World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread (/Thread-Cardfight-Vanguard-Discussion-thread)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Giraton - Mar. 06, 2014

i know someone who really likes Gauntlet decks, and he is the best player in Australia. that and having like 6 crits coming right at you and realizing you have no null guards is scary as hell, probably why he likes using the deck against new players or my friends who have no nulls. big crits is more fun than standing a vanguard again in my opinion even if it isn't necessarily better.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Dual - Mar. 06, 2014

Maybe so, but a standing vanguard is more logical, especially since it's nearly a given someone will have perfect guards in their deck.

Anyway, my mega colony deck came in today. It's just watered down Link Joker, and the deck itself sucks, but I love it. All the good cards are so cheap. Hopefully the new cards coming out will help.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Byerg - Mar. 06, 2014

(Mar. 06, 2014  4:41 AM)Dual Wrote: Anyway, my mega colony deck came in today. It's just watered down Link Joker, and the deck itself sucks, but I love it. All the good cards are so cheap. Hopefully the new cards coming out will help.

Mega Colony are 100x better with the new Machining Support and Crossride. They get their 10k G1, 12k G2, and they don't have outrageous costs for only stopping one unit from standing anymore (I'm looking at you Lady Bomb). The worst part about the support is they don't get a Machining Perfect Guard (instead getting a Quintet Wall), they don't get a Machining Draw Trigger (they ironically got a Stand Trigger instead), and the Break Ride is sadly not Machining.

Although Mega Colony have a skill that is somewhat a watered down Link Joker like you said (even tho they the OG!), Mega Colony do have the advantage of being able to do it just about every turn instead of having to wait till 1 explosive turn like Link Joker.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 07, 2014

Not Machining, but the Break Ride is EXACTLY the boost Megacolony needs. After getting shat on in EB03, it's long overdue that they become a dangerous contender.

(Mar. 06, 2014  4:36 AM)Giraton Wrote: i know someone who really likes Gauntlet decks, and he is the best player in Australia. that and having like 6 crits coming right at you and realizing you have no null guards is scary as hell, probably why he likes using the deck against new players or my friends who have no nulls. big crits is more fun than standing a vanguard again in my opinion even if it isn't necessarily better.

I read that as the guy likes to take advantage of the weaker players, and that's a terrible, terrible mindset to carry. But at least you understand that the disadvantage of late game crits is that by late game, the opponent may or will have a Perfect Guard. And even though it's "more fun", it's not a substantial substitute in competitive play if you want a guaranteed win.

Though I don't understand how he is the best player in Australia if he mains Gauntlet Buster...

---

Now I'm talking about how late-game crit sucks and all, but look at how Megacolony did it.

Machining Spark Hercules
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)-card with "Machining" in its card name] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if all of your opponent's vanguard and rear-guards are [Rest], you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+10000/[Critical]+1 until end of turn, and choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and that unit cannot [Stand] during your opponent's next stand phase.
[ACT](VC):[Soul Blast (1)-card with "Machining" in its card name] [Rest] all of your opponent's rear-guards, and this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Okay, seriously. first off, SB1 Machining to rest ALL of your opponent's rearguards. That is to say if they're not already rested, but there may be the case that one or more have not been because they can't attack and stuff. +2k, that's fine.
But look at how this condition for the LB must be met. All the opponent's RGs have to be locked, sans Vanguard because they will probably attack for Twin Drive anyway. Not only does Spark get a late-game crit, he gets 2 stages to ensure he will hit (compared to Gauntlet Buster's +3k). Stick that with the Break Ride

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Megacolony» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, that unit gets [Power]+10000 until end of turn, and [Rest] all of your opponent's units, and all of your opponent's units cannot [Stand] during your opponent's next stand phase.

This thing is horrendous. And I mean that in a good way. That will be +4 stages, +1 late game crit, and all your opponent's units cannot restand. Even the Vanguard. What can you do with that? If you're going to give a Late Game crit, give it that extra punch that makes it worth it. Like Dragonic Descendant. Seriously, I find it unfortunate that Megacolony is pretty underrated, but it can be devastating.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Giraton - Mar. 07, 2014

(Mar. 07, 2014  7:47 AM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2014  4:36 AM)Giraton Wrote: i know someone who really likes Gauntlet decks, and he is the best player in Australia. that and having like 6 crits coming right at you and realizing you have no null guards is scary as hell, probably why he likes using the deck against new players or my friends who have no nulls. big crits is more fun than standing a vanguard again in my opinion even if it isn't necessarily better.

I read that as the guy likes to take advantage of the weaker players, and that's a terrible, terrible mindset to carry. But at least you understand that the disadvantage of late game crits is that by late game, the opponent may or will have a Perfect Guard. And even though it's "more fun", it's not a substantial substitute in competitive play if you want a guaranteed win.

Though I don't understand how he is the best player in Australia if he mains Gauntlet Buster...
1. he doesn't do it in tournaments, in fact he rarely plays against younger players unless they challenge him, he just likes winning in the most ridiculous way possible against those who challenge him and doesn't know what they are getting themselves into. he only takes advantage if they challenge him, not the other way around.
2. he doesn't main gauntlet, he mains more troll decks, like tachikaze and megacollony. his newest deck already has 2 sps of the mega colony break ride (ah that card is scary). basically he just uses troll decks and happens to win allot due to both luck and skill and ended up winning nationals and almost made it to the finals in worlds. he is also known for having nearly an entire folder of gigarex's, 2 pages of sp versions.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - TentacleZooka - Mar. 08, 2014

[Image: Duo_Temptation%2C_Ryito_%28W%29.jpg]

[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)] At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, you may choose two cards with "Duo" in its card name from your hand, and discard them. If all of the discarded cards have the same name, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit, and this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
[AUTO](VC):[Soul Blast (1)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your rear-guards with "Duo" in its card name, and return it to your hand.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Yea... Even Bermuda has a stander now...

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Mar. 10, 2014

(Mar. 06, 2014  3:01 AM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote: No I am serious. I don't see the appeal of Gauntlet at all. Late game crits are inferior to restanders.
Gauntlet works well as a reversal. Early game rush decks face a huge risk against gauntlet.

The common build I see is, mid to early game => Gauntlet
Late game onwards, => Dragonic Decendent

I have seen games with the Narukami Eradicator user being on the losing end suddenly win the game due to the reversal Gauntlet gives.

Also, being forced to choose what to retire is more deadly than you think. That card is full of mind games. A good GBD player would use the skill just once to see what a player retires. Retiring a booster could mean a lack of defence/attackers since you need your front row for the next turn/to intercept. He could just CB2 again to just burn more and checks again to confirm it.

Not to mention he is a good staller. Players tends to be more cautious due to his LB4. This gives an opening for the Narukami player to stall long enough to build his hand for EDD. GBD is not meant as an end game card. EDD is. But EDD on his own isnt enough. GBD is a good card in the meantime.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 26, 2014

Updates for JP:

[Image: Eb11.jpg]
[Image: Eb12.jpg]

Updates for Eng:

[Image: 2014_release_banner.jpg]

If you guys don't know yet, here are the upcoming ENG releases:

EB07 - 4/11
BT13 - 5/7
EB08 and EB09 - 6/6

So according to how this might play along, it could look like this:

TD13 - July
BT14 - August
EB10 - September
BT15 - October
TD14 and TD15 - November
BT16 - December

Now, there are two ways of doing this, though I doubt it. TD13 and BT14 can be in a same-month release, but if it follows TD12, then they could be seperate month releases. If it was the former, then Fighter's Collection 2014 (I'm mad they haven't announced 2013 because I friggin' want Eradicator, Electric Shaper Dragon), would be fit into the year. If not, then it may be put into January.

Notice that these release fall outside of the Japanese order, as usual.

TD13 in its Japanese release falls before EB08 and EB09. The reason for the English release order is probably because lol Nouvelle Vague. Also, BT15 should fall before EB10. But EB10 was probably bumped up in release because lol Bermuda Triangle hype.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - rage sagittario - Mar. 31, 2014

Im gonna get back into this game any deck ideas

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Dual - Mar. 31, 2014

You may want to look into different clan mechanics. Each clan does different things, so it depends on how you like to play.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Thunder Dome - Mar. 31, 2014

In English or Japanese? In english (up to set 12) Revengers, Gauntlet/Descendent, Nebula Lord, Dauntless Dote/Inferno, and possibly Glory Transcore. These are mainly my locals and what I've heard from other places.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 03, 2014

BTW, since we're getting Fighter's Collection 2014 instead of 2013 (No Electric Shaper Dragon ; AWink, here are the latest units previewed. BTW, it is known that this series is getting all new units for all 23 clans, and that there are 30 cards in this set, all brand new. SPs are reprints.

[Image: 280px-Floral_Magus.png]
Floral Magus
Oracle Think Tank
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1)] Declare a card name, and reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is the card you declared, put it into your hand, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until the end of turn.
[CONT](VC)Grinuring your turn, if the number of cards in your hand is four or greater, this unit gets [Power]+2000.

[Image: 280px-FC02-007_%28Sample%29.jpg]
Twin Blade Liberator, Margaux
Gold Paladin
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)-card with "Liberator" in its card name & Choose one of your rear-guards with "Liberator" in its card name, and put it on the bottom of your deck] Look at two cards from the top of your deck, search for up to two cards, call them to separate open (RC), and those units get [Power]+5000 until end of turn, and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.

[Image: 280px-FC02-008_%28Sample%29.jpg]
Spiral Celestial, Hellm
Angel Feather
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a card from your hand, and put it into your damage zone] Choose a face up card from your damage zone, put it into your hand, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn, and if you have a face up card named "Spiral Celestial, Hellm" in your damage zone, this unit gets [Critical]+1 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] This unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

[Image: 280px-FC02-010_%28Sample%29.jpg]
Hellfire Seal Dragon, Weathercloth
Kagero (YAH BOY!)
[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Kagerō» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, that unit gets [Power]+10000 until end of turn, and choose up to two of your opponent's rear-guards, retire them, and your opponent looks at four cards from the top of his or her deck, searches for up to two grade 2 cards, calls them to separate (RC), and shuffles his or her deck.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks, if the number of rear-guards you have is more than your opponent's, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.

[Image: 280px-FC02-011_%28Sample%29.jpg]
Ancient Dragon, Volcatops
Tachikaze
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose one of your rear-guards with "Ancient Dragon" in its card name, and retire it] Choose up to two of your rear-guards with "Ancient Dragon" in its card name, and those units get [Power]+5000 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
[AUTO](VC):[Choose one of your rear-guards, and retire it] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.

[Image: 280px-Demon_Lord%2C_Dudley_Lucifer.png]
Demonic Lord, Dudley Lucifer
Spike Brothers
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Choose one of your rear-guards, and put it into your soul] At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to one card from your hand, and call it to (RC), and if that unit is a unit with "Dudley" in its card name, that unit gets [Power]+10000 until the end of turn.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] This unit gets [Power]+2000 until the end of turn.

So far, it's been pretty Legion-y. Dudleys count as a Legion at this point.

Edit:
One more for the day.

[Image: tumblr_n3frp0K2pa1ttrb6ao1_400.jpg]
Bunny Queen Beast Tamer
Pale Moon
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)] Choose up to one card from your soul for each unit you have with “Beast Tamer" in its card name, and call them to separate (RC). This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (VC), search your deck for one card, put it into your soul, and shuffle your deck.

Edit 2, 4/3/2014:
[Image: tumblr_n3hj0lgRrN1ttrb6ao1_400.jpg]
Eradicator, Twin Thunder Dragon
Narukami
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2) & Choose three cards with "Eradicator" in its card name from your hand, and discard them] Retire all of each fighter's rear-guards, and if you retired three or more with this effect, this unit gets [Critical]+2 until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC)Grinuring your main phase, when an opponent's rear-guard is put into the drop zone, this unit gets [Power]+3000.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Byerg - Apr. 07, 2014

Wait is that Seal Dragons support I see? Nope these are obviously fake, 0/10.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 08, 2014

Edit: This post was the result of unfortunate circumstances dealt at the wrong time.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Dual - Apr. 08, 2014

I think he was just playing around with the fact that there hasn't been Seal Dragon support for a while, not attacking you.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 08, 2014

Sorry. I'm high-strung because of an incident with the USPS, so I'm literally taking my anger out on everyone.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 12, 2014

Since my outburst 5 days ago, I've neglected to update news on Fighter Collection 2014. Out of all previewed cards, there are now more than 75% complete, including SPs. Here are the ones I missed.

[Image: 847141235.jpg]
Blue Storm Marine General, Demitrius
Aqua Force
[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1)] When an «Aqua Force» rides this unit, you may pay the cost. If you do, it gets [Power]+10000, and "[AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks a vanguard, if its the fourth battle or greater that turn, draw two cards, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and retire it" until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.

[Image: 280px-847141166.jpg]
Edicting Star-vader, Halcium
Link Joker
[CONT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):All of your units with "Я" in its card name get "[Boost]", "[Intercept]" and "[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (GC) or intercepts, this unit gets [Shield]+5000 until end of that battle.".
[CONT](VC):All of your units with "Я" in its card name are also «Link Joker».

[Image: 280px-Peredur.jpg]
Halberd Revenger, Peredur
Shadow Paladin
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose two of your rear-guards with "Revenger" in its card name, and retire them] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+10000/[Critical]+1 until end of that battle.
[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)-card with "Revenger" in its card name] When this is placed on (VC), you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 1 or less card, call it to (RC) in the same column as this unit, and shuffle your deck.

[Image: 280px-FC02-012_%28Sample%29.jpg]
Shura Stealth Dragon, Yozakurakongo
Nubatama
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose two cards from your hand, and discard them] This unit gets [Power]+10000 until end of turn, and if the number of cards in your opponent's hand is four or greater, choose two cards at random from your opponent's hand, bind them face down, and at the end of that turn, your opponent puts all those cards that were bound with this effect into his or her hand. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks, if the number of cards in your hand is greater than your opponent's, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.

[Image: Dai_Kaiser.jpeg]
Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser
Dimension Police
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)-card with "Dimensional Robo" in its card name] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets drive check +1 until end of that battle. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn. (This ability cannot be used even if the cost is not paid.)
[CONT](VC):If you have a card named "Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
(No, seriously, this is some crazy carp right here.)

[Image: 280px-FC02-004_%28Sample%29.jpg]
Sprout Jewel Knight, Camille
Royal Paladin
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1)] At the beginning of your main phase, if the number of rear-guards you have is three or less, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card with "Jewel Knight" in its card name, call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.

[Image: 280px-Nightsnow.jpg]
Drift Ice Swordsman, Nightsnow
Granblue
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose one of your rear-guards, and retire it] Choose one card from your drop zone, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
[ACT](Drop zone):[Counter Blast (2) & Soul Blast (2)] If you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard, ride this card as [Stand].

[Image: 280px-Persephone.jpg]
Goddess of Four Seasons, Persephone
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Soul Blast (6)] Look at three cards from the top of your deck, put them on top of your deck in any order, draw a card, and Soul Charge (1).
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (VC), choose one of your rear-guards, search your deck for up to three cards with the same name as that unit, put them into your soul, and shuffle your deck.

[Image: 847139960.jpg]
Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyard
Dimension Police
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Choose one of your rear-guards with "Dimensional Robo" in its card name and put it into your soul] Search your deck for a grade 3 card with "Dimensional Robo" in its card name, ride it, and shuffle your deck, and that unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC): At the beginning of your attack step, if this unit’s [Power] is 15000 or greater, this unit gets [Critical]+1 until end of that battle.

[Image: 1979615_701843556527852_741682603_n.jpg]
Echo of Nemesis
Dark Irregular
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When this unit attacks, if the number of cards in your soul is ten or greater, until end of that battle, this unit gets [Power]+10000, and your opponent cannot call grade 1 or greater units to (GC) from his or her hand.
[ACT](VC):[Soul Blast (1)-grade 0 card] Soul Charge (2). This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.

[Image: 280px-847139934.jpg]
Super Dimensional Robo, Shadow Kaiser
Dimension Police
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.
[ACT](RC):[Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] If you have a unit named "Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser" in your (VC), search your deck for up to one card named "Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser", ride it as [Stand], and shuffle your deck.

[Image: 280px-847141939.jpg]
Holly Musketeer, Elvira
Neo Nectar
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1)] When your card with "Musketeer" in its card name is placed on (RC) due to an effect from one of your cards, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Critical]+1 until end of turn.
[ACT](VC):[Soul Blast (1) & Choose one of your rear-guards with "Musketeer" in its card name, and retire it] Look at up to five cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card with "Musketeer" in its card name, call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.

[Image: 280px-847140668.jpg]
Covert Demonic Dragon, Kasumi Rogue
Murakumo
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1)] When your unit is placed on (GC) from your hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card with the same card name as that unit, and call it to (GC) as [Rest], and shuffle your deck.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] Choose one of your grade 2 or greater rear-guards, search your deck up to one card with the same card name as that unit, call it to (RC), shuffle your deck, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect on the bottom of your deck.

[Image: 280px-Sage%27s_Egg%2C_Minette.jpg]
Sage's Egg, Minette
Great Nature
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)] Choose one of your rear-guards, that unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, draw a card, and retire that unit.
[AUTO](VC)Grinuring your end phase, when your rear-guard is put into the drop zone, choose a card from your damage zone, and turn it face up.

Edit:
I just found these. Weird that V-Mundi didn't have links for them on the forums...good thing I checked the wiki.

[Image: 280px-FC02-025_%28Sample%29.jpg]
Machining Warsickle
Megacolony
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)] At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, if the attack did not hit during that battle, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose your opponent's vanguard, and that unit cannot [Stand] during your opponent's next stand phase.
[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)-card with "Machining" in its card name] When this unit is placed on (VC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one card with "Machining" in its card name from your soul, and call it to (RC) as [Rest].

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Duo_Delicious_Girl,_Chao
Duo Delicious Girl, Chao
Bermuda Triangle
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1)] At the beginning of your main phase, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your unit with "Duo" in its card name, return it to your hand, and choose one of your rear-guard with the same card name as that unit, return it to your hand.
[AUTO](VC): When another unit you have is returned to hand from (RC), this unit gets [Power]+3000 until the end of turn.

[Image: 280px-847141197.jpg]
Merkur Blaukluger
Nova Grappler
[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2)-card with "Blau" in its card name] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] all of your rear-guards with "Blau" on its card name in the front row.
[AUTO](VC): During your battle phase, when your unit becomes [Stand], this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Byerg - Apr. 12, 2014

Machining Warsickle: This card's late game advantage is unreal! I could easily see this being ran over their current Machining G3s.
Echo of Nemesis: If this was an "Amon" card I think I'd quit CFV until it was banned lmao. Still looks pretty great for Dantarian builds though.
Drift Ice Swordsman, Nightsnow: Yay a good Granblue G3 that won't clog your rows and make you deck out 10x faster.
Edicting Star-vader, Halcium: SAY GOODBYE TO BAD GLENDIOS HANDS, SAY HELLO TO RIDICULOUS COLUMNS. Wow this card is going to be some fuuuuuun!

By the way, Persephone is Genesis I'm guessing?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 13, 2014

Oops, yeah it is. It was late when I psoted this so I couldn't fix everything.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Byerg - Apr. 16, 2014

Tested a few matches with Warsickle...wow this card is ridiculous. It obviously shines in the late game where you have to guard pretty much every single VG attack because of the potential of your opponent drive checking a crit. So when you enter that stage of the game, this just amounts you massive advantage.
Your opponent doesn't get Twin Drive check, he doesn't force you to use cards to guard his attack, and he only gets 1 extra card to guard your attacks on the next turn.
AND IF HE DOES MANAGE TO GUARD, YOU GET TO LIMIT BREAK AGAIN. SO FAIR.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 16, 2014

Is that with the Break Ride or with Warsickle on its own?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Byerg - Apr. 16, 2014

(Apr. 16, 2014  6:54 PM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote: Is that with the Break Ride or with Warsickle on its own?

That's with just Warsickle himself, with the Break Ride you don't even have to use cards to guard the RGs. Unless your opponent retires some units to attack, but that forces more cards for him to drop from his hand.
Though I will say, Warsickle can be avoided if you ride another G3 on your turn, so he's not extremely broken. Once again though, every card you can force out of your opponent's hand helps.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 22, 2014

So Genesis is running Regalias. The one on the left is Norn and the one on the right is the CEO of Genesis, Yggdrasil.

But for Shadow Paladins, it's...
Blaster Dark Revenger "Abyss"
Revenger, Phantom Blaster "Abyss"

Oh. My god. They really got lazy with this.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Thunder Dome - May. 12, 2014

Can't believe Nouvelle is coming out in less than a month for English. Well I'm happy because Chaos Breaker needs something than will put up a fight against it. Blau's and Immortal Asura should be fun to be able to play in English as well. I want to build one of the Nova Decks, but considering the Japanese versions of the boss cards are a decent amount I'm not positive. Although I may or may not play to many of those decks because most people in my meta don't run the same thing (Only exceptions being Link Joker, Gold Paladin, and Revengers) but it would be cool to play some in person.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Byerg - May. 12, 2014

Spike Brothers will easily be a Tier 1 deck in Japan after BT16 releases.

Bloody Ogre Break Ride over Bad End Dragger is GG.
Bloody Ogre gets the 10k from Break Ride, so that's 30k base after you Legion.
Your rearguards get 15k just for attacking, and you can attack 4 times just for the cost of 2 CBs.
Highspeed Brakki gives himself an extra 5k, so that's 29k, and Silver Blaze gives himself an extra 10k, so 34k for him.
If you have even more unflipped damage, you get an EXTRA attack for just 1 CB thanks to Frozen Ogre, which you can use multiple times in one turn.

Like I said, it's GG.