World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - BuilderROB - Jul. 11, 2021

(Jul. 11, 2021  3:06 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:00 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: MY brother says he only had one battle against it, and it burst easily. It also burst easily against vanish.

I can see roar bursting rage but Vanish? Was the rage combo not using a dash driver? I can see vanish beating it, but honestly I can't really see many of the newer sparking and DB beys bursting. This is very confusing to me. I find rage to be very tight. Maybe it's just mine?

It’s possible the rage combo wasn’t using a double chassis, which would explain why it would burst. Honestly though, combo details help a lot.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - USN - Jul. 11, 2021

I see very similar combos on both Roar and Vanish. I have to ask, which do ya'll think is better? I found a very cheap roar fafnir(It's on beysandbricks and it's not unbranded) for $20. I want to know how they preform in a mirror match.

(Jul. 11, 2021  3:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:06 PM)USN Wrote: I can see roar bursting rage but Vanish? Was the rage combo not using a dash driver? I can see vanish beating it, but honestly I can't really see many of the newer sparking and DB beys bursting. This is very confusing to me. I find rage to be very tight. Maybe it's just mine?

It’s possible the rage combo wasn’t using a double chassis, which would explain why it would burst. Honestly though, combo details help a lot.

True, but honestly, I don't see a single combo in which not using 3A is productive. I'm thinking it might have been on bearing but again, I can not see the mindset for doing so.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - BuilderROB - Jul. 11, 2021

(Jul. 11, 2021  3:18 PM)USN Wrote: I see very similar combos on both Roar and Vanish. I have to ask, which do ya'll think is better? I found a very cheap roar fafnir(It's on beysandbricks and it's not unbranded) for $20. I want to know how they preform in a mirror match.

(Jul. 11, 2021  3:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s possible the rage combo wasn’t using a double chassis, which would explain why it would burst. Honestly though, combo details help a lot.

True, but honestly, I don't see a single combo in which not using 3A is productive. I'm thinking it might have been on bearing but again, I can not see the mindset for doing so.

Vanish is better than Roar for stamina, but Roar seems better for defense. So really it depends on the kind of combo you are wanting to make in which you would decide whether you would use Road or Vanish.

Also, Wheel gives more stamina than 3A, so someone may have tried to pull off a higher stamina rage combo which is interesting.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - JCE_13 - Jul. 11, 2021

(Jul. 11, 2021  3:00 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: MY brother says he only had one battle against it, and it burst easily. It also burst easily against vanish.

I can see roar bursting rage but Vanish? Was the rage combo not using a dash driver? I can see vanish beating it, but honestly I can't really see many of the newer sparking and DB beys bursting. This is very confusing to me. I find rage to be very tight. Maybe it's just mine?

No, rage was on stock.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - UnseenBurst - Jul. 11, 2021

(Jul. 11, 2021  4:08 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Vero Beach Blading 1: July 10th, 2021

1st: UnionAchilles
World Solomon (MCC) Hybrid 1S (Deck Format Finals)
Dynamite Belial, F gear, Giga Drift 3 (Deck Format Finals)
Roar Bahamut Tapered Bearing 2 (Deck Format Finals)
Rage Helios Drift 3A

2nd: -Fireblaze-
Dynamite Belial, F-gear Giga Drift 2 (Deck Format Finals)
Roar Bahamut Tapered Bearing 10 (Deck Format Finals)
Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A (Deck Format Finals + Prelims)
World Spriggan Xtend+ 2B
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing 3

3rd: Nate725
Master Bahamut Giga Zone’+Z
Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend+ 1S
Dynamite Belial +F Giga Drift-2
Rage Diabolos Destroy’ 3A (Deck Format Finals)
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing-3 (Deck Format Finals)

I was busy yesterday but great job on the tournament pal you did awesome :)  *cries* they grow up so fast

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - -Fireblaze- - Jul. 11, 2021

I know what happened I was judging that match. And it’s true , rage was on stock combo. I think I have it on video it almost immediately burst after the first couple of hits. It was insane. I’ve never seen anyone burst rage before especially a stamina like vanish or roar. I’m thinking 1 of 2 things, 1. The blader forgot to click back rage before launching or 2. Freak accident. Lol not something that can be performed consistently because the match went on and rage didn’t burst again

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MagikHorse - Jul. 11, 2021

(Jul. 11, 2021  7:57 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:06 PM)USN Wrote: I can see roar bursting rage but Vanish? Was the rage combo not using a dash driver? I can see vanish beating it, but honestly I can't really see many of the newer sparking and DB beys bursting. This is very confusing to me. I find rage to be very tight. Maybe it's just mine?
I know what happened I was judging that match. And it’s true , rage was on stock combo. I think I have it on video it almost immediately burst after the first couple of hits. It was insane. I’ve never seen anyone burst rage before especially a stamina like vanish or roar. I’m thinking 1 of 2 things, 1. The blader forgot to click back rage before launching or 2. Freak accident. Lol not something that can be performed consistently because the match went on and rage didn’t burst again

If Rage wasn't locked back the launcher wouldn't fit. I don't think there's any layers that can physically fit onto any launcher without being reset properly. The Mugen Lock layers give you a wider range as you can fit the disk anywhere from what would be fully reset on a normal bey or hide the disk prongs entirely under the blades, but even then it won't fit if it's in a "progressed" state like anything else.

Honestly two beys just seem to "crit" each other sometimes, and in this case Vanish was the lucky survivor and resilient enough to take the hit while Rage just wasn't or ended up facing the worst of it. Maybe Rage got a little bit tangled up somehow. Hard to know for sure, but whenever an aggressive shape is in play there's always a chance of self-damage from your own recoil, and that may have played a part in it as well.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - -Fireblaze- - Jul. 11, 2021

(Jul. 11, 2021  8:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:57 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I know what happened I was judging that match. And it’s true , rage was on stock combo. I think I have it on video it almost immediately burst after the first couple of hits. It was insane. I’ve never seen anyone burst rage before especially a stamina like vanish or roar. I’m thinking 1 of 2 things, 1. The blader forgot to click back rage before launching or 2. Freak accident. Lol not something that can be performed consistently because the match went on and rage didn’t burst again

If Rage wasn't locked back the launcher wouldn't fit. I don't think there's any layers that can physically fit onto any launcher without being reset properly. The Mugen Lock layers give you a wider range as you can fit the disk anywhere from what would be fully reset on a normal bey or hide the disk prongs entirely under the blades, but even then it won't fit if it's in a "progressed" state like anything else.

Honestly two beys just seem to "crit" each other sometimes, and in this case Vanish was the lucky survivor and resilient enough to take the hit while Rage just wasn't or ended up facing the worst of it. Maybe Rage got a little bit tangled up somehow. Hard to know for sure, but whenever an aggressive shape is in play there's always a chance of self-damage from your own recoil, and that may have played a part in it as well.

Yeah probably. I’m just guessing here

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - tubitr - Jul. 12, 2021

(Jul. 11, 2021  8:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: If Rage wasn't locked back the launcher wouldn't fit. I don't think there's any layers that can physically fit onto any launcher without being reset properly.

Something like this could have happened: https://i.gyazo.com/f4bf46b76342d53d930ba785bf368f41.jpg
The teeth click on only one side, you can see a small gap on the left and the driver is slightly slanted to the right. Happens often with my 4a if I'm not careful when assembling the bey. (I tried and failed to get a pic with Rage 3A but this has happened to it too).

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - SpryzenRepair - Jul. 13, 2021

I know this is a bit late, but Nate the Blader how did you manage to get second place without using Sparking or DB parts? Is Sting Atomic that good of disk-driver combo? I'm asking because I've been out of the game since GT and Imperial, Sting, and Atomic are actually my best parts, so I want to learn how you managed to use these parts to win.

Also was Imperial awakened?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - TheRogueBlader - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jul. 02, 2021  3:10 AM)USN Wrote: KICKing Things Back Into Gear!
Burst Limited Format
Austin, Texas
6/20/2021

1st Place - USN
Twin Nemesis 00 Expand Destroy'
Dusk Balkesh B4 Wheel Orbit-H  (Deck Format Finals Only)
Alter Chronos 0 Bump Atomic  (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd Place - Nola1000
Spiral Treptune T4 8 Wedge-S
Dread Hades H4 12 Turn Destroy
Vice Leopard L4 11 Zephyr  (Deck Format Finals Only)

3nd Place - TSRMaster11
Glide Roktavor R6 2D Universe-SPM  (Deck Format Finals Only)
Curse Satan S6 Wheel Revolver-SPM
Vex Lucius V6 Hurricane Zome-SP  (Deck Format Finals Only)

Keep in mind that this was not the world championships. Nobody here had ever taken place in a tournament before this one.

Ay! Nice you won!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - Jul. 17, 2021

HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 12 (BST) - 7/4/21
Toronto, ON, Canada - Burst Format (WBBA 3on3 First Stage, WBO Deck Format Final Stage)

[Image: HDZjNrW.jpg]

1st: Kei
Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Tapered Drift-6
Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Giga Rise-6
Vanish Bahamut Giga Rise-10
Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing-10
Tempest Solomon MCC Wheel Never 1S
Rage Helios 2 (Metal Chip Core) Quick’ 3A

2nd: originalzankye
Vanish Bahamut Tapered Zone’+Z-10
Vanish Bahamut Tapered Drift-10
Dynamite (F Gear) Ragnaruk Giga Never-3
Rage Helios 2 (Metal Chip Core) Jolt’ 3A

3rd: Tahoor
Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Nexus Zone’+Z-3
Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Nexus Bearing-3
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing-2
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone’+Z-2
Rage Helios 2 (Metal Chip Core) Destroy’ 3A

4th: henwooja1

Toronto is finally back after 10 months!

MVP of the tournament for me was the Rise Driver. I talk about this and much more in my tournament report:

[Image: ZmpP0Qm.jpg]

Read Now: What Are The Best Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Combos For Tournaments? (HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 12 Report – Part 2)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - UnseenBurst - Jul. 17, 2021

(Jul. 17, 2021  2:47 AM)Kei Wrote: HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 12 (BST) - 7/4/21
Toronto, ON, Canada - Burst Format (WBBA 3on3 First Stage, WBO Deck Format Final Stage)

MVP of the tournament for me was the Rise Driver. I talk about this and much more in my tournament report:

Read Now: What Are The Best Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Combos For Tournaments? (HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 12 Report – Part 2)

Congrats Kei sounds like you guys had lots of fun! And your keeping your winning streak alive lol Congrats to all bladers!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jul. 17, 2021

Nice!! Rise is really good. I noticed everything nowadays have been stamina oriented tho, hopefully we can get a wider variety with Savior.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Shindog - Jul. 18, 2021

Shin LA Burst Classic 7-17-21
South Pasadena, CA

Shindog 1st
  • Valkyrie Gravity Trans' (deck format only)
  • Odin Heavy High Defense 
  • Dranzer F Heavy Yard-S
  • Dranzer F Heavy Absorb S
  • Dragoon F Polish Never
  • Orpheus O2 Gravity Absorb-S
Nightmare Goku 2nd
  • Dragoon F Polish Drift (deck format only)
  • Dranzer F Yell Bearing 
  • Wolborg Down Zone'+Z
  • Wolborg Down Revolve
  • Yegdrion Yell Zoning-Spm
Virtuous Circle 3rd
  • Inferno Ifrit Knuckle Venture (deck format only)
  • Dark Deathscyther Heavy Bearing (deck format only)
  • Dark Deathscyther Heavy Revolve 
  • Odin Heavy Revolve

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - g2_ - Jul. 18, 2021

I was hoping to see some Savior Valkyrie combos. Maybe next time.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Hellafraid - Jul. 18, 2021

(Jul. 18, 2021  9:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:

How would there be saviour valkyrie combos before it was even released

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - AlexTheBlader - Jul. 18, 2021

(Jul. 18, 2021  9:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:

before savior valkryie was released. hopefully upcoming tournaments will have some

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - g2_ - Jul. 18, 2021

(Jul. 18, 2021  10:06 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  9:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: I was hoping to see some Savior Valkyrie combos. Maybe next time.

How would there be saviour valkyrie combos before it was even released
Sorry I got confused.

(Jul. 18, 2021  1:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  9:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: I was hoping to see some Savior Valkyrie combos. Maybe next time.
before savior valkryie was released. hopefully upcoming tournaments will have some

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sorry I got confused.[/font]

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - Jul. 18, 2021

(Jul. 18, 2021  9:03 AM)Shindog Wrote: Shin LA Burst Classic 7-17-21
South Padadena, CA

Shindog 1st

Please, tell me more about Odin Heavy High Defense.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Shindog - Jul. 18, 2021

(Jul. 18, 2021  3:14 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  9:03 AM)Shindog Wrote: Shin LA Burst Classic 7-17-21
South Padadena, CA

Shindog 1st

Please, tell me more about Odin Heavy High Defense.
My summary would be this:

Very good same spin stamina.  Tall enough that some opponents will hit the disk from time to time.  Does have some burst risk if opponent is tall enough to hit you.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - froztz - Jul. 18, 2021

Blading at The Lake
Waxhaw, NC- 17 July 2021

Burst Standard Format

Winning Combos:

1st arka.paul
Roar Bahamut Giga Drift-2
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone'+Z-10 (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd froztz
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+
Rage Diabolos 2S Drift (Deck Format Finals Only)
Roar Bahamut Giga Orbit Metal-10 (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd FG Spriggan
Dynamite(F-Gear) Belial Giga Never-6
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone'+Z-3
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Dynamite(F-Gear) Belial Tapered Bearing-6 (Deck Format Finals Only)
Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z-3 (Deck Format Finals Only)
World Helios II 2B Moment (Deck Format Finals Only)

4th Fire blader07
World Spriggan 2B Drift (Used in Left and Right Spin in first stage and in finals used in Right Spin)
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+(Deck Format Finals Only)
Rage Longinus 3A Destroy' (Deck Format Finals Only)

Have to point out arka.paul swept me in finals with just Roar on Drift... was crazy. Also FG Spriggan's World on Moment was pretty good.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - 90sBlader - Jul. 18, 2021

(Jul. 18, 2021  4:10 PM)froztz Wrote: Blading at The Lake
Waxhaw, NC- 17 July 2021

Burst Standard Format

Winning Combos:

1st arka.paul
Roar Bahamut Giga Drift-2
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone'+Z-10 (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd froztz
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+
Rage Diabolos 2S Drift (Deck Format Finals Only)
Roar Bahamut Giga Orbit Metal-10 (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd FG Spriggan
Dynamite(F-Gear) Belial Giga Never-6
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone'+Z-3
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Dynamite(F-Gear) Belial Tapered Bearing-6 (Deck Format Finals Only)
Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z-3 (Deck Format Finals Only)
World Helios II 2B Moment (Deck Format Finals Only)

4th Fire blader07
World Spriggan 2B Drift (Used in Left and Right Spin in first stage and in finals used in Right Spin)
Tempest Solomon(MCC) 1S Wheel Xtend+(Deck Format Finals Only)
Rage Longinus 3A Destroy' (Deck Format Finals Only)

Have to point out arka.paul swept me in finals with just Roar on Drift... was crazy. Also FG Spriggan's World on Moment was pretty good.
world spriggan in right is fire on drift, glad to see it float top slots.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Cscramon - Jul. 19, 2021

Winning combos from a Thursday Night Classic for Bladekid

Winner:
========
Awesomefire123
Storm Spriggan Infinity Revolve
Mad Minoboros Polish Zephyr
Quetziko Q2 Quarter Defense-S
Dranzer Flame Armed Zeta
Gigant Gaia Yell Press

Second Place:
============
Cscramon
Dark Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
Zillion Zeus Spread High Defense
Wolborg Knuckle Destroy
Victory Valkyrie Central Zone'
Storm Spriggan Limited Variable

Third Place:
===========
AlexTheBlader
Wolborg Yell Zone'
Valtryek V2 Spread Yard-S
Driger Slash Vertical Bullet
Dranzer Flame Heavy Revolve
Driger Slash Gravity Octa

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Allen Schaffer - Jul. 19, 2021

Winning combos for Allen's first spin move and Hayleigh's birthday bash
1st Ardmore Bladers
Dynamite belial 6 f-gear tapered bearing
World diabolos (left spin) hybrid
Rage helious II (MC) 3A drift

2nd The Supreme One
Dynamite belial 2 f-gear tapered bearing
Rage helious II (MC) 3a drift
Master diabolos hybrid

3rd ajl blader
Rage helious II (MC) 3a jolt'
Dynamite belail 2 f-gear tapered bearing
World spriggan 1s giga drift (left spin)