World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ultra - Sep. 30, 2012

It was quite successful. I think enzo won most of his matches with it. It's quite aggressive in the Zero G stadium too. WB performs quite well also. Got me to the finals haha. Enzo's Q combo failed against my WB combo in the finals though.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Enzoxs - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  4:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:56 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Q.
Q.
WHAT THE FU-

Q does work in Zero-G? Can someone test this and not just make theories like everyone else.

Can you tell me if the Q was Mold 1? Or was it Mold 2?

It really doesn't surprise me Q does well. Ive had some personal success with testing Q in Zero G. Im guessing it was mold 2 considering how rare mold 1 is.

Some of the time I used the red Q from RBV2 (Saramanda W145Q) and I also used the Q from Storm Capricorn.

(Sep. 30, 2012  10:55 AM)Ultra Wrote: It was quite successful. I think enzo won most of his matches with it. It's quite aggressive in the Zero G stadium too. WB performs quite well also. Got me to the finals haha. Enzo's Q combo failed against my WB combo in the finals though.

It self-KO'ed because I launched too hard. Smile

The only thing the Q combo couldn't beat was Blitz' Duo BWD combo. I lost against LeeDraciel in the Tie-break because (I think) I launched too hard. In my tests before, Q would self-KO unless I launched 100%. For the combo to work you have to launch around 85-90%.

Of course, the combo is a destabilizer, and only works because of the Zero-G's stadium swaying gimmick. I am going to post some tests soon.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Death! - Oct. 02, 2012

It's Raining Ripcords and Launchers:Revisited
1st-Xcore ChaosTongue_outhantom Orion B : D
2nd-?Mr.MyStery?:Flash Escolopio W145 R2F,MF-H Duo Bull 230 MB
3rd-SpyTongue_outhantom Orion B : D.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Tris - Oct. 02, 2012

(Oct. 02, 2012  3:49 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: It's Raining Ripcords and Launchers:Revisited
1st-Xcore Chaos:Phantom Orion B : D
3rd-Spy:Phantom Orion B : D.

Wow... Two (stock?) Phantom Orion B:Ds won?
Spy being third place as opposed to being first must feel so sad...

RE: Winning Combinations. - JesseObre - Oct. 08, 2012

The Fallen Bey

1st: Pockyx3- MSF Reviser Dragooon B:D, MSF-L Reviser Dragooon SA165CF
2nd: JesseObre- MSF-H Reviser Dragooon B:D, MSF-H Killerken Dragooon B:D
3rd: Kei- MSF-L Gargoyle Dragooon SA165GCF, MSF Killerken Dragooon B:D, MSF Killerken ^2 B:D, Killerken Dragooon SA165BWD

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Oct. 08, 2012

(Oct. 08, 2012  12:14 AM)JesseObre Wrote: The Fallen Bey

1st: Pockyx3- MSF Reviser Dragooon BGrin, MSF-L Reviser Dragooon SA165CF
2nd: JesseObre- MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BGrin, MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BGrin
3rd: Kei- MSF-L Gargoyle Dragooon SA165GCF, MSF Killerken Dragooon BGrin, MSF Killerken ^2 BGrin, Killerken Dragooon SA165BWD

You should specify that I used MSF-L Gargole Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF, Killerken Dragooon SA165 Normal Mode) BWD (I also believe I used MSF on it), and that Pockyx3 use SA165 in Normal Mode for his combo (he didn't even realize there was another mode until I told him LOL)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Uwik - Oct. 08, 2012

Kei: How's the MSF Killerken Dragooon BGrin treating you? Any particular reason to why you chose it? Do you remember what it faced against?

RE: Winning Combinations. - KainHighwind - Oct. 08, 2012

Kei - Kudos for using Gargoyle with Dragooon! I noticed as soon as I got my Gargoyle that it aligns with Dragooon almost perfect. I just have not found any useful combos for the BB-10 yet. A lot of people including me have wanted to know how SA165(attack)GCF/CF would work in a Zero G stadium. Please enlighten us!

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Oct. 08, 2012

(Oct. 08, 2012  11:54 AM)Uwik Wrote: Kei: How's the MSF Killerken Dragooon B:D treating you? Any particular reason to why you chose it? Do you remember what it faced against?

I chose it because Killerken has better Stamina than Reviser. I didn't do any extensive testing comparing the two, but the few tests I did do were enough for me to take a chance on it so that I didn't end up using the same thing everyone else would be using (Reviser Dragooon B:D).

(Oct. 08, 2012  4:26 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Kei - Kudos for using Gargoyle with Dragooon! I noticed as soon as I got my Gargoyle that it aligns with Dragooon almost perfect. I just have not found any useful combos for the BB-10 yet. A lot of people including me have wanted to know how SA165(attack)GCF/CF would work in a Zero G stadium. Please enlighten us!

Yeah, that's exactly why I used it on Dragooon. SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF is great; in Attack Mode, SA165 provides some protection from lower combos, it allows it to lean over without toppling at low rotations which is useful if it doesn't KO the opponent, and it of course is able to sway the stadium incredibly easily.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Priscient - Oct. 09, 2012

Actually, it was MSF-L for both of my combos. I also used Duo Aquario SR200D once. And you can't forget the Storm Pegasis 105RF! Wink

RE: Winning Combinations. - Uwik - Oct. 09, 2012

(Oct. 08, 2012  7:40 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  11:54 AM)Uwik Wrote: Kei: How's the MSF Killerken Dragooon BGrin treating you? Any particular reason to why you chose it? Do you remember what it faced against?

I chose it because Killerken has better Stamina than Reviser. I didn't do any extensive testing comparing the two, but the few tests I did do were enough for me to take a chance on it so that I didn't end up using the same thing everyone else would be using (Reviser Dragooon BGrin).

That's great. In a way, it confirmed from my own testing as well that Killerken has better stamina than Revizer. Coincidentally, I also placed with that particular combo as well.

[Surabaya, Indonesia] [30 September 2012] FIGHT CLUB: Dual Impact

1st (Uwik) :
MSF Killerken Dragooon B : D
MSF Killerken Dragooon A230GCF

2nd (Mtwo) :
MSF-H Revizer Dragooon B : D
MSF-L Saramanda Dragooon SA165EWD
MF-H Phantom Cancer E230CS
MSF-H Ifraid Phoenic S130R2F

3rd (Marcell e) :
Killerken Ifraid X : D
Killerken Ifraid B : D

RE: Winning Combinations. - terzinaccio - Oct. 29, 2012

The Italian Championship [Firenze, 28/10/2012]
MF format

1st: 4lt4iR
Mf-H Flash Orion S130LRF
MF-H Diablo Nemesis TH170LRF
MF-E Duo Kronos 230MB

2nd: terzinaccio
Killerken Dragooon BGrin
Phantom Hades BD145BSF
Duo Aquario 230/E230/BD145MB
L-Drago Guardian BD145LRF
L-Drago Guardian S130CF ( this combo is perfect versus 230MB)

3rd: darkwocher
Reviser Dragooon BD145EWD
MF-H Flash Eonis GB145R2F
MF-E Duo Cancer 230MB

RE: Winning Combinations. - KainHighwind - Oct. 29, 2012

terzinaccio - you are my hero right now for using a BD145BSF combo. How did it do? What did it win/lose to?

RE: Winning Combinations. - terzinaccio - Oct. 29, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  7:13 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: terzinaccio - you are my hero right now for using a BD145BSF combo. How did it do? What did it win/lose to?

Haha, thanks Smile
I used this combo only once, but I lost because I was against flash.
However, I tested a lot this combo, and I saw that he won against Stamina with 230 and Defense.

RE: Winning Combinations. - *Ginga* - Oct. 30, 2012

(Oct. 02, 2012  3:49 PM)Death! Wrote: It's Raining Ripcords and Launchers:Revisited
1st-Xcore ChaosTongue_outhantom Orion B : D
3rd-SpyTongue_outhantom Orion B : D.

What format was it? Zero G or MFB?

EDIT: Nvm.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Oct. 30, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  7:23 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: I used this combo only once, but I lost because I was against flash.

You probably shouldn't list it then haha. It's misleading.

RE: Winning Combinations. - slyx - Oct. 31, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  6:45 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: The Italian Championship [Firenze, 28/10/2012]
MF format

Mf-H Flash Orion S130LRF
MF-E Duo Kronos 230MB

Killerken Dragooon BGrin
Phantom Hades BD145BSF

MF-E Duo Cancer 230MB

not sure if i'm missing out on something here, but what does MF-E mean?

RE: Winning Combinations. - terzinaccio - Oct. 31, 2012

(Oct. 31, 2012  1:42 AM)slyx Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2012  6:45 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: The Italian Championship [Firenze, 28/10/2012]
MF format

Mf-H Flash Orion S130LRF
MF-E Duo Kronos 230MB

Killerken Dragooon BGrin
Phantom Hades BD145BSF

MF-E Duo Cancer 230MB

not sure if i'm missing out on something here, but what does MF-E mean?

Mf with the external part of metal.
Maybe I'm wrong, I don't remember if it call MF-E or MF-L

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kai-V - Oct. 31, 2012

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face

RE: Winning Combinations. - DefStamina88 - Nov. 10, 2012

Sorry for the Bump, but here's results for Road to Victory 1, Raleigh, North Carolina.

1st: Dark_Mousy (MSF-H Reviser Dragoon B : D)
2nd: DefStamina88 (MSF-H Reviser Dragoon B : D, Orojya Gargoyle AD145WD)
3rd: StormScorpio1 (MSF Reviser Dragoon B : D, MSF Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD)

Another combo that did well was Reviser^2 AD145MF...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Thunder Dome - Nov. 10, 2012

(Nov. 10, 2012  11:15 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Sorry for the Bump, but here's results for Road to Victory 1, Raleigh, North Carolina.

1st: Dark_Mousy (MSF-H Reviser Dragoon B : D)
2nd: DefStamina88 (MSF-H Reviser Dragoon B : D, Orojya Gargoyle AD145WD)
3rd: StormScorpio1 (MSF Reviser Dragoon B : D, MSF Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD)

Another combo that did well was Reviser^2 AD145MF...
Were you talking about my combo? It was revizer dragooon AD145 MF. Sorry I didn't tell you congratulations for placing for the first time since May

RE: Winning Combinations. - Janstarblast - Nov. 13, 2012

Winning Combinations from Diwali Beyblast II- Metal Mania-

MFB Format[listing only the "main" combos used throughout the tourney; as there were certain preliminary matches where we exchanged combos, or used other combos for fun]-
1st- Janstarblast (Basalt Kerbecs BD145MF, Meteo L Drago UW145EWD)
2nd- N0body (MF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145MF)
3rd- nik1392 (Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF, Flash Sagittario II AD145RF/MF)

Zero G Format-
1st- N0body (MF-H Reviser Dragooon B: D)
2nd- pranzdiv123 (Scythe Aquario 230MS)
3rd- sharven12 (Phantom Orion B: D)

RE: Winning Combinations. - wpardin - Nov. 13, 2012

Did you mean that N0body used MSF-H Revizer Dragooon B : D? There was no way he could used MF-H.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Janstarblast - Nov. 13, 2012

Oh yes, I am sorry. Tongue_out

RE: Winning Combinations. - Justaway - Nov. 13, 2012

zeneo's Phantom Orion 90 MF also did quite well in the tournament.
And MF dominated in the event.