World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Sep. 05, 2012

(Sep. 04, 2012  11:33 AM)JesseObre Wrote: yo scott he was using Pheonic Saramander E230 SD/CF

Alright, fixed it. I'm pretty sure the SD variant didn't do well, though.

RE: Winning Combinations. - DefStamina88 - Sep. 15, 2012

Blader Jam: 1 Year Later Goldsboro {USA} 9/15/12

1st: stormscorpio1 (MF Diablo Cancer R145R2F, MSF Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD)
2nd: Dark_Mousy (MSF-H Dragoon Dragoon SA165EWD, MF Duo Aquario 230SD)
3rd: Axel Phantom (MSF Saramanda Saramanda B : D)

RE: Winning Combinations. - BillyBlast - Sep. 25, 2012

At the Maryland Tournament Autumn Assault
(Zero-G) Arupaeo did not place for once It is a mystery He didn't participate Mystery Solved

1st Geetster99- Reviser Dragooon B: D Flash ____ GB145RF Duo Cygnus (?) W145WD Duo Cygnus B: D
2nd (AJ)- Reviser Dragooon B: D/LW160MF/XF (?)
3rd *Billy*- MF-H Duo Hades 230MB MF-F Duo Bull W145SWD/EWD
Dragooon Dragooon 230MB (Was more of a test on Dragooon ^2 BGrin)

RE: Winning Combinations. - terzinaccio - Sep. 26, 2012

(Sep. 25, 2012  10:47 PM)*Billy* Wrote: At the Maryland Tournament Autumn Assault
(Zero-G) Arupaeo did not place for once It is a mystery He didn't participate Mystery Solved

1st Geetster99- Reviser Dragooon B: D Flash ____ GB145RF Duo Cygnus (?) W145WD Duo Cygnus B: D
Duo W145WD won versus Duo 230MB?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kujikato - Sep. 26, 2012

Destabilization...
Plus, W145 is pretty much the Stamina Track Ace now.

RE: Winning Combinations. - BillyBlast - Sep. 26, 2012

Well No It never fought Duo 230MB unfortunatly When I saw his W145WD I pulled that out and he Flashed me XD However Duo W145WD did beat Duo BGrin in Zero-G Which I found somewhat Odd due to both Bladers having to Oull hard since both beys were in the same spin directions, I would have though WD would have swayed for sure.

RE: Winning Combinations. - terzinaccio - Sep. 26, 2012

Crying I'd like to know if the W145 wins against 230.
Anyway, thank you for the answers Smile

RE: Winning Combinations. - geetster99 - Sep. 26, 2012

(Sep. 25, 2012  10:47 PM)*Billy* Wrote: At the Maryland Tournament Autumn Assault

i used saramanda dragooon and ewd on duo to beat dragooon and had scorpio on flash
i also use daiblo kerbecs th170 rf and sarmanda saramanda 230 rs

RE: Winning Combinations. - th!nk - Sep. 26, 2012

Still confuses me to see B: D placing, given it performed poorly when I first asked for it to be tested. Hopefully we're not seeing the whole "omg bearings" thing like we did when it was first released happen again.... Not to mention WD placing here, when it's known to perform quite poorly.

geetster, was there any reason you used Saramanda when you had Revizer and Dragooon?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Super%Sayian - Sep. 26, 2012

(Sep. 26, 2012  8:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still confuses me to see B: D placing, given it performed poorly when I firsted w asked for it to be tested. Hopefully we're not seeing the whole "omg bearings" thing like we did when it was first released happen again.... Not to mention WD placing here, when it's known to perform quite poorly.

geetster, was there any reason you used Saramanda when you had Revizer and Dragooon?

believe it or not it was pretty good for def in our tourny(as long as it wasn't swayed which is pretty hard) dragoon reviser/saramanda was awesome at spin equalization

and billy i didnt use Xf XD
plus what about your dragooon___?___ 230 MB combo you used in the final round

RE: Winning Combinations. - geetster99 - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 26, 2012  8:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still confuses me to see B: D placing, given it performed poorly when I first asked for it to be tested. Hopefully we're not seeing the whole "omg bearings" thing like we did when it was first released happen again.... Not to mention WD placing here, when it's known to perform quite poorly.

i do not own reviser

RE: Winning Combinations. - th!nk - Sep. 27, 2012

Ah, okay, your post wasn't all that clear, you should take a little more time to type things. I guess EWD makes a little more sense.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sniper - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 26, 2012  8:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still confuses me to see B: D placing, given it performed poorly when I first asked for it to be tested. Hopefully we're not seeing the whole "omg bearings" thing like we did when it was first released happen again.... Not to mention WD placing here, when it's known to perform quite poorly.

Won our tournament in NYC with Gryph Dragooon BGrin; Switched to Orojya Saramanda BGrin if I went against a left spin, hah

Yes, but a lot of people won tournaments with Phantom B: D, but they were mainly playing other Phantom B: D's. Something similar seems to be happening again.

(Sep. 27, 2012  1:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, but a lot of people won tournaments with Phantom B: D, but they were mainly playing other Phantom B: D's. Something similar seems to be happening again.

The only other BGrin combo I faced was Revised Dragooon. Everything else was Duo,Basalt,Diablo and some other Saramanda based combos, mostly running 145 and up.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ga' - Sep. 27, 2012

How did Diablo not KO the B : D?

I find that semi-hard to believe...

(Sep. 27, 2012  1:43 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: How did Diablo not KO the B : D?

I find that semi-hard to believe...

It was on 230

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 26, 2012  8:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still confuses me to see B: D placing, given it performed poorly when I first asked for it to be tested. Hopefully we're not seeing the whole "omg bearings" thing like we did when it was first released happen again....

Really? It performed poorly back then? That's odd because it's probably the best overall Bottom for ZERO-G.

I still don't understand how it could do well with any sort of consistency in BB-10, though.

Yes, had a big tendency to roll right out of the stadium IIRC. I thought it would do well, as it did well in many of hasbro's gimmicked stadiums as the tip does relatively little, but was disappointed to hear a bunch of people reply that it had performed poorly for them.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 27, 2012  2:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, had a big tendency to roll right out of the stadium IIRC.

That sounds more like WD than B:D to me. B:D is, in general, fairly resistant to swaying.

Interesting. Well, I'm not fussed if my initial prediction turns out to be correct, but I do wonder where I got the idea of it doing poorly in the first place... I'm searching for it but all the Zero G stuff is in that one thread and I'm not having much luck. That said, as my initial thoughts were that it should do well I sincerely doubt I'd be remembering something completely the opposite now. Eh. Guess I was wrong, anyway. Sorry for the fuss.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Nearr - Sep. 29, 2012

Sniper: by Reviser Dragooon you referred to me right? Becuase if you did, I used Killerken Dragooon BGrin the whole time. I also got 2nd place at that tourney.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Blitz - Sep. 29, 2012

Blitz' Birthday Bash II - Zero G

1st - Blitz: MF-H Duo Cygnus SA160BWD, MSF-H Dragooon^2 B:D, MSF-H Begirados^2 SA160RDF
2nd - LeeDraciel: MF-H? Phantom Cancer? E230MF, MSF Revizer^2 B:D, MSF Dragooon^2 B:D
3rd - Enzoxs: MSF Dragooon^2 TH170Q, MSF Revizer^2 B:D
4th - Ultra: MSF Saramanda Dragooon E230WB/B:D
Joint 5th -
Vamp69: Phoenic Ifraid E230GCF, MF-H Duo cancer? B:D
Void: MSF Saramanda^2 E230RF, MF? Phantom Cancer? E230D, MF-H? Basalt Cancer? B:D

I think thats about right... I used the Duo combo the most and SA160 was in normal mode? It managed to outspin the B:D veriants and not get KO'd by Vamps Phoenic Ifraid combo.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ga' - Sep. 30, 2012

Q.
Q.
WHAT THE FU-

Q does work in Zero-G? Can someone test this and not just make theories like everyone else.

Can you tell me if the Q was Mold 1? Or was it Mold 2?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 30, 2012

(Sep. 30, 2012  3:56 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Q.
Q.
WHAT THE FU-

Q does work in Zero-G? Can someone test this and not just make theories like everyone else.

Can you tell me if the Q was Mold 1? Or was it Mold 2?

It really doesn't surprise me Q does well. Ive had some personal success with testing Q in Zero G. Im guessing it was mold 2 considering how rare mold 1 is.