World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
DRAWINGS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: DRAWINGS (/Thread-DRAWINGS--27495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DRAWINGS - Sparta - May. 23, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  10:16 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  10:09 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:32 PM)Greimatter Wrote: dragoonrocks, I swear each drawing you upload is significantly better than the last.

Haha agreed.

@BeybladePotter: thank you. If you're wondering, I drew that picture freehand. No instruction, no rulers, just a pencil, a piece of paper and a ready mind.

Should I use instruction? Or is that considered cheating?

You drew that picture without using an already existing one for reference? If so, I applaud you as that is much more difficult. And, it's actually pretty good. Smile

Yah, I did. You can tell there's over 9000 erase marks. The eyes were the most difficult, at the beginning without the outer shells they looked like lamps. But thank you Smile

RE: DRAWINGS - Raigeko13 - May. 23, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  11:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I drew an idea for a Flame II wheel. I don't have anything right now, as I'm at schol, but I'll upload it later today...

[Image: p5230243.jpg]
Uploaded.

XD I gave it a weight too. 35.7 grams. Lol idk why that, but that shall be it.

RE: DRAWINGS - Greimatter - May. 24, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  11:37 PM)Sparta Wrote: Yah, I did. You can tell there's over 9000 erase marks. The eyes were the most difficult, at the beginning without the outer shells they looked like lamps. But thank you Smile

When it comes to eyes, it helps to remember that eyes really aren't flat. When drawing the eyelids, imagine the lines wrapping around a marble.

RE: DRAWINGS - Dragoonrocks - May. 24, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  10:16 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  10:09 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:32 PM)Greimatter Wrote: dragoonrocks, I swear each drawing you upload is significantly better than the last.

Haha agreed.

@BeybladePotter: thank you. If you're wondering, I drew that picture freehand. No instruction, no rulers, just a pencil, a piece of paper and a ready mind.

Should I use instruction? Or is that considered cheating?

You drew that picture without using an already existing one for reference? If so, I applaud you as that is much more difficult. And, it's actually pretty good. Smile

If you were wondering, I use no reference of any kind...But for the logo's of the various anime's i check out various pictures since i dont know how a logo of an anime looks like...after getting a rough idea of the logo...i draw it freehand...Thank you guys for the nice comments... Smile

(May. 23, 2011  10:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: Should I use instruction? Or is that considered cheating?

Nope note at all...at first you need to use instructions and use references for your drawings...thats how you get the hang of it...Afterwards you would be able to draw anything you want with just a pencil, eraser and a strong iron will..Pinching_eyes

RE: DRAWINGS - BeybladerPotter - May. 24, 2011

Of course not! For beginners like you and me, it's okay to use instructions!
Vegeta
Comments, suggestions are very much appreciated.

(May. 24, 2011  8:41 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Of course not! For beginners like you and me, it's okay to use instructions!
Vegeta Comments, suggestions are very much appreciated.

Ha nice one there...but i think it would be rather better if u just shaded with a pencil...but overall the pic is pretty awesome..Wink

Thanks! I know but yeah I'm not really good at shading with pencils.

RE: DRAWINGS - Kujikato - May. 24, 2011

just a random pic, and yes, i do graffiti
[Image: Photoon2011-05-24at1530.jpg]

Pretty cool if you ask me. But why does it look like its flipped?

(May. 24, 2011  9:30 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Pretty cool if you ask me. But why does it look like its flipped?

Thats just lateral inversion..go look yourself in the mirror...your left side would be your right and vice versa...he must have taken the picture that way..

I see....I knew that. It's unusual for me to see pics like that..

it is flipped, sorry, i had to use my webcam

No problem! I understand.

btw BP, what should i fix in that drawing?

Hmm...I see that you made a sketch of him in the lower right part. I suggest you finish that one.

its supposed to be part of his face, it has a clearer pic of the 4-tomoe sharingan

Ah I see, then I suggest you make the body a little bit bigger. Also, the neck is kinda short and slim. It is also too detailed but that's just me.

haha, were diffrent i see, i like details you like the basic structure...... oh well, gonna make the neck better soon Smile

Hey guys...decided to draw Kyoya today...hope you like it...feedbacks are always welcomed... Smile

That drawing of Kyouya us waaaay beter than mine.

RE: DRAWINGS - Sparta - May. 25, 2011

Wow, that drawing is very nice Smile. I'm not good enough myself to be giving advice, so all I can say is nice job, love the cross things under the eyes!

RE: DRAWINGS - poisongasher - May. 25, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  9:29 AM)eddic Wrote: I couldn't find another thread just about drawings, so I made one!
the drawings do not have to be beyblade-drawings.

so I'll just start: this is my drawing of Ginga Hagane, made for not too long ago.
[Image: IMG_0043.JPG]

thays soooo good

RE: DRAWINGS - Sparta - May. 25, 2011

Umm....that was the first post...why would you quote that? Uncertain

RE: DRAWINGS - Greimatter - May. 25, 2011

(May. 24, 2011  2:02 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Hey guys...decided to draw Kyoya today...hope you like it...feedbacks are always welcomed... Smile

Love the eyes and the shading.

RE: DRAWINGS - Dragoonrocks - May. 25, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  2:08 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Love the eyes and the shading.

(May. 25, 2011  12:30 AM)Sparta Wrote: Wow, that drawing is very nice Smile. I'm not good enough myself to be giving advice, so all I can say is nice job, love the cross things under the eyes!

(May. 24, 2011  4:08 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: That drawing of Kyouya us waaaay beter than mine.

Well thank you guys for your support...I was recently brought back to Drawings with the help of this thread..I decided to draw a character one day and the next time you know it i was drawing all the time...Anyways thanks for the feedback guys...