World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Post Your Desktop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Post Your Desktop (/Thread-Post-Your-Desktop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Post Your Desktop - Tototototototo - Sep. 26, 2008

(Sep. 25, 2008  11:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: eagles are dumb
literally

you shut the hell up, communist

RE: Post Your Desktop - bugturtles - Sep. 26, 2008

[Image: picture1ed8.png]

RE: Post Your Desktop - Evan - Sep. 26, 2008

[Image: 26417495zw6.png]

RE: Post Your Desktop - Pikachao - Sep. 27, 2008

[Image: desktop-1.png]

RE: Post Your Desktop - Bey Brad - Sep. 27, 2008

clean your desktop

RE: Post Your Desktop - Pikachao - Sep. 27, 2008

I've had firefox set to download to desktop and I haven't bothered cleaning it since I changed it. I'll do it sometime when I can be bothered lol.

I was more expecting comments about the tauren now I come to think about it. xD

RE: Post Your Desktop - May The Pirate - Oct. 01, 2008

Here's mine for now:
[Image: desktopbs6.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

Clicky the thumbnail Smile

I got the Venus this morning G Smile Was bouncing around going "Yay!"

RE: Post Your Desktop - Alice - Oct. 02, 2008

Cool desktop, Gekiryu!

And OH MY GOD, I seriously cannot stand more than about 6 icons on my desktop. The image you posted drives me mad, Pikachao LOL.

RE: Post Your Desktop - May The Pirate - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  11:17 AM)Alice Wrote: Cool desktop, Gekiryu!

And OH MY GOD, I seriously cannot stand more than about 6 icons on my desktop. The image you posted drives me mad, Pikachao LOL.

The "Hide desktop" option is always a good one Tongue_out
I hate it too. I don't think you can hide icons in the Mac, it's annoying when using Dreamborn's Mac.

RE: Post Your Desktop - Pikachao - Oct. 02, 2008

Quote:And OH MY GOD, I seriously cannot stand more than about 6 icons on my desktop. The image you posted drives me mad, Pikachao LOL.

Obsessive compulsive? =/

RE: Post Your Desktop - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 02, 2008

I like to have a little icons on my Desktop, by I have icons to the stuff I use day in, day out such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, messenger and the net etc =D.

(Oct. 02, 2008  3:08 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I like to have a little icons on my Desktop, by I have icons to the stuff I use day in, day out such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, messenger and the net etc =D.

Whereas I have icons of everything I download to desktop and never bother cleaning it until I realise there's no space left. xD

EDIT: Why do you bother cleaning it up so much? I mean, as long as you don't download a load of stuff it should get too full. =/

RE: Post Your Desktop - Bey Brad - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  1:50 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

I hate it too. I don't think you can hide icons in the Mac, it's annoying when using Dreamborn's Mac.

the point of a desktop on the mac is to just throw files there before sorting them, not to actually keep things there

RE: Post Your Desktop - May The Pirate - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  6:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  1:50 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

the point of a desktop on the mac is to just throw files there before sorting them, not to actually keep things there

Dreamborn doesn't know the meaning of the word "Sorting" XD

RE: Post Your Desktop - AnnieDuck - Oct. 02, 2008

[Image: rodartedesktop.jpg]

You play Diablo 2 annie? <3

What Bnet server? I played USeast but I gave up when my chars expired. Played an epic hammerdin before. Joyful_3

RE: Post Your Desktop - AnnieDuck - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  8:23 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: You play Diablo 2 annie? <3

What Bnet server? I played USeast but I gave up when my chars expired. Played an epic hammerdin before. Joyful_3

USEast.

No-one from Blizzard is really paying attention to DII anymore so you can still play with expired characters, lol

(Oct. 02, 2008  8:48 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  8:23 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: You play Diablo 2 annie? <3

USEast.

No-one from Blizzard is really paying attention to DII anymore so you can still play with expired characters, lol

Pretty sure I deleted them when I realised they were expired. Q.Q

That's cool though I'll make a char soon. Friend Message or add Surfingpikachao sometime. Joyful_3

And since when did they ever care about D2? The last time I saw an update was like, 2003 or something pathetic like that. -.-

EDIT: [Image: desktop2zt6.th.png][Image: thpix.gif]

RE: Post Your Desktop - Kei - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  11:17 AM)Alice Wrote: And OH MY GOD, I seriously cannot stand more than about 6 icons on my desktop. The image you posted drives me mad, Pikachao LOL.

Ha, I feel the same way. Very rarely do I ever have more than 1-3 icons on my desktop.

(Oct. 02, 2008  11:06 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  11:17 AM)Alice Wrote: And OH MY GOD, I seriously cannot stand more than about 6 icons on my desktop. The image you posted drives me mad, Pikachao LOL.

Ha, I feel the same way. Very rarely do I ever have more than 1-3 icons on my desktop.

None of this matters anyways, you can hotkey whatever you want if you really want to be quick about using it and the start menu is always there. Wink

RE: Post Your Desktop - Roan - Nov. 05, 2008

[Image: mjpg75.png]

REPRESENT YUH YUH

RE: Post Your Desktop - Pikachao - Nov. 10, 2008

Finally did a desktop cleanup and decided to hide the taskbar for some more space. =]

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Surfingpikachao/Desktoplol.png

RE: Post Your Desktop - AnchoredCross - Nov. 10, 2008

(Aug. 15, 2008  3:18 AM)Elmo Wrote: booooooooo
[Image: hahacy5.png]

Monster Hunter! Are you a Portable or Freedom fan? I'm an HR6 in Portable 2nd, getting 2nd G pretty soon.

RE: Post Your Desktop - May The Pirate - Nov. 10, 2008

Part of me wishes the person who made this background didnt put their names there, would've looked much nicer.

[Image: screencapwz5.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

RE: Post Your Desktop - Elmo - Nov. 11, 2008

(Nov. 10, 2008  4:49 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Monster Hunter! Are you a Portable or Freedom fan? I'm an HR6 in Portable 2nd, getting 2nd G pretty soon.

Whoa I never expected anyone to quote me to talk about Monster Hunter O_O
I only have Freedom (can't really buy imports easily), waiting for Freedom Unite. I'm only HR5 at the moment, with no incentive to get better because there's no friends willing to play, and I don't have xlink kai yet (I'll get it once Unite comes out in the spring). I guess I could solo to HR6, but the dual-G-rank monsters piss me off...and I'm not patient in waiting for them to separate.