World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Post Your Desktop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Post Your Desktop (/Thread-Post-Your-Desktop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Post Your Desktop - Katashi - Dec. 21, 2007

Drama ensues!

RE: Post Your Desktop - Bey Brad - Dec. 21, 2007

SexyMichael Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:if by serious business you mean pretentious and overrated

Brad puts his penis in your vagina, so your opinion isn't valid.

user was banned for one week for this incredibly degrading comment

RE: Post Your Desktop - bugturtles - Dec. 21, 2007

[Image: picture1zj6.th.png]

I like my desktop. SGC2C ftw.

I like my icons more. Some are mismatched but blah. Mixed icon sets together.

RE: Post Your Desktop - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 21, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:if by serious business you mean pretentious and overrated

Brad puts his penis in your vagina, so your opinion isn't valid.

user was banned for one week for this incredibly degrading comment

wait, really? i thought this was a joke.
it was all in good fun, I'm not sure why you can't see this.

Because it was a ridiculous thing to say, not to mention sexist.

We joke about racism and homophobia all the time, this isn't really any different.
i'm sorry but i think this whole thing would be different if he had said it to someone else, and i think your over reacting to what he said.

too bad the damage is already done. :\

Guitar_Legend Wrote:We joke about racism and homophobia all the time, this isn't really any different.
i'm sorry but i think this whole thing would be different if he had said it to someone else, and i think your over reacting to what he said.

too bad the damage is already done. :\

If it was said to another user on the board, it would've been precisely the same. Not to mention, it was a decision based on more than one event, but it was more the straw that broke the camel's back.

EDIT: Also, do we really joke about racism and homophobia? The last overtly racist comment got someone banned. Lips_sealed

RE: Post Your Desktop - Nic - Dec. 21, 2007

SexyMichael Wrote:And Radiohead are serious business.

What's Radiohead? I think I might have heard of it before.

Edit: Ok, it's a band? I guess I haven't heard their stuff before.

RE: Post Your Desktop - AnnieDuck - Dec. 21, 2007

you're not missing much

RE: Post Your Desktop - Roan - Dec. 21, 2007

AnnieDuck Wrote:you're not missing much

I lol'd

RE: Post Your Desktop - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 21, 2007

nvm lol random thoughts topic

come back michaellllll

RE: Post Your Desktop - Alice - Dec. 21, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:Because it was a ridiculous thing to say, not to mention sexist.

I'm sorry, but what? You let people get away with much more around here and you know it.

I know you don't like Michael because he doesn't let you get away with finding faults in EVERYONE, but he really didn't deserve a ban.

Alice Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Because it was a ridiculous thing to say, not to mention sexist.

I'm sorry, but what? You let people get away with much more around here and you know it.

I know you don't like Michael because he doesn't let you get away with finding faults in EVERYONE, but he really didn't deserve a ban.

no, I really don't let people get away with much more around here

and Michael irritates me because he insists on dissecting everything I say and making it as negative as possible

make a joke about radiohead? carp YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET SOME SERIOUS REPLIES TO THAT. he just seems to take himself so seriously and it gets to be a little much (before you accuse me of the same thing, please remember that michael said i looked like an old woman and i posted a pic of myself compared to liza manelli, with obvious similarities)

I like Michael, I really do, which is why I'd like him to come back, but I honestly couldn't tell it was a joke considering how serious he seems about trying to make me feel like a carp all the time, and of course I take it more seriously when it's someone I love, especially when I am sitting right next to them at the time and they obviously don't think it's a joke either.

RE: Post Your Desktop - Pikachao - Dec. 21, 2007

I thought this was the "post your desktop" topic. Evidently I misread and it actually said the "racism and random carp" topic.

RE: Post Your Desktop - SK - Dec. 21, 2007

Surfingpikachao Wrote:I thought this was the "post your desktop" topic. Evidently I misread and it actually said the "racism and random carp" topic.

racism?

Silver Kane Wrote:
Surfingpikachao Wrote:I thought this was the "post your desktop" topic. Evidently I misread and it actually said the "racism and random carp" topic.

racism?

I didn't bother reading much, I just saw the word racism at the top of the page a couple of times.

EDIT: It DOES say something about racism at the top of the page.

RE: Post Your Desktop - Roan - Dec. 21, 2007

asdugsuidhg

I can't take it anymore.

You are carp pissing me OFF pikachao.

We don't need your god damn commentary in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC, especially when you aren't even bothering to read what's going on before commenting.

opsdgfoifdghdifog

/breakdown

RE: Post Your Desktop - rooneyt - Dec. 21, 2007

Roan Wrote:asdugsuidhg

I can't take it anymore.

You are carp pissing me OFF pikachao.

We don't need your god damn commentary in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC, especially when you aren't even bothering to read what's going on before commenting.

opsdgfoifdghdifog

/breakdown

Common, we just lost a member on this topic. We dont need to lose another one, in the same topic .[ yell at him in another topic]

If you hate what I type so much then why do you even read it? =S

You should just be grateful I'm someone that can spell properly and doesn't mistype and abbreviate everything -.-

RE: Post Your Desktop - Crimson - Dec. 21, 2007

Surfingpikachao Wrote:If you hate what I type so much then why do you even read it? =S

Perhaps because you post in nearly every single topic in this forum?

I'm inclined to agree with Roan, I see you post in nearly EVERY single topic in this forum.
I can understand a bit of community involvement, but you post so often, and sometimes there was just no reason to post.

RE: Post Your Desktop - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 21, 2007

stop posting pikachao

RE: Post Your Desktop - rooneyt - Dec. 21, 2007

I dont realy mind him

pikachu for carp sakes
this isnt gaia
you dont have to post in every topic.
you don't even know what is going on.

okay guys, calm down, this thread's already taken a turn i'm not happy about

pikachao, please try to keep your posts more meaningful from now on, you do seem to post in every topic without comprehending what's going on

everyone cool now?

RE: Post Your Desktop - bugturtles - Dec. 22, 2007

[Image: picture1bg6.th.png]

EDIT: I like this setup better (folders/etc on bottom, dock on right, no auto-hide).