare for you Kei? I find it to beat all left spin and almost all right spin defense/stamina.

It did well. Most people seem to be using BWD, but I prefer EWD, for now at least. I need to test it against right-spin Attackers, though. Does it get thrown around as much as WD does?

RE: Winning Combinations. - ShinobuXD - Dec. 30, 2012

Yes, it goes wild against right spin sway attack,about as much as WD.

RE: Winning Combinations. - JesseObre - Dec. 30, 2012

(Dec. 30, 2012  2:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  1:42 AM)Coach Wrote: Gotta get used to the Zero-G metagame, it cracks me up you admit that it's a mistake to use a Left spin attack against a right spin WD based stamina. In a BB-10 you'd beg for that matchup! I think Jesse was hustling you all seeing he was saying he hasn't practiced at all in the tournament thread today lol.

Hahaha, you're right. It's just so much easier to get the KO if you can actually sway your opponent. So in that case, if my Beyblade had been right-spin, I would have probably won.

I don't know if he had practiced or not, but he did tell me that he copied the Duo combo from Blitz, so he was certainly doing some reading beforehand!
i was actually looking on the thread and i saw that the combo beats spin stealers so i tried it. And also i actually wasnt lying about not practicing. I just havent been into beyblade anymore

RE: Winning Combinations. - Thunder Dome - Dec. 31, 2012

Wow Zero G is interesting. You see new combos all the time. So Jesse hasn't practiced recently huh. If he didn't practice he is doing good for not practicing. Maybe I'll end up like that I my next tournament I haven't practiced much lately. Better start.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Hov - Jan. 19, 2013

Won 2nd Place at the New Year, Old Formats which took place in Bethesda Maryland as of 1/19/13.

Combos I've used: MSF-H Dragooon Bahamadia R145/TH170 R²F, MF-H MLD CH120EWD, and lastly MF-H Phantom Aquario A145WD.

I was surprised how well the dragoon Combo pull through for me at the tourney considering that I just slapped a R145 without thinking before the tourney started LOL. A lot of KOs and OS's as a result but mostly KOs.

MLD = OMG This combo never gets old, and never will be outdated in the metagame as of now. It can still spin steal and make the opponets bey lose spina nd balance. NEVER GETS OLDDD ♥♥♥

Phantom = Was able to pull through with the recoil battles I have been having with it. Less OS's and more KOs now than last year... I guess Phantom still must be in its prime since it was the most used beyblade I have been using since last year.

Overall, The MSF-H Dragooon Bahamadia R145R²F was my main combo of today. The smash and power it holds..... The Ray Lewis Bey lol. Tongue_out

I forgot what the 1st place combo was. I think it was Duo BD while last had Varie Ares 145RF. Interesting day for me Tongue_out

RE: Winning Combinations. - Byerg - Jan. 19, 2013

(Jan. 19, 2013  11:08 PM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: Combos I've used: MSF-H Dragooon Bahamadia R145/TH170 R²F, MF-H MLD CH120EWD, and lastly MF-H Phantom Aquario A145WD.
Is that suppose to be backwards? Or did you really use Dragoon on the bottom? :\

RE: Winning Combinations. - Hov - Jan. 19, 2013

Dragoon was on top to be exact.... I keep getting confused when it comes to Zero G fml X_X

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jan. 20, 2013

This was Standard format, right?

And I'm just wondering, did Diablo see any use at the tournament for Attack? Or was it mostly Chrome Wheels?

RE: Winning Combinations. - $hinchan! - Jan. 20, 2013

at my 2nd tournament i won from an unknown combo a diablo pegasus|| 230es (+_+)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Hov - Jan. 20, 2013

(Jan. 20, 2013  6:25 AM)Kei Wrote: This was Standard format, right?

And I'm just wondering, did Diablo see any use at the tournament for Attack? Or was it mostly Chrome Wheels?

Well there was this one kid that went undefeated using an uncustomized Diablo Nemesis until he went to the finals. To be honest, I was thinking of using Diablo for attack but it was too risky, too much recoil and knockbacks.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Coach - Jan. 20, 2013

(Jan. 20, 2013  9:30 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: at my 2nd tournament i won from an unknown combo a diablo pegasus|| 230es (+_+)

Was this an official tournament? This thread is intended for official tournaments only and usually combos only get posted soon after the tournament is finished.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Thunder Dome - Jan. 20, 2013

Yes it was Coach. It was in Thane, India. I think the name was Here we come 2013.

RE: Winning Combinations. - geetster99 - Jan. 20, 2013

(Jan. 20, 2013  2:39 PM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  6:25 AM)Kei Wrote: This was Standard format, right?

Well there was this one that that went undefeated using an uncustomized Diablo Nemesis until he went to the finals. To be honest, I was thinking of using Diablo for attack but it was too risky, too much recoil and knockbacks.
the diablo lost vs my duo cancer 230 mb during the 4th round when i battled it was in umb

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jan. 22, 2013

(Jan. 20, 2013  2:39 PM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: Well there was this one that that went undefeated using an uncustomized Diablo Nemesis until he went to the finals. To be honest, I was thinking of using Diablo for attack but it was too risky, too much recoil and knockbacks.

LOL what. I don't know about now, since I haven't played in a Standard Format tournament in a while, but for most of last year, Diablo was the best overall Wheel in the game. The positives far outweighed the negatives.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tech - Jan. 22, 2013

(Jan. 19, 2013  11:08 PM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: Won 2nd Place at the New Year, Old Formats which took place in Bethesda Maryland as of 1/19/13.

Combos I've used: MSF-H Dragooon Bahamadia R145/TH170 R²F, MF-H MLD CH120EWD, and lastly MF-H Phantom Aquario A145WD.

I was surprised how well the dragoon Combo pull through for me at the tourney considering that I just slapped a R145 without thinking before the tourney started LOL. A lot of KOs and OS's as a result but mostly KOs.

MLD = OMG This combo never gets old, and never will be outdated in the metagame as of now. It can still spin steal and make the opponets bey lose spina nd balance. NEVER GETS OLDDD ♥♥♥

Phantom = Was able to pull through with the recoil battles I have been having with it. Less OS's and more KOs now than last year... I guess Phantom still must be in its prime since it was the most used beyblade I have been using since last year.

Overall, The MSF-H Dragooon Bahamadia R145R²F was my main combo of today. The smash and power it holds..... The Ray Lewis Bey lol. Tongue_out

I forgot what the 1st place combo was. I think it was Duo BD while last had Varie Ares 145RF. Interesting day for me Tongue_out
I was in 3rd, and I used MF Variares 160LRF, and I also used MF Duo Aquario BD145CS.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sniper - Jan. 22, 2013

(Jan. 22, 2013  6:11 AM)Tech Wrote: I was in 3rd, and I used MF Variares 160LRF, and I also used MF Duo Aquario BD145CS.

What were the winning Combos for the HMS tourney

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tech - Jan. 22, 2013

Geetster99, who got first, used something with the Jiraiya AR, I got 2nd and used a stock Wolborg MS, and *AJ*, the 3rd place winner, he used something with the Driger MS AR, iirc.

Sorry for all the holes in the combos xD

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jan. 22, 2013

(Jan. 22, 2013  7:08 AM)Tech Wrote: Geetster99, who got first, used something with the Jiraiya AR, I got 2nd and used a stock Wolborg MS, and *AJ*, the 3rd place winner, he used something with the Driger MS AR, iirc.

Try asking them to post here with what they used.

RE: Winning Combinations. - DrPepsidew - Jan. 22, 2013

Kaboom!!!'s Khaotic Birthday Bash!
1st: Me- Revizer Saramanda BD145 CS
Revizer Gryph SA165 CS
2nd: Kaboom!!!- Flash Aries R145 RF
3rd: jirui22- Flash Wolf GB145 R2F

RE: Winning Combinations. - geetster99 - Jan. 24, 2013

(Jan. 22, 2013  7:08 AM)Tech Wrote: Geetster99, who got first, used something with the Jiraiya AR, I got 2nd and used a stock Wolborg MS, and *AJ*, the 3rd place winner, he used something with the Driger MS AR, iirc.

i used this combo
AR:Jiraiya blade
WD:circle heavy
RC:grip flat core