World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events (/Thread-Winning-Combinations-at-WBO-Organized-Play-Events)

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Suhasini - May. 11, 2018

(May. 11, 2018  12:05 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I wish everybody who came to participate could have a Sr so thatits not banned.
But that's why it got banned. It was a powerful layer but was being overused, it could have also increased the chances of facing the same beyblade i.e. Sr vs Sr and this would have become common and would come down to thae fact that the player with the stronger launch wins.Thus the trial ban is fair.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ThePheonix - May. 11, 2018

Adding on to what @[Suhasini] said, it's only a trial ban so the committee is going to observe and have a close look at how the meta is keeping up and then they will make their final decision... The same thing happened with mG and it came back (but now it's gtg once again but as a full ban. It may come back AGAIN though as D2 did (just TT))

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Frostic Fox - May. 11, 2018

Doesn't matter what kind of ban it's called, I feel the same applies:

(May. 09, 2018  2:26 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I feel like no ban should be seen as permanent, just until whatever the reason for the ban is gone.

I mean, it'd be rough if some previous decisions could never be changed. But the rules are digital, not carved in stone.

I feel like the "trial bans" just imply that it may possibly not last long, nothing special beyond that.

There is a thread dedicated to discussing the bans and other new changes. I definitely suggest that everyone check it out if they haven't already. It can help you keep on top of the discussion (and the reasoning behind the decisions). Probably the better place to talk about it, too.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Organized-Play-Rule-Updates-May-2018-%E2%80%93-Sr-G3-mG-Level-Chips-Banned-More

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Realpig630 - May. 26, 2018

(May. 08, 2018  6:47 PM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  2:51 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Spin direction isn't the issue, especially given how many Beys we have of each direction.

And Sr can Burst, but it's simply hard to do. Bloody Longinus manages it quite well if Sr spins left, but that's the limit to it.

But obviously the entire Layer just has traits that make it rather broken at the moment...

And it also depends on the molds as in the recent event in Fremont some spriggan requiems did not burst it all and then others like Mages burst against Siege Xcalibur attack combos and spriggan was in left which was really bizarre to see. that dose not mean spriggan Requiem barring is
Not beatable mine's got shut down by G3 some disc and frame atomic by os that seems to be the only thing that can beat it right now that can care of you to the finals
So in the end Banning spriggan requiem and G3 and maximum Garuda was a good choice for the meta
The next one I see possibly getting trial band is Crush Ragnarok as this thing is a stamina type but at times is hard to burst depending on the molds we will have to see in the future if it dominates The Meta or not
Hey winning Valkyrie 8.v bursts Sr pretty hard. For one match. That’s it... But I agree that banning Sr was good. Now I don’t have to spend hours trying to make a combo that can at least tie with Sr.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ZYeYO - May. 26, 2018

(May. 26, 2018  6:33 AM)Realpig630 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  6:47 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: And it also depends on the molds as in the recent event in Fremont some spriggan requiems did not burst it all and then others like Mages burst against Siege Xcalibur attack combos and spriggan was in left which was really bizarre to see. that dose not mean spriggan Requiem barring is
Not beatable mine's got shut down by G3 some disc and frame atomic by os that seems to be the only thing that can beat it right now that can care of you to the finals
So in the end Banning spriggan requiem and G3 and maximum Garuda was a good choice for the meta
The next one I see possibly getting trial band is Crush Ragnarok as this thing is a stamina type but at times is hard to burst depending on the molds we will have to see in the future if it dominates The Meta or not
Hey winning Valkyrie 8.v bursts Sr pretty hard. For one match. That’s it... But I agree that banning Sr was good. Now I don’t have to spend hours trying to make a combo that can at least tie with Sr.

That was basically The Meta back then or a couple of weeks ago trying to counter Sr it involved being around Sr and there is a counter to it but involves G3 Hasbro and atomic which pretty much was cancer through the tournaments either you spend G3 or you do not make it to the finals

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ZYeYO - May. 26, 2018

(May. 11, 2018  12:05 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I wish everybody who came to participate could have a Sr so thatits not banned.

So you would like to have SR vs SR vs G3 all day and nothing else ? I mean I sence you a fan of SR and so am I love the design but that be a borring tornament if all we seen was though blades used

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - May. 30, 2018

[Image: vIR1LpJ.jpg]

Beyblade Zone - 5/12/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: @[OldSchool™]
Drain Fafnir 0 Bump Destroy
Emperor Forneus 0 Bump Bearing
Shadow Orichalcum 0 Bump Destroy
Emperor Forneus 7 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Drain Fafnir 4 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: @[Justin TC]
Emperor Forneus 7 Yard
Screw Trident 0 Atomic
Nightmare Longinus Vortex Xtreme (Deck Format Finals Only)
Emperor Forneus 0 Glaive Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Deep Chaos 7 Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: @[Cam77]
Emperor Forneus 7 Star Bearing
Drain Fafnir 4 Flow Destroy (Deck Format Finals Only)
Twin Nemesis 5 Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Twin Nemesis 0 Bump Xtreme (Deck Format Finals Only)

Read my full tournament report with commentary here!

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - OldSchool™ - May. 30, 2018

(May. 30, 2018  3:49 AM)Kei Wrote: Beyblade Zone - 5/12/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: @[OldSchool™]
Drain Fafnir 0 Bump Destroy
Emperor Forneus 0 Bump Bearing
Shadow Orichalcum 0 Bump Destroy
Emperor Forneus 7 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Drain Fafnir 4 Glaive Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)

Shadow Orichalcum makes a ninja appearance again! hehe

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - MonoDragon - May. 30, 2018

Can I ask how good Emperor Forneus was at defense at that tournament? Better than Alter Chronos?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - OldSchool™ - May. 31, 2018

(May. 30, 2018  5:25 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Can I ask how good Emperor Forneus was at defense at that tournament? Better than Alter Chronos?

Read Da Report Joyful_3

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - May. 31, 2018

(May. 30, 2018  5:25 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Can I ask how good Emperor Forneus was at defense at that tournament? Better than Alter Chronos?

I think it's hard to make that comparison because no one really used aC. But obviously, eF does have the weight advantage over aC. The burst resistance also depends on the Disk being used.

That being said, there was some counters to eF I discovered (and others did too) after the event which were ultimately used at BEYBLADE NORTH 2018. But I'll talk about that in my report for that event.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Limetka - May. 31, 2018

(May. 31, 2018  1:26 AM)Kei Wrote:

I think it's hard to make that comparison because no one really used aC. But obviously, eF does have the weight advantage over aC. The burst resistance also depends on the Disk being used.

That being said, there was some counters to eF I discovered (and others did too) after the event which were ultimately used at BEYBLADE NORTH 2018. But I'll talk about that in my report for that event.

Can I ask what are the advantages of eF on bearing instead of atomic? Seems like by putting Forneus on bearing makes you vulnerable to attack, while still losing matchups you would lose on Atomic.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - leosama - May. 31, 2018

(May. 31, 2018  11:18 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 31, 2018  1:26 AM)Kei Wrote: I think it's hard to make that comparison because no one really used aC. But obviously, eF does have the weight advantage over aC. The burst resistance also depends on the Disk being used.

Can I ask what are the advantages of eF on bearing instead of atomic? Seems like by putting Forneus on bearing makes you vulnerable to attack, while still losing matchups you would lose on Atomic.

Bearing has more Stamina, and if both are going to lose by bursting, you might as well go with Bearing.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Limetka - May. 31, 2018

(May. 31, 2018  11:46 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 31, 2018  11:18 AM)Limetka Wrote: Can I ask what are the advantages of eF on bearing instead of atomic? Seems like by putting Forneus on bearing makes you vulnerable to attack, while still losing matchups you would lose on Atomic.

Bearing has more Stamina, and if both are going to lose by bursting, you might as well go with Bearing.

No way you're bursting easily with atomic

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - May. 31, 2018

(May. 31, 2018  11:18 AM)Limetka Wrote: Can I ask what are the advantages of eF on bearing instead of atomic? Seems like by putting Forneus on bearing makes you vulnerable to attack, while still losing matchups you would lose on Atomic.

Better life after death for opposite spin matchups. If you use Atomic you're open to losing to things like dF on Destroy or Bearing. eF on Bearing also doesn't get bursted by some common attackers that easily necessarily (although against something like zA it does, but it's not too common at this point). Atomic is better defensively, but sometimes you have to weigh the positives and negatives and choose which Driver is going to give you a better chance to win against what you think your opponent could use.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Crimson Chin - Jun. 01, 2018

(May. 31, 2018  9:25 PM)Kei Wrote:

Better life after death for opposite spin matchups. If you use Atomic you're open to losing to things like dF on Destroy or Bearing. eF on Bearing also doesn't get bursted by some common attackers that easily necessarily (although against something like zA it does, but it's not too common at this point). Atomic is better defensively, but sometimes you have to weigh the positives and negatives and choose which Driver is going to give you a better chance to win against what you think your opponent could use.

I tested bearing on Ef using a medium - soft launch with my launcher dipped about 10° and it burst stock Sr, beat Nl-g-hn, and burst a ton of other God layers

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Manicben - Jun. 03, 2018

Beyblade Prime 2018 - 26/05/2018

1st - @[Basedsamuraij]:
Deep Chaos 7 Revolve
Drain Fafnir 7 Bump Atomic
Twin Nemesis 8 Cross Destroy

2nd - @[Awkwardbagel]:
Ark Bahamut 7 Bump Atomic

3rd @[black eye]:
Emperor Forneus 7 Glaive Orbit

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - JoJo [Jp0t] - Jun. 04, 2018

“IncrediBURST: Jack-Jack Attack!”
Los Angeles, CA - June 2, 2018

1st place - JoJo [Jp0t]
MGC Twin Nemesis.2C.O
Hell Salamander.0B.At

2nd place - Shindog
Hell Salamander.0F.Br
Nightmare Longinus.M.X

3rd place - Alta
Hell Salamander.0B.Br

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Kei - Jun. 04, 2018

Haha, pretty much what I expected to happen with hS.

(Jun. 04, 2018  6:35 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: 1st place - JoJo [Jp0t]
MGC Twin Nemesis.2C.O
Hell Salamander.0B.At
Bloody Longinus.7Jl (used only for one round and lost)

For your bL combo when you say "(used only for one round and lost)" do you mean you never won a round with it in a match that you won? If so, it shouldn't be listed.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - JoJo [Jp0t] - Jun. 04, 2018

(Jun. 04, 2018  6:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Haha, pretty much what I expected to happen with hS.

(Jun. 04, 2018  6:35 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: 1st place - JoJo [Jp0t]
MGC Twin Nemesis.2C.O
Hell Salamander.0B.At
Bloody Longinus.7Jl (used only for one round and lost)

For your bL combo when you say "(used only for one round and lost)" do you mean you never won a round with it in a match that you won? If so, it shouldn't be listed.

Ah ok. I’ll remove it. I just listed my entire deck.

Hell Salamander dominated the tournament. It’s safer on At than Br. During group stage, I used hS.0B.Br against zA.0M.Ds and lost; 2 bursts, 1 KO. Weak launching the whole time.

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - TL14 - Jun. 04, 2018

On Saturday, June 2nd 2018 I used my Hell Salamander .2/7/0 M/B .Br/Ds at the Beyblade Burst World Tour 2018 Tournament in Wallenhorst, Lower Saxony and totally wrecked everyone. But I was only allowed to play in freeplay since I am 19 years old and over 13. At the beginning I lost barely any rounds and when the tournament was about half way over I got used to the small stadiums and never even lost a single round then. Later that day I beat @[DraconicArt] and his Bloody Longinus .0R.Hn with a score of 5 to 1. Over all I lost 6 rounds and won all of the 20+ freeplay/preperation matches that I participated in with 5 to 7 rounds each against the participating bladers. But I gotta say that DraconicArt was a really tuff opponent. He never lost a battle that day (only a few rounds) except the one against me. He only lost against me in the final match of the day because he was tired from the previous tournament matches and too excited for our match. In my opinion he has a slightly stronger launch than me while I have more knowledge and more launch control. I think we both are pretty equal.

Also most bladers there used either Anubion A2 .Y.O or Evipero .W.N. Rarely anyone used combos. Even the winner of our regional tournament used stock Luinor L2 for all of his matches. A video of the whole tournament will be up probably by tomorrow so stay tuned. Smile

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - Shindog - Jun. 04, 2018

I don’t believe I won a round with MGC tN.7G.O.  I could be wrong because this is all new to me.  I think I score a knock out with nL against hS and OS bL with hS only in the finals.  I don’t remember winning any points with tN in the deck format.  
(Jun. 04, 2018  6:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Haha, pretty much what I expected to happen with hS.

Hell Salamander dominated the tournament. It’s safer on At than Br. During group stage, I used hS.0B.Br against zA.0M.Ds and lost; 2 bursts, 1 KO. Weak launching the whole time.
[/quote]

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jun. 04, 2018

(Jun. 04, 2018  6:35 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: “IncrediBURST: Jack-Jack Attack!”

1st place - JoJo [Jp0t]
MGC Twin Nemesis.2C.O
Hell Salamander.0B.At

2nd place - Shindog
Hell Salamander.0F.Br
MGC Twin Nemesis.7G.O
Nightmare Longinus.M.X

3rd place - Alta
MGC Twin Nemesis.7M.Hn
Hell Salamander.0B.Br
Nightmare Longinus.F.X

Was the Attack mode being used in hS combos?

RE: Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events - ZYeYO - Jun. 04, 2018

(Jun. 04, 2018  8:45 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2018  6:35 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: “IncrediBURST: Jack-Jack Attack!”

1st place - JoJo [Jp0t]
MGC Twin Nemesis.2C.O
Hell Salamander.0B.At

2nd place - Shindog
Hell Salamander.0F.Br
MGC Twin Nemesis.7G.O
Nightmare Longinus.M.X

3rd place - Alta
MGC Twin Nemesis.7M.Hn
Hell Salamander.0B.Br
Nightmare Longinus.F.X

Was the Attack mode being used in hS combos?

I doubt it it wouldn't make sense to be in attack mode it make more sense to be in that barrage mode more more of a Circle form

(Jun. 04, 2018  7:58 PM)Shindog Wrote: I don’t believe I won a round with MGC tN.7G.O.  I could be wrong because this is all new to me.  I think I score a knock out with nL against hS and OS bL with hS only in the finals.  I don’t remember winning any points with tN in the deck format.  

[/quote]

Ok thanks! I’ll edit the post again lol.