World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ThePheonix - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 26, 2018  6:18 AM)Wombat Wrote: Third Place: @[HenryGBradford]
  • Archer Hercules 13 Eternal
kind of a meme how stock aH was able to beat what was at the time the most competitive combo in the game, lol

Oh jeez! You don't say! He/she's just rollin' anime style! That goes to show how good Et and aH are... 13, it got lucky...

But still... That's podium finish with no customizing... Oh man that's skills...

Congratulations to Henry for this awesome sweep for P3!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Battleburst - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 26, 2018  7:18 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
kind of a meme how stock aH was able to beat what was at the time the most competitive combo in the game, lol

Oh jeez! You don't say! He/she's just rollin' anime style! That goes to show how good Et and aH are... 13, it got lucky...

But still... That's podium finish with no customizing... Oh man that's skills...

Congratulations to Henry for this awesome sweep for P3!

Yup,Congo bro

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Suhasini - Aug. 26, 2018

Wow. Stock aH beat everything?! What did it lose against Wombat? And Congratulations HenryGBradford!
And it's kinda funny of how Corocoro and TT were giving all the attention to rP and just ignoring aH, and now, aH is the one wrecking everything.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Rebel Blader - Aug. 26, 2018

We should just ban aH now

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 26, 2018  9:57 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: We should just ban aH now

I need spam Call @[FIREFIRE CPB] for making a bX testing thread now.

I spammed him, Kinda , and he is ready it seems

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Rebel Blader - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 26, 2018  10:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  9:57 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: We should just ban aH now

I need spam Call @[FIREFIRE CPB] for making a bX testing thread now.

Umm why did u quote me on this?  I mean it doesn't have in anything related to my post

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 26, 2018  12:00 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  10:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I need spam Call @[FIREFIRE CPB] for making a bX testing thread now.

Umm why did u quote me on this?  I mean it doesn't have in anything related to my post
Because if bX performs good, there would be no need to ban aH.
And FireFire said that he could easily KO aH with his bX

(Aug. 26, 2018  12:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Because if bX performs good, there would be no need to ban aH.

oh i see,  but imo bX should have been able to burst aH consistently to save it from the ban

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - kidwhoasksalot - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 26, 2018  12:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  12:00 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Umm why did u quote me on this?  I mean it doesn't have in anything related to my post
Because if bX performs good, there would be no need to ban aH.

Thanks, I was wondering weather I should pick Bx or Bl next, I'm gonna have Buster.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Infinite.Zero - Aug. 27, 2018

HenryGBradford...You are the only blader with skills.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - kidwhoasksalot - Sep. 01, 2018

(Aug. 08, 2018  4:55 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: REVIVE PHOENIX DOWN - Burst Format
Los Angeles, CA 7/28/2018

1st Place Shindog
LC Archer Hercules 7 Eternal
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Bearing
Revive Phoenix 10 Cross Octa

2nd Place JoJo [Jp0t]
Bloody Longinus 7 Under Orbit
Revive Phoenix 10 Bump Atomic
LC Hell Salamander 0 Flow Bearing
Winning Valkyrie 7 Vortex Revolve

3rd Place Alta
Archer Hercules 7 Eternal

So a lot of people uses Archer Hercules 7 Eternal but can it be defeated by Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing?
Because I did a few battles with my Archer Hercules with 7-Eternal and Spriggan Requiem with 0-Bump-Bearing and most of the time, it ends with a draw, I got Spriggan Requiem on left-spin, then whenever I soft-launch it, Spriggan Requiem seems to win more often.
Can Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing somebow be a counter against Archer Hercules 7 Eternal or not? Speechless

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - CitrusNinja3 - Sep. 01, 2018

(Sep. 01, 2018  9:41 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  4:55 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: REVIVE PHOENIX DOWN - Burst Format
Los Angeles, CA 7/28/2018

1st Place Shindog
LC Archer Hercules 7 Eternal
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Bearing
Revive Phoenix 10 Cross Octa

2nd Place JoJo [Jp0t]
Bloody Longinus 7 Under Orbit
Winning Valkyrie 7 Vortex Revolve

3rd Place Alta
Archer Hercules 7 Eternal

So a lot of people uses Archer Hercules 7 Eternal but can it be defeated by Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing?
Because I did a few battles with my Archer Hercules with 7-Eternal and Spriggan Requiem with 0-Bump-Bearing and most of the time, it ends with a draw, I got Spriggan Requiem on left-spin, then whenever I soft-launch it, Spriggan Requiem seems to win more often.
Can Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing somebow be a counter against Archer Hercules 7 Eternal or not? Speechless

Depends, since the Deck Format makes it likely enough to face Hell Salamander, which can burst Left Spin Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing pretty consistently. as a result of Sr being unbanned, it has a rule that doesn't allow you to change its rotation between rounds, meaning that you'd have to risk being bursted. A Bey that requires mind games for a victory isn't useful in Beyblade, especially since there are counters for it in almost every team for both rotations.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - kidwhoasksalot - Sep. 01, 2018

(Sep. 01, 2018  9:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:41 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: So a lot of people uses Archer Hercules 7 Eternal but can it be defeated by Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing?

Depends, since the Deck Format makes it likely enough to face Hell Salamander, which can burst Left Spin Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing pretty consistently. as a result of Sr being unbanned, it has a rule that doesn't allow you to change its rotation between rounds, meaning that you'd have to risk being bursted. A Bey that requires mind games for a victory isn't useful in Beyblade, especially since there are counters for it in almost every team for both rotations.

Thanks, I did test battles with my Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic against Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing and Spriggan bursts often.
If I wanted to keep Spriggan Requiem on my top 3 contenders, should I keep it on left-spin? Since there are a lot of people who uses Archer Hercules? The three will be Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules and Spriggan Requiem. I'll be having be Revive Phoenix and Buster Xcalibur soon.
But what if for instance I wanted to use Revive Phoenix, what build should I use and which among the three that I've stated will I replace with rP, so I'll have an effective roster?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - CitrusNinja3 - Sep. 01, 2018

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:18 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Depends, since the Deck Format makes it likely enough to face Hell Salamander, which can burst Left Spin Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing pretty consistently. as a result of Sr being unbanned, it has a rule that doesn't allow you to change its rotation between rounds, meaning that you'd have to risk being bursted. A Bey that requires mind games for a victory isn't useful in Beyblade, especially since there are counters for it in almost every team for both rotations.

Thanks, I did test battles with my Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic against Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing and Spriggan bursts often.
If I wanted to keep Spriggan Requiem on my top 3 contenders, should I keep it on left-spin? Since there are a lot of people who uses Archer Hercules? The three will be Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules and Spriggan Requiem. I'll be having be Revive Phoenix and Buster Xcalibur soon.
But what if for instance I wanted to use Revive Phoenix, what build should I use and which among the three that I've stated will I replace with rP, so I'll have an effective roster?

Revive Phoenix will easily replace Spriggan Requiem to make your team better. The thing with your team is that it's based solely on Defense and Stamina. you need an attack Type to balance your team out. For now, use Spriggan in Left Spin, since Left Spin Attackers are extremely rare. For rP, maybe use 7 Eternal, so you could replace aH with something like bX or wV, thus creating a really well balanced team.

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:26 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:18 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Thanks, I did test battles with my Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic against Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing and Spriggan bursts often.

Revive Phoenix will easily replace Spriggan Requiem to make your team better. The thing with your team is that it's based solely on Defense and Stamina. you need an attack Type to balance your team out. For now, use Spriggan in Left Spin, since Left Spin Attackers are extremely rare. For rP, maybe use 7 Eternal, so you could replace aH with something like bX or wV, thus creating a really well balanced team.
So I'll have rP on 7 Eternal (Can I use Bearing, maybe Atomic, which is better?), hS on Atomic (Or Bearing?) and bX on IDK yet since the sword driver is low on stamina (I only have Destroyer, but you can recommend a driver that isn't rubber tipped because it wears out easily and I'm saving money for other stuff.)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Mage - Sep. 01, 2018

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:26 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:18 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Thanks, I did test battles with my Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic against Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing and Spriggan bursts often.

A good team doesn't necessarily need all three types as attack types right now in the meta are quite weak. I'd say to keep aH as it can OS almost anything provided that you check the balance and give it the most LAD you can. hS is good to keep as a counter to Sr while Sr can OS aH if it was also balance checked.

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:36 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:26 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Revive Phoenix will easily replace Spriggan Requiem to make your team better. The thing with your team is that it's based solely on Defense and Stamina. you need an attack Type to balance your team out. For now, use Spriggan in Left Spin, since Left Spin Attackers are extremely rare. For rP, maybe use 7 Eternal, so you could replace aH with something like bX or wV, thus creating a really well balanced team.
So I'll have rP on 7 Eternal (Can I use Bearing, maybe Atomic, which is better?), hS on Atomic (Or Bearing?) and bX on IDK yet since the sword driver is low on stamina (I only have Destroyer, but you can recommend a driver that isn't rubber tipped because it wears out easily and I'm saving money for other stuff.)

Maybe rP with your current hS combo, hS with 7 Eternal/Bearing (your choice) and bX with Destroy

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:37 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:26 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Revive Phoenix will easily replace Spriggan Requiem to make your team better. The thing with your team is that it's based solely on Defense and Stamina. you need an attack Type to balance your team out. For now, use Spriggan in Left Spin, since Left Spin Attackers are extremely rare. For rP, maybe use 7 Eternal, so you could replace aH with something like bX or wV, thus creating a really well balanced team.

A good team doesn't necessarily need all three types as attack types right now in the meta are quite weak. I'd say to keep aH as it can OS almost anything provided that you check the balance and give it the most LAD you can. hS is good to keep as a counter to Sr while Sr can OS aH if it was also balance checked.

The thing is that Attack Types have the power to knock out and burst stamina and defense types under the right circumstances. Plus, what are you going to do if your opponent has a combo with the same layer as your Bey, but with a higher Stamina Driver? You'd lose. That's why everyone should have an Attack Bey stored in the back.

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:37 PM)Mage Wrote:

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:36 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: So I'll have rP on 7 Eternal (Can I use Bearing, maybe Atomic, which is better?), hS on Atomic (Or Bearing?) and bX on IDK yet since the sword driver is low on stamina (I only have Destroyer, but you can recommend a driver that isn't rubber tipped because it wears out easily and I'm saving money for other stuff.)

Maybe rP with your current hS combo, hS with 7 Eternal/Bearing (your choice) and bX with Destroy

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:37 PM)Mage Wrote: A good team doesn't necessarily need all three types as attack types right now in the meta are quite weak. I'd say to keep aH as it can OS almost anything provided that you check the balance and give it the most LAD you can. hS is good to keep as a counter to Sr while Sr can OS aH if it was also balance checked.

The thing is that Attack Types have the power to knock out and burst stamina and defense types under the right circumstances. Plus, what are you going to do if your opponent has a combo with the same layer as your Bey, but with a higher Stamina Driver? You'd lose. That's why everyone should have an Attack Bey stored in the back.

Is Destroyer the only good non-rubber tipped attack driver? Should I use 0 Dagger on bX?
Yep, the current meta is mostly composed of stamina and defense drivers based on the recent winning combinations at play-events, it's like the law of rock, paper, scissors but players only tend to use rock and paper. But it's good to have an attack type just to be prepared.

(Sep. 01, 2018  11:01 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:37 PM)Mage Wrote: A good team doesn't necessarily need all three types as attack types right now in the meta are quite weak. I'd say to keep aH as it can OS almost anything provided that you check the balance and give it the most LAD you can. hS is good to keep as a counter to Sr while Sr can OS aH if it was also balance checked.

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe rP with your current hS combo, hS with 7 Eternal/Bearing (your choice) and bX with Destroy

Is Destroyer the only good non-rubber tipped attack driver? Should I use 0 Dagger on bX?
Yep, the current meta is mostly composed of stamina and defense drivers based on the recent winning combinations at play-events, it's like the law of rock, paper, scissors but players only tend to use rock and paper. But it's good to have an attack type just to be prepared.

Without rubber, Destroy is the best due to its LAD and Burst Resistance. as for the disc and frame, I think 1' Meteor/Bump would be the best, since 0 and 10 are probably going to be better on your other two combos, unless you use Bearing. Team ideas: hS.7.Br + rP.10C.At + bX.0B.Ds or hS.10.Et + rP.10C.At + bX.1'B.Ds

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Mage - Sep. 01, 2018

If it becomes a mirror aH match then having an attack type doesn't help the situation at all...
Since both will most likely be on Eternal, it'll come down to balance and launch strength. It's better than risking it with an attack combo as attack combos don't really do much to aH on Et xD

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - Sep. 02, 2018

[Image: X5g74Qb.jpg]

BACK TO BEYSCHOOL - 9/1/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: Kei
Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Atomic
Archer Hercules 0 Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander 10 Bump Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander 10 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Buster Xcalibur (Level Chip) 7 Meteor Xtreme Dash (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: @[1234beyblade]
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Bearing
Hell Salamander 10 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules 0 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA]
Revive Phoenix 7 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules 0 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 10 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

Despite me selling Shadow Amaterios to several players today, Xtreme Dash–and Attack in general–was nowhere to be seen until the final match between 1234beyblade and I (in which 1234beyblade surprisingly used both bL X' and wV Jl in his deck!). Xtreme Dash itself is an stellar Driver and exactly what Beyblade Burst needed so badly (the flower pattern is incredible), but despite this Archer Hercules is still kind of a tank on Eternal. Buster Xcalibur on Xtreme Dash can do pretty decently against it, but even so, the total lack of recoil from aH is still utterly ridiculous sometimes. The skill (and luck? lol) cap for being able to defeat aH Eternal isn't as high as it was pre-Xtreme Dash, but it's still extremely powerful and I feel as if banning it at this point would stimulate Attack even further. Revive Phoenix would see more use and is of concern, but my feeling is that it isn't quite as strong overall as aH defensively? And I haven't tested it, but I wonder if rP has better stamina than Deep Chaos? Today I saw OldSchool lose with rP Atomic versus Deep Caynox Bearing ... In any case, nL and bL Xtreme Dash destroy Spriggan Requiem and Hell Salamander Bearing/Atomic, so it was unfortunate that we didn't end up seeing that represented today. If the stamina types for right spin were as vulnerable to attack as the stamina types for left spin are, the metagame would probably be in an even better place right now.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - kjrules17 - Sep. 02, 2018

(Sep. 02, 2018  1:47 AM)Kei Wrote: And I haven't tested it, but I wonder if rP has better stamina than Deep Chaos? Today I saw OldSchool lose with rP Atomic versus Deep Caynox Bearing
Woah. But yeah, Caynox C3 on Bearing is pretty good. It's cool to see it beating some Super Z combos too. That combo was the reason I was able to go to the Finals at the Beytuber Brawl as well haha.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Shindog - Sep. 02, 2018

(Sep. 02, 2018  1:47 AM)Kei Wrote:

BACK TO BEYSCHOOL - 9/1/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: Kei
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Atomic
Archer Hercules 0 Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander 10 Bump Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander 10 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Buster Xcalibur (Level Chip) 7 Meteor Xtreme Dash (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: @[1234beyblade]
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Bearing
Hell Salamander 10 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules 0 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA]
Revive Phoenix 7 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules 0 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 10 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

Despite me selling Shadow Amaterios to several players today, Xtreme Dash–and Attack in general–was nowhere to be seen until the final match between 1234beyblade and I (in which 1234beyblade surprisingly used both bL X' and wV Jl in his deck!). Xtreme Dash itself is an stellar Driver...

From the top 3 it seems like there is a shift from aH.10.Et to favoring aH.0.Et.  Was this to gain a little more weight and add a disk that is more textured in its under side to avoid knock outs?  If that is the case then X’ may have shifted the meta even without being played extensive.  Maybe that is not a big shif but still it’s something.  Just curious about the shift from 10 to 0 for aH.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - Sep. 02, 2018

(Sep. 02, 2018  4:58 PM)Shindog Wrote: From the top 3 it seems like there is a shift from aH.10.Et to favoring aH.0.Et.  Was this to gain a little more weight and add a disk that is more textured in its under side to avoid knock outs?  If that is the case then X’ may have shifted the meta even without being played extensive.  Maybe that is not a big shif but still it’s something.  Just curious about the shift from 10 to 0 for aH.

I can't speak for 1234beyblade or SUGOI-KONICHEWA, but for me it was purely based on part balance. Despite having many 0's and two aH's (and one 10), I had been having trouble finding a combination of the two that was balanced to a satisfactory level. The new 0 Disk I got with Shadow Amaterios happened to balance quite well with my aH, so that's why I switched back to 0 for aH. Maybe there's some differences that could be observed because of other factors between 10 vs 0, but in my testing I've found them to be relatively even stamina-wise. And sometimes the importance of part balance trumps everything else, which is what happened here. You don't want an aH that moves around much at all (or even worse, jumps/shakes) in the stadium when using Et or R as it becomes easier for you to get KOed and bursted.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - EmphaticYogi - Sep. 02, 2018

Magical Past : Reset Winning Combinations
Link to thread : Magical Past : Reset

1st Position : Emphaticyogi AKA me

Combos :

1. Upper Claw        Magne Weight Disk    Neo Right SG    Defense Ring    Customize Metal Sharp
  2. Cross Griffon        Eight Balance    Right SG (Bearing Version)        SG Bearing Base
  3. "Triple Tiger    "        Ten Heavy    Right Engine Gear        Hit Release Dranzer G Version

2nd Position : @[Sagarshahi]

Combos:

1. Smash Turtle        Magne Weight Disk    Right SG (Bearing Version)        SG Bearing Base
  2. Reverse Wolf        Ten Wide    Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Core)    Cross Attack    Customize Bearing Base
  3. Flame Wing        Eight Wide    Neo Right SG (S-MG Core)        SG Metal Flat 2

3rd Position: @[Sahil Pruthi]
Combos:

1. Great Dragon    wing S-AR    Magne Weight Disk            Bearing Base ( Bearing Stinger Version)
  2. Cross Dranzer        Ten Balance    Neo Right SG (MW Core)    Cross Survival    Customize Clutch Base