World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - FIREFIRE CPB - Jul. 08, 2018

(Jul. 08, 2018  5:36 AM)Battleburst Wrote: First, what is precision .and which driver has the highest precision.
Check this out
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LAD-vs-Precession-and-the-combination-of-the-two--61896

Also check my thread to know more about spin stealer https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-Spin-Stealing-Equalizing-What-are-things-that-make-OS-there-opponent

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Battleburst - Jul. 08, 2018

Thanks a lot dude.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - LightningPanzer - Jul. 08, 2018

(Jul. 08, 2018  5:36 AM)Battleburst Wrote: First, what is precision .and which driver has the highest precision.

I believe the word is “procession”, which i believe in this context is something along the lines of total spin time

Edit- sorry I didn’t see somebody already answered you!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MagikHorse - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 08, 2018  8:18 PM)LightningPanzer Wrote:

I believe the word is “procession”, which i believe in this context is something along the lines of total spin time

It's spelled "precession", actually. A "procession" is an orderly group of marching people like a parade, and I don't think that applies here.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - LightningPanzer - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  2:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  8:18 PM)LightningPanzer Wrote: I believe the word is “procession”, which i believe in this context is something along the lines of total spin time

It's spelled "precession", actually. A "procession" is an orderly group of marching people like a parade, and I don't think that applies here.

Works for me

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - EmphaticYogi - Jul. 10, 2018

RIVALS FOREVER! Winning Combinations

Link to thread :  RIVALS FOREVER!
1st :: Beyexpert_hamza
COMBOS
Flash Pegasus W105MF
Kreis Cygnus S130WD
Meteo LDrago AD145WD

2nd :: EmphaticYogi
COMBOS
Hell Fireblaze AD145MF
Cosmic Pegasus F:D
Meteo LDrago 145WB

3rd :: Sahil Pruthi
Combos
Death Sagittario 230WD
Phantom Orion B:D
Variares H145RDF

Last Battle Of Saints  Winning Combinations :

Link to thread : Last Battle Of Saints

1st :: @[EmphaticYogi]
COMBOS

Driger  Slash     Nine        Fusion
Draciel Shield    Central     Press
Lost Longinus   Triple     Spiral

2nd :: @[Sagarshahi]
COMBOS

Lost Longinus    Magnum    Weight

Zillion Zeus    Nine    Spiral
Xeno Xcalibur    Infinity   Impact

3rd :: Beyexpert_hamza

Ragnaruk    Wing    weight
Lost Longinus    Nine    Claw
Dark Deathscyther    Force    Extreme

Ressurection of the Dragon Winning Combinations

Link to thread : Ressurection of the Dragon

1st  postion Ruled by : Sagarshahi

2nd position Conquered by : @[EmphaticYogi]
3rd  position Snatched by : Blader ZX

COMBOS USED
SAGARSHAHI USED :
NIGHTMARE LONGINUS DESTROY
SPRIGGAN REQUIEM 0 REVOLVE
DRAIN FAFNIR GRAVITY ORBIT

EMPHATIC YOGI USED :
DARKNESS DRIGER SLASH SPREAD TRANS/MERGE
HOLY HORUSOOD NINE CLAW
LOST LONGINUS TRIPLE SPIRAL

BLADER ZX USED :
STORM SPRIGGAN KNUCLE UNITE
LOST LONGINUS NINE SPIRAL

BEYFEVER! Winning Combinations
Link to thread : BEYFEVER!

1st Position :Sagarshahi

Combos :
Drain Fafnir 0 Revolve
Nightmare Longinus Destroy
Holy HorusoodGravity Orbit

2nd Position : DarkRaghav
Combos:
Lost Longinus Nine Spiral
Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact
Roktavor R2  Upper Merge

3rd Position: LuckyKidBlader
Combos:
Holy Horusood  Central Claw
Dranzer Spiral 8 Fusion

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Rebel Blader - Jul. 10, 2018

Never thought i would zee dranzer s with 8 in the winning combos of a tournament. How did the user managed to win despite the huge self bursting risk?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MagikHorse - Jul. 10, 2018

(Jul. 10, 2018  7:30 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Never thought i would zee dranzer s with 8 in the winning combos of a tournament. How did the user managed to win despite the huge self bursting risk?
He didn't "win", but he did make it to third place. Still really impressive though.

(Jul. 10, 2018  12:50 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Xeno Xcalibur    Weight    Impact
This combination, on the other hand, is impossible. I hope I don't have to say why.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 10, 2018  11:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  7:30 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Never thought i would zee dranzer s with 8 in the winning combos of a tournament. How did the user managed to win despite the huge self bursting risk?
He didn't "win", but he did make it to third place. Still really impressive though.

(Jul. 10, 2018  12:50 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Xeno Xcalibur    Weight    Impact
This combination, on the other hand, is impossible. I hope I don't have to say why.

Last Tournament I Hosted was in Delhi. I even Battled sT on Spiral, and the kid who was using that said that's op, I had to defeat it because sT for attack is just- WHAT!!
this Happens When A Area Starts to have tournament, there is not competitiveness there, but as soon everybody starts to try, getting better than others, Weird combos disappear.
I think @[EmphaticYogi} meant Infinity there instead of  weight. Because he was also Giving KO 1 points in Deck format.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - EmphaticYogi - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 11, 2018  2:25 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  11:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: He didn't "win", but he did make it to third place. Still really impressive though.

Last Tournament I Hosted was in Delhi. I even Battled sT on Spiral, and the kid who was using that said that's op, I had to defeat it because sT for attack is just- WHAT!!
this Happens When A Area Starts to have tournament, there is not competitiveness there, but as soon everybody starts to try, getting better than others, Weird combos disappear.
I think @[EmphaticYogi} meant Infinity there instead of  weight. Because he was also Giving KO 1 points in Deck format.
Yeah that was infinity !
and your philosphy about an area not having competitiveness i totally disagree with as the kids did not had beys and we lended them parts to choose from , which is why weird combos happen but again even if they happen it is solely to a bladers choice and you cannot criticise him not being Competitve.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 11, 2018  2:52 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  2:25 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Last Tournament I Hosted was in Delhi. I even Battled sT on Spiral, and the kid who was using that said that's op, I had to defeat it because sT for attack is just- WHAT!!
Yeah that was infinity !
and your philosphy about an area not having competitiveness i totally disagree with as the kids did not had beys and we lended them parts to choose from , which is why weird combos happen but again even if they happen it is solely to a bladers choice and you cannot criticise him not being Competitve.

It Doesn't seems like that. You And Sagar always Win (Atleast most of the time). 
I have experienced kids not being competitive in First Tournament. But now in unofficial, they give me a tough challenge.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - EmphaticYogi - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 11, 2018  3:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  2:52 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Yeah that was infinity !

It Doesn't seems like that. You And Sagar always Win (Atleast most of the time). 
I have experienced kids not being competitive in First Tournament. But now in unofficial, they give me a tough challenge.

Thats your perception.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Infinite.Zero - Jul. 12, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  5:11 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: CaEXMeN.jpg]

Put Your Camera Down - 7/6/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: @[1234beyblade]
Twin Nemesis 0 Bump Bearing
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Atomic
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Bearing
Deep Chaos 5 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor βite (Deck Format Finals Only)
Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor Jolt (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: Kei
Archer Hercules (Level Chip) 7 Eternal
Winning Valkyrie 5 Star Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: @[Cam77]
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Bearing
Archer Hercules 7 Eternal
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Atomic

Our first ever Friday night event, held due to Cam77 moving to the United States this weekend! Was glad to see him place in the top three. Smile

This was also the first ever WBO event with Level Chips legalized. They certainly played a factor as you can see in the list above, but for me it's still hard to define precisely how much of an effect they have. Need to do more testing ...

Archer Hercules and Eternal were big players throughout the event. Early on a lot of people who had just got aH were using Frames on it with Eternal, which is actually worse due to Eternal's shorter height. aH.7.Et has created a difficult choice for players now: do you go with that and risk losing to hS Bearing, do you go with hS Atomic and beat hS Bearing but risk losing to aH Eternal? That being said, I haven't had a chance to test aH much, so it could be more complex than that. For instance, I wasn't familiar with what the best Attack type against aH would be during this event.

The Deep Chaos on 1234beyblade's list was I think only because he didn't have aH and borrowed the Eternal ... he won at least one round with it against a hS Atomic combo, but then lost to a aH vs. dC Eternal match up.

In my match against Cam77 during the first round of the finals I was able to win a couple initial rounds in an aH.7.Et near mirror match–including one via KO–but then proceeded to lose two or three in a row despite having a Level Chip on my aH. This indicated pretty obviously to me that the other parts you are using have a larger effect on your Beyblade than the Level Chip necessarily does. The 7 I had switched to during the finals (because it felt tighter with my aH/Et) was actually less balanced, which probably contributed to me beginning to lose by OS. Luckily, I made the decision to switch to wV.5S.Br while the score was 3-2 for me in an effort to have a couple chances to KO him for the win and was able to do that on the first try.

In the other first round finals match 1234beyblade was able to get an awesome KO with wV.7M.β against OldSchool™'s aH on Eternal. 1234beyblade had been testing with this combo for a while now, so it was cool to see it finally make its way to the winning combos list. If you can launch it powerfully enough the movement of βite is pretty intense and it gets a lot of rebounds off the stadium walls.

In my final match against 1234beyblade, I won the first round with hS.0B.At versus his aH Atomic and then we proceeded to finish the battle entirely with my hS.0B.At versus his wV.7M.Jl. It turned into a prediction game as we both tried to guess if I was going to weak launch or hard launch, or if he was going to bank or straight launch. My string got stuck on the stadium in the first round of this and I knocked him out, but we couldn't count the round, then we traded blows and he ultimately won 6-3! He's now won three tournaments in a row!
How come hS has 0 on it instead of 7? I'm thinking it's because 0 has more stamina or you ran out of 7s.xd

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - 7sukuyomi - Jul. 12, 2018

I think that Sr should be unbanned because I think that there is quite a few of counters like wV 7m ds & hS 7b At &...xD aH. If u guys have any disagreements on my post, tell me cuz I'm probably wrong. I'm new lul.

How do I change my profile picture?
Lol

Infinite.zero.......................... I know him

hS is the new Sr. It can beat b-100 & b-104 to b-106 & b-110 & b-117... About b-117 I think

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Frostic Fox - Jul. 12, 2018

(Jul. 12, 2018  3:32 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote:

This isn't the best place to ask, but I think we might see some changes depending on how Sr and mG fair against the latest. All the same, I don't think they'll be banned forever, especially not the TT versions.

Sr and mG essentially forced everyone to use them to really be competitive, so the combinations were getting stale. A healthy game has good enough variety possible, with no choice being too safe.

I'd say here might be a good place to discuss this, the most recent rule update thread.

I'll PM you about the profile pic.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - Jul. 15, 2018

[Image: JlsOSZl.jpg]

HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 10 [MFB] - 7/14/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Metal Fight Club Format

1st: @[Mitsu]
MSF-H Genbull Dragoon 90EWD
MF-H Duo Cancer F230CF
Reviser Girago E230MB
Killerken Dragooon BD145GF
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang CH120MF

2nd: @[OldSchool™]
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF
MF-H Duo Aquario 230WD
MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB

3rd: Kei
MF Kreis Hades 100EWD
MF-H Flash Escolpio CH120MF
MSF Genbull Dragooon 100EWD

Read my full tournament report with commentary here!

[Image: Ff3AhTi.jpg]

HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 10 [BST] - 7/14/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: @[1234beyblade]
Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor βite
Winning Valkyrie 0 Bump Bearing
Winning Valkyrie 5 Meteor Jolt (Deck Format Finals Only)
Emperor Forneus (Level Chip) 7 Star Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules (Level Chip) 5 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: @[OldSchool™]
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Orbit
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Eternal

3rd: Kei
Archer Hercules 7 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

Read my full tournament report with commentary here!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - LazerBeamz - Jul. 15, 2018

Never knew this resource existed. This is very informative. Thank you!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Rebel Blader - Jul. 16, 2018

Its about time, a hasbro-only format tournament occurred. Maybe we should give this format another chance it has good attackers tho i do see f3 being a problem.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - RedPanda2 - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  8:51 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Its about time,  a hasbro-only format tournament occurred. Maybe we should give this format another chance it has good attackers tho i do see f3 being a problem.

do you attend tournaments?

i think if there was a demand for hasbro-only format events, they would occur more often

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Rebel Blader - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  11:17 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  8:51 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Its about time,  a hasbro-only format tournament occurred. Maybe we should give this format another chance it has good attackers tho i do see f3 being a problem.

do you attend tournaments?

i think if there was a demand for hasbro-only format events, they would occur more often
No
And just because there isnt much demand for a thing doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - The Supreme One - Jul. 16, 2018

MF Kreis Hades 100EWD? I'm guessing your competition had some pretty outclassed parts there haha

And why Duo on F230 instead of Dragooon? And WD on 230 :O

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - 1234beyblade - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  4:36 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: MF Kreis Hades 100EWD? I'm guessing your competition had some pretty outclassed parts there haha

And why Duo on F230 instead of Dragooon? And WD on 230 :O

He used it against me, I used killerken genbull 90ewd and Wyvang Wyvang _ MF they both kept getting KOed, it was basically recoil rng.

The duo combo was F230 carried, it was so good, it somehow outstalled my Bahamdia Dragoon 90ewd (obvsly it doesn't have the best stamina but I would still expect it to win against f230)

As for oldschool, no idea, probably just memeing.  None of us went super try hard as it was a club format tourney so obviously the combos are a bit... Different  :andrew:

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - The Supreme One - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  4:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  4:36 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: MF Kreis Hades 100EWD? I'm guessing your competition had some pretty outclassed parts there haha

And why Duo on F230 instead of Dragooon? And WD on 230 Gasp

He used it against me, I used killerken genbull 90ewd and Wyvang Wyvang _ MF they both kept getting KOed, it was basically recoil rng.

As for oldschool, no idea, probably just memeing.  None of us went super try hard as it was a club format tourney so obviously the combos are a bit... Different  Andrew

Oh well if it's club format that totally makes sense haha

Shame you guys couldn't get an 8th!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Ardmore Bladers - Jul. 16, 2018

Common Pickles Birthday Bey Party
First- @[Beymax]
Archer Hercules Thirteen Eternal
Revive Phoenix Ten Friction

Second- @[Ardmore Bladers]
Archer Hercules Four Bump Destroy
Alter Chronos Zero Reach Bearing 
Hell Samamander Five Glave Bearing
Archer Hercules (Level Chip) Seven Bump Atomic

Third- @[Ignitor1121]
Archer Thirteen Eternal
Winning Valkyrie Twelve Vortex Bearing

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MrBlade - Jul. 17, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  11:32 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Common Pickles Birthday Bey Party
First- @[Beymax]
Archer Hercules Thirteen Eternal

Second- @[Ardmore Bladers]
Archer Hercules Four Bump Destroy
Alter Chronos Zero Reach Bearing 
Hell Samamander Five Glave Bearing
Archer Hercules (Level Chip) Seven Bump Atomic

Third- @[Ignitor1121]
Archer Thirteen Eternal
Winning Valkyrie Twelve Under Bearing

What the? Someone only won with Stock Combos!?