World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread (/Thread-Cardfight-Vanguard-Discussion-thread)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Dual - Aug. 10, 2012

Should I out this is purchase consultation thread? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENGLISH-Cardfight-Vanguard-Slash-of-Silver-Wolf-Trial-Starter-Deck-NEW-SEALED-/230830571832?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35be930138 is it fake.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Byerg - Aug. 10, 2012

What would make you think it is?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Dual - Aug. 10, 2012

Just being my paranoid cheap self Grin Sorry.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Voltage - Aug. 10, 2012

How much will it cost me to build a spike bros deck

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 10, 2012

(Aug. 10, 2012  4:43 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: How much will it cost me to build a spike bros deck
With or without null guards?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Voltage - Aug. 10, 2012

give me an estimate for both

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 10, 2012

Alright, I think I've got it. A standard 4x null guard deck would run you $160 minimum, $168 maximum on Ebay. I'm guessing since Spike Bros. nulls are 12-14 a pop, and you still have to buy four cards to cover their missing spot, maybe $110-120?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 11, 2012

Tl;Dr: I got second place with my untested, no Saw, Angel Feathers deck in today's tournament.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 17, 2012

I think my parents are getting a bit annoyed. I have a tournament every day on the weekend. If I go to a Beyblade tournament on a Saturday, I'll go to a Vangaurd tournament on Sunday, and vice versa. If I don't play Beyblade either day, I'll go to a Vanguard tournament Saturday and Sunday anyways.
Vanguard @ Blue Ox (Greenville): Saturday
Vangaurd @ Tier Zer0 (Goldsboro, hometown): Saturday
Vanguard @ Game Theory (Raleigh) Sunday

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Houka Inumuta - Aug. 19, 2012

I like Ren Suzugamori. You can never go wrong with Visual Kei-clad guys. Smile

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Aug. 20, 2012

if i were to put Mr Invicible in a kegero trial deck, how manny should i put in and what cards should i replace with them. my brother and I have thought of using mr Invicibles ability to get back counterblasts for conroe, beserk dragon and of cause, dragonic overlord.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Voltage - Aug. 20, 2012

that is a cool idea for a deck

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Aug. 20, 2012

to be perfectly honest, not my idea. one of the guys off cgcaster came up with the idea.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Voltage - Aug. 20, 2012

you could probably make a whole kagero and nova grappler deck that would work well

umm, not sure how i would make that. i think just a kagero deck with a few unflip and standing nova's will do but not a full deck of fusion.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 20, 2012

I tech Brakki in everything. I'm kidding, but I heard Brakki is nice in a Galahad chain.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 20, 2012

Ew, Stands in Kagero? Not so much, but Stands with Kagero-Nubatama work a lot better.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Blazeburn - Aug. 20, 2012

Which is the best out of these decks: Narukami Trial Deck,Royal Paladin Trial Deck or Gold paladin Trial Deck?

Today i heard the CV english dub. AAAH! My EARS! Their voices are horrible. Anyone else feel the same way?

(Aug. 20, 2012  6:23 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Which is the best out of these decks: Narukami Trial Deck,Royal Paladin Trial Deck or Gold paladin Trial Deck?

Today i heard the CV english dub. AAAH! My EARS! Their voices are horrible. Anyone else feel the same way?

:looks at page 17 of this topic: hmm, what do you think?

all those decks are like the entire game, no deck is better than another, but gold paladins are cheep once you get the deck, cause you only need 2 more cards to basicly finnish a basic deck. i would go for gold just for that, but it's personal game play. nearly every page of this topic is filled with a question like this.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 22, 2012

I'd play Spike Brothers if I thought they were fun enough. Just the fact that they're cheap and good don't really change anything. I play Vanguard for fun. I like to chill with people, and just play a casual game of Vanguard. I don't mind paying xxx for a deck that I really enjoy.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Dual - Aug. 22, 2012

(Aug. 20, 2012  6:23 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Which is the best out of these decks: Narukami Trial Deck,Royal Paladin Trial Deck or Gold paladin Trial Deck?

The english dub is out?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 22, 2012

(Aug. 22, 2012  11:50 PM)Beyniac Wrote:

The english dub is out?
http://www.youtube.com/cardfightvanguard

I've been waiting for 41 to come out forever.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Aug. 23, 2012

I have been building my Oracle Think Tank deck for a few weeks now and it killed my wallet faster than I thought it would. So I sold off most of my Angel Feathers just so I could build my OTT deck. I'm halfway done building it,only need 3 more CEOs, 3 Silent Toms, 2 Wiseman, 2 Cocoas, and 3 Chocolats and I'm done. I hate being poor Tired

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 23, 2012

That's what happens when you build OTT. Oracle Think Tanks are one of THE MOST expensive clans in the game. And I stress expensive. Have you seen how much it costs to get a full set of CEO Amaterasus? How much it'll be to get the G2 and G3 Tsukuyomis because they're FREAKING TRIPLO [RRR]ARES?! And then there's Silent Tom, who's a must in EVERY OTT deck, so you can expect and should've expected OTT to be mad expensive.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Aug. 23, 2012

(Aug. 23, 2012  12:45 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: That's what happens when you build OTT. Oracle Think Tanks are one of THE MOST expensive clans in the game. And I stress expensive. Have you seen how much it costs to get a full set of CEO Amaterasus? How much it'll be to get the G2 and G3 Tsukuyomis because they're FREAKING TRIPLO [RRR]ARES?! And then there's Silent Tom, who's a must in EVERY OTT deck, so you can expect and should've expected OTT to be mad expensive.

No kidding. Though I'm not running Tsukuyomis because: 1) They aren't consistent 2) Full Moon Tsukuyomi only hits for 9k unboosted if you don't have the other Tsukuyomis in the soul 3) It's TOO expensive for me to run a Tsukuyomi deck. I basically runtwo other decks, GoPala and Nova Graps and are tournament ready except the latter which I need two Kaisers to complete. Though I'm pretty sure the Tsukuyomis will drop in price in a month or so, the ride chain is WAY too hyped.