World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD (/Thread-Product-BB-109-Random-Booster-Vol-7-Beat-Lynx-TH170WD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Chups - Apr. 30, 2011

I only buy the Sonokong starter If I must. I mean if Beat or TH170 turns out to be Awesome and I dont get it in my RBV7 I will buy the Sonokong.

But I think it is helpful for a last Resort.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BeybladeGeeks - Apr. 30, 2011

been reading the last few pages on this thread, no expert on this so i got a question. Is sonokong actually going to come up with a Beat Lynx starter or is that just a rumour/assumption? looking to buy my first random booster 7 =)
thanks

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Hero - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  6:07 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: been reading the last few pages on this thread, no expert on this so i got a question. Is sonokong actually going to come up with a Beat Lynx starter or is that just a rumour/assumption? looking to buy my first random booster 7 =)
thanks

It's an assumption as Sonokong has released every MFB Random Booster prize bey as a starter. I think it's safe to say, they're going to release one.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Yami - May. 02, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUah18OaKWg
So we see beat tries in Attack with F:D and it have Attack potential too even it not a Top Tier Tip After all

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Otsu - May. 02, 2011

Saw beat lynx at the brooklyn tourney and i gotta say it definitely has some weight. I'm super excited about pulling one myself. I'm hoping this is a 1up for the vulcan-ish wheel.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - wwqqyang - May. 02, 2011

I have tried to use Beat Lynx to fight against BBP with no customerized attack mode. Well, it loses.

But when i change the mode to the other (stamina?), it performs better. I will try to test it with Basalt wheel and F: D to see if it can win the Hell Kerberx as shown in that vedio.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - JonnB - May. 03, 2011

At the King of Games tournament I think several people had it? as Otsu said.

Meros got totally lucky and pulled one from a booster. I have yet to get one for myself Unhappy
The track looks so interesting and the wheel as well.
My Favorite part? The Face

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Otsu - May. 03, 2011

finally got my batch of random boosters today. pulled 3 beat lynx. so happy.
pattern for people that want beat lynx. most of you have probably seen the cardboard thing to add different amount of weight to each random booster. well beat lynx doesn't come with any cardboard at all. and the rest of the boosters either come with only 1 cardboard or 4 pieces of cardboard. none come with 2 or 3.
hope this helps people. :]

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Bluezee - May. 03, 2011

So, after giving Meros his RBV7 and seeing him pull Beat Lynx, I decided to buy one more at a comic shop not too far from my house. Pulled Beat Lynx right off the bat. Definitely love this blade's weight.

here are some pics of the various tracks and bottems matched together by color.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - GaleForce - May. 03, 2011

One reason I don't use RS. Reminds me of something. Thanks, they look sick!

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Pcyborg - May. 03, 2011

http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/05/bb-109-random-booster-vol7-beat-lynx.html

A list of weights for Volume 7 with cardboard included.

Not too sure if the cardboard amount is fixed or not.

i wouldn't trust those weights exactly. it actually is a bit difficult to separate the beyblades by weight because of the variation in weight that a single beyblade can have.
one of my beat lynx boxes was in the 79 grams area and another one my of my beat lynx was a low 81 grams.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BEY-TRACKER - May. 03, 2011

um, i dunno if this have been posted or not. It seems that this youtube person shows the number at the back of the back is C1811 or C1311. please if someone can confirm this....I can't really see it properly though.

the video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1KQ6j5jYdE

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Serotonin - May. 03, 2011

Considering only an incredibly minute proportion of this board will ever find half of this speculation useful and be able to completely confirm it, this all seems a bit redundant in my opinion.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - wwqqyang - May. 03, 2011

Well, i don't think Beat Lynx BD145 RF is better than Hell Kerberx BD145 RF.

And

Though Beat Lynx F: D can pull the Hell Kerberx BD145 ES out, when it fights agianst Bigbang Pegasus F: D, apparently it loses.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BEY-TRACKER - May. 04, 2011

I have asked the uploader of this video and he confirmed that the stamped numbers on the box is C1811.
this is what I said: C1811 or C1311? ILOVEMFBEYBLADE2011 1 day ago
this is what he said: @ILOVEMFBEYBLADE2011 C1811!! mstarc111 9 minutes ago

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Pcyborg - May. 04, 2011

(May. 03, 2011  2:55 PM)Otsu Wrote: i wouldn't trust those weights exactly. it actually is a bit difficult to separate the beyblades by weight because of the variation in weight that a single beyblade can have.
one of my beat lynx boxes was in the 79 grams area and another one my of my beat lynx was a low 81 grams.
Thats strange. The weight difference is too much Chocked_2. The guy was using a rather accurate scale as you can see (0.01 gram accuracy). 79 and 81 is really a huge difference. Unless yours has a mold difference, it shouldnt have that kind of difference (assuming you meant the contents for both are indeed Beat Lynxes). And mold variations is unlikely.

Cos from my personal experience with Random Booster weighing, the weight of the prizes are rather consistent. Although there are times where different scales would give different results.

Quote:um, i dunno if this have been posted or not. It seems that this youtube person shows the number at the back of the back is C1811 or C1311. please if someone can confirm this....I can't really see it properly though.

Thats just the batch number. Doesnt really show whether you could score a beat lynx or not. At best, if you buy every single one of those, you should be able to get at least one or a few as the usual pattern would be, all the prizes would be under those numbers. So if you were to buy those under those numbers then there is a small chance you could get it. Its no different from elimination actually since there would still be other bey bearing the same batch number.

But once there is another batch in, the numbers would be obsolete.

And just for your info, my Beat Lynx box is C1711

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Bey Brad - May. 07, 2011

Yup, coming from a toy company I'll tell you batch numbers are useless. Kids try to scam our fig packs with those but it very rarely works. And I'm sure TT is even better at randomization.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - AeroRespawn - May. 08, 2011

Here is my pull:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFl9o6TDPG8

Sigh...

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Otsu - May. 08, 2011

Oh man havent even clicked the link yet and im feeling sad >.<

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - AeroRespawn - May. 11, 2011

Why TT, why? Why Tornado Horuseus 130RSF? Why not Basalt Horuseus BD145RS instead?

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - GaleForce - May. 11, 2011

Don't complain, at least it's better than other RBs

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - AeroRespawn - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  10:34 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Don't complain, at least it's better than other RBs

Yes, I know, but the whole bey is almost completely useless. RSF is the only good part, and it's outclassed. But at least it's top-tier.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - JonnB - May. 11, 2011

I forgot to mention how much I love the Translucent BD145s in this booster, especially the orange one,
I fell in love with it the second I first saw IKMV with one.