World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - JoMario67 - Jan. 07, 2020

(Jan. 07, 2020  11:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think he was talking about the Hasbro versions.
Hasbro Dread Hades H3 is garbage for attack. Maybe it's good for defense, since it's got good slops.

Yeah, but tA bursts way too easily even with stoppers

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 08, 2020

(Jan. 07, 2020  11:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: dH is not on the same league as Cho-Z Achilles and Valkyrie, they are much better than him. dH is mediocre.

I think he was talking about the Hasbro versions.
I wasn't I meant TT dH. You may think it's bad but I assure you, it's useful.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ReekoBlader - Jan. 08, 2020

It’s very useful imo... it’s weight is pretty good in this present day meta, and it’s special shape makes it a strong attacker, while being hard to burst (on dash drivers of course)
As a matter of fact... i have yet to burst my stock dH...
Even against GT beys...

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - JoMario67 - Jan. 08, 2020

(Jan. 08, 2020  12:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think he was talking about the Hasbro versions.
I wasn't I meant TT dH. You may think it's bad but I assure you, it's useful.

Oh, well then I think the Cho-Z beys have more attack potential, but I agree that is a good layer, kind of a attack/stamina hybrid

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - g2_ - Jan. 08, 2020

(Jan. 07, 2020  11:41 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hasbro Dread Hades H3 is garbage for attack. Maybe it's good for defense, since it's got good slops.

No it ain't! I tested it. Check the thread.

I've tested it too.

(Jan. 07, 2020  11:55 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hasbro Dread Hades H3 is garbage for attack. Maybe it's good for defense, since it's got good slops.

Yeah, but tA bursts way too easily even with stoppers

Yes, Cho-Z/Turbo Achilles was always far from being a Top tier.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - OriginalDankstr - Jan. 09, 2020

I got two dHs from Rbv15, and I've been casually playing with one of them. With dash drivers, it hasn't burst yet against stuff like Zwei and Knockout, although I expect it wouldn't stand much chance against judgement. Competitively, I would not use dH, but it's really fun for casual play

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MagikHorse - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  6:02 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: I got two dHs from Rbv15, and I've been casually playing with one of them. With dash drivers, it hasn't burst yet against stuff like Zwei and Knockout, although I expect it wouldn't stand much chance against judgement. Competitively, I would not use dH, but it's really fun for casual play

Yeah, Dead Hades has a ton of power, the issue is that power is very badly limited towards a hybrid Attack/Stamina strategy that is just way too easy to counter with traditional meta combos. It falls badly into the pit of being a jack-of-all-trades, not having enough Stamina to beat Stamina combos, not having enough Attack to tear down these combos, and having no chance against an equalizer either. Only thing it really does well is take out counter beys like Orb Egis and work as a tornado staller with some mild Attack prowess built in, which is still a slim chance unless you're facing an Xtreme' based attacker. Amazingly enough I don't think its poor teeth matter as much as people would think, as I have seen it perform well on Eternal and other non-' drivers without having a significant burst risk despite its aggressive shape. Judgement though... is probably enough to tear it apart, let's be honest.

Imperial has since taken this hybridized Attack/Stamina strategy that Dead Hades and Crash Ragnaruk tried to use, except Imperial hits a ton harder. Imperial is in all essence a direct upgrade to Dead Hades both in overall power level, weight, and utilization of the same strategy. It leaves Dead Hades directly outclassed, though still quite fun and a wonderfully designed layer.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - OriginalDankstr - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  6:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:02 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: I got two dHs from Rbv15, and I've been casually playing with one of them. With dash drivers, it hasn't burst yet against stuff like Zwei and Knockout, although I expect it wouldn't stand much chance against judgement. Competitively, I would not use dH, but it's really fun for casual play

Yeah, Dead Hades has a ton of power, the issue is that power is very badly limited towards a hybrid Attack/Stamina strategy that is just way too easy to counter with traditional meta combos. It falls badly into the pit of being a jack-of-all-trades, not having enough Stamina to beat Stamina combos, not having enough Attack to tear down these combos, and having no chance against an equalizer either. Only thing it really does well is take out counter beys like Orb Egis and work as a tornado staller with some mild Attack prowess built in, which is still a slim chance unless you're facing an Xtreme' based attacker. Amazingly enough I don't think its poor teeth matter as much as people would think, as I have seen it perform well on Eternal and other non-' drivers without having a significant burst risk despite its aggressive shape. Judgement though... is probably enough to tear it apart, let's be honest.

Imperial has since taken this hybridized Attack/Stamina strategy that Dead Hades and Crash Ragnaruk tried to use, except Imperial hits a ton harder. Imperial is in all essence a direct upgrade to Dead Hades both in overall power level, weight, and utilization of the same strategy. It leaves Dead Hades directly outclassed, though still quite fun and a wonderfully designed layer.

Imperial's role takes the place of dH's, but if you look at dH and Judgement, all the contact points more or less line up. Imagine how good dH would be if it had normal weak teeth instead of super weak old gen remake level teeth

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MagikHorse - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  7:22 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Imperial's role takes the place of dH's, but if you look at dH and Judgement, all the contact points more or less line up. Imagine how good dH would be if it had normal weak teeth instead of super weak old gen remake level teeth

Don't think it would make a huge difference. As I said, it doesn't have the Stamina to take down anything on the stamina side of things, while also lacking enough of an offensive kick to hurt them too badly either.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ReekoBlader - Jan. 09, 2020

dH is what u may call, a True Balance type layer...
It’s not super good at anything, but it’s not super bad at anything. The problem is that it’s just outclassed by all the new carp that came out since, but other than that, it’s still a decent layer to use.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Papabey - Jan. 12, 2020

2019-12-21 Papabey's Winter Solstice Classic

Tournament report : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-2019-12-21-Papabey-s-Winter-Solstice-Classic

Winning Combos

1st: Justin TC
B3.00W.Br
LS.0C.Xt+
IA.St.Ds’ (Finals)
LC pP.Outer.At (Finals)
TL.00W.Br Goku (Finals)

2nd: Kei
TL.0W.Br Retsu
JD.0G.X’
LLD.Bl.Ds’ (Finals)
IA.10E.Ul’ (Finals)

3rd: Mitsu
TL.0W.Br Retsu
TL.0C.Xt+ Retsu
LP.0W.Br (Finals)
TL.00C.At Retsu (Finals)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - g2_ - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 12, 2020  1:57 AM)Papabey Wrote: 2019-12-21 Papabey's Winter Solstice Classic

Tournament report : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-2019-12-21-Papabey-s-Winter-Solstice-Classic

Winning Combos

B3.00W.Br
LS.0C.Xt+
IA.St.Ds’ (Finals)
LC pP.Outer.At (Finals)
TL.00W.Br Goku (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
JD.0G.X’
LLD.Bl.Ds’ (Finals)
IA.10E.Ul’ (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
TL.0C.Xt+ Retsu
LP.0W.Br (Finals)
TL.00C.At Retsu (Finals)
LP? TL?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Infinite.Zero - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  1:57 AM)Papabey Wrote: 2019-12-21 Papabey's Winter Solstice Classic

Winning Combos

B3.00W.Br
LS.0C.Xt+
IA.St.Ds’ (Finals)
LC pP.Outer.At (Finals)
TL.00W.Br Goku (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
JD.0G.X’
LLD.Bl.Ds’ (Finals)
IA.10E.Ul’ (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
TL.0C.Xt+ Retsu
LP.0W.Br (Finals)
TL.00C.At Retsu (Finals)
LP? TL?
Lord Pegasus
Tact Longinus

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - g2_ - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:15 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: LP? TL?
Lord Pegasus
Tact Longinus
Ok, thank you. Lord Pegasus is weird choice, Pegasus it's trash.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Needforspeed - Jan. 12, 2020

Winning Combos

B3.00W.Br
LS.0C.Xt+
IA.St.Ds’ (Finals)
LC pP.Outer.At (Finals)
TL.00W.Br Goku (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
JD.0G.X’
LLD.Bl.Ds’ (Finals)
IA.10E.Ul’ (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
TL.0C.Xt+ Retsu
LP.0W.Br (Finals)
TL.00C.At Retsu (Finals)
Wait what is LLD? Why i don't recognize it

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Infinite.Zero - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Winning Combos

B3.00W.Br
LS.0C.Xt+
IA.St.Ds’ (Finals)
LC pP.Outer.At (Finals)
TL.00W.Br Goku (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
JD.0G.X’
LLD.Bl.Ds’ (Finals)
IA.10E.Ul’ (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
TL.0C.Xt+ Retsu
LP.0W.Br (Finals)
TL.00C.At Retsu (Finals)

Lord Diabolos 2?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - JoMario67 - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Winning Combos

B3.00W.Br
LS.0C.Xt+
IA.St.Ds’ (Finals)
LC pP.Outer.At (Finals)
TL.00W.Br Goku (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
JD.0G.X’
LLD.Bl.Ds’ (Finals)
IA.10E.Ul’ (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
TL.0C.Xt+ Retsu
LP.0W.Br (Finals)
TL.00C.At Retsu (Finals)

It's Lightning L-Drago

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - HalfOrcSteve - Jan. 12, 2020

tournament report : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRe_Nadqe9rioivNV-iF3VaivBymvwImKuRDiJyEtbBQqafL1185j-O5b4mcQmynmwZ-9SGQtV_ioFJ/pubhtml

Unionblader 1st
Spriggan
Blitz
Dimension
Lord

Xiomara.Hawkins 2nd
Hell Salamander
drake
destroy dash

Eclipse5 3rd
Achilies
convert
Xtend+
union

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Mikuri - Jan. 12, 2020

Very happy to see Tact Longinus being so popular in Papabey's tournament!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - eigerblade - Jan. 12, 2020

Winning Combos

B3.00W.Br
LS.0C.Xt+
IA.St.Ds’ (Finals)
LC pP.Outer.At (Finals)
TL.00W.Br Goku (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
JD.0G.X’
LLD.Bl.Ds’ (Finals)
IA.10E.Ul’ (Finals)

TL.0W.Br Retsu
TL.0C.Xt+ Retsu
LP.0W.Br (Finals)
TL.00C.At Retsu (Finals)

It might be better if the full name is listed instead of abbreviations to avoud confusions.

Also, its very interesting that Tact gets paired with Retsu by multiple players in the winning list. Is there a synergy between Tact and Retsu?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - TCBlading - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 06, 2020  12:32 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Beyblade Burst Shield - 12/22/19
Brooklyn, New York - Burst Standard

[Image: HFH1XnV.jpg]

1st Ravinchen
Lord Dragon Blitz Xtend + (Group and Deck)
Tact Diabolos Vanguard Rise (Deck)

2nd Kingy GSD
Perfect Phoenix Blitz Xtend+ (Group and Deck)
Lord Spriggan Sting Eternal (Deck)
Judgment Diabolos 0 Cross Octa (Deck)

3rd DeceasedCrab
(Level Chip) Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Xtend+ (Group)
(Level Chip) Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Keep' (Group and Deck)
(Level Chip) Archer Hercules Outer Xtend+ (Group and Deck)
Judgment Diabolos 0 Bump Quick' (Deck)

So for the winner's Lord Dragon, was the Dragon chip the original or the revised version found on Imperial Dragon?  Also, if redoing this tournament today, would Master Diabolos be more likely to do well in finals vs Tact?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - henwooja1 - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 12, 2020  4:45 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Also, its very interesting that Tact gets paired with Retsu by multiple players in the winning list. Is there a synergy between Tact and Retsu?

Surprisingly yes, it oddly ballences with Tact. At least mine and Kei's.

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:46 PM)TCBlading Wrote: So for the winner's Lord Dragon, was the Dragon chip the original or the revised version found on Imperial Dragon?  Also, if redoing this tournament today, would Master Diabolos be more likely to do well in finals vs Tact?

Well it seems that @Ravenchen is holding up his prize. Imperial Dragon, that generally means that he doesn't have it yet. Because why choose something you have over something you don't have. That's what I assume

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - LazerBeamz - Jan. 12, 2020

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:46 PM)TCBlading Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  12:32 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Beyblade Burst Shield - 12/22/19
Brooklyn, New York - Burst Standard

[Image: HFH1XnV.jpg]

1st Ravinchen
Lord Dragon Blitz Xtend + (Group and Deck)
Tact Diabolos Vanguard Rise (Deck)

2nd Kingy GSD
Perfect Phoenix Blitz Xtend+ (Group and Deck)
Lord Spriggan Sting Eternal (Deck)
Judgment Diabolos 0 Cross Octa (Deck)

3rd DeceasedCrab
(Level Chip) Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Xtend+ (Group)
(Level Chip) Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Keep' (Group and Deck)
(Level Chip) Archer Hercules Outer Xtend+ (Group and Deck)
Judgment Diabolos 0 Bump Quick' (Deck)

So for the winner's Lord Dragon, was the Dragon chip the original or the revised version found on Imperial Dragon?  Also, if redoing this tournament today, would Master Diabolos be more likely to do well in finals vs Tact?

The naming convention for the Imperial Dragon chip is "Dragon II", so the one that was used was the original one.

It's also hard to tell if Master Diabolos would be more likely to do well in finals until we actually see Winning Combos and results with it. The Master layer Base is very different than Tact and each serve different purposes. Only time will tell.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MrBlade - Jan. 13, 2020

Lookin' For Beys 2: Winter Brawl - 1/12/20 | Winning Combos

1st Place: DreadAqua -
(LC) Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+
Master Diabolos2 0Wall Bearing (Left) (Deck Format Finals only)
Lord Spriggan Vanguard Rise (Left)
------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Place: RED NINJA 0829 -
Judgement Ashura Blitz Quick' Retsu (Deck Format Finals only)
Lord Fafnir 00Star Xtend+
Lord Spriggan 00Star Xtend+ (Left) (First Stage only)
Perfect Phoenix Sting Atomic (First Stage only)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Place: MrBlade -
Master Bahamut Around Bearing
Judgement Odin Blitz Atomic Sou (Deck Format Finals only)
------------------------------------------------------------------
4th Place: RandomBlader64
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The tournament went pretty well today. The tournament mainly include Lord, Judgement, Master, and Perfect Phoenix. The Swiss Rounds had totally unexpected wins you had all of the usual Bladers who have been blading in tournaments for a while lose 1 or 2 of their matches to someone new this lead to having a crazy set of finalists with the Top 8. DreadAqua snuck through the tournament only losing once to Ardmore, and another time to Red. Speaking of Ardmore while he had all 5 wins in the Swiss rounds he ended up losing to Red in the Top 8 and the fact he was first in the bracket and lost in Top 8 is kind of surprising. RED NINJA 0829 barely made it to the Top 8 where he managed to beat Ardmore, followed by me in the Top 4. I had an almost good set of wins winning 4 out of my 5 matches using Master Bahamut except when I went against Ardmore, though I was able to still make it up to Top 4 and bring Judgement Odin in for my 3rd Place Match against RandomBlader64 to end in 3rd. RandomBlader64 mainly stuck with Lord which helped him to get to pretty far to 4th Place. While the title was just to be a joke for a special Winter tournament this was definitely one heck of a brawl.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 13, 2020

Ooops! Looks like some of you forgot that the Winning Combinations thread is for posting combinations that won at specific tournaments, not a good place for asking specific questions about parts in general if they don't relate to specific usage in a tournament, or arguing!

I'm going to have to prune some of these posts. You should all try very hard to get back on track, please! Grin