World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling N Beyblade Maniac's MFB Shop! CLEARANCE SALE COMING SOON SHOP CLOSING) (/Thread-Selling-N-Beyblade-Maniac-s-MFB-Shop-CLEARANCE-SALE-COMING-SOON-SHOP-CLOSING)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:43 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: oh. wow. That actually looks pretty rare. Can you take a picture of the vending machine when possible? I wanna see this thing.
Oh god you reminded me of taking the photo of the vending machine! I will hopefully take it by tomorrow as it is night in Singapore

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Ga' - Mar. 12, 2011

Oh and shouldn't you take a general picture of your stock and not only the ones for requests?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh and shouldn't you take a general picture of your stock and not only the ones for requests?
I am slowly doing that... As I said I am doing requests but someone must ask for a picture of the bey they want and then I will post it as I only buy most things if customers want it.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - BeyHern - Mar. 13, 2011

I got my flame byxis in sg for like $6 free shipping at some random guy's shop.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Mar. 13, 2011

BeyHern, impossible. I have bought before $6 beyblades, and they are all GG brands. In other words, fake. Unless that guy's shop was doing a sale and selling REAL beyblades, you got fakes Uncertain. Whereas NBeybladeManiac doesn't sell fakes.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - BeyHern - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  10:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: BeyHern, impossible. I have bought before $6 beyblades, and they are all GG brands. In other words, fake. Unless that guy's shop was doing a sale and selling REAL beyblades, you got fakes Uncertain. Whereas NBeybladeManiac doesn't sell fakes.

Let me tell you, its not GG, (M.C) or some fake brands, you can get those for just $2, I don't buy fakes, Flame Byxis can be purchased from another shop in jurong for just $5 and its real & there's no sales or stuff, that seller is an old man trying to sells all of his stuffs from his last toy shop.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  3:44 AM)BeyHern Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: BeyHern, impossible. I have bought before $6 beyblades, and they are all GG brands. In other words, fake. Unless that guy's shop was doing a sale and selling REAL beyblades, you got fakes Uncertain. Whereas NBeybladeManiac doesn't sell fakes.

Let me tell you, its not GG, (M.C) or some fake brands, you can get those for just $2, I don't buy fakes, Flame Byxis can be purchased from another shop in jurong for just $5 and its real & there's no sales or stuff, that seller is an old man trying to sells all of his stuffs from his last toy shop.
Are you sure it is not sonokong instead? And it probably doesn't come with a launcher does it?

Are you sure it is not sonokong instead? And it probably doesn't come with a launcher does it?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 14, 2011

More things have been added to the new price list!
Also if you ordered something and it was shipped on Saturday or Sunday then please add two extra days to the time of when your order reaches your house as Singapore Post does not deal with orders on Saturday and Sunday.

And if you are tracking your order the status of your item is always as accurate as yesterday (example: if it is Monday you're order is as accurate as Sunday).

I have just got stock on Perseus Reshuffle Sets! They will cost $85 USD each for now and later I will make it cheaper..... But for now if you want a Perseus Reshuffle Set it will cost $85 USD.... And L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set's are on the way.... They also will cost $85 USD FOR NOW..... I will decrease the price soon in about 1 month......

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 15, 2011

Ok guys.... I am slowly getting to every ones orders..... Please don't request any orders for now..... As some of you know I have sent a order for the wbo member "Azlanslayer".... I am patiently waiting for him to receive and rate my first shipment.

Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
I now am selling some sticker sheets as well all of them will cost $5 each even including the beys like basalt horogium and meteo l drago and gravity perseus.......

And I also do sell launchers separately... With or Without Ripcord.....

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Mar. 15, 2011

Yay! Received my items in 5 days! (3 days without weekend) Fast Shipping! Communication was excellent! The packaging too, it was cover with Bubblewapz to ensure safety Joyful_2

10/10.

Recommended and will buy again!

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  7:29 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Yay! Received my items in 5 days! (3 days without weekend) Fast Shipping! Communication was excellent! The packaging too, it was cover with Bubblewapz to ensure safety Joyful_2

10/10.

Recommended and will buy again!
Great! I was starting to get worried about your item..... Hope you will enjoy testing you brand new wd and 230 track!

Best Regards,
NBeybladeManiac
Also, just to break the confusion I am selling right now and shipping orders..... Just please don't use the "New Price List", because it will at least take a month to organize things with my supplier! But you can still buy things right now but the prices are slightly more expensive then what it will be later....

BUMP

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - BeyHern - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  4:20 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:

Its TAKARA Tomy, starter set for just $6.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Diamond - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  11:36 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: BUMP
The previous post in this thread was made today, so there is absolutely no need to bump the thread again.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Azlanslayer - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:15 PM)BeyHern Wrote: Its TAKARA Tomy, starter set for just $6.

I did not know Takara Tomy released a starter set. The only manufacturer that makes Flame Byxis a starter is Sonokong. You sure you bought a real one? <-- OFF Topic . Sorry mods, this should go in PM. Will not do again.

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 16, 2011

Ok great news!!!!! I will get a few limited edition Attack Parts Set, Balance Parts Sets, Purple Aquila and maybe even a blizzard burn phoenix...... I may get more limited edition but for now these are the only things I know I will be getting.... I will get them either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow so be sure to check my thread! These are in USD (added when a member asked about the currency).

Here are the prices!
-----------------------
WBBA Limited Edition Attack Parts Set $16.50
WBBA Limited Edition Balance Parts Set $16.50
Purple Aquila $30.00
Blizzard Burn Phoenix $35.00

Hope these prices are good enough if you find a cheaper price online give me a link and I will match it for these items and I will make it even cheaper by 10%!!!

Best Regards,
NBeybladeManiac

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - Xiiaofreak - Mar. 16, 2011

Are these prices in USD?

RE: N Beyblade Maniac's ultimate beyblade shop - NBeybladeManiac - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  2:15 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Are these prices in USD?
Yes all in USD, for more questions just (feel free to) pm me! Or you can write something on this thread if you are too lazy
I have sent a pm to some members..... This is regarding the prices for some limited edition.... I have just restated it from my thread and I just gave them pm's so some people know that I am slowly starting to sell limited... Do be afraid or don't think that it was to a wrong member it was for you!

I know where you're getting these from, I sure do Smile

But honestly, in terms of USD, this is too expensive..

AD sells Infinity Libra at $40. Are you sure Burn Phoenix Blizzard Ver. is as rare and as worth the cash as Infinity Libra?

(Mar. 16, 2011  3:28 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: I know where you're getting these from, I sure do Smile

But honestly, in terms of USD, this is too expensive..

AD sells Infinity Libra at $40. Are you sure Burn Phoenix Blizzard Ver. is as rare and as worth the cash as Infinity Libra?
Check ebay's standard price.....
If not then it will have to be $35 USD but that is still a bubble at least I am not selling it for $50 USD.... Some people sell it for that price!!!! So considering that this is better...

At eBay, eBay takes some of the money from the sellers IIRC. So their prices aren't really good to compare with.

(Mar. 16, 2011  3:50 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: At eBay, eBay takes some of the money from the sellers IIRC. So their prices aren't really good to compare with.
Yeah I guess... As the purple aquila was $60 USD or something not worth it!!!!! Then I will adjust the price to $35 USD which is now my BEST price for this..... How much do you sell this for?

I sold to another member for $24USD shipped.

(Mar. 16, 2011  3:53 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: I sold to another member for $24USD shipped.
Yes but wasn't that your offer?? And I think that guy got a good deal you should raise your price a bit as the bey is worth a bit more from $30-$40
This is getting off topic we should stop this before it becomes too off topic any way anymore talks do it in pm's from now on no more talking about this!

Sorry mods for this small off topic discussion forgive us..... We will not do it again