World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Nov. 15, 2012

(Nov. 13, 2012  7:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Zero G Format-
1st- N0body (MF-H Reviser Dragooon B: D)
2nd- pranzdiv123 (Scythe Aquario 230MS)
3rd- sharven12 (Phantom Orion B: D)

What? Someone please explain this lol.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ashton pinto - Nov. 16, 2012

(Nov. 15, 2012  9:28 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  7:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Zero G Format-
1st- N0body (MF-H Reviser Dragooon B: D)
2nd- pranzdiv123 (Scythe Aquario 230MS)
3rd- sharven12 (Phantom Orion B: D)

What? Someone please explain this lol.
that combo was winning many matches.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mumbai-India-Into-The-Fourth-Dimension--55533?pid=1049595#pid1049595

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Nov. 17, 2012

(Nov. 16, 2012  3:07 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2012  9:28 PM)Kei Wrote: What? Someone please explain this lol.
that combo was winning many matches.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mumbai-India-Into-The-Fourth-Dimension--55533?pid=1049595#pid1049595

Yes, of course. However, I'm looking for an explanation of why it was winning many matches. Being a sharp tip, MS' ability to resist swaying in ZERO-G stadiums still doesn't nullify how poor it's balance/stamina is.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Janstarblast - Nov. 17, 2012

Well, MS certainly has bad balance, and it does get destabilized by certain combos. So yeah, it did lose at times.
However, this combo isn't KOed easily (given the fact that it resists swaying etc etc). That is one part of it.
Secondly, while it doesn't have "great" Stamina, it does outlast the other opponents pretty well. From what I know, most of us didn't use any other Sharp tips (I used DS, though). Therefore, this was the only combo that resisted swaying. While the other combos adopted an aggressive pattern and wildly shook the stadium, this combo just stood at the center. Given the low-grip of MS, the swaying seemed to not affect it at all. By that time, the other combos had already lost much of their Stamina, so MS managed to outdo them pretty easily.
Destabilizing this combo was pretty simple; however, it didn't produce lasting results...
Moreover, making contact with this combo in the initial stages of the match(probably the most important, if it was to be destabilized) had been quite rare. It might be just luck, or maybe wrong spin track selection(which disallowed opponents to attack the combo at an optimum height to destabilize it; i.e. right below the metal wheel) by us.
Also, even though this combo doesn't "re-stabilize" quite easily, it offers the combo a relatively wide range of wobbling. Even that, was seemingly enough for the combo to outlast its opponent.

To be honest, this combo was EXTREMELY tough to beat. pranzdiv lost just one match, and that too, was the final match. So this combo has had a high strike-rate for some reason, even though it suffered from all the problems an MS combo is expected to have.

RE: Winning Combinations. - ashton pinto - Nov. 17, 2012

Oh, and i remember at the last tourney my duo aquario 230SD lost 2-3 with that sythe.. also the next time i used duo aquario 230MB (MB was in MINT condition) even then it lost.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kujikato - Nov. 17, 2012

AND MS makes a mini comeback in 0G... Goes to show, we seriously need to test EVERYTHING in 0G... Everything O.o

RE: Winning Combinations. - Janstarblast - Nov. 17, 2012

We cannot say for sure, y'know!

Remember, the Indian meta-game is highly erratic (and backward). There have been Earth wheels winning against Basalts, Scythes and Hells. Moreover, most of us do not own top tier parts.
The ones who do, have proven their worth already (Reviser Dragooon B: D did defeat Scythe 230MS). Smile

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kujikato - Nov. 17, 2012

Well, well, well. Goes to show, nothing is the same~

That's interesting, very.

Can confirmation testing be done on MS? Thanks Wink

RE: Winning Combinations. - wpardin - Nov. 17, 2012

JSB is right that it is beacuse of Indian metagame that is different so MS can placed. If that combo is used in Indonesia's metagame, I am pretty sure you cannot place using that combo because dragooon dominates our metagame.

RE: Winning Combinations. - terzinaccio - Dec. 01, 2012

In The Lair Of The Champion [25/11/2012, Aprilia]
MF format

1: terzinaccio
MF-H Diablo Bull BD145RF
Killerken Dragooon BD145LRF/BWD
Duo Aquario 230MB

2: Dario_90
MSF Reviser Dragooon BD145XF/EWD
MF-L Wing Kerbecs 85RS

3: 4lt4iR
MF-L Duo Aquario A230EWD
MSF Saramanda Killerken BD145EDS
MF-H Flash Pegasis S130RF

RE: Winning Combinations. - Yuko Ray14 - Dec. 02, 2012

I went 12-0 and came in first today my combos were

1. Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF
2. Flash Fox CH120 rf
3. MF-H Phantom Bull E230 RDF

RE: Winning Combinations. - Insane - Dec. 02, 2012

For me it's MF Phantom Cygnus 230EWD

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 02, 2012

(Dec. 01, 2012  1:35 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: 2: Dario_90

What did this do well against? Wouldn't it scrape on both XF and EWD?

RE: Winning Combinations. - wpardin - Dec. 02, 2012

If you pull BD145 when attached to a synchrom combo, it might not scrape. Just launch it straight & you are okay. But sometimes,when it tilt too much, you might scrape. That is the advantage of using synchrom.

RE: Winning Combinations. - terzinaccio - Dec. 02, 2012

(Dec. 02, 2012  8:41 AM)Kei Wrote:

Won versus Duo 230MB, Duo A230EWD, and some attack combos.
If you don't launch strong, doesn't scrapes Wink

RE: Winning Combinations. - Blitz - Dec. 16, 2012

Zero G: Christmas Chaos! Winning Combo's -

1st - Blitz: MF-H Duo Cygnus SA165(normal mode)BWD & MF Diablo Kerbecs LW160HF/S (HF Mode)
2nd - Void: Saramanda^2? E230GCF
3rd - The Assassin: Saramanda^2? E230GCF, MF-H Basalt B:D & MF Diablo Kerbecs LW160HF/S (Both Modes)
4th - LeeDraciel: MF-H Phantom Cancer E230MF & MSF Revizer^2 B:D

The Match ups!

We also found out that MF-H Basalt ___ B:D seems to beat Dragooon B:D combos it managed to beat Dragooon^2 and Gargoyle Dragooon.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Thunder Dome - Dec. 16, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  8:04 PM)Blitz Wrote: Zero G: Christmas Chaos! Winning Combo's -

1st - Blitz: MF-H Duo Cygnus SA165(normal mode)BWD & MF Diablo Kerbecs LW160HF/S (HF Mode)
2nd - Void: Saramanda^2? E230GCF
3rd - The Assassin: Saramanda^2? E230GCF, MF-H Basalt BGrin & MF Diablo Kerbecs LW160HF/S (S Mode)
4th - LeeDraciel: MF-H Phantom Cancer E230MF & MSF Revizer^2 BGrin

The Match ups!

We also found out that MF-H Basalt ___ BGrin seems to beat Dragooon BGrin combos it managed to beat Dragooon^2 and Gargoyle Dragooon.
Diablo Kerbecs LW105 HF/S is interesting. So nobody used Dragooon in the finals or did nobody have it? Great job guys.

I personally didn't use Dragooon B:D in the finals because I find the Duo Combo I use beats B:D Combos and is quite efficient agaisnt attackers.

Lee probably didn't use his because it lost to Basalt B:D which The Assassin/Void had.

I don't think The Assassin or Void have Dragooon.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Thunder Dome - Dec. 16, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  8:22 PM)Blitz Wrote: I personally didn't use Dragooon BGrin in the finals because I find the Duo Combo I use beats BGrin Combos and is quite efficient agaisnt attackers.

Lee probably didn't use his because it lost to Basalt BGrin which The Assassin/Void had.

I don't think The Assassin or Void have Dragooon.
Thanks. The finals seem to differ from the NC finals. In our last 2 Zero G tournaments the finalists all used Dragooon. What was the purpose of Diablo Kerbecs LW105 HF/S? It seems like it wouldn't do that great.

It was a random combo I came up with the night before it managed to Sway KO a couple of things so I thought I'd give it a try and it seemed to work for me luckily haha. The other reason which I thought I give it ago is that 'S' tips have become somewhat defensive in Zero G Stadiums so I could switch modes to make it more defensive or even try outspin Synchromed Defense types I haven't tried this yet though so don't quote me on it lol.

RE: Winning Combinations. - 50uNdW4v3 - Dec. 17, 2012

(Dec. 02, 2012  10:55 AM)terzinaccio Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  8:41 AM)Kei Wrote:

Won versus Duo 230MB, Duo A230EWD, and some attack combos.
If you don't launch strong, doesn't scrapes Wink
On Synchroms, you can also push the disk on BD145 up a little to give it more usable tip choices. Smile

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Dec. 21, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  10:50 PM)Blitz Wrote: The other reason which I thought I give it ago is that 'S' tips have become somewhat defensive in Zero G Stadiums so I could switch modes to make it more defensive or even try outspin Synchromed Defense types I haven't tried this yet though so don't quote me on it lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this doesn't work, unfortunately lol. I had the same idea myself, but S' balance is just so, so, soooo bad.

Any particular reason you went with Diablo as opposed to a Synchrome? And LW160 as opposed to 160, TH170, SA165 (Attack Mode, especially, if it was meant to Sway KO opponents) etc.?

(Dec. 17, 2012  3:16 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: On Synchroms, you can also push the disk on BD145 up a little to give it more usable tip choices. Smile

I completely forgot about this. Makes sense, I guess.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Blitz - Dec. 21, 2012

(Dec. 21, 2012  6:38 AM)Kei Wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty sure this doesn't work, unfortunately lol. I had the same idea myself, but S' balance is just so, so, soooo bad.

Any particular reason you went with Diablo as opposed to a Synchrome? And LW160 as opposed to 160, TH170, SA165 (Attack Mode, especially, if it was meant to Sway KO opponents) etc.?

From what I've seen at the UK tournaments Diablo is pretty good a both KO'ing and SKO's so that was the main reason for that and it may have slightly more stamina than Synchromed combos.

LW160 was a totally random choice I was using SA165 on two other Combo's I had put together already and I hate having to take apart and re-build combos at tournaments I don't know why I didn't go for any other options lol, luckily in this case it worked!

It did well at jumping back out of the pocket 'area' and still managing to win agaisnt Voids Saramanda^2 E230GCF combo.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Real Madrid - Dec. 22, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  8:04 PM)Blitz Wrote: We also found out that MF-H Basalt ___ BGrin seems to beat Dragooon BGrin combos it managed to beat Dragooon^2 and Gargoyle Dragooon.

I prefer Duo B : D, because Duo B : D managed to beat Dragooon^2 B : D too, wpardin used it in Bey Bash: Champions League (BB-10 format). I think the result will be the same on Zero-G.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Death! - Dec. 22, 2012

The Doomsday Aftermath Winning Combinations:
1stGrineath-MF-L Flash Orion W145 R2F
2nd:Relic-Blitz Unicorno(2) T125 RF
3rd:fabregasrox323-MF-L Flash Orion W145 R2F.