World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread (/Thread-Cardfight-Vanguard-Discussion-thread)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Axel Phantom - Aug. 23, 2012

i dont gotta worry about any kagero stuff untell amber dragons, and im almost finished with my narukami deck, the only thing i am missing are vermillions

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Aug. 23, 2012

argg, why are flash sheilds so darn hard to find in jap! i dont care for the price i just need to find two so i can complete my stinking deck! my god, my deck was budget till this point, flash sheilds in jap are one of the most painfully hard to find cards ever! and when i do find one, i dont have the money or it's in the $100 range (man ebay sellers expect too much).

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 23, 2012

(Aug. 23, 2012  1:05 PM)Giraton Wrote: argg, why are flash sheilds so darn hard to find in jap! i dont care for the price i just need to find two so i can complete my stinking deck! my god, my deck was budget till this point, flash sheilds in jap are one of the most painfully hard to find cards ever! and when i do find one, i dont have the money or it's in the $100 range (man ebay sellers expect too much).
I could buy a guard-less John Madden deck for the price of that.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Aug. 24, 2012

(Aug. 23, 2012  7:28 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  12:45 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: That's what happens when you build OTT. Oracle Think Tanks are one of THE MOST expensive clans in the game. And I stress expensive. Have you seen how much it costs to get a full set of CEO Amaterasus? How much it'll be to get the G2 and G3 Tsukuyomis because they're FREAKING TRIPLO [RRR]ARES?! And then there's Silent Tom, who's a must in EVERY OTT deck, so you can expect and should've expected OTT to be mad expensive.

No kidding. Though I'm not running Tsukuyomis because: 1) They aren't consistent 2) Full Moon Tsukuyomi only hits for 9k unboosted if you don't have the other Tsukuyomis in the soul 3) It's TOO expensive for me to run a Tsukuyomi deck. I basically runtwo other decks, GoPala and Nova Graps and are tournament ready except the latter which I need two Kaisers to complete. Though I'm pretty sure the Tsukuyomis will drop in price in a month or so, the ride chain is WAY too hyped.

Unlikely for the price to drop. They're very different from the usual ride chain because it has ways to recover from it (still getting the required G1 and G2 in the soul later on. The build is absurdly popular and on my side (Singapore), the price has always been consistent for it (Japanese). Recently, there has been a mad rush for Tsukuyomi cards for English releases due to an upcoming large scale tournament..

Giraton
Do you mean Isuelts? If its Japanese, those are absurdly hard to find now. Probably due to the meta shift to BT06 and the temporary ban on BB for the asian circuit in Japan causing a halt in people buying em BT01 Japanese packs.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 24, 2012

So you guys know about this, right?

[Image: 02904518.png]

無幻の兵団
Mugen no heidan
Infinite Phantom Legion
Featuring 6 new Death army units and reprints
of important cards from the Nova Grappler
Total 35 types (6 new units+ 29 reprints)
RRR:2, RR:5, R:8, C: 20 + 2 SP

[Image: 0a1b12db.png]

神託の戦乙女
Shintaku no ikusa otome
Celestial Valkyries
Featuring 7 new Battle sisters units and reprint
of important cards from Oracle Think Tank
Total 35 types (7 new units+ 28 reprints)
RRR:2, RR:5, R:8, C: 20 + 2 SP

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Aug. 24, 2012

I'm already aware and I'm curious as to what the reprints are

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Aug. 24, 2012

was wondering when someone was going to post those. anybody else hopeing for a oracle limit breaker (i don't even play oracles and i want to see one)?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 24, 2012

They'll come. Every Clan has been getting their own Limit Breaker since Set 6. Even EB03 confirmed it with Spike Brother's Demonic Lord, Dudley Emperor and Megacolony's Martial Arts Mutant, Master Beetle. I'm pretty sure these Extra Boosters will do the same.

Every new set that features certain Clan support always gives said Clans Limit Breaks. Nova Grapplers and Oracle Think Tanks are no exception, and it's ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY'RE GETTING 'EM. Misaki's been carped on too much in the series that I can't even stand to watch Season 2 anymore.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 24, 2012

Yeah, I saw that a while ago. I hope they reprint all Null Guards. I know they wont though. I'm also going to a free play thing for CFV tomorrow.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Dual - Aug. 25, 2012

AH! I just watched like 2 minutes of the episode 1 dubbed. Aichis voice is TERRIBLE! I am never watching the dubbed vanguard again!

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Aug. 25, 2012

(Aug. 25, 2012  12:11 AM)Beyniac Wrote: AH! I just watched like 2 minutes of the episode 1 dubbed. Aichis voice is TERRIBLE! I am never watching the dubbed vanguard again!

You're quick to bash on the dub now aren't ya? I thought Aichi's Japanese voice was too feminine when he was still "Shy-chi" I thought the Dub was on par with the Japanese voice-over and seeing as how the English Dub wasn't changed much from its counterpart unlike some "kid's anime" that got the shaft.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 25, 2012

Rule of Watching Anime:

Never judged by the first episode. Give it a few more, then judge it.

I gave this anime to its second season until I started to hate it.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 25, 2012

(Aug. 25, 2012  3:08 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Rule of Watching Anime:

Never judged by the first episode. Give it a few more, then judge it.

I gave this anime to its second season until I started to hate it.
The only episode actually really liked was 82. Ultimate Justice Sword! Does anyone play Spike Brothers?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 25, 2012

Everyone likes Episode 82. Even all of VMundi LOVED Episode 82. I haven't seen it yet, and I'm not the type to skip eps...

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Dual - Aug. 25, 2012

Ok ok. I'll try to bear aichi's voice long enough to make a better judgment.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Aug. 27, 2012

(Aug. 24, 2012  11:55 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Yeah, I saw that a while ago. I hope they reprint all Null Guards. I know they wont though. I'm also going to a free play thing for CFV tomorrow.

Dont rule it out completely though. They did mention essential cards being reprinted. It could be like how they did for Bermuda Triangle.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 27, 2012

Essential cards.... I can only hope for an Alfred reprint. Even though I play SDD.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Aug. 28, 2012

(Aug. 27, 2012  2:32 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Essential cards.... I can only hope for an Alfred reprint. Even though I play SDD.
If there is a specific RP booster / Extra booster release, perhaps.

And this just came in.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/13559677.html

Reprint of negates/Nulls are expected. Probably with the corrected text this time. 28 and 29 reprints... wow.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Aug. 29, 2012

ok this is some stupid stuf right here:
just thought i should post this just to see what reaction it causes here. if mods wish to remove it they can, i honestly don't care.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos Blader - Aug. 29, 2012

(Aug. 29, 2012  11:19 AM)Giraton Wrote: ok this is some stupid stuf right here.

I'm fairly sure it's a joke ...

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Aug. 30, 2012

Pretty sure Yu-Gi-Oh! fanboys created this video it is funny though. On a side note "Damned Charging Lance" is more risqué than "Hell Spider" or "Bloody Hercules" wonder why they change it in the English anime

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Shadowmaster77 - Aug. 30, 2012

My younger brother love Vanguard and he is highly offended by that video. Also Vanguard is getting to be quite popular, but it will not replace Yu-Gi-Oh!

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - pocketpulls - Aug. 30, 2012

Must finish English only Pale Moon deck noooooow!

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Aug. 31, 2012

Is Juggernaut Maximum worth it for $10 and is Cheer Girl, Marilyn a rip off if I were to buy her at $15?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 31, 2012

You can get Juggernaut Maximum from "CoolStuffInc" for $4. Marilyn is about $10.