World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - henwooja1 - Dec. 23, 2019

(Dec. 22, 2019  8:58 AM)Shindog Wrote: [Image: NsHx3cZ.jpg]
Los Angeles Tournament : Van Nuys Bey Clash #2
12/21/2019
Burst Standard
Van Nuys, California 

Shindog     1st
LC Perfect Phoenix Outer Volcanic Dash
Lord Hydra Blitz Bearing
Lord Bahamut 0 Cross Xtend plus
Cho Z Spriggan Hybrid  (deck format only)

poliswag    2nd
Lord Bahamut 0 Cross Xtend Plus
Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Quick Dash Retsu
Knockout Odin Sting Atomic Ten
Wizard Bahamut Sting Bearing Sen

Maxkun      3rd
Revive Phoenix Outer Xtend Plus

Big big thanks to SpiderHazuki for arranging the venue for us and giving top 3 players free pizzas!  The pizzas are absolutely delicious here at MacLeod’s Ale Brewing.  And allowing us to use the secret lair for some photos!  With SWORDS!!!

Is awakened Vl' legal, because it compleletly effects the performance of the driver itself.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Shindog - Dec. 23, 2019

(Dec. 23, 2019  12:08 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: Is awakened Vl' legal,  because it compleletly effects the performance of the driver itself.

I believe Nov update addressed this

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - rolltidenascar - Dec. 23, 2019

so this best combination for torment cool from that won past torment cool

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - henwooja1 - Dec. 23, 2019

(Dec. 23, 2019  12:36 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  12:08 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: Is awakened Vl' legal,  because it compleletly effects the performance of the driver itself.

I believe Nov update addressed this

Ok thanks. It is still a bit confusing. Is it legal or not?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Shindog - Dec. 23, 2019

(Dec. 23, 2019  12:55 AM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  12:36 AM)Shindog Wrote: I believe Nov update addressed this

Ok thanks. It is still a bit confusing. Is it legal or not?

I think this part of the update explains it pretty well:

“However, some Drivers, such as Volcanic' and Unite, do not reach their prime until they have been "intentionally worn down to affect shape or performance" by repeated launching into a BeyStadium, which would technically render them illegal by the WBO's rules up until now (which had stated “Beyblade parts that have worn down to an extreme degree, causing the part’s shape and/or performance to be drastically altered, may be rejected from WBO events”).”

Based on the above passage I believe it is legal, but that is just my interpretation. 

(Dec. 23, 2019  2:52 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  12:55 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: Ok thanks. It is still a bit confusing. Is it legal or not?

I think this part of the update explains it pretty well:

“However, some Drivers, such as Volcanic' and Unite, do not reach their prime until they have been "intentionally worn down to affect shape or performance" by repeated launching into a BeyStadium, which would technically render them illegal by the WBO's rules up until now (which had stated “Beyblade parts that have worn down to an extreme degree, causing the part’s shape and/or performance to be drastically altered, may be rejected from WBO events”).”

Based on the above passage I believe it is legal, but that is just my interpretation. 

I do not see any problems as long as this is not a game changing performance that can beat anything. I can already assume it doesn't so I personally am inspired by your hard effort to use it Grin Might have to awaken mine myself xD

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - YishYash - Jan. 04, 2020

Can someone send a pic of an awakened volcanic and not awakened? I wonder what is the difference

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 04, 2020

(Jan. 04, 2020  5:01 PM)YishYash Wrote: Can someone send a pic of an awakened volcanic and not awakened? I wonder what is the difference

There has got to be a better thread to ask that question in. Find it. ?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - YishYash - Jan. 04, 2020

(Jan. 04, 2020  5:03 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  5:01 PM)YishYash Wrote: Can someone send a pic of an awakened volcanic and not awakened? I wonder what is the difference

There has got to be a better thread to ask that question in. Find it. ?

Thanks!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - BuilderROB - Jan. 04, 2020

[Image: 3l74fr.jpg]
Your Local Bey Store
1/4/2020
Burst Standard
Mint Hill, North Carolina

TheBeybladeKid   1st

Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ 

Camick   2nd

Lord Spriggan 0Wall Bearing
Imperial Dragon2 Convert Ultimate Reboot’
Prime Apocalypse Hybrid

ldrago16   3rd

Lord Spriggan Blitz Orbit Metal

4th: TimeKing14 

The turnout of my first tournament was great! Thanks to TheBeybladeKid and Camick for judging for my tournament!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 04, 2020

(Jan. 20, 2019  8:20 PM)Limetka Wrote: There are so many tournaments going on everywhere yet very few people post the winning combos. Really a shame since I would consider the results really important to the meta.

Back in my day is was mandatory to post winning combos. Minus events leading up to Anime North.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - DaGoldenPenguin - Jan. 04, 2020

Congrats to you and them!!!

That was for BuilderROB btw

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ~Mana~ - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 04, 2020  11:21 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  8:20 PM)Limetka Wrote: There are so many tournaments going on everywhere yet very few people post the winning combos. Really a shame since I would consider the results really important to the meta.

Back in my day is was mandatory to post winning combos. Minus events leading up to Anime North.

It's still very much mandatory. If you notice that winning combos haven't been posted after a week of the event taking place, do feel free to @mention the host of the event to prompt them. Sometimes they've just honestly forgot, so a friendly prompt doesn't hurt. Particularly over the Christmas period now, I think we're a little lenient with some of this being posted.

For the most part, when we get to processing these events, we don't process them without the combos being added to the sheet and posted here, so they'll be required at some point anyway.

I do feel it's a bit difficult to track when combos have been submitted here at times though, so this might be something to improve via site development in the future.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Rouzuke - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 04, 2020  11:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: [Image: 3l74fr.jpg]
Your Local Bey Store
1/4/2020
Burst Standard

TheBeybladeKid   1st

Prime Apocalypse Sting Yard
Deep Chaos 1’ Ultimate Reboot’

Camick   2nd

Prime Apocalypse Hybrid

ldrago16   3rd

Lord Spriggan Blitz Orbit
Union Achilles 00 Xtend+ Retsu
Left Artemis 4Proof Orbit 

The turnout of my first tournament was great! Thanks to TheBeybladeKid and Camick for judging for my tournament!

Daaang dC.1'.Ul'?! A God Layer dominated in a standard format littered with Chouzetsu and GT combos??? NANIIIIII

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - BuilderROB - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  12:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  11:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: [Image: 3l74fr.jpg]
Your Local Bey Store
1/4/2020
Burst Standard

TheBeybladeKid   1st

Prime Apocalypse Sting Yard
Deep Chaos 1’ Ultimate Reboot’

Camick   2nd

Prime Apocalypse Hybrid

ldrago16   3rd

Lord Spriggan Blitz Orbit
Union Achilles 00 Xtend+ Retsu
Left Artemis 4Proof Orbit 

Daaang dC.1'.Ul'?! A God Layer dominated in a standard format littered with Chouzetsu and GT combos??? NANIIIIII

Oops! Seems like a mistake. Lemme edit that out. The combo was in his deck but was never used.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - TheBeybladeKid - Jan. 05, 2020

I had to put Deep Chaos 1' Ultimate reboot in my deck for the memes ; )

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - g2_ - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:09 AM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: I had to put Deep Chaos 1' Ultimate reboot in my deck for the memes ; )
You are the Ultimate Troll, I'm proud of you.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MagikHorse - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:09 AM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: I had to put Deep Chaos 1' Ultimate reboot in my deck for the memes ; )

Is there some special significance behind this combo in particular I'm unaware of?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - g2_ - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  6:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Is there some special significance behind this combo in particular I'm unaware of?
Probably because it's awful.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - bcpaws - Jan. 05, 2020

Glad to see the ultimate reboot with convert combo show up glad to see it confirms my suspicions on it being quite good

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - poliswag - Jan. 05, 2020

Mandala Beyclash: New Year Edition Winning Combos

1st Infinite.Zero

LC Perfect Phoenix Outer Volcanic’
Lord Bahamut 0 Cross Xtend Plus
Judgment Diabolos Blitz Quick’

2nd Shindog

LC Perfect Phoenix Outer Volcanic’
Lord Hydra 0 Wall Bearing (Deck only)
Master Spriggan 00 Cross Xtend Plus
Judgement Achilles Blitz Octa Goku

3rd NightmareGoku

Lord Fafnir Vanguard Bearing
Cho-z spriggan Around Xtend Plus
Regalia Genesis 7 Proof Planet

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 05, 2020

Old Beyblade III: Revenge of Bladekid's Protein Shake - 1/4/20
Baltimore, MD, US - Burst Standard format
[Image: TriNFnU.jpg]

1st: The Supreme One

Master Diabolos (Left) Rachet Bearing
Judgement Diabolos Sting Keep' (Deck Format Only)
Lord Spriggan (Right) 7Wall Bearing (Deck Format Only)
Zwei Fafnir Blitz Orbit Metal Retsu (Deck Format Only)

2nd: Yami

Master Diabolos (Left) 00Wall Bearing
Master Diabolos (Left) Blitz Xtend+
Judgement Joker 5Expand Octa Retsu (Deck Format Only)
Lord Longinus (Left) Hybrid (Deck Format Only)

3rd: beymaster15963

Lord Longinus (Left) Blitz Xtend+
Zwei Diabolos Around Destroy'
Judgement Valkyrie 7Bump Xtreme' Sen (Deck Format Only)

4th: Hello321

See thread for detailed report.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MagikHorse - Jan. 05, 2020

Hmmm. Seems like Master is usable, if not good, in left spin as an equalizer? I've heard people boast of its offensive power, but I wasn't expecting anything like this.

Also, what weight on Yami's Judgement Joker combo?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - BladerGem - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  8:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hmmm. Seems like Master is usable, if not good, in left spin as an equalizer? I've heard people boast of its offensive power, but I wasn't expecting anything like this.

If it can spin left, people will use it as an equalizer. That's rule #1 of beyblade Uncertain

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  8:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hmmm. Seems like Master is usable, if not good, in left spin as an equalizer? I've heard people boast of its offensive power, but I wasn't expecting anything like this.

I added the weight in there, I really had to fight for the info.

Master is apparently a veeeeery good defensive layer in left, has great stamina, and it's good enough to spin steal. I don't know about it's offense on right, but on left? It's defense all the way.