World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!) (/Thread-Team-%C3%8E%C2%A9mega-Nova-Main-Thread-New-Meeting-Date-Up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 14, 2011

(Oct. 13, 2011  11:39 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Har Har, what about The I.T.O.N.B.T.n.S.C. which stands for The International Team Omega Nova Branches Trade and Sale Center?
I think that may be a bit long lol. But anyway, Perth people! We need people who want to take on the jobs! I can do they beyblade buying an the admin but I don't want to do all of the work so I was hoping RowDog could take care of mailing the items (but he is in Bali atm so he is hard to contact)

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - Shika blade - Oct. 14, 2011

Bali? Bali has a consirable amount of takara beys, if not mistaken a huge stock of BB-32s the last time i came there. PM him now about this. Buy some for a headstart.

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 14, 2011

Heh? Really? I thought their stock was blargh

I show some of the stock they have tomorrow okay?
The front of kids station, not inside.

I see, good work man

RowDog is getting me (from Bali):
  • Rock Giraffe
  • Gravity Perseus
  • TT Attack Stadium (BB-10)
  • MF-2 Set
  • Flame Byxis
  • Ray Gill
Now that I have said that, you better not betray me RowDog! If I don't get those beys I will personally come over there and take yours! Angry
And I just ordered a Quezacotal90WF, and that is all I am buying before christmas. I said it. No more beys before Chrisy, I have spent probably $150 on beys over the past few months and that is enough. I need to stop before I go broke!

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - Divine_Touch - Oct. 14, 2011

(Oct. 14, 2011  10:10 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: RowDog is getting me (from Bali):
  • Rock Giraffe
  • Gravity Perseus
  • MF-2 Set
  • Flame Byxis
  • Ray Gill
Now that I have said that, you better not betray me RowDog! If I don't get those beys I will personally come over there and take yours! Angry
And I just ordered a Quezacotal90WF, and that is all I am buying before christmas. I said it. No more beys before Chrisy, I have spent probably $150 on beys over the past few months and that is enough. I need to stop before I go broke!

another bb10 lol? yea i also bought alot of beys in the last couple of months im stoping now ( for now lol) saving up for ps3 games Pinching_eyes_2

(Oct. 14, 2011  2:04 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote:
  • Rock Giraffe
  • Gravity Perseus
  • MF-2 Set
  • Flame Byxis
  • Ray Gill

another bb10 lol? yea i also bought alot of beys in the last couple of months im stoping now ( for now lol) saving up for ps3 games Pinching_eyes_2
Well, my dog has like, eaten my current one,along with my launchergrip and a few tips (two SD's and a S). He has since been banned from my room.

Told ya bali has a good stock Pinching_eyes_2

(Oct. 14, 2011  4:14 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Told ya bali has a good stock Pinching_eyes_2

For this post, Member of Team Shadow Nova was promoted

Hahaha to what? Chocked_2

read the post above ya man

(Oct. 14, 2011  4:20 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  4:14 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Told ya bali has a good stock Pinching_eyes_2

For this post, Member of Team Shadow Nova was promoted
?

now check the Team Shadow Nova Thread

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 15, 2011

When I went to bali 3 months ago, all they had was a:
  • BB-10 + Earth Eagle
  • Storm Pegasus
  • Lightning LDrago
So I was shocked that RowDog found all that stock, but happy at the same time because I get some more beys Grin

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - RowDog - Oct. 16, 2011

• Rock Giraffe
  • Gravity Perseus
  • MF-2 Set
  • Flame Byxis
  • Ray Gill
Oh schnitzel! Um, I got you the giraffe, unicorno, stadium and MF-2 set, Gravity Perseus has sold out or something because we can't find it (SpiffyStu wanted to get it because he is returning to beyblades), Schamoffy is so uptight and he won't let me buy you Byxis because he got it and wants to savour the moment (plus you have TH170 which is better then 230 and you should just get a byxis when it pops in Perth when on special which would be cheaper, and you never mentioned anything about Ray Gil in the pm so I didn't get and my dad said we aren't going back to one of the beyblade stores before we fly back (which is tonight).

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - Divine_Touch - Oct. 16, 2011

usually bali doesnt have much stuff jakarta has tons everywhere lol

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - BladerNerd - Oct. 16, 2011

jakarta has complete season 2 beys

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  4:38 AM)RowDog Wrote:
  • Rock Giraffe
  • Gravity Perseus
  • MF-2 Set
  • Flame Byxis
  • Ray Gill
Oh schnitzel! Um, I got you the giraffe, unicorno, stadium and MF-2 set, Gravity Perseus has sold out or something because we can't find it (SpiffyStu wanted to get it because he is returning to beyblades), Schamoffy is so uptight and he won't let me buy you Byxis because he got it and wants to savour the moment (plus you have TH170 which is better then 230 and you should just get a byxis when it pops in Perth when on special which would be cheaper, and you never mentioned anything about Ray Gil in the pm so I didn't get and my dad said we aren't going back to one of the beyblade stores before we fly back (which is tonight).
What??? I at least wanted GravityPerseus Unhappy My beylauncher's spring broke yesterday and my dad and I were about to fix it, when it exploded and now we can't find the pieces Crying I was counting on that LR Launcher... And tell Shwamoffy he's a d*** because TH170 has 170, 220 and 195 heights not 230 plus 230 is better for stamina.

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 16, 2011

SDC, if ya want, I can buy you a Flame Byxis and Gravity Perseus, will ship them to youSmile PM me if ya want

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 16, 2011

(Oct. 16, 2011  12:27 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: SDC, if ya want, I can buy you a Flame Byxis and Gravity Perseus, will ship them to youSmile PM me if ya want
Thanks for the offer dude, I greatly appreciate it. But, get this; my dad, the least supportive of my hobby out of my whole family, offered to buy me a beyblade for under $15! I was like 'holy s***! Are you feeling OK?' He said I had been helping out a lot with the building of our new house (carp I have, for the past three days I have been seeing nothing but my bed and our new house) so he said as a reward I could have that. It is a bit under priced considering the amount of work I have been doing but I was so amazed I just accepted it with a grin Grin. Anyway, so that is how, a day after I made it, I broke the 'no more beyblade buying' rule XD. I got a GravityPerseus for $12 online today.

As for Byxis, I may get it when ANTS is up and running and when I have the money to spare. Or I might just wait for the Hasbro release.

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 17, 2011

I say wait for Has*** save ya money, less pay for the same. Grin lucky ya, my dad did the same, BUT he said that he would help organize Block Round Robin format battles, registration, so that i could get everyone ready and accustomed to the area so no stage fright XD

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 17, 2011

Yeah, although I want the Ultimate DX for Christmas so I am hoping I can get that as soon as it's released as an early present. Duo Uranus comes with a gold 230 and WD, same as Byxis but not that ugly pink colour.

Back on topic, at the moment it seems like I will be doing all 3 tasks for ANTS here in Perth, as RowDog has not replied to my PM. I think here in Perth we need two systems because half of us live on one side of the river and half live on the other. People on the South side get releases faster than the North. Anyway I will go an see what beys are on the North of the river today.

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - Kujikato - Oct. 17, 2011

I see, well here in Indo there are 2 MAJOR sections, Surabaya and Jakarta, the rest are NOT WBOers. nobody has actually answered my PM also. we only can get the stock checkers done as you saw from my PM....................... Me wanty your DX Set. MUST STEAL XD!

i might have to do the Admin task also.

RE: Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread - S.D.C - Oct. 17, 2011

What, your going to intercept it in mid-way and take it? lol. Yeah, I'll get in touch with the head of our Southern side (R0ckBULL) and see what he thinks of this. We are still stuck on GalaxyPegasus and RayUnicorn here, while they have Basalt etc.