World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Football (Soccer) Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: General Football (Soccer) Thread (/Thread-General-Football-Soccer-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Giga - Jul. 31, 2009

Didn't, you pose like 5-1 to burton last saterday? Can't wait for the season to begin Grin

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Serotonin - Jul. 31, 2009

(Jul. 31, 2009  1:20 AM)Giga Wrote: Didn't, you pose like 5-1 to burton last saterday? Can't wait for the season to begin Grin

It was Leyton Orient.

I'm really hoping Nottingham Forest do much better this year. :]

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Giga - Jul. 31, 2009

Thanks, things are most certainly looking up for us Smile

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Kiiing - Jul. 31, 2009

ARSENAL PWNZ!!

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Giga - Aug. 01, 2009

Told you things were looking up; Birmingham 1 - Forest 2 Grin

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Galaxxy - Aug. 08, 2009

Chelsea all the way!!!

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Serotonin - Aug. 09, 2009

I had actually pencilled in seeing Forest at the Madejski today, which is pretty much my nearest stadium ...

But my Reading supporting friend has disappeared on holiday. ;[

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Havok - Aug. 09, 2009

(Jun. 22, 2009  2:41 AM)Finch Wrote: Sunderland. And for the first time in pretty much ever, we're a league above the mags!

No hard feelings guys Tongue_out

Sure, but hey we got rid of owen! best sell the team has ever made, and we even might get keegan back which would be amazing so dont think we gonna be gone for too long, cause next season were gonna be back and kickin sunderlands butt Stupid

Perhaps this could just be made a general football thread?

You'll regret selling Owen when he scores shedloads for United inevitably this season.

Traitor.

(Aug. 09, 2009  1:42 AM)♥ Wrote: Perhaps this could just be made a general football thread?

You'll regret selling Owen when he scores shedloads for United inevitably this season.

Traitor.

wait so selling a player that spent most of his time hurt was a bad thing, he also went to united and just was told that he was going to sit out the next england friendly. Sorry but he's not that great and he has spent so much time injured that he wont be back to what he once was. Plus we got money that we needed when we sold him and as could be seen today even Duff can score goals so im not a traitor, just thinking for the club as a whole not the individual players

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Guardian Odin - Aug. 09, 2009

the boston red sox

(Feb. 11, 2009  7:34 PM)Maz Wrote: Yeah ive been to a few redbull matches.
To be honest USA is not that bad. Look back to the last world cup. USA was the only team Italy could not beat.

sorry had to comment on this, the only reason that is true is because of an own goal scored on italy, that is the only reason. Speaking honestly USA sucks in the soccer world. Even mexico isn't that great, its the sad truth. That being said im a loyal Newcastle Fan till I die, and im only half english
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:40 AM)Anubis Wrote: the boston red sox

uh this is for soccer teams.... not baseball sorry anubis Unhappy

Oh. In that case, the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

(Aug. 09, 2009  7:47 AM)Anubis Wrote: Oh. In that case, the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

lol nice although its the LA Galaxy

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Crimson - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 09, 2009  7:47 AM)Anubis Wrote: Oh. In that case, the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
The mighty Ducks are awesome.

Man, back in 1996 there was a cartoon called Mighty Ducks. about a bunch of hockey playing ducks that beat stuff up.
[Image: 2iuvlzt.jpg]
Mallory was my favourite, I had an action figure of her.

I used to like that cartoon also. <3

For some reason I can't remember the big one

(Aug. 09, 2009  7:39 AM)Havok Wrote: wait so selling a player that spent most of his time hurt was a bad thing, he also went to united and just was told that he was going to sit out the next england friendly. Sorry but he's not that great and he has spent so much time injured that he wont be back to what he once was. Plus we got money that we needed when we sold him and as could be seen today even Duff can score goals so im not a traitor, just thinking for the club as a whole not the individual players

xD

I'm saying Owen was a traitor. I am a Liverpool fan.

You didn't get any money for him; he was released. At least you're not paying his extortionate wage bill though.

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Giga - Aug. 09, 2009

Yeah, IMO Owen is far past his golden days. I find them Newcastle amusing, I watched WBA v Newcastle yesterday, pretty violent stuff D:
EDIT: loll at Newt preaching that they are they (newcastle) biggest club in the world again

Going to see Forest at home to WBA soon.

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - MuchWow - Oct. 02, 2009

My fav team, ittihad from saudi arabia. are really close to winning the Asian champions league!

they are in the semi finals now, only 4 teams left. we will be facing a japanese team soon!
we won our last match in champions league 4-0!!!

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Ash - Oct. 03, 2009

Good Luck ittihad

itchyhead

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Cyber Kerberous - Oct. 10, 2009

Chelsea are the only team to love wooo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on you Blues

2-0 liverpool WOOTWOOTWOOT

(sorry ♥, just too happy to let it lie)

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - MuchWow - Oct. 22, 2009

yaaaaaaaaaaay am so0o0o0o happy!!! my team finished his first match with the japanese team, its called (nagoya grampus)

WE WON 6-2!!! ittihad is sooo close to win the Asian champions league!

the match was crazy, first half we where loosing 2-1 . second half we scored 5 goals and made the score change from 2-1 to 2-6!

the goals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR8E1wCSFtk

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 22, 2009

Carlton - fav football team

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Giga - Oct. 22, 2009

Also sorry but, Forest 1- 0 Newcastle Wink

RE: Your Favorite Soccer/Football Team ??? - Benkei - Oct. 22, 2009

Bristol rovers. League 1 baby

[Image: _42975445_teamceleb416.jpg]