World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Daemon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your Daemon (/Thread-Your-Daemon)

Your Daemon - RowDog - Mar. 01, 2011

I got this from the movie 'The Golden Compass' & thought it would be cool if we had our own Daemon. So I was wondering what animal would your Daemon be? Please also say why you chose that animal as a Daemon! It is NOT enough to just put mouse for example
(Note: if you haven't watched The Golden Compass this may not make much sense to you)

RE: Your Demon - Poseidon - Mar. 01, 2011

dude stop making such threads

RE: Your Demon - Diamond - Mar. 01, 2011

(Mar. 01, 2011  11:25 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: dude stop making such threads
This thread isn't too bad.

As long as people post explanations as to why they chose that specific creature, this thread would be fine.

RE: Your Demon - Poseidon - Mar. 01, 2011

:0 really i doubt they would be so much discussion. oh well

RE: Your Demon - RowDog - Mar. 01, 2011

I forgot to put what my Demon would be. I would have a skunk because of its secret weapon it has Tongue_out_wink. I bet it could come in handy.

RE: Your Demon - Plasma Apples - Mar. 03, 2011

I would have a Peregrine Falcon. Peregrine Falcons are awesome. They are the fastest animals on earth. (Well, on this planet, since they fly, I can't really say on Earth) It would be my eye in the sky.

RE: Your Demon - SpiffyStu - Mar. 03, 2011

I would have some form of manky squirrel thing to climb up people's pants and steal their wallets for me.

RE: Your Demon - RowDog - Mar. 03, 2011

That takes someone with a real srewed up mind to even think of something like that but I guess it counts.

RE: Your Demon - Deikailo - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  10:23 AM)SpiffyStu Wrote: I would have some form of manky squirrel thing to climb up people's pants and steal their wallets for me.
read my mind, haha. I think mine would be a Lazy raccoon or a flying squirrel. Something small and agile to help me run scams. Maybe a bat?

Alternatively, I could have a large cat of some kind...like a puma...only bigger. I like moving fast so i'd ride it around.

RE: Your Demon - Aquilaz112 - Mar. 04, 2011

Something like the cheetah but a bit stronger so I can steal other's bey in a flash and also to ride on it.

RE: Your Demon - Wang da Xiang - Mar. 04, 2011

My demon would look like the Quetzalcoatl; the feathered serpent.

EDITED BY ROAN: Image is way too large and stretched the page.

RE: Your Demon - .:J:. - Mar. 04, 2011

does that count? if it does then this would be mine:
[Image: Phenix.1954405_std.jpg]

the great phoenix, my true partner with the elegance of a crane it would be a great ally to have, especially as it never dies...

RE: Your Demon - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 04, 2011

I would like a hedgehog as my Demon. It would be purple and peach and would have metal spikes on it's back.

RE: Your Demon - Ultimate - Mar. 05, 2011

My avatar.
The awesome and supreme power of all of the universe STRATA DRAGON.
but BAHUMAT rules too.
I can just imagine me ultimate demon wielder with the ability to control two demons,
of immeasurable power.

RE: Your Demon - RowDog - Mar. 05, 2011

I see a that a few people are starting to choose mythical creatures as well so I say why not? You can choose a mythical creature as a demon as well.

RE: Your Demon - Boxy ID - Mar. 05, 2011

My demon would be an otter. it would wear armor, it could talk, and it would have a british accent. also its tail would have a ball instead of that one tail they have. my explanation is why wouldnt i pick it otters are BEAST!

RE: Your Demon - ƛnubis - Mar. 05, 2011

Mine would be a raccoon or an huge eagle

Raccoon: Fast quick agile can bite people for me... you know usual raccoon stuff.

Eagle: I would pick a huge eagle because i could ride it Fly places my parents wouldent take me.

RE: Your Demon - dracofrancis - Mar. 05, 2011

a dragon or a phoenix (YEAH KAI)
um dragon because some people describe me as strong+ i'd love to fly and breath fire and stuff+it's royal
phoenix cause fire seems cool to me i'd love to fly and burn things (i like fire cause it's cool to watch and if your a pyromaniac) yeah i'm some sort of a pyromaniac
Edit: i also like phoenix rebirth thing
re edit: sorry only read the first post well i saw n wolf already had phoenix and someone already had dragon (too bad)

RE: Your Demon - Roan - Mar. 05, 2011

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going be something really cool, as in "Your Demons" -- aka things that you struggle with as a person and in life.

Sadly, that is not the case. Unhappy

RE: Your Demon - Kei - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  5:04 AM)Roan Wrote: When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going be something really cool, as in "Your Demons" -- aka things that you struggle with as a person and in life.

Sadly, that is not the case. Unhappy

Same here when I saw this the other day. Unhappy

RE: Your Demon - Zaneago - Mar. 05, 2011

i would have groundon the pokemon as a demon.hahaha

RE: Your Demon - gingee703 - Mar. 05, 2011

A penguin because they are true evil!

RE: Your Demon - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 05, 2011

I would chose Roan, because he has the power to shoot exploding Yu-Gi-Oh cards at people!
And he cud make people pass out with his poet side.....

RE: Your Demon - Original_BB_4ev - Mar. 07, 2011

read the books, and watched the movie. I'd say my daemon ( <--- I think it's spelled that way) would probably be a cat. Fairly lazy. doesn't really pay much mind to what other people say. (unless it effects me) Sounds about right. Not as badass as I would wish, but honestly a cat fits me just fine. Uncertain