World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD (/Thread-Product-BB-109-Random-Booster-Vol-7-Beat-Lynx-TH170WD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - wwqqyang - Apr. 14, 2011

Beat Lynx TH170WD on Corocoro May

[Image: destroy%20l-drago-6.jpg]

[Image: random%20booster-1.jpg]

[Image: random%20booster-2.jpg]

Two modes, change the metal wheel to be attack (the ear appear) or balance mode.

TH170 seems to design to battle against:
Falmf Byxis at 170 height
MF Earth Eagle 90 WD at 195 height
and
Screw Capricorn at 220 height

That will be very interesting since it inludes the stamina type, attack type and defence type.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Ultra - Apr. 14, 2011

I was right haha. Beat lynx does have mode change.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Poseidon - Apr. 14, 2011

so three heights , nice. Thats why it wasnt another CH . I suppose the tracks is already outclassed by 230 unless the outer shape gives better weight distribution. This will be very interesting

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Kai-V - Apr. 14, 2011

So you can rotate the Core so that it "inserts" itself into the bigger wings of the Metal Frame for Defense Mode, or you can rotate it so that the small wings are not 'fused' with the Metal Frame for Attack Mode ?

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Ultra - Apr. 14, 2011

(Apr. 14, 2011  7:11 PM)poseidon Wrote: I suppose the tracks is already outclassed by 230 unless the outer shape gives better weight distribution.

How can you say that? It's not even released. This could have very good uses.

Kai-v
If i read it right, the japaense beside the photo said:
The metal wheel equips a PC part on it, so when the part rotate, the form of metal wheel changed to attack or balance mode.

PC part...hmm...

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Jaems1 - Apr. 14, 2011

Awesome images and interesting change of mode.

Thanks wwqqyang

(Apr. 14, 2011  7:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:11 PM)poseidon Wrote: I suppose the tracks is already outclassed by 230 unless the outer shape gives better weight distribution.

How can you say that? It's not even released. This could have very good uses.

I mean in a sorrta 85>90 very close (most likely. My claim is totally unsupported and im basing it on the fact its shorter than 230

wwqqyang Wrote:Kai-v
If i read it write, the japaense behind the photo said:
The metal wheel get a PC part on it, so when the part rotate, the form of metal wheel changed to attack or balance mode.

PC part...hmm...

That is what I was going to ask you, hah. It has no better pictures of the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel ? Usually, there is an image with all the parts aligned vertically, like with L Drago Destroy.

If what I imagine the PC Frame to be is correct, then Beat must be considerably light since it is also hollow underneath, and it would have to leave place for the [-shaped protrusions to fit when it is in Attack mode, over the big wings of the Metal Wheel.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - th!nk - Apr. 14, 2011

Heh, I'm guessing beat will be like vulcan, but not as good. I'm actually more excited about the Non-Prize beys...
And the fact other people will finally have Perseus ATK Grin

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Thermal Blaze - Apr. 14, 2011

Wow clearer images of beat lynx thanks Kai-v for the update Grin

Kai-V:
Yap, I agree with you.

No detailed photos as destroy l-drago but there are some more photos here:
[Image: 009.jpg]

The tip becomes hollow when it goes to 220 height.

[Image: 016.jpg]

The "ear" of the metal wheel since to be thin, so yah, it should be lighter than other 4D beys.

Apparently we need to call it Beat Rynx, hahah.

I still cannot see what TH170 really stands for.

Ah, so the PC Frame is as I imagined. The fact that the Metal Frame has to compensate for it and make space for it when in Attack Mode really makes Beat's 'wings' thin ...

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - th!nk - Apr. 14, 2011

And, those wings don't look as well spaced as vulcans... Uncertain

Lawd, calling it Beat Rynx makes me feel like I'm being racist.

Also, man, 220. Wonder why they didn't just make it 230. Uncertain Eh. Also, they like their transparent browns and maroons for prize beys lately...

Three heights ? It sounds right

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Otsu - Apr. 14, 2011

So metal wheel is one piece and the pc frame determines the mode change? Hrmm hope its at least heavier than flame or vulcan.

(Apr. 14, 2011  8:25 PM)Otsu Wrote: So metal wheel is one piece and the pc frame determines the mode change? Hrmm hope its at least heavier than flame or vulcan.

Kai-V Wrote:If what I imagine the PC Frame to be is correct, then Beat must be considerably light since it is also hollow underneath, and it would have to leave place for the [-shaped protrusions to fit when it is in Attack mode, over the big wings of the Metal Wheel.

Kai-V Wrote:Ah, so the PC Frame is as I imagined. The fact that the Metal Frame has to compensate for it and make space for it when in Attack Mode really makes Beat's 'wings' thin ...

I therefore really doubt it will be heavy at all.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - BeybladeStation - Apr. 14, 2011

Wow! Looks great. As mentioned before, I was hoping for something more heavier and compact. But I guess we really don't know until it's released. The appearance is great, I like the yellow - bronze scheme as of a Lynx. I just hope that TH170 is able to hold up from strong underneath hits. Tracks like CH120, as mentioned before, will have a sweet spot right in the chamber. So, I guess TH170 won't be extremely good for Defense. 220? Heh, that's good. There's more variety at least. All I'm scared of is that Mid-Size Attackers will easily change TH170's mode by hitting the track.

Thanks, Kai-V and wwqanq

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - StaticX - Apr. 14, 2011

I agree BeyBladeStation. That will probably be useful. When the other blade hits the TH part, Lynx will just pop down and knock the other blade off balance. Anyways, hopefully sonokong will release a starter for this like grand ketos.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - bumpyfelon - Apr. 14, 2011

(Apr. 14, 2011  9:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow! Looks great. As mentioned before, I was hoping for something more heavier and compact. But I guess we really don't know until it's released. The appearance is great, I like the yellow - bronze scheme as of a Lynx. I just hope that TH170 is able to hold up from strong underneath hits. Tracks like CH120, as mentioned before, will have a sweet spot right in the chamber. So, I guess TH170 won't be extremely good for Defense. 220? Heh, that's good. There's more variety at least. All I'm scared of is that Mid-Size Attackers will easily change TH170's mode by hitting the track.

Thanks, Kai-V and wwqanq
yes, but it locks at the very top, and besides, even if it does happen, TH170 (paired with a high tip) wont have this problem.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Chups - Apr. 14, 2011

It is a Mode as Kai-V Posted earlier. Just like CH120 you Move the Tracks Height MANUALLY.

It is not Touch sensitive to Jump up or Anything. Its a Mode.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Mr. Cartman - Apr. 15, 2011

Seeing the trck can switch kinda borse me.But I am happy the the track can switch into 220 enabling it to easly throw of ballence 230 witch is probly the stongest most ballenst track there is. If this works Im hapy with lynx. possible testing combo :MF-H Bsalt Bull TH170CS (220) MODE. hope to see this beet MF-H Bsalt Bull 230CS

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 15, 2011

If you are able to make such positive speculation on the performance why would it bore you to see it switch modes? People don't use these just to gawk at the effects. No offense if this comes off as harsh.

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Mr_Crüd - Apr. 15, 2011

I think I might get my first random booster just to have a crack at getting this, it looks pretty awsome(better than beafowl atleast:\

RE: BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD - Kai-V - Apr. 15, 2011

The official pictures :

[Image: beatlynx1.jpg]
[Image: beatlynx2.jpg]

The Lynx Face seems printed.

You can clearly see the PC Frame and where it fits within the Metal Frame, as well as the Clear Wheel.