World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Warriors - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Warriors (/Thread-Warriors--25912)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Warriors - Ga' - May. 01, 2011

I'm seriously LOL'ing at how people cut off their sentences with spoilers. And I agree with that last part Ra/Amaterasu (still know you as Ra), well, he is
I know people will click this anyways LOL (Click to View)
And scipio, why? It was obvious as soon as Dark Forest was introduced that that would happen.

RE: Warriors - Amaterasu - May. 02, 2011

The ending of the 4th apprentice so..so epic! I wonder if Erin will make sky clan and the tribe help? Like
any of u guys agree but what's your guys warrior/medicine cat name? Mines spotted nose and ima thunderclan medicine cat!

RE: Warriors - ƛnubis - May. 02, 2011

(May. 02, 2011  12:37 AM)Amaterasu Wrote: The ending of the 4th apprentice so..so epic! I wonder if Erin will make sky clan and the tribe help? Like
any of u guys agree but what's your guys warrior/medicine cat name? Mines spotted nose and ima thunderclan medicine cat!

Are you talking about the Warriors. com thing. Well if you are im a Shadow Clan warrior named Brightfire.

RE: Warriors - Amaterasu - May. 02, 2011

Yes yes i am

RE: Warriors - Ga' - May. 03, 2011

Oh, uhh, I think I was like Hawkfire or Hawk something. Did that once a year ago, never did it again.

RE: Warriors - RowDog - May. 03, 2011

We had to read a book during school & I saw this & decided to read it for a joke. It looked kind of weird when it has the title 'Warriors' & on the cover of cats. It turned out not to bad but I never got really far because I started reading it at the end of the year & had to return it to the library.

RE: Warriors - Ga' - May. 03, 2011

Then please, continue! It starts off with my all time favorite series (original FTW), and it stays great throughout!

RE: Warriors - ƛnubis - May. 03, 2011

(May. 03, 2011  3:00 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Then please, continue! It starts off with my all time favorite series (original FTW), and it stays great throughout!

I prefer the second series. I guess I just prefer the characters from the second series.

RE: Warriors - Amaterasu - May. 28, 2011

Edit: sorry for bump.
I just finished the whole series so far and I have one word to describe it : wow just wow

RE: Warriors - Driger Kai - Jun. 05, 2012

I love the books. I'm reading Firestar's quest.

RE: Warriors - Driger Kai - Jun. 09, 2012

I'm reading Firestar's Quest right now. Firestar=awesomeness

RE: Warriors - Rush - Nov. 08, 2012

NOOOO... Firestar died in the last book I read... That's kinda sad...
Now that the Dark Forest is gone (I think), I'm not sure Hunter is gonna write more books. Somebody correct me if she is or has already.

RE: Warriors - Luck - Nov. 08, 2012

She has.... many. she's written a book about survivors (dog), and a series about bears...

RE: Warriors - Rush - Nov. 09, 2012

I know about those, I meant if she was going to write more Warriors books....

RE: Warriors - TakasuMouce - Nov. 09, 2012

I love these books. I first got in when I read Firestars Quest, and I have the whole current series on my Kindle Fire. I have the books, "manga," and the special editions with official artwork.

My favorite character is Jaypaw/Jayfeather.