World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations. - th!nk - Jul. 26, 2012

Wooh customize change! Need to get an HMC and Defense Ring (and Smash Turtle if you can get it to move aggressively).

Interesting that Siliva used 10 Wide rather than 10 Balance. I tried 10 Wide and MG WD and they didn't work as well for me.

Congrats :3

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 26, 2012

(Jul. 26, 2012  6:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: Wooh customize change! Need to get an HMC and Defense Ring (and Smash Turtle if you can get it to move aggressively).

Interesting that Siliva used 10 Wide rather than 10 Balance. I tried 10 Wide and MG WD and they didn't work as well for me.

Congrats :3

Its just somethin we threw together 10 minutes prior to the tourney. I don't have an HMC right now. And my defense ring was on my zombie. Only reason i won the finals was because he blew up and was out of reshoot clauses

RE: Winning Combinations. - DrPepsidew - Jul. 26, 2012

I am really late, I couldn't find this thread when it was right in front of me Tired but at the Solstice Scimitar, I placed with Basalt Leone AD145 CS

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sniper - Jul. 26, 2012

Got second place at Congregation of the Mighty(Plastics) with:

ARGrinriger G
WD: 8 Balance
BBGrinragoon F

Wow, was everyone else using 10bBistool or something? And I mean, this is assuming you used a right SG seeing as you didn't list a spin gear....

(Jul. 26, 2012  6:56 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Its just somethin we threw together 10 minutes prior to the tourney. I don't have an HMC right now. And my defense ring was on my zombie. Only reason i won the finals was because he blew up and was out of reshoot clauses

Ah fair enough. Honestly you probably still had a chance to beat him even if it didn't fail (shoulda tried KO-launching btw).

Nope no spin gears mostly everyone used combos.that were somewhat suggested by Cye Kinomiya and he gave me that combo with a wolborg 2 AR but I switched to Driger G

(Jul. 26, 2012  7:41 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Nope no spin gears mostly everyone used combos.that were somewhat suggested by Cye Kinomiya and he gave me that combo with a wolborg 2 AR but I switched to Driger G

Do you even know what a spin gear is? If you didn't use it the combination wouldn't even go together or be launchable, let alone legal...

If you had a driger G, its weight disk would've been a better choice. Heck, its base and EG vs fantom grip is a pretty close run thing too.

Well it was pretty good and my bad I used a right SG. The only person I lost to was Cye

... Fantom grip doing that shouldn't be a thing, even with plastics as dead as it is. Congratulations though, placing second with a combo like that is not an easy thing to do at all.

Cye, did you recommend everyone use 10bBistool or something?

What were some of the other combinations?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Cye Kinomiya - Jul. 26, 2012

All I remember was seeing like three Triple Tigers. No one used 10B Bistool. I should have haha.

RE: Winning Combinations. - th!nk - Jul. 27, 2012

Being able to be KO'd by fantom grip isn't something I look for in a combination.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 28, 2012

Summer Throw Down Raleigh NC July 28th 2012

RE: Winning Combinations. - DefStamina88 - Jul. 28, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  8:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Summer Throw Down Raleigh NC July 28th 2012

Hitsugiya also used my MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD a few times too...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Kei - Jul. 29, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  8:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: 2nd StormScorpio1: MF Duo Aquario 230 SD, Ifraid Oroja 85 MF

What did Ifraid Oroja 85 MF do well against?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 29, 2012

(Jul. 29, 2012  7:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  8:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: 2nd StormScorpio1: MF Duo Aquario 230 SD, Ifraid Oroja 85 MF

What did Ifraid Oroja 85 MF do well against?

He was mainly using it against the spin stealers. he beat mf meto l drago ch120 ewd. I beat him with mf meto l drago tr145 ewd. Not sure what else he used it for

RE: Winning Combinations. - DefStamina88 - Jul. 29, 2012

I'm pretty sure he was using it for anti-attack and to make a low and heavy attacker...

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sniper - Aug. 05, 2012

The CDBB Part 2: The Epic ShowDown

1stUnhappyme);MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB, MF-H Meteo L Drago CH120 W2D,MF Flash Orion CH120 RF, LDG 230CS
2nd:Cesar300; MF-H basalt 230 MB(I don't know what else he used)
3rd:Nexusâ„¢;MF-H Duo Cancer 230/E230 MB, MF-H Meteo l Drago TR145 WD

RE: Winning Combinations. - Hitsugiya - Aug. 06, 2012

(Aug. 05, 2012  8:56 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: The CDBB Part 2: The Epic ShowDown

1stUnhappyme);MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB, MF-H Meteo L Drago CH120 W2D,MF Flash Orion CH120 RF, LDG 230CS
2nd:Cesar300; MF-H basalt 230 MB(I don't know what else he used)
3rd:Nexusâ„¢;MF-H Duo Cancer 230/E230 MB, MF-H Meteo l Drago TR145 WD
How's Guardian 230 CS doing for you?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 06, 2012

Guardian 230 CS is actually something Similar Bluezee made a year or so ago. When MF LLD BD145 LRF was good. As he said it sucks against anything that's not left spin. Here is the thread for it.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Hitsugiya - Aug. 06, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  1:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Guardian 230 CS is actually something Similar Bluezee made a year or so ago. When MF LLD BD145 LRF was good. As he said it sucks against anything that's not left spin. Here is the thread for it.
I've used the same combo, but with WD. Also, you've told me that every time before and after I was even thinking about using it, lol. I'm just asking Sniper how well it does in the current NY meta-game.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Sniper - Aug. 06, 2012

Well like Dark said its only used for left spin
So keep sure the combo you use it against is left spin

RE: Winning Combinations. - Uwik - Aug. 06, 2012

Out of curiosity, what happened to the old NY attack meta?

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ga' - Aug. 06, 2012

I just missed the heydays of that attack meta when I started going to tournaments. It's annoying, no one wanted to use attack against me at all. Too many self-KOs I think.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 06, 2012

This might sound bad of NYC but I think part of the reason attack types aren't used as much is because 2 of the more popular attack user did get banned over time. And the rise of Duo/Revizer

Also several of NYC Bladers have quit. I still keep in touch with a few of them.

RE: Winning Combinations. - Ga' - Aug. 06, 2012

...so do I?

I used Flash during the tournament only once because almost everyone I faced was toting around a Revizer Revizer in their hands for everyone to see.