World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD (/Thread-Product-BB-109-Random-Booster-Vol-7-Beat-Lynx-TH170WD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 15, 2011

That is so much better. Thanks Ma'am!

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BeybladeStation - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Pictures Removed
You can clearly see the PC Frame and where it fits within the Metal Frame, as well as the Clear Wheel.
That, is amazing. Beat looks a bit unbalanced. The 4D Clear Wheels look great, Ya, you're right, the connection of PC and Metal Frame is obvious. I thouht it ws printed originally.

Thanks, Kai-V.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - OkiBlaze - Apr. 15, 2011

Oh God, that face looks ridiculous, haha. The spotted pattern looks pretty weird on the bey imo, but at least they're stickers.

I seriously hope that TH170 won't have the same rattling problems as CH120, or else I probably wouldn't use it as much.

I have high hopes for Beat's attack ability, since its resemblance to Vulcan is so close.

Thanks Kai-V and wwqqyang!

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Byser - Apr. 15, 2011

I don't think it's unbalanced. It's probably due to the angle of the picture.

Thanks for the pics Kai-V like always.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Diamond - Apr. 15, 2011

TH170 definitely stands for Triple Height 170.
A larger version of the image wwqqyang posted. (From Beyblade Parts House)
On top of the 'TH' in that image, you can faintly see the katakana (toripuruhaito).

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Chups - Apr. 15, 2011

Awesome! Thanks once again Kai-V.

Wow PC Frane on top of MW..... Hmmm. Different....

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BeybladeStation - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:24 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I seriously hope that TH170 won't have the same rattling problems as CH120, or else I probably wouldn't use it as much.
I know , right? I just hate that, and seeing Hasbro's CH120 moves crazily, I hope TT put a good locking mechanism in it.

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:27 AM)Diamond Wrote: TH170 definitely stands for Triple Height 170.
A larger version of the image wwqqyang posted. (From Beyblade Parts House)
On top of the 'TH' in that image, you can faintly see the katakana (toripuruhaito).
I'm pretty sure then that it makes it official, I actually like the name.

Anyways, I didn't really like those Cheetah spots, and other than that, it looks pretty decent. I'm probably going to end up buying The Sono Starter for this.

Thanks, Diamond.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Otsu - Apr. 15, 2011

it's only hasbro's ch120 that sucked, TT ch120 worked just fine.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - th!nk - Apr. 15, 2011

Personally, I always had more trouble with TT CH120's, I've had two of each, and always had more trouble with the TT one. They both break way too easily due to the thin plastic around the threading for the facebolt though.
Especially when used in high recoil combos.

That said, the mechanism for TH170 looks a lot more solid, as I expected.

Beat makes me think of "Hasbro Legend Series Vulcan".
And I wish the colours on the Perseus ATK and Perseus Stamina were swapped, but eh.
The black Horuseus is nice, the rest of the colours are kinda eh. The yellow Herculeo is okay, if you like tigers.
But EW at the green Horuseus and Maroon Horogium... Bleh.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Otsu - Apr. 15, 2011

hrmm, i've used my ch120 sparingly so i guess i'll be more careful to prevent any breakage. th170 does indeed look pretty beefy.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - RustyXD - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  4:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Personally, I always had more trouble with TT CH120's, I've had two of each, and always had more trouble with the TT one. They both break way too easily due to the thin plastic around the threading for the facebolt though.
Especially when used in high recoil combos.

That said, the mechanism for TH170 looks a lot more solid, as I expected.

Beat makes me think of "Hasbro Legend Series Vulcan".
And I wish the colours on the Perseus ATK and Perseus Stamina were swapped, but eh.
The black Horuseus is nice, the rest of the colours are kinda eh. The yellow Herculeo is okay, if you like tigers.
But EW at the green Horuseus and Maroon Horogium... Bleh.

i agree with you about the colors but my favourite is the blue herculeo i think it looks mad

Yeah, my third and fourth are breaking. One broke in use, the other started when I accidentally over-screwed a facebolt in. Just once, but that was enough. "Crack, Crack" cracks down both sides. They're starting to act like my last two which broke (and when they break, they won't stay at 145, and barely hold the bey together). But yeah, I use mine in most of my favourite combos, so they see a lot of use.

TBH I was really hoping for a better CH120, with similar heights, for this, but eh, This could be good. At 170, Basalts downward slamming effects will be even more useful, and it'll be harder to get under the centre of gravity. At 195, you can hit 230 way better, and, uh, 220.. I guess you dodge low attackers. That said, at 170, not sure what you're going to do with it if you wanted to use it for an attack track. Maybe BBP might work, seeing as it got some passable results on 230?

Blue herculeo looks all right, methinks it's too dark a shade for me, and the reversed contrast to normal (lighter stripes, darker wheel), looks a bit odd IMO. I prefer my original Herculeo.
It's not a bad CW either, has decent slopes, and I've seen it destabilise, sometimes even lift opponents. I mean, there's probably better wheels for that, but none of them do it in as much STYLE as Herculeo.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - OkiBlaze - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  4:09 AM)Otsu Wrote: it's only hasbro's ch120 that sucked, TT ch120 worked just fine.

This hasn't been true for others...

Anyways, it looks like hopefully TH170 might not have that problem because of the size of the inner shaft.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Chups - Apr. 15, 2011

It looks to me like it "Clicks" into place Instead of the Twist Motion Locking that CH120.

Maybe its a Twist and Push sort of?

I swear they have a TT Spy on this Site.... I mean it couldn't be just a Coincidence they have all these AWESOME Parts.... Except Basalt Unhappy

I suspect OkiBlaze or th!nk........

I have Different wants now.

#1 Beat Lynx
#2 Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145
#3 Vulcan Herculeo
#4 Vulcan Horogium
#5 Tornado Horuseus

I dont Mind a Spare Hell and RS so if I get Hell Horuseus I dont mind....

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BEY-TRACKER - Apr. 15, 2011

it would be cool if I can get Vulcan Herculeo and Tornado Horuseus.
Then, make Vulcan Horuseus with 145D.

(Apr. 15, 2011  5:02 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: It looks to me like it "Clicks" into place Instead of the Twist Motion Locking that CH120.

Maybe its a Twist and Push sort of?

I swear they have a TT Spy on this Site.... I mean it couldn't be just a Coincidence they have all these AWESOME Parts.... Except Basalt Unhappy

I suspect OkiBlaze or th!nk........

I have Different wants now.

#1 Beat Lynx
#2 Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145
#3 Vulcan Herculeo
#4 Vulcan Horogium
#5 Tornado Horuseus

I dont Mind a Spare Hell and RS so if I get Hell Horuseus I dont mind....

I would suspect it more likely that they are following successful combinations and parts in Japan, and maybe surveyed bladers informally at tournaments. Maybe even surveyed the winners. I barely passed Japanese in year 10, so couldn't be me.

Thinking of buying a case of them (24), getting one of each for me (via weight/scales), and selling the remaining 16... It's less than 10 bucks a pack, shipped, but then I'd have to work out and add on shipping, and I'd only be able to sell within Australia, as international postage is confusing. I mean, I'd sell at cost, but still. I'd much rather just get 8, and guarantee one of each by finding a seller who'll weigh them, or something... Considering I have every part in this RB, maybe I should just wait until sellers sell them opened, and buy a Sonokong beat lynx or something... Uncertain
Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145XF is really IMO the best bey in this booster (Including Lynx). Wait till the rest of you get to experience the power boost ATTACK version has... SO GOOD (By the way, Gravity Perseus (ATK) doesn't seem to need a metal face on RF and a reasonably weighty track (eg SW145)). As long as gravity is mold 1.... Gasp Plus, it's got an awesome coloured BD145, and XF, which is hard to use, but very rewarding...

Oh, and for the record, the Tornado wheel is pretty average. It's not horrible, but it's not all that special.

The recoloured Vulcan looks Nice, I regret getting mine so beat up now, but on the up side, the new one will look nicer with other CW's. BTW, if you get a vulcan wheel and don't have Horuseus, CW choice DOES affect Vulcan, you want to keep it so that there's no plastic jutting out ahead of those Side-Wall Smash Wings. Aquila is an example of a CW that does this. It dampens the Impact. So, if you don't have vulcan, Herculeo I THINK is okay, but Byxis is probably the best substitute, from looking at it.

Bey tracker, I know that's how it comes in it's booster, but 145D is just a horrible track and tip to put it on. I'm sure you already know this, but I wouldn't bother Tongue_out

And Oki, a lot of people seem to THINK TT CH120's are great and Hasbro ones are Trash, though I suspect this is because most of them haven't actually one, or either.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - RustyXD - Apr. 15, 2011

@th!nk if your going to sell them within australia contact me and i will buy about 4 Tongue_out

my wants are in order vulcan horogium( i need a vulcan and another bd145 would be great )
gravity perseus atk for everthing (hopefully its gravity mold 1)
tornado horseus (for the tornado wheel and a rsf)
vulcan herculo for vulcan
beat lynx (i will probley juts by a sonokong starter)
hell herculo another hell would be cool and the herculo looks cool
the other 2

I'm still considering it. It's just a financial risk, is all (and, as much as I can make my own decisions, the possibility of my mum yelling at me still puts me off a little Tongue_out ). And, I've never sold ANYTHING myself at all (outside of working in a deli section at a supermarket). The problem is I live in WA, which means it's slower and probably pricier to ship across the nullabor. Still, I'll see...
I'll see, I want to speak to a YJA middleman first, to see if there are any sellers who'd weigh out 8 for me or whatever...

Anyway, getting off topic.
I'd also like a silver hell, as it'll get scratched less, and I prefer silver to gold coloured stuff. It looks nicer IMO.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BeyFan - Apr. 15, 2011

This looks like one RB set that I think I'd like to complete. I'm very happy that there are unpainted Hell and Vulcan wheels, cause I can't bring myself to use wheels that are painted!

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - iXus - Apr. 15, 2011

This is certainly the ONLY RB in MFB I will buy multiples of. The bad thing is that I have to wait at least 2 more weeks and 8 days. Oh well, SO WORTH IT!

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Kai-V - Apr. 15, 2011

If it was still unclear for anybody, the official picture I posted showed the PC Frame in Attack Mode, and this image shows it when it is in Defense Mode over the smaller 'wings' of the Metal Frame/Core :
[Image: metalwheel4d_beat.jpg]

Also, nothing really new, but the official picture of TH170 :
[Image: track_th170_img.jpg]

Oh, and the blue Perseus included in this set is said to be the Attack Ver., while the white/grey Perseus is supposed to be the Stamina Ver.

This is also the first time, from what I remember, that TAKARA-TOMY is so openly admitting what the parts included in a Random Booster are ... Sometimes, we had to wait until people actually bought it and posted photographs of the box on other websites to know what the other parts were.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Relic - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If it was still unclear for anybody, the official picture I posted showed the PC Frame in Attack Mode, and this image shows it when it is in Defense Mode over the smaller 'wings' of the Metal Frame/Core :

Tongue_out...Thanks again Kai-V.It Looks so round in defense mode,Btw,is that track at 170 in the pic?

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Hero - Apr. 15, 2011

Thanks Kai-V for the new pics. Lynx looks very interesting ... Can't wait to get my hands on one.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Kai-V - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  3:02 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Tongue_out...Thanks again Kai-V.It Looks so round in defense mode,Btw,is that track at 170 in the pic?

Yes, as far as I know.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - X1 - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If it was still unclear for anybody, the official picture I posted showed the PC Frame in Attack Mode, and this image shows it when it is in Defense Mode over the smaller 'wings' of the Metal Frame/Core :

Oh, and the blue Perseus included in this set is said to be the Attack Ver., while the white/grey Perseus is supposed to be the Stamina Ver.

This is also the first time, from what I remember, that TAKARA-TOMY is so openly admitting what the parts included in a Random Booster are ... Sometimes, we had to wait until people actually bought it and posted photographs of the box on other websites to know what the other parts were.

Looks quite like CH120 but a bit longer, I think that Beat is outclassed in every prpose, except destablizing.